Love and Hate at Hogwarts (London and MissBubbles)

"I love how tight your pussy is..." he said around her nipple. Licking her nipple, his hips thrust deep, his cock rubbing the walls of her pussy. Moving his fingers against her clit, he flicked the hard nub as his hips pounded into her. Moaning against her breast, Robert was glad that he had cum already... He knew that he would be able to last longer...

Feeling Robert's fingers over her clit cause her to move her hips against him faster. Tess moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed him back to look at her, " I want to ride your dick Robert..." she spoke through breaths. Looking at Robert she couldn't help but lean in and kiss him deeply. Letting her tongue slide in his mouth she wrapped her arms around him tight. As much as she wanted to ride him she couldnt let him go.

Gripping her hips tightly, Robert moved over to the bed his dick deep in her as he moved. Climbing onto the bed, he rolled onto his back as he let the spell drop. Thrusting his hips up to her, "Ride me..." he panted. Kissing her passionately, Robert couldn't remember any of his old girlfriends. None of them could hold a candle to Tess...

She couldn't help but smile down at him when he told her to ride him. Her arms held him to her as she kissed him back deeply. Roughly biting his lip her nails dug into his back. Robert always made her feeling amazing and she wanted him to feel just as good. Her hips were nearly slamming against him now.

Moaning as she bit his lip, Robert's hands gripped her ass tightly as she started to slam against him. Thrusting his hips to meet hers, "Oh... Fuck," he moaned. Robert didn't even noticed her nails digging into his back, his arousal building higher with each thrust. Leaning closer, he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on the hard bud. Flicking his tongue across her nipple, he took it between his teeth and lightly pulled.

Tess's head went back in pleasure when he pulled on her nipple with his teeth. "Robert... Cum in me", moaning loudly she was more then close to cumming. It was hard for her to last this long with him. Leaning down her lips moved over his shoulder, sucking gently. Her finger nails dug deeper into his skin as she bit down on his shoulder.

Flicking his tongue across her nipple, Robert moved to the other one, sucking the hard bud into his mouth. Moaning when she sucked on his shoulder, he pulled on her nipple again with his teeth. Thrusting his hips into her, his own orgasm building moving closer even as she told him to cum in her. Thrusting up to her, he growled against her breast as she dug her nails into his skin. The sudden excitement of feeling her bit on his shoulder pushed him over the edge. Sucking harder on her nipple, he thrust once more into her as his hard dick expanded. Ropes after thick rope of his orgasm fired into her from the tip of his sensitive cock.

Pulling her arms from around him she moved her hands to press against his chest. Roughly pushing him down on the bed, she slammed her hips down on him. Tess wanted Robert as deep inside of her possible. Looking down at him her eyes locked on his as she started to cum, "Oh god yes..... Robert", she moaned loudly. She felt like she couldn't get enough air as she breathed heavily. Her chest was rising and falling as she looked down at him. She was glowing in sweat and her skin was slightly red. A smile spread over her lips as her breathing slowed down a bit. Tess hands slid over his chest toward his abs, "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you", she spoke through shallow breaths.

Moaning as she pushed him down to the bed, Robert looked up to her, his eyes full of lust. Thrusting his hips up, his dick reached deep in her as he felt her start to orgasm. Reaching up, his hands squeezed her breast as he gave a low long growl of pleasure. His body shined in the candle light from the light sheen of sweat. Panting, his hands slid down to her hips, "I know how you feel...You are... Beyond incredible..."

Tess couldn't help but smile wider at his words. It was unreal to her that she hadn't gave into him long before now. Leaning down her lips pressed against his softly. "You can keep me for as long as you want", she nipped at his lip as she looked at him. Nothing could take the smile away from her face. "If I didn't completely love you before I definitely do now", she said with a giggle.

Returning the soft kiss, he smiled, "Then I'll keep you forever and a day." Laughing as she nipped at his lip, his hands pulled her into a close hug. Chuckling, "I told you, you would fall for me," he said with a wink, "Just like I fell for you..." Holding her close, Robert kissed her deeply, sucking on her lip.

"You're so cute and you say the sweetest things." Tess couldn't help but smile at Robert. Moaning against his lips she kissed him back passionately. She wrapped her arms tight around him as they kissed. Tess was lost in him and all she could think or feel was Robert.

Wrapping his arms around her, his hands roamed over her back as his tongue danced in her mouth. Feeling her body pressed against his, Robert couldn't believe everything that had happened over the last few days... He couldn't believe that not only had the prettiest girl in the school had fallen for him... But just a couple days before they were ready to kill each other. But now all he could think about was that he had also fallen for the beautiful American.

