Incubus Dreams

Harry chuckled as he watched the stuff slip around him, like it was half formed Jello, licking his lips. “he'd have to have his wife back for that.” he pointed out. “and there's no chance of her recovering any time soon, it would be cruel to torment him.” he pointed out. “though, this stuff id normally used for relaxation, it holds heat a lot longer than water does.” he admitted running slick hands up the others body. “and if you get the fragrant stuff it's just like being in a spa.” he admitted chuckling as he kissed the other intently.

(it's real stuff too! it looks soooo cool! i'm going to try and make some! it's supposed to be really nice to bath in and just relax in. it would be so awesome!^^)

(oooohh nwo I want some)

Ashlin smiled kissing him back, wrapping his arms around him before pulling back, sighing quietly. "I wish I could do something about millie."he said biting his lip, wanting to help his friend. And he hated not being able to help. "This stuff is amazing."He said trailing his fingers through the jelly.

he smirked as he snuggled into the other, smiling as he relaxed, biting his lip. “i don't think there is anything that we can do for her.” he admitted softly. “you saw that kind of thing in the streets, people lose their mind and they just, never get it back.” he admitted softly smiling as he ran his fingers through the gel like bath stuff chuckling a little. “it is isn't it?” he asked smirking a little. “it makes doing this, ever so easy.” he purred his hand closing around his lovers cock and stroking without warning, smirking a little as his hand gliding so smoothly along his flesh.

Ashlin moaned,thrusting up into the other's touch, whining qiuetly as he leaned his head back against the tub's edge, shuddering as he moaned"Hmm it is nice."he moaned closing his eyes as he gently pulled the other close, kissing him slowly."Hmmm and whatever are you thinking about doing?"he purred.

Harry smirked as he stroked along the others cock a little faster, nibbling at Ashlin's neck, smirking a little as he kissed. “what am I thinking about doing?” he asked sounding amused. “i'm thinking about tying you down, sucking you off again and again, and then sliding your dick in my ass and riding you until your sobbing for release.” he purred snickering a little as he squirmed on the other. “oh your all slick and slippery.” he purred chuckling a little. “such a seductive wizard.” he purred sucking on Ashlin's neck. “i just can't resist you.”

Ashlin moaned hands landing on harry's hips pulling him close, sighing as he slid his cock into him, moaning. Really,that jell was amazing."Hmm there's nothing to tie me to in here."He said thrusting up into him taking his time fucking him."Of course you can't resist me, no one can."He purred.

he moaned as he was slid up into, the jelly bath making the way slick an smooth as he arched against the other, panting softly. “oh yeah.” he groaned shuddering happily. “mmm fuck feels so good.” he moaned arching against the other. “mmm fuck, fuck me hard.” he moaned smirking a little. “oh yesss.” he moaned snickering a little. “why would I want to resist you?” he asked smirking a little. “when you fuck so good, taste so good, kiss so good.” he groaned kissing the other intently.

Ashlin purred quietly thrusting into him harder, before shifting ,pinning harry under him against the edge of the tub, thrusting into him harder as he stole a kiss."Hmmm I am amazing."He muttered smirking. Amused at the idea of what else he was going to do to his lvoer.

Harry groaned loudly as he was fucked, arching against him. “yesss, yes oh yesss.” he hissed happily as he squirmed and wriggled and writhed, groaning an moaning as he shuddered. “yes, so amazing, oooh god I'm CUMMING!” he moaned, spilling his seed into the bath with a shudder, watching it float through the half liquid water with fascination as he clamped tightly around his lover, trying to make him cum too.

Ashlin moaned thrusting hard into him as he came, gripping him hard as he watched harry's cum float through the water."Hmm...that's weird."She muttered shuddering a little as he pressed a kiss to harry's mouth.

He moaned as he felt the other cum deep inside of him, groaning happily before he snuggled into the other happily, kissing him back, smirking a little. “mmm love you.” he purred happily as he squirmed against his lover. “what else do you have planned for me hmm?” he asked smirking a little as he kissed the others neck. “i do hope your not tired already?”

Ashlin ginned pulling away."Of course not. I plan on taking you on every surface between here and the bed."He smirked dring off, pulling harry out of the tub, and pushing him towards the counter.Oh, he was going to enjoy screwing his boyfriend every which way.

Harry gasped looking almost horrified. “oh my god you aren't!” he protested before moaning as he was pushed onto the counter and fucked. And for the rest of the night he bitched and complained between fucks that Ashlin was cruel and unusual before moaning and begging for more as soon as the fucking started. Smiling when they finally made it to the bed with a small groan. “you are one kinky son of a bitch Ash... you really are.” he complained chuckling a little. “i don't think I can move.” Harry was worn out, he had come so many times, twice more than Ashlin had, because Ashlin was an evil, evil bastard. It was a long way from the bathroom to the bedroom, and they had stopped in the kitchen for a snack so Harry had been screwed over the table and all four counters as well as the island, harry was sore, and tired, and ever so content and pleased.

