Slither Like a Snake (MissBubbles and Krys Snape)

Draco went faster when he heard Lexi scream his name, "You like that Lexi hmm you like when I fuck you don't you" ,Draco hissed as he pulled his shirt off the rest of the way. Draco looked down at Lexi, "You still have your shirt on, take it off" ,he demanded. Krys laughed darkly at how Draco said it. Pansy was fully naked by now and Krys was thrusting into her harder and harder with every movement. "Kryyyysssss.....I'm.......cuuuummmmiiiingggg" ,Pansy screamed as Krys pushed into her. Krys pulled the strap on out and went down on Pansy to lick her pussy until she climaxed. "Oh Krys I fucking love when you do that" ,Pansy yelled out. Draco smirked and pushed into Lexi harder and harder.

Lexi pushed against Draco's chest to push him over on his back. Climbing ontop of him and keeping his dick inside of her she moved her hips against him faster. "Do you like it when ride you?" she moaned out. She was all for letting someone else be in control but he was more or less barking demands at her and she was not Pansy. Bouncing on Draco's dick she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off tossing it to the floor. Her breast were almost falling out of her bra. She had big breasts and she loved showing them off.

Draco's eyes widened when Lexi flipped him over and rode his dick, "Fuck yes I like when you ride me" ,he growled grabbing Lexi's ass and thrusting his hips upwards. Krys brought Pansy to her climax and licked her pussy clean after she did. "Krys I need a break" ,Pansy said breathlessly. Krys just shook her head, "Of course you need a break" ,Krys said as she stood up and walked over to an armchair that was in the room and sat down. She opened her bottle of firewhiskey and took a shot while she watched Lexi and Draco fuck.

Lexi smiled when Draco grabbed her ass and thrust up into her. "Harder Draco," she moaned out. Hearing Pansy say she was tired Lexi watched Krys go and take a seat in a chair. "Come play with me" she purred biting her lip as she looked at her. "I wanna play with you", moaning as Draco thrust up into her. Her hands were on Dracos chest and her fingers were digging into his skin.

Krys was annoyed with Pansy and sat in the chair until Lexi told her to come play. Krys took another shot and put the bottle on the table and stood up and walked over to Lexi and Draco. Krys reached around and rubbed Lexi's clit while she bit at her ear. "You're not gonna get all tired on us are you" ,Krys purred into her ear. Draco smirked when he seen Krys come up behind Lexi, "Oh yeah now you're in for it Lexi we're gonna fuck you real good" ,Draco told her as he squeezed her ass. Krys kissed up and down her neck while she rubbed her clit as Draco thrusted his dick into her.

Lexi smiled when Krys got up and walked over to her. She moaned when her fingers rubbed over her clit and she bit her ear. "I'm just getting warmed up", she said through a moan. Moving her hands from Draco she reached towards Krys to push her pants away. Her hips slammed over Draco and she could feel herself getting closer to cumming the more Krys rubbed over her clit.

Krys let her pants fall to the floor, she was now standing there in a pair of green silk boxers with a strap on around her waist, "So you're just warming up huh, mmm that's what I like to hear" ,Krys growled into her ear. Draco continued to thrust into her hard while Krys rubbed her clit and kissed and bit her neck. "Cum for us Lexi" ,Draco said as Krys used her free hand to grab Lexi's breast and squeezed it gently.

Breathing heavily Lexi smiled down at Draco when he asked her to cum for them. "You first." Lexi moved her hand to Krys face and pulled her lips to hers. Kissing her hard she nipped at her lip. Rocking her hips against Draco harder the whole bed was nearly shaking. Sliding her other hand over Krys's stomach she whispered agaisnt her lips "I wanna feel how wet you are."

Draco thrusted into Lexi and held her on top of him while he came inside her. He bit his lip and thrusted into Lexi until his orgasm finished. Krys kissed Lexi deeply when the girl's lips touched hers. When Lexi told Krys she wanted to feel how wet she was Krys took Lexi's hand and put it into her boxers and let her touch her. "Satisfied hun" ,Krys asked before kissing Lexi again massaging her breasts.

Lexi moaned loudly against Krys's lips as she came with Draco when he held her over him. When she put her hand in her pants Lexi slid her finger over her slowly. Letting the tip of her finger rub over her clit she bit her lip. "I won't be satisfied until you cum." Lexi nipped at her lip and smiled at her breathing heavily.

Krys moved her hand as Draco reached his climax. After Draco pulled out he muttered a spell to clean both himself and Lexi off. "Krys doesn't like going down on a girl if my cum's inside her still" ,Draco told Lexi in case she was wondering why he had cleaned her off. "I muttered a birth control spell as well to be on the safe side". Draco laid back and caught his breath for a moment, "She's good Krys you're gonna love it" ,Draco said as Krys pulled Lexi closer to her and kissed her deeply. "I'm very hard to please hun I'm warning you now" ,Krys told Lexi as she pulled her onto her lap.

