Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora looked down at Orion and smiled. She looked at Bob, "I guess with him we will not be as free to do what we want when we want, he certainly can not climb cliffs with us, but i think that is all wroth it, he such a wonderful boy."

they walked with him hand in hand down the beach looking for little adventures. They moved further down the beach and began looking at what was left of the old life boat where they had found Orion. It wasn't long before Orion walked over with something shiny in his hand. Bob got to him quickly and took it and for the first time they heard Orion cry. They couldn't let him keep it, it was a fishing knife. Bob quickly found a colorful stone and exchanged it for the knife to stop the crying.

Aurora walked with them down the beach, seeing the spot where they had found him. It was there for the first time that she heard him cry since they found him, but she quickly understood that he could not keep what he found. she looked at Robert as he gave Orion the stone. She smiled and played with him and the stone so he would stop crying.

When Orion quieted, there was just the sound of the sea for a minute, but then the heard a weak cry almost as if it were a baby. I t was coming from the edge of the woods where they met the beach.

Aurora smiled as Orion grew happy again, she then heard the noise. she picked Orion up and held him to her. "Bob, what is that sound"

They walked quietly up the beach listening for the weak cry as they did suddenly they came upon the source laying in the edge of the thicket.

Aurora was wondering what he was doing as he went to explore it could be dangerous for all she knew. she followed behind him holding Orion just wondering what the sound could be.

As Bob pulled back the weeds there was a tiny little girl she looked weak and shivering as he ever so gently lifted her from the weeds. She must have been there for days. Aurora come quick he said.

Aurora watched as bob pulled back the leaves and saw the tiny girl, she looked so weak. "Oh my god, Bob is she alright" she looked to the little girl trying to see how she was.

Bob gingerly lifted the tiny baby from the grass. She barely weighed 7 pounds, She was clearly just an infant and had lost a lot of weight in her ordeal. He held her to Aurora's chest and she seemed to calm. "Take her and hold her against your bare breast she needs a mother, and she needs the warmth."

Aurora handed Orion to Bob and took the little girl. "Bob what are we going to do, Orion can eat food, but as you said a baby can't" she looked really worried now seeing just a tiny creature. "we should get her back home, near the fire and wrapped in a blanket to keep her warm"

"keep her against your skin it will warm her while we walk back. Bob led Orion back while Aurora kept the baby tight to her breast and under her dress. The little girl nuzzled against her nipple ans began to latch on as they walked back to the house. when they arrived, Bob had Aurora sit with the baby at her breast and warmed some coconut milk. He brought it over and with a spoon let it run down her breast and onto her nipple. The infant hungrily sucked it off.

Aurora felt the little girl began to suckle at her breast, it did not hurt like when Orion did it, however it did feel weird. As the returned to the house Aurora sat on the bed. She looked at the little girl while Bob heated up the coconut milk. She jumped a little as she felt the warm liquid stream down her breast. "Do think she could be Orion's sister?"

"I wouldn't be a bit surprised." he said, "but we might never know for sure" Robert continued with the coconut milk as the little girl drank hungrily from Aurora's nipple. As this was happening he looked over at her other breast. A small drop of milk had formed on the nipple. "Look Aurora" he said " You have your own milk."

Aurora looked at Orion and then to the little girl the did look a like. She then looked back at Bob who looked at her breast as the milk now leaking from breast she looked at bob a little frighten. "How can this be"

Bob knew only one possible reason, but he was almost afraid to tell her fearing how she might react, but he knew he should. Hewas overjoyed about it himself. "It's a sign your body is getting ready for a baby of your own. You might have a child forming inside you" he said. "Our child".

Aurora looked in total shock as he said it was most likely from a child growing inside her, there was some fear in her eyes now. Everything for her was changing so quickly. "But, we just found Orion, and now her, and now another baby? we can't raise children here..." she trailed off her head was now spinning.

Bob wrapped his arm around her. "Why not?" he asked. We have all that we need. Food, shelter, clean water and safety. Children are raised in far worse circumstances every day. Besides, they have two parents to love them, who care"

Aurora handed the little girl to Bob and paced a little. "what if something happen to you are, can you really handle 3 kids here all alone, and besides this place is not nearly big enough for 3 children" she sighed and took a seat on the other bed, "plus i am going to be a horriable mother" she said in a whisper.

"Stop worrying!" he said. "You will be a fine mother, and I will add on to the house." besides we had no choice about the two, so what is one more. " He cradled the little girl in his arms. "Are you saying you would turn away this little girl?"

Aurora looked down and shook her head. "No I wouldn't have, its just oh i don't know, i guess i am just worried..." she trailed off, "i guess we have no choice but to make the best of it"

Bob got up and went to her wrapping an arm around her as he held the tiny girl in his arm. "look at her, Isn't she worth it, so tiny and innocent. Try feeding her your own milk" he said. "I 'll go back for the remains of the boat, we can use it to expand the house. I'll get started right away."

Aurora drew a deep breath and slowly reached for the little girl. She then held her to her breast and let her suckle their. It felt so strange to her, although Aurora's natural mothering insticts began to stir she was still having trouble wrapping her mind around all of this now. "what are we going to call her Bob" she asked softly.

Bob thought for a moment about a name. How about Luna? he suggested as he got ready to head down the beach after the wood. He loved how peaceful the baby seemed at her breast. She would make a fine mother.

Aurora looked up from the Baby, "I like that, it fits with Orion's name as well, since they are most likely brother and sister." She then Felt Luna stop nursing and she moved the baby girl from her breast. "Where is Orion any way i have not heard him make a peep since we came back"

Back
Top Bottom