Love and Hate at Hogwarts (London and MissBubbles)

Tess fingers wrapped around his dick slowly as she felt him kiss over her chest. While Robert undressed her, Tess rubbed her thumb over the head of his dick. "MMmmm" She moaned when he started sucking on her nipple. "Put it in" she heard him say before kissing her. Wasting no time Tess thrust her hips forward and slid his dick inside of her slowly. Her other arm wrapped around his neck and she held onto him tight. Pulling away from Robert's lips Tess leaned up to kiss and nibble over his neck. She wanted to hear more of his moaning. It was a noise she would live for now.

Moving his hands down to her wonderful ass, Robert moaned loudly as he felt her warmth. Pushing himself in deeper, his hard cock slowly sunk deeper and deeper. "Oh god..." he moaned as he continued to push himself in. Thrusting the last couple of inches, Robert held himself deep into her, his hands squeezing her butt as he lifted her up. Using the hall to balance them, Robert held her as he started to pull back out. Stopping as just the head was still in her wet core, he pushed himself back in, starting to find the perfect rhythm for them.

Her breath was coming faster against Roberts neck when he thrust himself deep insider her. Lifting Tess up by her butt she in turn wrapped her legs tight around his waist. "Harder." She moaned out breathlessly against his neck. She bit into his neck gently as she held onto him. Her hips were moving against him faster. He felt so good and she wanted him to come in her more then anything in the world. Her hands slid down his back under his shirt. Fingers gripped his back as they moved against one another.

Never one to disapoint, Robert followed her orders and started to speed up his thrust. Thrusting harder as his hips almost pulled all of the way out, he moaned in her ear as she bit on his neck. Feeling her legs wrap around him, spurred Robert on. Thrusting harder his cock reached deeper the before as his hips rubbed against her clit with each thrust. "So good... So tight," he panted as his hands help to pull her onto his raging cock.

Her nails dug into the skin of Robert's back when he sped up. "You feel so damn good." She panted out working her hips against him. His hands were gripping her ass tight and she loved the feeling. He was moving her over his dick faster and it was almost enough to push her over the edge. "I'm... I'm gonna come." She could barely breath as she held onto him for dear life. Her hips jerked against him hard as she started coming against him. "Come with me." She demanded pressing her lips against his ear. "I want you to come in me." Her breathing was coming faster.

"You feel so good too..." he panted as he thrust hard into her tight pussy. Growling happily as he felt her nail scratch his back, Robert pushed her harder against the wall as he was spurred on more. "Oh fuck..." he moaned, "I'm going to cum too." Biting her neck as he thrust into her hard, he felt his orgasm building faster. "Oh god..." he moaned as he pushed his cock deep into her. His hard dick swelled was the first ropes of his cum fired into her wet pussy. Panting, he pulled back only to thrust in again as more ropes filled her. Repeatedly his hard dick swelled and fire rope after rope of his cum in her.

With here pussy, arms, and legs tight around him, Tess could only think of him. Her breathing was completely out of control by now. Her lips pressed against his ear and she kisse it softly. Her breath was coming fast against it as she spoke "Im yours anytime you want me. Day or night." Tess felt like nothing In the world could be better then Robert and a she knew was that she needed him.

Squeezing her ass, Robert kissed her neck, "I'll want you all the time... Day and night." he said before kissing her passionately. Robert knew that none of the girls in his house could match Tess. She was everything he had ever wanted in a girl... And now she was his, and he hers. "Anytime you want me, I'll be there for you as well." Robert knew that they had missed their class... But he really didn't care. He had everything he wanted right now. Even after having such a large orgasm he surprised himself as he stayed hard in her, only slight starting to soften.

She moaned against his lips and kissed him back deeply. " can we go to your room? I need you again" she would please him all day if he would let him. Tess leaned in nibbling on his earlobe "no ones ever made me come like that" she couldn't ell but smile. Even with the potion working in her system it was the complete truth. Her teeth nipped at his earlobe.

Moaning, Robert wanted nothing more then to get her in his bed... But the thought of taking the time to walk back to the tower wasn't something he liked. "I know someplace better. We'll have the room to ourselves and can have anything we want while we're there," he said softly as he slowly pulled out of her. Kissing her again, he quickly pulled his pants up, "The Room of Requirements is the perfect place... No one can get in there after we walk in... At least not in our part..." Picking up her robe he held it for her as he waited for her to straighten her cloths.

Tess sighed when he pulled away from her but situated her clothing. She honestly didnt care we're they went as long as she could have Robert. Tess walked over letting him put her robe on and turned around and kissed his lips. Her arms wrapped back around his neck as she looked up into his eyes. "can we stay in bed and make love all day?" she kissed his lips again. She was sure of the fact that he loved Robert by now. He was perfect and all hers.

Kissing her neck as he slipped her robes over her shoulder, Robert wrapped his arms around her when she turned around. Returning her kiss, he smiled, "We can stay in bed all day and night..." Caressing her cheek, he smiled as he took her hand and lead her back down the hall. Coming out of the secret passage at the same spot they went in, Robert squeezed her hand lovenly as he looked into her eyes, "It's just around the corner..."

Wondering why he had been such a dick to her, Robert couldn't help but be happy now. He loved her with all of his heart. Why had he thought he hated her.... Regardless now she was with him. She was his everything.

