Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

They rocked their hips against one another as the passion grew between them. He felt his cock beginning to swell and throb, he knew the moment was near, so he held her hips and forced her down hard on his stiff member.

Aurora had to do everything her power to keep from screaming as she felt like she was about to cum. Her hips pressed down on him as she came hard on him.

"Bob felt her walls ripple around him, it was all he could take, and he released hard within her breathing hard but resisting the urge to yell out her name.

aurora felt him release inside her it felt wonderful. As they came down from their climax aurora felt so good. She breathed in and just cuddled him. "I love you"

"I love you too, he said. Do you like having children?" he asked. How would you feel about having another? one of your own?"

She smiled, "It is wonderful to have him with us, as i said i love him already, and perhaps one of our own would be good, what do you think, how do you feel?"

"I would love to have our own." he said."I can see you are a very good mother already, and I love children."

Aurora smiled but then paused a moment. "Do you think it is wrong have a baby born here. We had no choice in being here but we would purply trap a child here."

"Do you really feel trapped here any more? I don't . What can the outside world offer that is worth anything, that we don't have here? Its a wonderful life. When you were here alone you were missing love and that's all. We have that now, and even more so with Orion."

"No I don't feel trapped here any longer, but I will I have you. What if our children can never expirence love. I dont want them to feel as a lone as I did." Aurora explained softly to him

Bob hadn't thought about that problem, and he knew it was a good possibility that Aurora was alredy pregnant. Then he remembered Orion, if it were a girl, she at least would have him. "Well, he said, at least the child would have Orion, if it's a girl they could still be together, since they wouldn't really be brother and sister. If it were a boy, at least they could be friends, but I think if that happens, we would have to be serious about using the boat to get off of this island, even if we later returned." Bob resolved to pray that the child he suspected she might be carrying was a girl.

Aurora looked to the sleeping boy across the room. She smiled softly and then looked back to Bob. "Yes i suppose your right" she wondered what their lives would be like with children running around they would certainly need a bigger house. "Bob perhaps in the morning we can start on making the house bigger, it would be nice to have our own room and I am sure as Orion gets older he would like the same thing"

Bob thought about what she had said, and how the presence of the child had effected their love making. "yes i guess your right, he said agreeing, we need a larger house. They collapsed into sleep fresh from their lovemaking, and slept well into the morning when they heard a small crash. It was the sound of a baby playing with pots and pans.

Aurora fell a sleep in bob's arms she slept peacefully through the night until the crashing was heard, she nearly jump out of her skin from the sound. she sat up and saw Orion playing with the pots and pans. She started to climb out of bed and she put her dress back on she sat on the floor with Orion. "what are you doing silly boy"

Bob woke and watched Aurora with their young son playing on the floor before it was fully light. This was how life was supposed to be, he thought to himself. He love this island he loved his life. Lost just didn't describe his situation.

Aurora played with the boy tickling him and just having a good time, at one point Orion moved and walked over to Bob bring him something to play with. Aurora giggled. "i think it is your turn daddy."

Bob tickled hid belly and played with the spoons he had, banging on the old iron pot. Bob rested him on his feet and swung him over his head, making Orion giggle.

Aurora smiled as she watched him play with the little boy, Bob was good with him. Aurora moved off the floor and picked up a bit. she then started to make breakfast for the three of them figuring Orion would be hungry soon.

Robert continued his little game, and Orion's giggles got louder and more boisterous. He was clearly all boy. He seemed to like rough and tumble, the rougher the better. The two of them wrestled playfully on the foor as they waited for breakfast.

Aurora couldn't help but watch as the two played. She smiled a little to herself seeing how happy Bob was. And Orion was certainly having a great time. Finally she finished making breakfast and brought plates to the table. "alright you two breakfast"

Bob grabbed Orion and brought him to the table and sat him in his lap, letting him eat from his lap. he tickled him occasionally to keep him laughing. Orion ate well and so did Bob which was no surprise.

Aurora took a seat across from the two just watch them. She was still amazed at how much this little boy was bring to their lives already. She looked at Bob and smiled. "i think you like having another boy around"

"I think we need a little girl now too." Bob said as he took Orion down from his lap. "and he needs to be outside for a while. lets take a walk down the beach" Bob started leading Orion by the hand out the door onto the sand.

Aurora shook her head "yes perhaps a girl, we shall have to see" she smiled and then followed her boys outside, She took Orion's other hand as they walked. "I think I will need to make him some clothes as well, he can't run around naked all the time, certainly not as he get older."

Bob thought about it and realized that Orion could run naked if they never told him it was wrong, but now was not the time to upset her, so he did not.

Back
Top Bottom