Slither Like a Snake (MissBubbles and Krys Snape)

Lexi moved to her side and kissed Krys back deeply. Her hands rubbed over her stomach as she sucked on Krys's lips. "You can do anything you want to me now", smiling Lexi kissed over her ear biting her ear lobe.

Krys put the strap on back on and laid on top of Lexi and rubbed her pussy Krys bit her lip and looked at Lexi, "I see you're already wet again" ,Krys said. "I'm still going to eat you out before I fuck you though" ,Krys lowered her head between Lexi's legs and began to lick her clit while fingering her gently.

"Ohhh yes", Lexi moaned when she felt Krys's tongue lick her pussy. Moving her leg over her shoulder Lexi tried to scoot closer to Krys. Her tongue felt amazing and she wanted more. "Harder Krys." Lexi was already wet from going down on her.

Krys moved her tongue harder and faster like Lexi asked her to do. She ate Lexi out for a few more minutes before getting up and laying on top of Lexi. Krys opened Lexi's legs then slid the strap on into her wet pussy and moved back and forth slowly. She took Lexi's legs and wrapped them around her waist then kissed her passionately while running her fingers through her hair.

Feeling her slide the strap on inside her pussy cause her to moan, "Oh god yes Krys fuck me." When Krys wrapped her legs around her Lexi tightened her legs around her. Kissing her back Lexi move her hands to Krys's hips to pull her to her harder.

Krys thrusted into Lexi harder when she felt the girl's hand on her hips, "Do you like that Lexi? hmm Do I make you feel good"? Krys growled into her ear before nibbling on it. She moved back and forth faster and harder with every thrust. "How do you want me to fuck you"? Krys asked her as she kissed up and down her neck.

"Bend me over and fuck me from behind", Lexi moaned out as her hands slid over Krys's stomach. Her nails dug into her skin lightly as her hands moved over her skin. Moaning when she felt Krys's lips on her neck, Lexi leaned up to kiss and nibble over hers. Biting gently at first she rocked her hips against her harder.

Krys' eyes widened and she grabbed Lexi and flipped her over roughly then stuck the strap on in her and thrusted hard. Krys smacked her ass as she fucked her then she reached around and grabbed Lexi's breast and played with her nipples. "Does that feel good baby"? Krys said smacking her ass again.

Lexi smiled back at Krys when she flipped her over. "Yes make me cum", Lexi screamed out when she smacked her ass. Her hips rocked back against Krys hard. Lexi could feel herself getting close to cumming. "Mmmm it feels so good and I'm so close."

When Krys heard Lexi say she was close she thrusted faster and harder. Krys reached around and rubbed her clit while she fucked her hard. "Cum for me Lexi" ,Krys told her. She leaned down and kissed the back of Lexi's neck.

Feeling Krys rubbing her clit pushed Lexi over the edge. Bending over completely until her face was against the bed Lexi's hips slammed back against Krys. Cumming hard Lexi moaned out. "Ohhh fuck yes."

Krys slowed down when she realized Lexi had came, "Do you want me to stop"? Krys asked her as she massaged her hips and slid in and out of her slowly. "You're fucking amazing you know that".

Lexi leaned back up against Krys and kissed over her ear. Her breathing was heavy as she spoke "Yes, I need to catch my breath", she said with a giggle. Lexi bit Krys's ear before she pulled away and laid back on the bed. Her chest was rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm not the only one who's amazing."

Krys laid down next to Lexi and pulled her close then kissed her neck softly. Krys was breathing heavy to and the sweat was dripping off her body, "I think I'm gonna need a shower after that" ,Krys said then kissed Lexi again.

Lexi moaned as she kissed her neck. "Can I join you", Lexi laughed and cuddled up next to Krys. "And you wanted to follow rules and keep your hands off of me." Lexi let her hand slide over Krys's chest and stomach as she kissed over her neck.

"Of course you can join me" ,Krys told her, "And it's hard to follow rules when the person you're not supposed to touch is as beautiful as you". Krys moaned quietly as Lexi kissed her neck. She looked over at Draco who had fallen asleep, "Well I was going to see if he wanted to shower but I guess he passed out too". Krys laughed, "He usually doesn't pass out after sex".

Lexi couldnt help but laugh when she noticed Draco was asleep. Kissing over Krys's ear she finally pulled away. When she looked over to see Pansy asleep as well she spoke," She cant keep up can she?"

Krys laughed at what Lexi said about Pansy, "No she can't she usually passes out on me and Draco" ,Krys told her as she stood up, "I'll go turn the water on and warm it up" ,Krys made her way to the bathroom and left the door open so that Lexi could just walk in. She turned the water on and waited for it to warm up before climbing in.

Lexi laid there for a moment before she caught her breath. Getting up she followed Krys to the bathroom. She stipped off the rest of her clothes before stepping in after Krys. Lexi moved to Krys and wrapped her arms around her neck when she leaned in kissing her passionately.

Krys returned the kiss with just as much passion. She grabbed the bar of soap and started to wash Lexi's body while she kissed her. "You're so fucking sexy" ,Krys told her as she pulled away from the kiss briefly. She let her hands roam Lexi's body she avoided touching her sexually for the moment and just washed Lexi's body and let the hot water hit the both of them.

Letting krys wash over her body, Lexi showered her neck and shoulder in kisses. "So are you." Lexi couldn't help but moan as she rubbed over her body with the soap. Her stay at Hogarth was going amazingly so far. Meeting krys had taken away all the thoughts about the events of her summer far from her mind

When they were done Krys got out and dried off with a towel. She walked over to her trunk and put some pajamas on and offered Lexi a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants. "I know you probably have some already but I figured I'd offer you something to wear anyway" ,Krys smiled as she held out the clothes. "Plus I think you'd look sexy in my clothes".

Lexi followed her out and wrapped a towel around herself. Sitting on the bed she watched krys grab clothes from her trunk. Lexi giggled as she offered her clothes to her and took them. Getting up she dried off and put on the t-shirt and pajama bottoms. The tshirt hugged Her body tight and the pajama pants were comfy. She spun around for krys and shook her ass "So do I look sexy enough for you." she giggled as she spoke.

Krys watched as Lexi showed the clothes off. They were a bit big on her but that was the point she looked cute in the clothes Krys gave her. "You look damn sexy love now why don't you bring your sexy ass over here" ,Krys said smirking.

Lexi smiled at her, "maybe if you say please." getting back on the bed Lexi got on her knees and gestured for Krys to come to her. "Now come over here please I'm starting to miss your lips on me"

Back
Top Bottom