Half pulling her down the hall, Robert lead the way to the dead end hall. Looking back the way they came he quickly started passing back and forth, thinking about a room with a large bed and butter beer. As he turned around to make the third pass the door to the room appeared in front of them. Smiling, "Our bedroom awaits," he said opening the door for her.

Tess followed behind Robert holding his hand tight. She was happier then she ever had been. Robert was all she wanted and needed now. Tess hoped whererever they were going that Robert wouldn't leave her side. They finally stopped at a dead end hall. She looked back assuming they had gotten lost. After a few moments a room appeared and Robert opened the door for her.

She stepped inside smiling and saw a huge four post bed. Tess looked back at Robert and hugged him tight. Kissing his ear softly, Tess whispered against it. "I love you Robert. Promise me you wont't ever leave me?" He had to love her back and if he didn't she would do anything she had to to make him lover her.

Looking around the room, Robert smiled when he saw the four post bed. Looking around he almost wish he had thought about a bath too, but they could sneak into the head boy's and girl's bath later. Smiling at her, "I'm sorry Tess... For everything I've done since you arrived... I love you... And I'll never leave you," he said wrapping his arms around her.

Kissing her passionately, his tongue slipped into her mouth as his hands moved to squeeze her ass. Pulling back from the kiss, he slowly pushed her robe off of her shoulders. Running his hands done her arms, he took hold of the hem of her shirt and started to pull it up her body, "I have to see you naked..." he said softly.

She smiled wider then before when he said he loved her. It was all she ever needed on the world. Robert's love. She hugged him back tightly and moaned into the kiss. His lips tasted divine. She sighed when he pulled away from her lips but smiled at the feeling of his hands. She lifted her arms to let him take her shirt off. She was left in a black bra. "you can have me and undress me anytime and anywhere you want."

Smiling as he looked at her bra, "So beautiful. I plan on having you as much as possible and every I can think of." Sliding his hands down her sides, he slowly reached for the button and zipper of her skirt, Leaning in he kissed her neck as he opened her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Looking at her, Robert's hand brushed across her stomach before he stepped closer and picked her up. Carrying her to the bed, he gently set her on the bed before standing up and letting his own robe drop to the floor.

Tess watched Robert as he slowly undressed her and sighed in happiness when he touched her. She smiled when he picked her up. Her lips brushed over his ear before he sat her down on the bed. She watche him intently as he pulled his robe off. Tess moved to her knees and reached in to push his shirt up. Her fingers brushed over his chest and she leaned up to kiss his lips.

Smiling at her touch, Robert leaned into the kiss, his tongue slipping out to lick her lips. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he shrugged it off before moving his hands to unbuckle his belt his belt and pants. Kicking his shoes off ans he pushed his pants down, his hard cock stood up under his boxers. Pushing his boxers down, Roberts long hard dick stood proudly for her to see for the first time.

Getting onto the bed with her, Robert kissed her passionately, his hands wrapping around her, unfastening her bra.

Tess eyes roamed over Robert's body when he undressed for her completely. She watched as he climbed on the bed and leaned in kissing her. Letting him unfasten her bra, Tess moved her lips to his ear nibbling on his earlobe. Tess pulled away and let him pull her bra off before sliding her hands over his chest. She gently pushed him down on the bed and kissed over his shoulder and down over his chest. "I wanna make you come for me again" she looked up to smile at him before returning her lips to his chest and kissing down over his abs.

Looking at her breast as he took off her bra, Robert moaned, "You're so beautiful..." Moaning again as she nibbled on his ear, his hands caressed her skin, learning more about her body with his touch. Smiling when she pushed him back, his hand played with her hair as she kissed his shoulder. "You are so hot... I don't think I'll ever be soft again around you," he chuckled as he watched her kiss down his chest.

"I just want you coming for me." Tess smiled before sliding her tongue over the head of his dick, teasing him slowly. Her eyes met his when she licked the length of his member. She wanted him to come very badly for her, it was almost all she could think about.

Her hands traveled over his chest when her mouth moved over his dick. Her fingers dug into his chest slightly, forcing his hips down. Flicking her tongue against his dick her lips slowly slid over the length of his hard dick.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he asked teasingly. Moaning loudly as her tongue licked over the head of his dick, Robert's hand started playing in her soft hair. Looking down at her, he smiled lifting his hips a little to get closer to her. "Keep licking me like that and I'll cum in your mouth..."

"MMmmm," he moaned at her touch. Watching her push his hips back down, Robert smiled as he felt her lips slid over his hard dick. Playing with her hair, "Turn around so I can lick you too."

Tess pulled away from his dick when he's asked her to turn around. Licking her lips with a smile, she turned around moving back towards him. Tess immediately returned her lips to his dick. She was more worried about making him come then herself. Her hands lay on the bed while her lips started sliding over his dick.

Pulling her panties down her legs when she turned around, Robert smiled when he saw her wet pussy. Licking his lips, he moaned when he felt her lips slid over her dick. Picking his head up, his tongue slide along her lips. Licking her wet slit, his hands moved down to tease her breast as he made little circles around her clit. Sucking the hard nub into his mouth, he growled in his excitement, send a vibration through his mouth.

Her hands gripped the sheet went she felt his tongue over her pussy. She couldnt help but thrust toward his face. Feeling Richard suck on her clit, Tess moaned louder against him. Her teeth dragged over his dick, barely pressing against him.

Back
Top Bottom