Love and Hate at Hogwarts (London and MissBubbles)

Tess finished her breakfast with her friends and Tyler before heading off to class. Tyler didn't have class with her but she suggested he walk her today. Her mind was mostly on Robert and the way he made her feel but that was the past. She was sure neither of them would let it happen again. That thought saddened her a bit. They both seemed to have really enjoyed it so why not do it again. "What's with you today you seem to be elsewhere." Tyler spoke disturbing her thoughts once again. A smile spread over her lips when she looked over at him. "I'm just sleepy, thats all." She wasn't lying completely. She was tired.

Tyler finally headed to his own class after kissing Tess goodbye. She never really paid attention to her classmates but Tess was pretty sure she shared this class with Robert. Leaning against the wall outside of class Tess was wondering what she would say to him. The conversation could go anyway and she didn't want to look like an idiot in front of him.

Walking down the hall, Robert pulled a chocolate frog out of his bag. Although he has long stopped collecting the wizard cards, he really needed the sweet to help settle his stomach. Robert knew that he shared his first class with Tess. In fact he set right behind her... Turning the corner, he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. Slowly walking again, he moved closer to her with each step.

He knew he should speak to her, but had no idea what to say. They had been at each others throats for so long, and now all he could think about was how beautiful she was and how much he wanted to be with her again. Sighing as he got closer, Robert was determined to say something to her, he just didn't know what. As he stepped closer the Professor walked out, "Come come... Class is about to start..."

Having taken a deep breath to speak, Robert's ears turned red as he looked at Tess, "Good morning..." he said softly as he walked into the class room.

Moving to his seat, he set down heavily wishing he had said more to her then just good morning. With the professor standing there she might have thought he was talking to the professor instead of her...

Tess heard footsteps and looked up to see Robert walking down the hallway. He didn't seem like he really wanted to speak with her but they were going to have to talk sooner or later. Tess hearts started pounding the closer her got. She had never been a fan of Robert and they were always arguing but that didn't change what happened and it sure did change how she felt about it.

The professor stepped outside of the class room startling her with his voice. Robert walk past and spoke but she didn't even think he was speaking to her. She sighed and narrowed her eyes at him. He was going to ignore her now? Tess walked into class and even though she had never set next to Robert the took the seat next to him. "So your just going to ignore me now? As if i dont exist.?" She scooted her seat close enough so that he could hear her whisper.

To say that Robert was surprised when Tess set next to him was an understatement to say the least. "I wasn't ignoring you... If the professor hadn't come out..." he stopped still not sure what he would have said. "I just didn't want to make a scene in front of him or anyone else..." he said softly. Robert took a deep breath that he realized he had been holding since she had set down.

Looking at her, his heart felt like it had stopped. His mind flashed to what had happened between them causing his dick to start to swell. Looking back at the professor as he went over the days work, Robert whispered, "We do need to talk... I want to talk unless you are going to scream at me again..." he said with a slight smile. Looking at her out of the corner of his eye, "I'm... Sorry... I yelled at you."

She smiled when he apologized. "I'm not going to yell I just wanted to talk to you. What happened happened and I would like I preten it didn't but I can't." she couldn't help but stare a little. He was like a different person to her now. She still hated him but that didn't stop her from getting slightly wet when he smiled at her. She decided to just be honest. "I wanna do it again." she exhaled deeply as she spoke. He could say no and then she would be completely embarrassed.

"I wish I could pretend it didn't happen either... But I can't stop thinking about it." Looking at her, Robert looked into her eyes before slowly looking back to the professor. Setting a little stiffer when she said she wanted to do it again, he nodded slightly, "I want you again too... But what about your boyfriend?" he asked, hating the fact he had. "Forget I asked that..." he said softly, "Meet me at the dinning room at lunch and we'll go back to the Room..." he said pulling out his quil to take notes.

Thinking about the ingredients he had in his bag, Robert decided to go ahead with his plan to release the stink potion in the Slytherin common room just because of Tyler. Looking over to Tess, he decided that he would make sure she wasn't there before hand. He would have to plan this just right...

Tess smiled when he said he wanted her again too, but it quickly faded when he mentioned her boyfriend. She had never cheated on someone before and she never intended to. Luckily, he didn't dwell on the subject too long before mentioning to meet her at lunch. Her smile returned at that thought. She never believed he would agree to it again. Her usual confidence returned and she leaned over to whisper against his ear "I still don't like you." She nipped his ear gently before settling back into her seat. Tess tried taking notes during class but her mind was elsewhere. She could barely keep her eyes from Robert.

