Slither Like a Snake (MissBubbles and Krys Snape)

Lexi was whispering into Blaize's ear when she heard Krys call her name. The boy was smiling from ear to ear but she gave her attention to Krys. "Sounds like fun to me." Giving a quick smile to Pansy Lexi returned her attention the the boy beside her. He wasn't all that interesting but for the time being he wasn't boring her completely. She could feel the boys hand sliding up her thigh and she wasn't doing anything to stop him. She had worked herself up on the train with Draco and Krys.

When they were done eating Krys and Draco made their to the common room. When they got in they headed straight for the prefects dorm where Pansy slept. When they got in Pansy pushed Krys against the wall and kissed her hard, "Fuck me" ,she whispered as she grabbed Krys between the legs again. Krys looked over at Lexi, "Pansy hun take your clothes off" ,Krys told her Draco smirked. Pansy looked at Lexi, "So you're new here right"? she asked biting her lip. "Do you want to be a part of our little club"? Pansy asked her as she began to unbutton her shirt. Krys and Draco sat down next to each other and watched as Pansy inched her way toward Lexi. "Pansy why don't you give her a kiss" ,Draco said. "Yeah go for it" ,Krys pushed. The two were looking for a way to see Lexi naked and they were going to use Pansy to do it. They may have been instructed not to touch Lexi but nobody said anything about Pansy touching her. Krys and Draco who both thought like a typical guy would thought that it was hot when two girls made out. Krys and Draco watched intently to see what Lexi's reaction was going to be.

Lexi gladly followed them after they finished eating. She noticed Draco and Krys were awfully happen and she was curious as to why. Lexi couldn't help but think Pansy was cute in a way except that she seemed a bit needy. When Krys pushed Pansy towards here she looked at Krys. "Only if you kiss me first" Smiling at Krys she stepped up to her. Lexi had no problem kissing Pansy or doing anything with her but she still wasn't done with Krys or Draco.

All reasoning left Krys as soon as Lexi walked up to her and told her to kiss her. The tables were turned and one of Krys' biggest turn ons was when someone could out smart her because normally that was hard to do. Krys looked at the girl standing in front of her and after a few minutes of arguing with herself, she gave in. "Fine fuck it" ,Krys grabbed Lexi and kissed her hard on the lips. Even though Krys kissed her hard it was by far not sloppy Krys was experienced and knew how to kiss a girl. Krys motioned for Draco to come over to them, "Now it's his turn" ,she told Lexi as she pulled away.

Lexi moaned against krys's lips and nipped her lip before she pulled away. Smiling as she spoke "Now was that so hard?" When Draco moved closer to her she grabbed his robe pulling him to her. Her lips pressed against his and she kissed him hard. If this kiss was all she was getting from them for now she wanted it to be good. She was going to make them need her.

While Draco kissed Lexi Pansy grabbed Krys by the shirt and pulled her on top of her. Pansy unbuttoned Krys' suit jacket and took it off. "Slow down Pansy we don't want to rush things now do we"? Krys growled into Pansy's ear. "Why don't you guys make yourselves comfortable Pansy's bed is big enough for the four of us" ,Krys said looking over to Draco and Lexi. Pansy's bed was huge it could probably fit the four of them and then some.

Lexi wasted no time pushing Draco onto Pansy's bed. Climbing on top of him she smiled as she removed her jacket. Lexi leaned down kissing draco's ear and whispered against it "touch me" she demanded. Her hands pushed his jacket open as she bit his ear gently.

Draco laid down while Lexi climbed on top of him. Krys could hear his heavy breathing and looked at him, "Yeah Draco touch her" ,Krys said testing Draco. Pansy had already took Krys' tie off and unbuttoned her shirt. "Krys I just love your fucking body" ,Pansy purred as she ran her hand up Krys' undershirt rubbing her abs. Pansy turned to look at Lexi, "I want to try you out" ,Pansy said biting her bottom lip. Krys and Draco looked at each other and smiled, "You two should try each other out" ,Draco said and Krys nodded in approval. "Yeah I agree with Draco" ,Krys said looking back and forth between the two girls.

"But don't you wanna try me out first Draco" Lexi slid her hand between them and rubbed against his growing bulge. Lexi new if Draco gave in krys would follow suit. Her lips slid over draco's neck nipping at his skin. Lexi had a feeling Draco might give into her, he was already hard and breathing faster.

Draco groaned as Lexi touched him this made Krys laugh, "Draco I think you should just give her what she wants mate" ,Krys said with a smirk. Pansy kissed up and down Krys' neck making Krys hornier with every kiss. "Pansy shit hun you haven't changed a bit" ,Krys said grabbing Pansy's ass. "So Draco what you gonna do"? Krys asked, "I say she's begging so why not do it". Krys really didn't care anymore right now she liked females and liked to have sex with them especially when they were as hot as Lexi and Draco was the same way. Krys knew he wanted to do it because she did and Krys and Draco had the same mind set when it came to girls.

Lexi pulled away and smiled down at him. Her hips ground down on him. "so what's it gonna be Draco?" All this teasing was making Lexi wet and Draco wouldn't give in yet. Grabbing his hand she moved it under her shirt over her stomach. "not only do I feel good but I taste delicious too."