Ashlin smirked tiredly, resting his head on the curve of harry's bacl as the man laid on his stomach.Closing his eyes.'Of course I'm kinky. Did you see who I work for?"He muttered tiredly. Finally having worn himself out. Yawning he settled into sleep, "Me either. No moving for awhile."He muttered yawning again, starting to drift off."Dammit...draco's going to be here in a few hours with the boys."He muttered raising his arm to see what time it was. Oh damn, a adventurous night had turned into a early morning with dawn just a few hours away.

he chuckled a little and shook his head. “yes, yes he is.” he muttered with a small smirk as he shook his head. “i have this horrible horrible feeling that something very bad is about to happen.” he muttered with a yawn as he sat up, hearing the pop of Apparation as Draco appeared, Harry blinking, startled. “that's strange... he shouldn't be here for another two hours or more.” he admitted yanking on his pants and heading downstairs, a loud shriek filling the air, Harry's shriek. And when Ashlin went downstairs he would see poor Kier and Connor covered in tiny red dots that they where scratching at restlessly. “dragon pox!? You gave my son dragon pox!?” “i'm sorry Harry, I must have gotten it on my cloak at the hospital. It won't hurt them, all children get Dragon pox.” “really?” Harry asked blinking. “i always thought Dragon pox was deadly...” “it is... for adults, but most get it as children and don't have to worry about it.” harry paused then. “... I never had dragon pox...”

"Bloody hell."Ashlin cursed before raising a hand wrapping harry in a bubble to make sure he wouldn't catch it. It was a temporary fix, but it was all he could do."Go upstairs. Me and draco'll take the boys back to malfoy manor until it runs its course. Since we've all had it."he said biting his lip, hating to be away from harry for that long, but he didn't want harry getting sick to. He didnt want to lose someone else. He wouldn't survive it.

Harry blinked as he was suddenly wrapped in a bubble, Connor whining loudly that he was itchy Harry sighing a little. “how about you four stay here and I'll go to Riddle Manor? I can't stand being alone.” he admitted biting his lip a little. “plus it will give me a chance to snoop around the place and figure out what really makes Tom tick.” he decided smirking a little as he shook his head bending down to gently smack Connor's hand. “don't scratch sweetie, Uncle Draco and papa will give you a nice relaxing Oatmeal Bath and some anti itching lotion alright?” Connor sniffled a little and nodded scratching his arm again Harry rolling his eyes, giving Ashlin a good firm kiss. “i'll see you soon alright?” he asked with a small smile before he hesitated and then Apparated away Draco sighing a little. “this is going to suck...” he complained shaking his head. “come on boys, I'll get you into the bath while Ashlin pouts.” he promised smiling as he grabbed the oatmeal and headed into the bathroom to help them stop itching.

Harry, or rather Thomas appeared in Riddle Mannor, looking very uncertain as he looked around, not seeing anyone in the room that Tom usually sat in, hearing the alarms going off as he tripped the wards, groaning a little as he lifted his hands as several Death eaters swarmed into the room, wands pointed for Thomas's head. “easy fella's.” Thomas stated calmly. “i'm wandless.” he informed them, having hidden his wand with the two Prophecies, looking around him. “id someone could just get Theodore Nott or Voldemort they can vouch for me.”

Ashlin whined quietly, sulking as he followed after. Just wanting to make his boy feel better, even if he wanted harry. As much as he wanted the brunette with him, he felt better having him away and safe at the riddle manor behind the tall strong wards."I'm not pouting!"He protested as he started the bath."Are to!You look like me when dady says he wont buy me something."Kier offered, rubbing at his arms, not really scratching but almost as he stripped.

"No need.I'm here."Tom said stepping out, the glamor dropped, showing the older teen's body that was his real one and not the made up on he had. Relaxed enough with the death eaters that he didn't feel the need to wear it, only when he was out in public."I thought you had enough of my company. Back so soon?And without ashlin?Whatever do I owe this honor to?"He teased tilting his head.

Draco snickered as he poured the oatmeal into the strainer and watched the water turn a milky color, settling Connor into the bath, the boy actually sighing in relief as the itching eased off, making him smile a little at his papa and uncle. “yeah Ashley, you look like Kier.” Draco teased smiling a little as he gently rubbed anti itching lotion onto a cloth and carefully rubbing the boys down with the soothing lotion. “papa!” Connor stated suddenly. “i asked Kier to be my wife! Will you marry us?” he asked hopefully, Draco choking on air as he shook his head.

Harry sighed a little as he dropped his arms. “the boys came down with a case of Dragon Pox, and I've never had it.” he explained simply. “i hate being alone more than I hate you so I chose to come here rather than sit in an empty manor.” he admitted sighing a little. “you tell all these freaks that if they touch me in any way, I'll kill them. I might be an Incubus but I'm an incubus with a Mate and I will not tolerate anyone trying to seduce or rape me.” he growled, in a bad mood because he was being forced away from Ashlin.