Turning when she nipped his ear, Robert shook his head, "Don't worry... I can't stand you either," he said moving his hand from his lap to rub her thigh. Going back to taking notes, Robert had no idea what was going on in class. He knew that he would have to ask one of his house mates for the notes... But he would blame Tess for his distraction.

When the class was finally over, Robert slowly stood up before moving to the door. Moving down the hall, he quickly moved to the Room of Requirements to work on his potion. He had nearly an hour before his next class, and that was just enough to finish adding the last of the ingredients. He would have to let the potion simmer for a few hours... But that would mean it would be ready tonight to set off. Not only would the stink be strong enough to clear the dorm... But the cloud that it left would take a day to clear out

Feeling his hand on her thigh sent shivers through Tess's body. She hadn't really realized how much she missed his touch until that moment. She tried to pay attention in class but it was nearly impossible. All that was on her mind, was meeting Robert at lunch.

Robert left class before Tess did. She assumed they would still go on with the charade of hating one another. Hate was far from the feeling she had for him. Tyler was waiting for her outside and she wished he wasn't. She genuinely had feelings for Tyler and she never would have cheated on him if it wasn't for the potion, then again she never would have felt how great she did with Richard if it wasn't for the potion. Tess and Tyler made there way to their next class hand in hand. He had clue that anything was going on with her and Richard so she chose to act that way.

Quickly adding the last of the ingredients, Robert smiled as he watched the potion turn a sickly green. "Just one more ingredient to add just before I set it to go off..." he smiled, "It should take a good half an hour for the potion to mix with the dragon tongue... That will be plenty of time to leave the Slytherin dorm..." Moving out of the room. Robert watched the door disappear before he started to his next class.

Walking down the hall. Robert quickly stepped into his History of Magic, Looking at the ghost professor, he moved to his seat before letting his mind wonder. History of Magic was the dullest class that he had. Although most of the students used the time in the class to talk softly amongst themselves, Robert couldn't help but think about lunch and Tess. Thinking back to the way her breast felt and the sounds of pleasure she made, Robert almost moaned out as he felt his erection returning just from the memory.

Tess had a free period before lunch and she didn't think time would go by fast enough. Tyler was there beside her in the common room but she didn't want to do anything with him. She knew she would be seeing Robert and she wanted to be clean as possible. For a moment she thought about dressing up but then she realized she was over doing it. Tyler's hands and lips were all over her but she didn't want to go to far.

Finally it was almost lunch time and Tess couldn't get away from Tyler fast enough. She had no intentions of hurting his feelings but she needed to get away. Tess lied to him letting him think she had some work she needed to complete in the library. Tyler insisted on walking her there and she had no choice but to let him.

The walk to the library made her late to meet Robert. She had hoped he would still be there when she arrived. For a moment she thought of just going to the room they were in but quickly brushed away the thought. She would have gotten lost quickly. Tess made it dining room and was excited that she didn't get lost once. She looked around for Robert but couldn't find him. Tess really hoped he hadn't left because she was late.

Setting in class before lunch, Robert kept checking his watch to see how long he had. He hated the wait but knew that soon he would be with a beautiful girl... Every time he thought about Tess he could feel his heart beat a little faster. Then he heard it... The great clock chimed the time for lunch. Rushing out of the classroom with his fellow students, he made his way to the dinning hall.

Looking inside he was surprised that he didn't see Tess. He had thought she had been just as excited as he was. But now he wasn't sure. Moving across the hall to a small alcove he waited, unseen by the other students walking around.

"Why are you waiting," he asked himself, "I never wait... Even when I'm on a date I don't have to wait..." Thinking to himself, "She still new... She probably got lost... Again..." he chuckled to himself. Watching as the students walked around, Robert quickly perked up when he saw Tess walk up. Walking up behind her, he cleared his throat, "You're late," he said softly so only she could hear. Brushing her hand as he started to move around her, "Follow me," he said before walking toward the steps. As he got to the foot of the staircase, he looked back to make sure she was following him.

Tess eyes moved around the room and she couldn't see Robert. She was startled when she heard a cough behind her but she smiled when she heard his voice. "Follow me." she heard him say. His hand brushed over hers when he moved past her. Tess turned to watch him heading for the staircase. She headed after him without a thought.

Robert smiled when he saw her following him. He wasn't sure why he didn't just go up to her and hold her hand... To be honest, he did. They had hated each other for so long, it just didn't feel right that they seem to be friend all of a sudden. That and other then the wonderful sex... He really didn't like her. He smiled to himself when he realized it had nothing to do with her boyfriend.

