Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

" A guitar" she said with wonder and excitement. she listed to the songs he played all sounded so beautiful. "That is wonderful'

Bob packed it carefully in its case and put it with the net so they could take it back with them on their return trip, and together they walked on down the beach. Bob continued humming one of the tunes he had palyed. It had been a long time since he had enjoyed his music.

As they continued down the beach Bob heard an odd sound. It sounded like a child crying, and there a few yards a way sat a very young boy naked and covered in kelp. His beautiful brown skin matched Aurora's nearly exactly. He ran to the child, and picked him up pulling the kelp from his hair. "Aurora!, he called out, Its a little boy!"

Aurora heard the sound too, then Bob found the source, it was a child, but how. she walked over to Bob. "How on earth did he get here, and what do we do with him." she never seen a child before he was certainly cute.

"Well we can't just leave him. I am sure that he is hungry. Let's get back to the house he said. He carried the child untill they got to the cash of tings they had found. He handed the small boy to Aurora, and he picked up theguitar and other tings they had found, and they went back to the house.

Aurora didn't know what to do when Bob handed her the little boy, she held him away from her a moment and he started to struggled she moved him closer to her and he then rested his head on her shoulder.

When they reached the house and Aurora sat down, with the baby in her lap, the little boy laid down and began to suck on her nipple. He sucked hard expecting a meal.

Aurora looked at him she thought he was cute, but then moved and latched on to her breast. She struggled to pull the boy off of her. She screamed a little. "What the heck was he doing." She held the boy away from her and looked at bob

"I told you he was hungry, that's the way babies feed." Bob said. "They get milk from a woman's breast, but that only works if the woman is about to have a child or has just had one. "

Aurora looked wide eyed at him. "he had teeth, it hurt. And i certainly did not just have a baby, so what do we do with him." she never been exposed to a child before and was a little lost at what to do with the little boy.

Well for starters, We have to feed him so I'll go get some fish. and you mash up some fruit. Robert took the spear and went out to the lagoon.

aurora looked at the little boy as Bob left she was not sure what to with him now. She set him down on the bed and put on a dress just in case he tried to suck on her breast again. Then she got him a banana and began to feed him. She was a natural with the child.

Robert came in with the fish, a little surprised to see Aurora dressed, they hadn't worn clothes in days. " Looks kie he likes banana just fine Robert said. Better cook up some fish though he needs the meat.

Aurora looked up as Robert came back with the fish. "Yes he very hungry he can not seem to get enough of the banana" she then stood up from the bed and went to start making the fish. "Robert do you think his mother and father could be on this island some where, should we look for them?"

"I suppose your right, but we cant leave the child unattended. You would have thought they would have satyed with the baby if they were alive though, especially the mother. We will look though."

Aurora looked at Robert then back to the boy. "Maybe you should look then and I will stay here and finish cooking the fish and feed him."

Alright Robert said, He headed out the door, and then down the beach at a jog. By himself he could cover ground quickly. when he had gone about a quarter mile further down the beach he came upon the remains of a life boat. among it were the bodies of a young man and woman, both brown skinned like Aurora. He dragged them from the wreckage and buried them in the sand, and marked the grave with a large pile of stones. As he looked through the wreckage he found a small stuffed animal. He took it with him and returned to the house. When he walked in he handed the toy to the small boy, who giggled with joy at finding his old friend. "I found them", he said "but they were dead. I'm afraid this little boy is ours now."

Aurora fed the boy the fish who ate it quickly. He then yawned and Aurora smiled a little and picked the boy up in her arms and sat him in her lap. she hugged him and rocked him. Her mothering instincts kicked in with out her even realizing it. she looked at Robert as he came back. "But we don't know how to care for a child....I mean we don't even know what his name is"

"This might help" he said. " he handed her a small silver rattle that he had found on the sand, on it the name "Orion" was engraved. "Orion!" he said. The little boy looked up at him and smiled. "I believe that is his name, Bob said. Its kind of like yours.

Aurora looked at the boy "is your name Orion," she said sweetly to the boy and then tickled his tummy and he started to giggle. "But I don't know how to care for a child, do you" she hadn't even realized yet but she was starting to him as hers, she was holding him and trying to make him happy

"You seem to be doing just fine to me" Bob said. "He is obviously happy" . Bob went and put his shorts back on, though now they felt very strange to him.

Aurora looked down at Orion and smiled a little he was certainly cute. His skin was sun tanned like hers and she wondered if he had lived in a place just as sunny as here. Aurora kissed his hair and felt the salt in his hair. "Bob I think he is dirty, should we take him to the waterfall and bath him"

I am sure he is, and I'll bet he will like it. ... Robert grabbed three towels and they headed off to the water fall, but when Aurora approached the water with Orion, he panicked and screamed. "He is scarred Aurora " Bob said. set him down on the bank, now you get in the water and call to him.

Aurora smiled and carried Orion to the waterfall. he clung tightly to her as he saw the water. She kissed him and tried to sooth him. "its alright," she kissed him and set him down near Bob's feet. she walked into the water but no far. "See its ok, it won't hurt you Orion"

Bob took his hand and supported him as he stepped into the water toward his new mother. That thought was so sweet to him. It made him love aurora all the more.

Back
Top Bottom