"Do you really"? Krys asked teasingly. "Draco why don't you taste her"? Krys pushed. "Fine I can't deal with the teasing anymore let's do this" ,Draco said finally giving in. A smirk came across Krys' face, "You can start it off Draco make her scream" ,Krys grabbed her wand and put a silencing charm on the room so that no one outside could hear anything. "Pansy hun get off me for a moment" ,Krys got up and took her shirt the rest of the way off. Pansy bit her lip in excitement. Krys still had a black undershirt on but it was tight and showed most of her definition. Draco grabbed Lexi and flipped her onto her back and got on top of her and kissed her up and down her neck.

Lexi giggled as Draco flipped her onto her back. "I knew you would give in" Moaning as his lips moved over her neck Lexi looked over at krys. He was being undressed by Pansy and she was excited to see what she looked like undressed.

Krys took off her undershirt so that she was now only wearing her pants and a sports bra. Krys had a nice body and it was easy to tell she was athletic and worked out. Pansy pulled Krys back down to her and kept kissing her and biting at her neck. Krys slid her hand up and down Pansy's leg each time going closer to her sensitive spot making her shake with anticipation. "Krys would you stop teasing and just fuck me" ,Pansy snapped playfully. Krys looked over at Draco and Lexi "You having fun yet"? Krys asked with a smirk on her face.

Lexi's hands began to undo Draco's pants. She didn't want him to be able to think and stop. She was going to have to thank Pansy later because she was sure they would have not given in without her being a distraction to Krys. Pushing her hands in Draco's pants she let her fingers slide over his dick. He still wasn't touching her and it was driving her crazy.

Draco gasped when Lexi touched his cock, he still kept his hands off of her though. Krys looked over and seen what was going on and got off of Pansy and walked up behind Lexi. "Draco just touch her no one's going to do anything" ,Krys told him. Draco looked at Krys, "You're so confident that no one will find out why don't you touch her"? Draco snapped back. Krys looked at him with an 'oh really' expression. "Fine" ,Krys said as she reached underneath Lexi's skirt and rubbed her sensitive spot over her underwear. "Happy Draco now will you touch her"?

Lexi smiled as Krys walked over and talked to Draco. She kept sliding her fingers over his dick. When Krys reached under her skirts and rubbed over her she couldnt help but moan. Her panties were already wet and she was sure Krys could tell. Looking down at Draco Lexi spoke "Its your turn now." Her free hand grabbed Draco's and pushed it under her skirt. "I'm very wet just ask Krys."

Krys looked down at Draco and smirked, "Yeah she is mate feels nice too" ,Krys told him. Draco finally loosened up and rubbed Lexi and kissed her. Krys looked at Lexi and smirked, "I'll come back to you later" ,she told her as she laid back down on Pansy and kissed her roughly. Krys pulled Pansy's skirt off and then her underwear. Krys stuck her fingers in Pansy making her scream out in pleasure. "Ok Draco it's your turn to make Lexi scream" ,Krys said smiling.

Lexi bit Draco's lip when he kissed her. Wrapping her fingers around his dick her hips moved against his fingers when he rubbed against her. She heard Pansy scream out and looked over to see Krys's finger sliding inside her. "Make me scream Draco", Lexi moaned out returning her attention back to him. Her lips slid over his neck and she nipped as his skin.

Draco slid his hand inside Lexi's underwear and stuck his fingers inside her. He bit his lip as Lexi wrapped her hand around his dick, "That feels so good" ,he said pushing his fingers hard into her. Krys fingered Pansy until she was dripping wet then she stood up and walked over to her bag. Pansy bit her lip and looked at Krys, "You brought it with you didn't you" ,Pansy purred as Krys pulled a strap on out of her back pack. Krys put it on then flipped Pansy over and fucked her from behind making her scream loud.

"Yes", she screamed out for Draco. Her hips rocked against his fingers as he pushed them inside her hard. Her fingers tightened around his dick as her hand moved over him. Leaning up Lexi continued to bite and suck over his neck. She wanted him to moan for her. Hearing Pansy's voice Lexi looked over to see Krys flip Pansy over. Smiling as she watched. "I want next."

Draco groaned as Lexi's grip tightened around his dick, "I want to fuck you so bad" ,he told her as he moved his fingers inside her. Krys pulled Pansy into her roughly while she pushed in hard Pansy's eyes were rolling back and she was screaming, "Oh fuck Krys I've missed you" ,Pansy moaned out loudly. Krys turned her head when she heard Lexi say she wanted next. Krys smirked and licked her lips, "Oh I've got plans for you hun as soon as you and Draco are finished up".

Lexi smiled at Krys and then looked back up at Draco. "Fuck me then", Leaning up she kissed his lips. Pulling her hands from his pants she pushed them down all the way. "Just push my panties to the side and fuck me. I want it and I know you do too." Lexi tugged on Draco's lips with her teeth before pulling away to unbutton her shirt.

Draco looked at Lexi and kissed her hard before pulling his dick out. "Isn't he huge if I was straight I'd probably enjoy that" ,Krys said as she pulled the strap on out of Pansy and turned her over. Draco pushed Lexi's panties to the side and positioned himself between her legs then slid his dick inside her and thrusted hard. Krys put Pansy's leg over her shoulder and stuck her strap on back inside her and thrusted hard, "Oh Krys.....mmmm....fuck me harder" ,Pansy moaned out.

"Ohhh yes Draco, Fuck me." Lexi moaned out loudly when he slid inside her. Draco was huge and he felt amazing. Wrapping her legs around his waist she kissed him back. Her tongue slid in his mouth sliding over his. Lexi nearly ripped Draco's shirt off as she tried to push it open. She wanted to touch more of his skin. Once she pushed opened Draco's shirt she pushed it off of him and let her hands slide over his chest and abs.

Back
Top Bottom