Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora watched as Orion did not seem to please at first with going in the water, but as Bob brought him further in he seemed to adjust. "see its ok. " she held out her hands to him and orion moved to her she hugged and brought him out in deeper water.

Bob got in and sat down and poured small a handfuls playfully over Orion's head. he washed the salt from his hairs and rubbed his small body getting of the grime from the wreckage.

"I don't know, maybe two, but not much more. He doesn't walk to well yet. Might not even be two. But then I'm no expert, I'm just an old sailor"

"well you certainly know more about children then I do, I mean how do we rise this children, how do we have him talk... or walk properly?" She bit her lip and looked at the boy in her arms.

"I don't know, I guess they just copy us I guess? at least he knows his name, and he certainly likes you. I think it will be fine. Besides who else can do it?"

Aurora looked at Orion and then back to Robert "I know there is no one else to raise him, but i just hope we can do right by him." she paused and smiled a little. "Do you think he likes me"

"Oh I know he does, Bob said, you can see it in his eyes, and he came to you, even when he was afraid. He wouldn't have done that if he hadn't liked you "momma" he said with a smile

Aurora hugged Orion a little. "Do you think it right for him to call me Momma, and you Daddy, I mean he did have parents.." she trailed off feeling bad that she was falling in love with this child even though he was not hers.

Of course its just fine. He hasn't any other parents now, I grew up without parents, its nothing you want a child to suffer. So I think its fine.

Aurora looked at the little guy then back to Bob, "Alright then if you think it is best." She then moved out of the water and wrapped Orion in a towel. He yawned and it made Aurora smile. "I think perhaps he is sleepy"

"Yes I think so my dear. He is so cute, and we are so lucky to have him" Bob didn't mention it but he couldn't help thinking that Orion might not have to wait that long for a brother or sister, but then They would know in due time .

Aurora smiled "we are very lucky." she wraps him in the towel and carriers him back to the house, Orion is half a sleep in her arms when they reach the house. She looks around at the extra bed and then looks to Bob. "do you think it is safe to have him sleep on that bed?"

"Sure its low to the ground, just tuck him in." Bob said, he will be fine. he just a few feet away. He held her in his arms. seeing her be a mother made him love her all the more.

Aurora looked at the sleepy boy, "alright say good night to Daddy" she smiled at Bob. and then moved to bed and laid Orion down and kissed him good night.

"Bob kissed Orion good night and sat beside the bed rubbing his back until he fell asleep. Then He got up an dkissing Aurora, led her to the other bed smiling at her.

Aurora watched as Bob rubbed his back and then went to their bed with Bob. She looked across the room just watching him sleep. "is it wrong to say that i Love him already"

"No of course not , he said, If you love him that is perfectly fine. He is such a sweet child. So quiet and obedient. How could it be wrong to love him?" Bob hugged her and kissed her and then lifted the dress off of her, something he had not had to do in a while, and then removed his shorts.

Aurora smiled when he said it was not wrong to love him. She was glad because she did love him. She then let Bob take her clothes off before laying down and covering them with the blanket, she laid on her side watching the boy sleep.

he suckled her nipples as the baby did earlier but with out biting, and moved his hand to her pussy, massaging her clit. as she watched him sleep

Aurora jumped a little as she felt bob touch her, she was watching Orion sleep and not paying attention to what he was doing. she closed her eyes a moment enjoying his touches. "Bob just be quite i don not wan to wake Orion"

He played with her more aggressively but silently, making he more excited. His cock was growing stiff between her firm thighs. He kept it very quiet, that just added to his excitement.

Aurora was enjoying what he was doing, her womanhood grew wet in response, however her focus was split, she was still glancing at Orion as she tried to enjoy what Bob was doing to her body.

"As she grew wet on his fingers, he brought his cock into contact with her wet opening and slid slowly in loving the warmth of her body as it surrounded him. He stifled a groan, keeping his promise to be quiet.

Aurora wanted to cry out as she felt him enter her. He felt so good inside her, her hips moved to meet his thrust trying to be as silent as she could while still enjoying him.

Back
Top Bottom