Love and Hate at Hogwarts (London and MissBubbles)

Tess moaned louder when he pushed his finger inside her. Grinding her hips against his finger, she smiled as he nibbled her ear. Her smiled faded when he spoke and she pushed his hand away from her. It hurt her slightly to hear him say that. She pulled away and looked back at him "You didn't have to say that. The girls he dated before are not me so those things don't matter. If i want to be with him or if i dont want to be with him is my choice and my choice alone." Tess looked away with him, she didn't like looking weak around anyone.

Robert groaned as she pulled away from him. "You're right, he said reaching out to massage her shoulders, "I thought I should warn you is all. I never said you were being used..." Rubbing her shoulders, Robert set up in the tub and kissed her neck, "Besides... The girls he dated before were no where as smart as you," he said kissing her earlobe. "But if we're going to keep having such wonderful sex... I need to know you can keep up with me... And with Tyler around he's just going to waist my time... I won't be second to anyone... Any more then I would expect you to be..." he said between little nips to her ear.

Tess leaned back against Robert as he spoke. He was distracting her with his lips but she couldn't help but like it. Moaning as he nipped at her ear she looked back at him with a smile "It's you who probably can't keep up with me." Leaning back she kissed his ear softly. "Your right though. I dot want to be second to anyone and shouldnt be either so thats why I'm going to break up with him. Now no more talking about him." Biting his ear lobe she pushed his hand back between her thighs.

"Oh... Is that a challenge... Lass I can keep up with you any day... You just wait until this weekend and I'll show you what Irish know how can do," he said as he continued to kiss her neck. Robert was all to glad to drop the subject of Tyler. Smiling as she moved his hand back to her pussy, he turning her just enough to kiss and lick her nipple. Slipping his finger into her pussy, his finger again curled to find her g spot as his lips sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"I doubt very seriously that you can keep..." she was cut off by a moan when she felt his finger. Robert continued to amaze her, his finger and lips could stop her in her tracks every time. She turned around completely for him and settled into his lap. Her hand slid over the back of his head as he sucked on her nipple. Moving her hips against his finger Tess moaned louder. His finger was almost as good as his dick. "I'll admit I never expected you to be this amazing." She was moaning more then speaking now.

Robert smiled to himself when she stopped talking. He couldn't help but be amazed by her. She had almost as strong a sex drive as he did, and he was determined to see how long she could go. Smiling when she turned around, his finger continued to play in her pussy as his palm began to press against her clit. "I took a class in amazing..." he said as he kissed her passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth to lick hers.

She couldn't help but laugh a little when he spoke, but was quickly silenced by his lips. Moaning against his lip Tess couldn't help but think that Robert wasn't that bad. She went so long hating him that she never really got to know anything about him. Her tongue slid over his when she felt it slide in her mouth. Letting her hand slide up his chest she pushed him back gently. Leaning in kissing over his neck, her hips moved against his finger. "I want your dick Robert." Kissing to his ear she nipped at his earlobe.

Moaning as she returned his kiss, Robert's tongue danced with hers as he deepened the kiss. Leaning back when she pushed on his chest, Robert couldn't stop the moan that came from his chest when she kissed his neck. Chuckling, "You're more then welcome to play with my dick any time you want to," he moaned as she nipped at his earlobe. Pulling his finger from her wet pussy, his hands moved to her hips and pulled her up onto his lap, Looking through the bubbles in the water, Robert smiled as he flexed his hard dick to rub against her pussy.

"I will definitely hold you to those words when we have class together next." Licking over his ear lobe Tess couldn't help but moan when he rubbed his dick against her pussy. Tess was very sure at this moment that no one was going to match Robert's skill. Tyler would have fallen asleep after the first time. She couldn't help but giggle a little at the thought.

Tess hand reached in grabbing Robert's dick gently. Sliding her wet pussy over him caused a loud moan to come from her lips. Looking into Robert's eyes Tess hips began to move against him slowly. Everything Robert did felt amazing but nothing felt better then his dick sliding into her. "Your dick always feels so good" she moaned out as she exhaled.

Chuckling, "You do just that... I'll have something special planned for our next Potions class... Something just for you." Moaning as she licked his earlobe, "Oh Tess... That feels nice..." he said softly as his hard dick continued to rub her pussy lips. "What's so funny," he asked when she giggled.

Moaning with her, Robert's hips thrusted up as he felt her warm wet pussy sink down on his shaft. Looking into her eyes, he smiled, "Your pussy is the best... Your whole body is so incredible... I can barely keep my hands off of you..." he moaned as his hands moved to squeeze her breast.

"I was just thinking that if this was Tyler he would have been asleep by now." Moaning louder when he thrust into her, Tess smiled as he complimented her. "The best huh? I won't forget you said that." Feeling his hand squeeze her breast she leaned into kiss his lips. "I want your hands on me as much as possible." Kissing him deeply she wrapped her arms around his neck. The water was splashing around more when Tess moved against him faster. He felt so good it was almost impossible for her to go slow.

Laughing, "That guy has no clue what he's doing... Or missing for that matter... But I'm glad he doesn't," Robert said as his hips continued to thrust up to meet her, "I wouldn't have you here now if he did..." Kissing her neck, "Yeah the best... I don't care if you never let me forget it. I sure as hell won't." Pinching her nipples, his hands moved down to squeeze her ass as she rode him. Moaning, "I'm going to touch you ever second I can... And then some," he said as he returned her kiss. Not careing that they were splashing water all over the floor, Robert moved his legs to give himself more room as he pushed his hard dick deeper into her.

