Slither Like a Snake (MissBubbles and Krys Snape)

"He's kinda cute." Lexi looked back at them when they got up. "Did you still want me to come watch?" Standing up she started to follow after them. She could tell they were a little upset about her talking to Blaise.

When the two got to the pitch they looked at Lexi and Pansy, "You guys can sit in the stands you've got your choice of seats" ,Draco told them. Krys took off her shirt so that she was in just jeans and a tank top, she preferred to practice this way. Draco did the same thing while the rest of the Slytherin team kept their robes on. Krys grabbed her bat then mounted her broom and the rest of the team did the same. While they were in the air Krys knocked a bludger straight at Blaise it nearly took his head off, Draco flew up beside Krys and laughed, "Watch out Blaise Krys' got a temper I suppose she just looked at you and seen Potter's face for a moment" ,Draco teased. Pansy who was sitting next to Lexi muttered 'Boys' under her breath while she shook her head. When the practice ended and everyone had landed their brooms and put them away Krys walked up to Blaise and held out her hand, "No hard feelings mate just prepping you for our upcoming match against Gryffindor" ,Krys said with a hint of sarcasm. Blaise refused to shake her hand instead he spit in her face, "You're full of shit Snape you were aiming to hurt me, you can take your had and shove it up your ass" ,Blaise snapped. Krys went to lunge at him but Draco grabbed her by the waist and held her back, "You son of a bitch how dare you disrespect me are you fucking crazy"?! Krys yelled as she struggled to break free from Draco's grasp. "Krys forget him he's not worth it" ,Draco told her as Blaise walked away with Crabbe and a few others. When Blaise was finally off the pitch Draco let go of Krys and she wiped the spit from her face. "That filthy fucking bastard spit in my face" ,Krys said angrily. Pansy had already made her way down from the stands and was standing next to Draco.

Lexi watched and cheered Krys on from the stands. When the game ened and she saw things getting heated she headed down along side Pansy. "I cant believe he spit on you." She looked over at Draco "You should have just let her beat his ass because that was just disgusting." Moving to Krys's side she looked her face over to make sure it was all gone. "We have to fuck up his day for that."

Krys was still fuming but when Lexi came over to her she felt a little better. "Wait until I see him in the halls I'm gonna knock him the fuck out" ,Krys said gritting her teeth. Pansy sat on the other side of Krys and looked at her, "That was a low thing to do he should be ashamed of himself" ,Pansy said as she rubbed Krys' back. Draco looked at Krys, "We'll get him back mate don't worry he is a Slytherin and does sleep in the same part of the castle that we do" ,Draco smirked evilly after he finished talking. "I don't want to wait until tonight I've got better things to do tonight" ,Krys looked over at Lexi and winked. "I'm going to fuck his ass up on his way to class".

"But you would get in trouble and you can't please me from detention", she smiled at her. "Well he wants to take me on a date right? Well I could agree and then when were alone you could just beat his ass. This way there's no one around to see." Lexi reached for Krys's hand. You're kind of sexy all mad. It's making me just a little wet."

Krys listened to Lexi and had to admit she was right, "Ok that's a better idea I have to admit" ,Krys said. "Just let me know when you guys are going on this date and me and Draco will be there". Krys had never felt more disrespected in her life then when Blaise spit in her face. Krys' eyes lit up when Lexi said she was a little wet. "Well we still have a little while before the next class starts we can go find a place and get in a quickie if you want" ,Krys suggested.

"I would love to but only if you take your frustations out on me", she said giggling a little grabbing her hand pulling her away. "Do you two wanna join us?" she asked looking at Draco and Pansy. Not only was Lexi wet but she thought a quickie might calm Krys down. She didn't want her to get in trouble when she could get back at Blaise later.

"Yeah c'mon guys I still want to see Pansy and Lexi go at it for a bit" ,Krys said then growled. Draco and Pansy agreed and Krys stood up and grabbed Lexi and kissed her hard then bit down on her lip. "I'll take all my frustrations out on you baby don't worry".

