Slither Like a Snake (MissBubbles and Krys Snape)

Krys bit her lip and smiled, "Make me cum for you Lexi, then I'll make you cum for me" ,Krys told her, she thought for a few seconds then looked at Lexi with a smirk on her face, "Or we can make each other cum together, you up for a 69"? Krys asked she wanted them both to feel amazing at once.

"Uh huh", Lexi smiled as she nodded her head. Her lips moved to Krys's ear and nipped at it gently. Sliding her hand over down her stomach towards her panties, Lexi whispered against her ear, "Your hands always feel so damn good."

Krys reached into Lexi's panties and began to rub her clit, she then kissed Lexi passionately as she rubbed her in her sensitive spot. Krys loved the way Lexi felt and how nice it sounded when she moaned for her. Krys used her other hand to grab Lexi's breast as she rubbed the girl's pussy.

Lexi pulled away to completely remove her clothes. "I wanna taste you", she purred as she started to push away Krys's clothes. It had been a while since they last had one another and Lexi wanted Krys to enjoy every second of it.

Krys sighed when Lexi pulled away but her smile quickly returned when she seen Lexi remove the rest of her clothes. She bit her lip when Lexi said she wanted to taste her, "Mmmmm then taste me love, after I want to taste you" ,Krys told her. She let Lexi push her clothes off then grabbed her and kissed her hard.

Back
Top Bottom