Slowly pulling back from the kiss so he could catch his breath, Robert smiled at Tess. Brushing her hair over her ear, "I overheard a couple of my house mates talking about a a spell they really liked... I went to the library and found one I thought you might like... Want to know what it is," he said with a wink.

"Tell me. Is it going to be alot of fun?", Her lips moved over his neck as she rested her head against his shoulder. Tess's finger traced over the side of Robert's face up to his ear. Nipping at his neck she pulled away to look into his eyes. "Tell me already, you've sparked my curiousity." Her lips pressed against his and she smiled when she pulled back to look at him.

Moaning as her lips touched his neck, "If you stop I'll never tell you," he teased her. Chuckling, "I over heard two girls talking about turning their wands into vibrators..." he paused as he returned her kiss, "They said they had found other spells in the book..." he smiled as his hand moved from her back. Stretching his hand out, his fingers touched his wand as his hand squeezed her ass. Pulling his hand bake, he lightly ran hiss wand over her back, "Do you want to try it?" he asked as he silently gave the incantation to cause his wand to vibrate. Running the humming wand across her back, "We really need to find the rest of the spells..."

She smiled at him when he mentioned the spell. "That sounds like a lot of fun to me." Moaning as his hand moved over her back she kissed his lips again. "As long as you promise not to stop touching me we can try any spell you want to." When she felt his wand vibrate against her back she half laughed and moaned, "Hey that tickles a little." Kissing his lips again she nipped as his lip gently. "We do need to find that book soon."

Kissing her lips softly, his hand squeezed her ass as the wand roamed over her back. "I promise never to stop touching you." Kissing her, he sucked on her lower lip, "It tickles... Hmmm...." he said as he traced a path down her spin. "Oh we really need to find that book..." Rolling over quickly, Robert lifted himself up a little before tracing the wand over her breast and nipples.

Moaning against his ips as he kissed her she sighed when he pulled away. Rolling them over she smiled up at him. "That feels good", she moaned out as he moved his wand over her breasts. "Maybe you should try and move it lower", Tess was biting her lip as she spoke. Leaning up she kissed his lips again and nipped at his lip before laying back down.

Smiling, Robert pulled away from her enough to stretch out next to her. Kissing her passionately, he moaned as she nipped at his lips. Smiling, he slowly moved the wand lower, tracing a path over her skin. Moving the wand over her belly, he made a small circle around her navel before moving lower still. Leaning over he took her nipple in his mouth as the end of the wand touched her clit.

((Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've been sick and haven't been able to get online.))

Tess smiled at him as he moved the wand over her body. "your making me need you again." since Robert first touched her she felt she needed him. He did things and made her feel things no ever had before. When the tip of his wand touched her clot t sent vibrations through her body. "ohhhh Robert that feels amazing." her hand moved over the back of his head as he took her nips in his mouth.

"You can have me again... as soon as we have some fun," he said biting gently on her nipple. Pulling on her nipple, his wand pressed a little more into her clit as he rubbed it around the nub. Kissing his way across her chest to her other nipple, Robert sucked hard on it as the wand moved a little lower. Slowly pushing the tip into her tight pussy, Robert whispered a command that made the wand vibrate faster.

Her fingers ran through his hair before gripping tightly when she felt his wand slide inside of her. She heard him whisper something before it started vibrating faster. Moaning again, louder this time, Tess hips moved against his wand. "You're gonna make me cum", Tess spoke slightly out of breath. The vibrating was almost enough to push her over the edge.

Smiling when she said she was going to cum, "I thought that was the idea... I want to make you cum so much you beg me to let you rest..." he said as he lead close to kiss her. Moving lower, he started to suck on her nipples before kissing his way down. Tilting the wand a little, he ran the end along her g-spot as he started to move it in and out of her. Kissing his way lower still, Robert moved to her clit and started sucking on her nub.

Her breathing was coming faster when his lips moved over her body. Tess's eyes were glued to him when he kissed lower. "Oh god Robert!", she nearly screamed feeling him suck on her clit. Moving her leg over his shoulder she tried moving closer to him. Her hand moved to the back of his head and her hips jerked torwards him when she started to cum. Nothing made her wetter then seeing Robert between her thighs. "I do love you", she panted out laying back, trying to catch her breath. She could barely breath but she knew she would never let Robert go.

Back
Top Bottom