"Good? I'm more then good Draco", Lexi smiled at him before kissing Krys back. Keeping her hand in Krys's boxers she slid her finger inside of her. Moaning at how wet she was Lexi moved closer to her. "I'm more then sure I can satisfy you." Moving her lips to her ear she nibbled over it gently. She was only a little tired but she always had a high sex drive.

Krys bit her lip when Lexi slid her finger inside of her. Krys kissed Lexi sliding her tongue into her mouth she slid her hand down between Lexi's legs and stuck her finger inside of her too. "I want to make you cum Lexi" ,Krys whispered into the kiss.

"Yes, make me cum." she moaned out sliding her fingers in and out of her faster. Lexi kissed to her neck sucking and biting over it. Her skin tasted amazing and she wanted to taste more. Her other hand slid under her sports bra pushing it over her chest. Squeezing her breast Lexi rubbed over her nipple.

Krys rolled over and laid on top of Lexi and looked into her eyes before adding another finger inside her. "Do you want me to fuck you like I fucked sleepy head over there, think you can handle it"? Krys said looking over at Pansy who had passed out. Krys kissed Lexi deeply then pulled away and waited for her answer.

"Yes but I wanna make you cum first." Kissing her back she rubbed her thumb over her clit. Lexi rocked her hips against Krys's finger and leaned up biting her neck. "Cum for me first and then you can fuck me anyway you want."

Krys bit her lip, "Ok I will make me cum Lexi" ,Krys said moving her hips towards Lexi's hand. Draco watched as he usually did when it was Krys' turn. "I dunno mate I think Lexi might just be the first one to ever make you cum Krys" ,Draco said. Krys gave him a look ,"Draco shh" ,she snapped. Krys didn't want Lexi to know she had never experienced an orgasm before.

Lexi looked up when Draco spoke and she smiled at Krys. Pushing her onto her back her lips slid over her shoulder kissing over it. Her finger slowly slid in and out her pussy as she bit down on her shoulder. "I'll be more then happy to be your first then." Kissing to her breast Lexi's tongue slid over her nipple feeling it get hard for her. Her finger started moving faster inside Krys when her thumb rubbed over her clit. If she never came before Lexi wanted to make sure she blew her mind and didnt rush it.

Krys bit her lip as Lexi slid her finger slowly in and out of her pussy. Krys wasn't used to letting someone touch her Krys was used to being the one doing all the touching. "That feels really good" ,Krys told Lexi letting a quiet moan escape from her mouth.

Her tongue traveled over her stomach and she pulled away to lean down and kiss over her thighs. Pulling her finger from Krys she smiled. "Your very very wet." Raising her fingers to her lips she sucked her finger dry. Moaning at the taste, "You taste yummy." Leaning down Lexi let the tip of her tongue slide between her wet lips. Her hand slid over her stomach and back up to her breast squeezing it.

"Oh shiiiiit" ,Krys moaned when Lexi licked her pussy. She leaned her head back and put her hand on Lexi's head an ran her fingers through her hair. "Fuck yeah that feels good mmmmm: ,Krys bit her lip Lexi felt amazing. Draco looked at Krys, "I've seriously never seen her like this all moany and well satisfied" ,he said smirking.

Moving her other hand back to Krys's pussy she slid her finger back inside. Her tongue licked over clit before she sucked on it gently. Her hand moved down to her hip and slid under her ass lifting her up to her lips. Lexi couldn't help but moan as she heard Krys. The sounds of her moaning were making her wet again.

Krys moaned in ecstasy as Lexi touched her. Krys felt herself tighten up and then the most amazing feeling overcame her whole body. "OHHHHHH FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK LEXI"! Krys screamed as her head flew back and she grabbed a handful of Lexi's hair as she orgasmed into her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah" ,Krys' chest was moving up and down fast as she tried to catch her breath. Draco just looked at the two in shock even he was in awe with what had just happened.

Feeling her cum Krys grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her against her pussy. Lexi lapped at Krys's juices wanting every bit of it. Smiling as she pulled away to look up at Krys she licked her lips. Pulling her fingers from her pussy she sucked them dry before moving next to Krys laying on the bed next to her. "How was that for your first orgasm?"

Krys looked at Lexi when she asked her how it was. Krys grabbed her and kissed her passionately, "That was fucking amazing" ,Krys said after she broke the kiss, "Now I need to return the favor" ,Krys told her before kissing her again.

Back
Top Bottom