Ashlin swallowed hard, laughing quietly as he tried not to laugh in his friend's face. Draco looked so upset at th idea."He can't kiddo. Two guys can't marry. anyways, why do you want to marry kier?Don't you want someone like your mom?"He asked gently washing kier down, kier shaking his head."No!I want connor.He's like daddy. Only, prettier. Like you uncle ashley." Now, ashlin nearly choked at being called prettier then the malfoy heir. Everyone knew draco was the prettiest boy.

Tom looked amused before looking at the others."Go.Unless you want to deal with ashlin as well as him, I suggest leaving him alone."He said laughing as the death eaters deided they all needed to be somewhere else. No one wanted to spend time with ashlin's boy, they all remembered how he was about sarah. Oh assuming he got worse with age and loss."Now, do you want something to eat?"He said ignoring the other's bad mood for the most part

Draco sighed a little and shook his head. “men can get married now Ashlin.” he corrected before smiling at Kier and Connor. “but only very old people can get married boys, like Ashlin and Harry.” “are you old Uncle Draco?” Connor asked Draco chuckling. “no, because I am mostly elf, and elves are NEVER old.” he teased smirking a little before he grimaced at the thought of Ashlin being prettier than him, glaring at Ashlin as if it was HIS fault, Connor giggling. “i think uncle Draco is prettier! Because he looks like Kier!” he admitted wrapping his arms and hugging Kier tightly, giggling happily. “...Ashlin... what's this?” Draco asked looking baffled as he picked up a small pile of jelly bath off the floor looking baffled.

Thomas glared at Tom and then nodded. “yes, yes I am hungry.” he admitted sighing a little. “i'm sorry, I shouldn't take out my frustrations on you.” he grumbled shaking his head. “i never wanted any of you bastards to know about Connor... now he's sick and I can't even help him because apparently the damn dragon Pox has a high mortality rate for adults.” he complained. “god Dumbledore really fucked me over, wouldn't that just please him to no end? Me dropping dead of a DISEASE!?” he grumbled and growled, annoyed as he shook his head. Sighing a little. “my life sucks...”

Ashlin blushed a little,at both the thought of getting married, and when he realized what draco was holding. Smiling a little he focused on washing kier's hair,"It's bath jelly, it makes bubbles."He said blushing more as he sat back on his heels, looking at the boys.This was going to be a long process.And he ated being away from harry.

tom laughed quietly as he led him towards the kitchen, moving around like he knew what the hell he was doing.And he did.He kept elves just to clean, he usually did the cookng himself, to the continued amusement of his death eaters."Dumbledore would be annoyed,because the one person he wanted to use is gone..He'd be pleased,but also annoyed because he couldn't use you against me anymore."

Draco looked surprised. “Bath Jelly? Really?” he asked smiling a little. “that's kind of cool.” he decided throwing it into the trash, not about to put something that had been on the floor into his sons nice clean bath. “it will be alright Ashlin, I'm sure Harry's already warned every single person at the Manor that anyone who touches him will be slaughtered, either by him or by you, and Tom will keep an eye on him.” he promised smiling a little. “your going to be too busy caring for our itchy boys to even notice.”

Harry watched Tom flit around the kitchen like a Pro and smirked a little. “too paranoid to eat food that had been prepared by other people?” he teased chuckling a little as he sighed a little. “he couldn't use me even if I was a puppet held up by strings. I'm not a stupid little boy anymore.” he stated calmly. “as far as I'm concerned it's his fault my life was so crappy. I used to blame you, you know murdering my parents trying to kill me.” he stated calmly. “but then I realized that if it wasn't for him you never would have come after me in the first place.” he pointed out shaking his head a little. “what are you making anyway? It actually smells like it will be edible.”

Ashlin whined quietly laughing as he bullied a almost asleep connor out of the bath, drying him off before wrapping him up in the towel, cuddling him as he headed for the bedroom."Come on draco.Lets put the boys to bed, then we'll get some sleep ourselves.I have a feeling we're not going to get alot of sleep now."He smiled a little as he helped connor dress.

Tom grinned a little at harry's assesment, before nodding."I would have never known about your existance, had he not been careless enough to talk about it. In a bar no less."He smiled before nodding at Harry's words."Of course I'm to paranoid to eat someone else's food. And it's chicken teriyaki."He said looking over at the other man. "You do like chicken right?I remember ash saying something about you eating it raw..but then you were sick...so we're eating it cook."He decided.

Draco chuckled a little and nodded, gathering Kier into his arms and kissing his forehead, nodding a little. “yeah, I'm exhausted.” Draco admitted with a shake of his head. “they refused to go to sleep last night, insisted on staying up till nearly midnight telling scary stories, and then they where too scared to sleep alone so I had to sleep with the,” he admitted rolling his eyes even as a small affectionate smile lifted the corners of his lips.

Back
Top Bottom