The Dark Witch and The Blue Eyed Snake (Krys Snape and Shani)

"Poor thin...you tired her out." Bellatrix smiled taking a sip, her tea normally woke her up because of the caffine and sugar. So she should be awake and up and about, expecally after two cups, but maybe it was the sickness she was jusst worn down. "Well, now I don't have to share while she's sleeping..." Bellatrix stated standing up walking over to Krys to cuddle with her.

"I guess I did" ,Krys said laughing. She watched as Bellatrix walked over to her, the older witch cuddled up to Krys and Krys wrapped her arms around her. "Mmmmm I love this" ,she stated as she held Bellatrix close. Krys put her finger under Bellatrix's chin and lifted her head so that the older witch was face to face with her, Krys then leaned down and kissed her biting her lip playfully.

"Mmm, so do I Love, there are no extra eyes walking us now, unable tell us no," She stated, she could easily get justed to it. Bellatrix giggled as Krys bit her lip, sighing lightly, they were in their own space, they could do whatever they want to now, without any conciquences ...unless Draco popped in. Bella's arms snaked around Krys' neck.

Krys continued to kiss Bellatrix, she loved the way the woman felt. She let her hands move up Bellatrix's leg as the older witch wrapped her arms around her. Krys broke the kiss for a second and looked into Bellatrix's eyes then bit her own lip, "Do you have any idea what you do to me"? Krys said right before kissing Bellatrix again.

Bellatrix Kissed Krys with passion though she was tired that never really stopped her. Bellatrix sighed as Krys's hands moved up her legs. She gave Krys a seductive look, and smile, whispering in her ear, "Drive you wild?" Then started kissing Krys again.

"MMM yesss" ,Krys hissed into Bellatrix's ear right before she bit down on it gently. She moved her lips down Bellatrix's neck biting down softly every now and then, "You....are....so.....sexy" ,Krys said in between kisses. She continued to move her hands up Bellatrix's leg as she kissed her loving every second of it.

Bellatrix purred as Krys bit her ear, as she bit along Bella's neck she'd let out a soft squeak. Bellatrix smiled with every word and every kiss she was given, digging her nails int Krys' back gently not wanting to hurt her, as Krys ran her hands up Bella's legs.

Krys grabbed Bellatrix's ass gently as she kissed her neck, "I want you so fucking bad love, you're like a drug....so addicting" ,Krys growled into Bellatrix's ear. She kissed Bellatrix passionately sliding her tongue into the older witch's mouth. Krys really couldn't help herself she loved Bellatrix and the woman was beautiful and she loved to make her feel good.

As Bellatrix's ass was grabbed she arched her back slightly. Bella chuckled suductively as Krys compared her to a drug, with a growl. "I want you too baby," Bellatrix purred softly. Once she felt Kys's tongue in her mouth, she wrapped her tongue all around it making out with her love. Bellatrix dug her nails a little harder than before.

Krys moaned when she felt Bellatrix's nails dig into her a little harder, Merlin did she love when she did that. Krys made out with Bellatrix for a few more seconds then broke the kiss, she stood up the looked at Bellatrix, "I think we should break in the bedroom, the bed looks a little uhm unused" ,Krys knew she sounded cheesy but she didn't care she grabbed Bellatrix's hands and pulled her to a standing position, she kissed her again and wrapped her arms around her waist, "So do you wanna? Go into our room I mean" ,Krys asked biting her bottom lip again, looking Bellatrix in the eyes.

Bellatrix looked up and confused as Krys stood, it seemed like such a quick motion. "Besides me laying in it earlier it's completely unused it has that new bed smell." Bellatrix stated liking where Krys was going with it. Bellatrix smiled at Krys as she was pulled up and close as Krys's hands ended up around her waist. "You already got me up standing wise, so we might as well." She stated smiling kissing Krys again.

Krys growled playfully then picked Bellatrix up wrapping the older witch's legs around her waist, she carried Bellatrix into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She kicked off her shoes then got on top of Bellatrix and kissed her passionately as her hands made there way up Bellatrix's dress, Krys' nails scratching her thighs gently.

Bellatrix giggled and stuck her tongue out at Krys, as Krys picked her up and carried her to their bed. Bellatrix held her legs in place around Krys with her arms around her neck, until she was placed onto the bed. Bellatrix moaned softly into Krys's kiss, then sighed as Krys's nails moved up her thighs. Bella's hands began to trail Krys' back.

