Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora hugged him happily. "This little cabin is really starting to turn into a home, something i never thought i would see" she kissed him "I love you"

Robert cuddled up to her just holding her."yes, our home away from home." he said. I love you too. He kissed her and hugged he as they lay in the bed and watched the fire together.

Aurora felt happy in that moment, Orion was sleeping in his room for the first time and her and Bob had just time to themselves. "We should think about maybe one closing this area off and making it our room so that way when the kids get older we can have some alone time"

Bob smiled a the suggestion, glad that she wanted time alone with him. She was quickly changing from a girl to a young woman with all the instincts and desires that went with it. She would be an excellent wife and mother despite her fears.

Aurora saw him smiling and she wondered what he was thinking, She snuggled up closer to him drawing a deep breath. "Luna is getting strong by the day, bigger too. I think that is a good thing right?"

"yes its a very good thing, and it means you make good mothers milk and will be able to feed our baby well when it comes." He kissed her and pulling Orion in his lap gave him a bear hug, while his mother fed his little sister. With Luna's daily suckling, Aurora's breasts no quickly swelled with milk every few hours, supplying all that Luna could eat and more.

Aurora smiled a little as she fed Luna, the children were doing well and she was happy about that. She looked at bob "I can't wait for out child to be born, i wonder if its a boy or a girl."

"I don't know, but it doesn't matter now, either one will have a mate." Secretly he wished it would be one of each, but he didn't mention his desire to Aurora. He hugged her tight and leaning over kissed Luna as she nursed.

Aurora looked at him and smiled, "yes i guess your right, but i guess we will have to try again afterward so other has a mate as well" she was really liking the idea of children running around all this island, and she liked the island that they didn't have to be alone.

Bob smiled at her suggestion. "I'll be happy to try anytime you like" , he said. "There is nothing I like more." He gentlyrubbed her shoulders as Luna continued to feed. Luna was a happy baby and quite contented with what she got at Aurora's breast.

Aurora leaned against him and smiled a little. Luna finished her nursing and Aurora kissed her little head. "Your such a good girl Luna" Luna smiled and cooed at her mother.

As Luna finished her nursing, Bob took her from Aurora, and holding her tenderly in his arms, kissed her for head, and then talked her into her crib covering her with a blanket to keep warm. He then went and joined Aurora on their bed and pulling her to him kissed her warmly.

Aurora smiled as Bob took the baby. As he disappeared into the children room Aurora made the bed and then climbed in waiting for Bob to come to bed. She kissed him back and then laid her head down. "was Orion a sleep when you put Luna to sleep"

"Out like a light" he said as he rolled onto his side and pulled her to his chest. He loved the feel of her naked body against his. Never in his life that he felt so much at peace, and so blessed to be where he was. Though he had no real way of getting off the island, he certainly didn't feel trapped there. In fact he was glad for the isolation that kept the outside world away.

Aurora smiled as he pulled her close. her body pressed against his. "I am glad Orion is a sleep, means he has had a good and busy day"

The next morning, Bob woke ahead of the others, and went outside to the beach. As he looked down the shoreline, he saw something small and furry running along in the surf. It looked like a puppy or at least a small dog. He approached it cautiously, fearful that it might be wild and attempt to attack him. Apparently though, the animal his team as it wagged its tail and approached him. Bob pet it on their shoulders and back, before picking it up and carrying it back to the house. As he came in he called out "Orion! I have something for you" at that point, the puppy started barking, and soon the whole house was awake.

Aurora slept snuggled against the man she loved. when he woke in the morning she did not feel him move. however when she heard Bob yell and then strange sound of barking she sat up quickly. Orion was already running out of the house towards Bob, and Aurora quickly got up and go Luna and then went outside to see what in the world was going on.

By the time she reached the yard, Orion and Bob were rolling in the sand in a fit of giggles. In the midst of them was a cute little tan puppy, yipping and prancing. "Come on Aurora!" he said "Join the fun!"

Aurora stood with Luna in her arms and she just laughed as Bob and Orion played she looked to bob "what is that creature, it is so cute"

Bob looked up at her in disbelief. "Its a puppy! A baby dog. Its just what a little boy needs as you can see." He and Orion kept playing with the puppy.

Aurora looked at the three playing and thought it was nice for Orion to have something like that to play with. She sat in the sand with Luna in her lap just watching.

Suddenly the puppy saw Aurora and came running over, and put its little soft paws up un her shoulder and started licking her face. Bob laughed as he watched the puppy.

The puppy got more rambunctious and started Luna also, until luna started to cry. Robert grabbed the wiggly puppy and pulled him away. He sat next to Aurora, holding the dog.

Aurora quickly moved Luna away from the puppy when she started to cry, she tried to sooth her. "I guess it is going to be a little longer before Luna is as happy about the puppy as Orion is"

Back
Top Bottom