Lexi moaned as Krys bit her lip and kissed her back. Reaching for Pansy's hand she pulled her to her. "You fell asleep on me last night what was that all about?" She said laughing

Pansy blushed when Lexi mentioned her falling asleep, "I'm sorry love Krys just wears me out sometimes it won't happen again" ,Pansy said biting her lip. Krys and Draco looked at Pansy and Lexi, both of them picturing what the tow would look like having sex with each other. Krys and Draco looked at each other then back at Pansy and Lexi, "Broom shed" ,they both said at the same time and Pansy squeaked. "Isn't it fucking adorable how they do that" ,Pansy said referring to Krys and Draco saying the same thing at the same time.

Giggling at Pansy she pulled her arm around her waist. She looked back at Krys and Draco "It is kind of adorable." Wrapping her arm around Pansy they followed Draco and Krys to the broom shed. Lexi leaned over and kissed Pansy's ear softly.

When they got to the broom shed Krys opened the door and let everyone else in before entering. She walked inside and closed the door behind her. Krys grabbed Lexi almost as soon as she shut the door, she kissed her hard on the lips and Draco did the same to Pansy. Then Krys kissed Pansy while Draco kissed Lexi. Krys and Draco then pushed Lexi and Pansy closer to each other.

Moaning as Krys kissed her Lexi's hand reached down and grabbed her ass pulling her closer. She sighed as she pulled away but kissed Draco back deeply and bit his lip. Feeling Krys and Draco push her and Pansy together Lexi leaned in and kissed Pansy's lips. Her hands moved under Pansy's shirt pushing it up.

Krys and Draco watched Lexi and Pansy kiss for a few moments then Draco walked up behind Pansy and kissed her neck while letting his hands rub her pussy over her clothes. Krys did the same thing to Lexi, Krys and Draco were turned on by Lexi and Pansy kissing and they wanted to fuck them both hard.

Lexi moaned as she felt Krys's hands and lips on her. She bit Pansy's lip as her hands slid over her breast rubbing over her nipple. Her other hand reached around Pansy and rubbed over Draco's dick through his pants. She was more turned on then ever.

Draco groaned when he felt Lexi's hand rub his dick and Krys bit down on Lexi's neck when Pansy grabbed her through her pants, "Damn you two really know how to get us going" ,Krys growled before returning her lips to Lexi's neck. "Yeah they do" ,Draco said in agreement. "Why don't you two take your clothes off" ,Krys said and Draco smirked and agreed with the statement.

Moaning when Krys bit her neck, Lexi started unbuttoning Pansy's shirt. She leaned in kissing Pansy hard and nibbled on her bottom lip. Lexi moved her hand behind her and rubbed between Krys's thighs.

Krys moaned when Lexi rubbed her, "Damn do you know how bad I want you"? Krys said quietly as she unbuttoned Lexi's shirt. Draco Pulled off Pansy panties and reached under her shirt and started to rub her clit, "You're already wet huh" ,Draco teased. "Why don't we see how wet Lexi is" ,he said looking at Krys who pulled Lexi's panties off and rubbed her pussy. "She's definatly wet" ,Krys said as she rubbed her clit and bit her ear gently.

"Mmmmm that feels so good." Moaning as Krys rubbed over her clit she leaned back to kiss her ear. "I need more of you", she moaned against her ear. She was barely paying any attention to Pansy or Draco at this point. Her hand continued to rub against Krys's pussy through her jeans.

Krys was getting hornier by the second with Lexi rubbing her pussy. "I want more of you too" ,Krys said right before Lexi kissed her. She turned Lexi around then lowered her head down between Lexi's legs and began to lick her pussy.

Lexi smiled when she watched Krys lower herself between her legs. Biting her lip in anticipation, she moaned when she felt her tongue lick at her pussy. Her hand moved behind Krys's head, "Ohhh Krys that feels so fucking good."

Krys licked and sucked Lexi's pussy while grabbing her ass to pull her more into her tongue. Krys loved making Lexi feel good every time Lexi moaned or screamed Krys' name it sent chills down her spine and she loved it.

Her hand took a handful of Krys's hair when she felt her grip her ass. "Make me cum", she begged. Her hips were grinding against her slightly. Krys was making her feel so good and she didn't want her to stop.

Krys moved one of her hands from Lexi's as and put it between her legs and fingered her. Krys wanted to make Lexi cum she moved her tongue faster while she slid her fingers in and out of Lexi's pussy.

Feeling Krys's fingers pushed Lexi over the edge quickly. Lexi started cumming against her tongue and fingers as she gripped her hair slightly. "Ohhh fuck yesssss", she screamed breathing heavily.

Back
Top Bottom