Feeling him pinch her nipples she bit his bottom lip gently. "I think you might be falling in love with me", she whispered against his lips kissing him again. She couldn't help but smile as she said it, she knew for a fact she was in love with his dick so far. Robert moved slightly under her and his hands moved to her ass. Rocking her hips against him faster her lips kissed to he neck and shoulder, showering them with kisses. "Harder Robert", she demanded biting his shoulder.

Smiling, "I'm in love with your body... You are the one falling in love with me," he said as he kissed her passionately. Gripping her ass, he started to thrust into her harder as she demanded. Nibbling on her own neck, Robert moved to nip at her earlobe, moaning as she bit his shoulder. Pulling her hard againsdt his shaft, his hands roamed over her body, exploring her flesh. Pushing her upper body back some, he quickly took one of her nipples into his mouth, nibbling on the hard bud as he suck on it.

She was too into what Robert was doing to her body to even respond to him. He gave in to her demand immediately and thrust into her harder. Sliding her hand over the back of Robert's head, Tess moaned out when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. "Yes... just like that", she was breathing heavier as she spoke. Her fingers intertwined in his hair. "I'm so close Robert... I want you to cum with me." Tess moved her hands to his chest and pushed him back against the back of the tub. Her hips rocked against him harder and she leaned in nibbling over his neck.

Sucking harder on her nipple, he gave the hard bud several little nips. Thrusting his hips up to her, Robert moaned around her nipple as she pushed him back. "I'm close to Tess..." he moaned loudly as their hips continued to move against each other. Thrusting hard into her pussy, his hard dick started to expand as he moved closer to his own orgasm. "I'm going to cum... Cum with me," he growled as he fought to hold back his orgasm, waiting for her own.

Tess leaned forward to nip his earlobe when she heard him moan loudly. "You sound so sexy when you moan." Hearing him say he's going to cum pushed her over the edge. Pushing against him hard Tess started cumming for him, her pussy squeezing him tight. "Cum with me", she breathed out against his ear. Her arms wrapped tight around his neck holding him to her. Tess wanted as much of Robert as she could have.

Moaning as she spoke in his ear, Robert hips pushed harder into her as he tried to hold back his orgasm. Feeling her pussy squeeze his shaft as she started to cum bushed him over the edge. Thrusting his hips hard into her, he pushed his dick as far as he could as the first ropes of his cum fired into her wet core. Pulsing with each heartbeat, his cock continued to fire rope after rope of his seed. Pulling her close, he growled as his hands squeezed her ass, holding her on his shaft.

Panting hard as the last of his cum slowly flowed into her waiting pussy, Robert barely made out the bell that sounded the end of lunch. Smiling at her, "We have to get to class.... I can't wait until tonight though..." he said kissing her passionately.

Tess was loving the feeling of him cumming in her and how he was holding her tight to him. She frowned as she heard the bell. She was more then tired but she knew she wanted more. "Do we have to go", she pouted trying to look as sad as possible. It wasn't just that she wanted more of Robert but she was going to have to break up with Tyler. She had no idea how it would go. Tess didn't know if Tyler would fight for her or yell at her and she did t want to deal with either.

Tess leaned in kissing his lips softly. She knew they had to get to class but that didn't mean she agreed with going. "Promise we will meet here tonight", she whispered against his lips kissing him again.

Caressing her cheek, "Sadly we do. We can't miss to many classes..." he said hating the fact they would have to leave. Wishing they could stay all day, Robert slowly lifted her off of his dick, "I wish we could stay here all day... Maybe this weekend we can..." he said hoping she would agree.

Returning her kiss, "I promise. I'll come and get you tonight so we can go to the library and then come back here..." Standing up he stepped out of the tub and picked up a towel. Holding the towel for her, he smiled as he looked at her.

Tess moaned softly when he lifted her from his dick but she smiled when he mentioned staying all weekend. "So we can stay locked in here the whole weekend with you just making me cum then." Tess watched Robert get out from the tub and she reluctantly got up herself. Stepping out after him she moved in front of him and let him wrap the towel around her. "Where do you want me to meet you at tonight?", leaning in she kissed his neck softly as she spoke.

Smiling, "Yeah... We can make each other cum as much as possible... Or at least until we get so hungry that he have to leave..." Wrapping the towel around her body, Robert leaned forward and kissed Tess's neck. Sucking on her earlobe, "Meet me against the south wall of the common room. I'll be behind the large tapestry of the snake..." he said knowing he was going to use the secret passage to the Slytherin common room. "You won't have to think of a reason for being out that way. As far as anyone will know you should still be in the dorm."

"Your a sneaky little thing huh?", she moaned as his lips moved over her neck and ear. Pushing him back Tess held the towel around herself. "We're not going to get anywhere of you keep kissing me"' smiling as she spoke Tess began to retrieve her clothing from the floor. "Will I be getting my panties back or are you going to be keeping those?"

Laughing as Tess pushed him back, "I was just trying to help," he said innocently. Moving to pick up his own towel, Robert smiled, "Nope... I'm keeping your panties... I want to see you walk around without any on... Plus I might catch sight of some of my cum dripping down your leg..."

After drying off, Robert moved around the room and collected her cloths, laying them on the bed for her. Starting to dress, he slipped his pants on, "Can you find your way to class from here?"

She smiled as she watched Robert get her clothes. "You know Robert you seem like a pretty sweet guy and honestly I thought you might have been gay. Your never seen with a girl." Tess pulled her skirt up and looked over at him. "I always get lost" she said with a giggle "But I think I should be ok." Putting her bra on then buttoning up her shirt Tess grabbed her robe. She was more then excited about spending the night with Robert.

Back
Top Bottom