Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

our island adventure (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Eat it of course" he said. "Its tuna, its wonderful fish, albeit a little bit too much, but we can dry the leftovers for use later. He took a knife and slaughtered the fish and cut some generous pieces fro them to eat right away.

Aurora had never seen a fish that big before nothing that size ever made it to the shallows where she fished. She took some of the meat and added it to the soup. "I guess if we dry we will have some to take with us to the other island"

"yes" he said "that's what i was thinking, there is about 30 lbs here. That should be plenty. we can just boil it and bring it back when ever we need it.

Aurora smiled and looked at him. "I guess we think alike" she then turned back to cooking their dinner, making the house smell lovely with food.

Bob cut the rest of the fish in thin slices and strung it on a stick , and hung it up to dry near the heat of the stove. Then he washed his hands and wrapped his arms aronnd her as she cooked.

Aurora stirred the soup a little more, she wanted to let it cook just a little bit longer to have richer flavor. She smiled as she felt his arms around her and she leaned back against him.

As they ate, the storm outside came to an end and the sun came out low over the water in multiple shades of pink, blue and yellow. The walked to the door and looked out over the water watching the sunset. The next day they would go beach combing and see what the storm had brought them.

Aurora was happy when the rained stopped, she knew by the afternoon tomorrow the sun would have tried out a good portion of the island so every thing would not be soaking wet. She smiled as they watched the sun set. "The sun set never looked so beautiful"

"yes it is" he said " I love watching it set over the water. It makes me never want to leave this place. It feels like home now.
He hugged her tight as they watched the sun slip slowly below the horizon.

Aurora smiled as he hugged her. "You are right now this place feels like home" her heart no longer wanted to be away from this place, instead she wanted to be with him wherever he was and that now felt like it would here.

The next morning Bob rose early and climbed out of bed, excited to see what they would find on the beach. "Aurora! wake up its a beautiful day!" he said as he started a fire.

Aurora slept peacfully through the night snuggled against the man she loved. When he called her name she lifted her head from the pillow and looks at him. she smiles "Yes it is, i see your excited to go explore"

They got up and fixed breakfast. they still had cooked tuna from the night before so they heated it, nad ate some fruit. Roert took the fishing spear, and they set out for the beach.

She ate breakfast and then smiled at him. "the beach is always covered in stuff after a heavy storm, i wonder what it will have this time" she smiled a little as they started to walk the beach.

They walked down the beach still gloriously, unclothed. Bob was beginning to wonder if they would ever dress again. The weather certainly didn't require it, and they had completely lost all shame with one another.

Aurora felt the warmth of the sun on her bare skin and she smiled. it felt nice after the cool rain she felt yesterday. She looked at him. "You see anything yet?"

"Not yet." he said as they walked along arm in arm. He looked at the sand and looked far ahead as he went along he found a fishing float, and then another. They were blue glass, and made to support a net . Then he started to find hooks. attached to a long line and its float.

Aurora looked at the floats never seeing them before, she looked at him he seemed to know what they were. "Bob, what is that? nothing like that has washed a shore before"

They are fishing tools, my kind of fishing. The kind you use with a boat. Lets keep looking. I think a fishing boat must have gone down in the storm

Aurora looked at the object then back to him. "Oh wow, that is different" when he said a fishing boat might have went down with the storm she was worried that more people would washed upon their island.

He looked and a bit later found a net. He rolled it up and cashed it on the beach with the other items so they could pick them up later on the way home. They didn't find any sign of life.

She saw the net and thought it might come in useful however she was not sure since they did not to eat many fish maybe 2 or 3 for every meal.

Robert wrapped his arm around her as they continued down the beach. He saw a large black case, it was made of fiberglass. Could it be a guitar? he couldn't believe it would be playable but he opened it any way. To his surprise it was dry and undamaged. He took it out and tuned it, and played a tune.

"It's a guitar" he said "I can make music with it, Isn't it wonderful. He sat on a piece of driftwood and played a series of songs for her one after the next, and began to sing with it.

Back
Top Bottom