Turning left at the top of the stairs, Robert waited for her to catch up. "What took you so long?" he asked once she was close enough. "I was close to thinking you were just trying to play me or something. I few more minutes and I would have left..."

He was walking so fast Tess could barely catch up. She finally found him after a few turns. He wouldnt stop talking when she finally caught up. She decided to quiet him by pressing we lips against his. Her body pressed against his when he wrappe her arms around him. She bit his lip gently as she pulls him closer.

Returning the kiss with as much passion as she had, Robert's arms encircled her waist, pulling her against him. Moving his hands down to squeeze her butt before slowly pulling back. "We're not far from the room..." he said as he pulled her against the bulge in his pants.

She smiled up at him, feeling how hard he was. "is that for me?" her lips moved to his ear biting it gently. She don't care if the room wasn't that far she wanted him now. "I can't wait until then and no ones here to see us." Tess pulled her arms from around his neck and her hands move I his robe. She pushed it open so her hands could get to his pants.

Smiling, "Oh yes... That and more," he teased as his hands continued to squeeze her ass. Robert was shocked that she didn't care where they were. Having always been adventurous, "Then don't waist time..." he said reaching under her skirt to rub her wet pussy. Leaning back a little, Robert gave her room to get to his pants while he continued to rub her slit. Knowing that they could be thrown out of school if they were caught only made him harder. Kissing her passionately, his tongue pushed it's way into her mouth, licking her tongue when they touched.

Tess moaned as he rubbe against her. Her hands quickly undid his pants and pushed then down. Her lips locked with his she bit him lip gently. No one excited her like Robert did and his hands always felt amazing. Pushing her hand in his boxers, she slid her fingers over his dick. She was rushing but he couldn't help herself.

Robert moaned as her fingers slid over his hard dick. Moving his hand over her wet pussy, he quickly found her clit and started to rub it with little circles. Sucking on her tongue, he moaned as she bit on his lip. Quickly turning her around, Robert lifted her robe and skirt across her back. Rubbing her butt, he pushed her over some as he pushing his boxers down to his knees. Rubbing her ass, Robert lined his hard dick up to her pussy from behind her. Shoving his erection into her, his hands gripped her hips as he pulled her back against himself.

His finger rubbing her clit cause her to moan against his lips. He turned her around quickly and she couldn't help but smile. She felt him push her robe and skirt up so she pushed her ass back against him. Close enough to the wall, Tess placed her hands flat against the wall and bent over for him. "Oh god..." She moaned out as he pushed himself inside her. Grinding her hips back against Richard she looked back at him, locking her eyes on his. Tess may have still not have liked him but the moment he started touching her, she was sure she would do anything for him.

Slowly pulling out, he gripped her hips tighter as he thrust hard into her. Looking into her eyes, he started slow as he pulled back again only to push back hard. Building a rhythm, Robert reached around to squeeze her breast as he started to thrust harder into her. Nibbling on her neck with each thrust, his hands moved down and under her shirt, slowly moving back up to caress her nipples through her bra.

Speeding up his thrust, Robert moaned against her neck as his hard dick slid deep into her wet core. Pulling one hand from her shirt, he moved it to her chin. Holding her head still, he kissed her deeply, his tongue licking her lips and tongue.

It was almost torture when he would pull out of her but she moaned louder every time he would push back into her. She leaned back against him as he started nibbling on her neck. Her hips pushed back against him hard when his fingers rubbed over her nipples through her bra. She move her head to kiss over his neck but he grabbed her chin and pressed his lips against hers. She couldn't help but moan against his lips when she kissed him back. Her tongue slid over his and her hand move to his cheek. His lips tasted sweet as she sucked on them.

Moaning into the kiss, Robert continued to slid faster into her. Sliding along her velvet walls, his hard dick felt like it was made just for her. Never before had Robert felt like this... The excitement of the possibility that they could be caught at any moment just spurred him to thrust harder into her tight pussy. Nibbling on her bottom lip, his hand teased her nipple before pinching it between his fingers.

She moaned against his lips as he bit her. Tess grabbed his free hand by the wrist and slid it between her thighs. "Make me cum" she moaned out moving back against him faster. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer with him. He felt so good when he was inside her. Her hand held on tight to his wrist when her hips starting slamming back against him. "I'm so close Robert." She was breathing heavily by now.

Back
Top Bottom