Krys began to kiss Bellatrix's neck and grinded her hips between Bellatrix's legs, rubbing up against her. She kissed Bellatrix from her neck all the way down to her shoulder then back up, "Tell me what you want love" ,Krys whispered into her ear, she then ran her tongue the length of it.

Bellatrix sighed as Krys soft lips landed on her neck, while Krys hips ground into her. "I have what I want...I want you." She stated then smiled. "I want you inside me." She whispered playfully, then shivered as Krys' tongue ran along her ear.

Krys bit her lip yet again and got up onto her knees and pulled Bellatrix's dress off, she ran her fingers down the front of Bellatrix's body tickling her softly. When she reached Bellatrix's underwear she pushed them aside to play with her a little bit before sliding her fingers inside her, she moved them in a hooking motion as she slid them in and out. Krys leaned down to kiss Bellatrix as she fingered her trying to make her wet enough. Krys undid her pants with her free hand, she broke the kiss and removed her fingers from Bellatrix to slide her pants off the rest of the way, she then pointed her wand at her crotch and muttered the spell to make the toy appear then the one to make it feel more real. Krys returned her fingers to inside Bellatrix and moved them around to make her wetter, she looked at Bellatrix then down to the toy and smirked, "Do you want this inside you love, do you want me to fuck you like last time"? Krys asked teasingly as she continued to move her fingers around.

Bella sat up slightly, and help Krys remove her dress. She giggled and shifted as Krys tickled her lightly. Whining softly as Krys played with her, she loved Krys' touch, she always felt amazing and loved. She gasped as Krys began to finger her, whining again at how she was moving. Bellstrix moaned softly into their kiss, becoming wetter as Krys continued. Bella's breathing had increased, being able to tell as the kiss was broken and her fingers were removed. Bellatrix watched her knowing what was coming, Bellatrix moaned as Krys made her wetter, moving her fingers around. "Krys you're such a tease, yes i do... Yes I want you to fuck me like last time..." She said in a whispered tone, wanting Krys to make love to her.

Krys took her fingers out of Bellatrix again then slid the older witch's underwear off, she laid on top of her then slid the toy inside her and pushed it deep into her. Krys propped herself up on her hands so she could look into Bellatrix's eyes as she moved in and out of her slowly.

Bellatrix sat up some making it easier to remove her dress. As Krys pushed into her, Bellatrix's back arched, she gasped slightly as the toy was in deep. Bellatrix stared back into Krys' eyes as she pushed in and out of her, nice and slow. Bellatrix started to move her hips with Krys. Bellatrix loved Krys, more than anything, it was farther than even the Dark Lord. Bella's chest moved up and down as she breathed. Bellatrix proped herself up and and kissed Krys deeply.

Krys kissed Bellatrix back just as deep, she moved a little bit faster as they kissed. Everything about Bellatrix was perfect and Krys felt so good with the older witch. Krys rolled over so that Bellatrix was on top she looked up into her eyes, "Just need you to do this for a second" ,Krys told her right before removing her bra. "OK that's better". Krys leaned up and kissed Bellatrix's neck and ran her nails down her back gently.

Bellatrix began to moan into their kiss as Krys moved faster. Though the feeling was amszing, she figured this would have woken her up sum but nothing she still felt tired and sick. Bellatrix bit her lip slightly, she was never on top, always bottom. Bellatrix proped herself up and began to ride Krys, sighing as Krys's nails ran down her back.

Krys watched as Bellatrix moved up and down on top of her, Krys moved her hips upwards to further Bellatrix's enjoyment. Krys moved her hands up to rub Bellatrix's breast, she leaned her head back and enjoyed the sight before her, she loved watching Bellatrix move around the way she was.

Bellatrix moaned softly as she rode on Krys. Bella discovered that she didn't really enjoy that postion but she still loved the feeling. Unit she'd do it for the one she loved. She arched her back as Krys grabbed her breasts loving Krys' hands on her breasts.

Krys watched Bellatrix for a few more seconds and decided to roll her over so that she was on top again. Krys liked to be in control, she lifted Bellatrix's legs and wrapped them both around her waist and grabbed her hips. Krys thrusted into her hard and began to make love to Bellatrix roughly.

Bellatrix loved to be in control, just as long as it was outside the bedroom. Bella locked her feet together as Krys wrapped Bella's legs around her. Bellatrix moaned loudly as Krys made rough love to her, wrapping her arms around her holding on to Krys.

Back
Top Bottom