Love begets hate

Seeing his smile grow Bellatrix smiled she won. "Whoa...." She squeaked giggling not expecting him to whisk her off her feet. Bella kicked her feet slightly. This time she kissed him back, then she pouted at his statement. "Am I too skinny for your liking?" Bella joked a bit, "For your information I'm always eating I just don't gain much." She stated Bella was having problems restoring herself completely. Bellatrix nuzzled into him as he cuddled with her.

Rudulphus smiled running a hand down her back, shaking his head as he tngled his fingers in her hair, drawing her closer for a kiss."Not to skinny, just not healthy."He said with a smile, gently stroking her back,sighing softly as he felt the indents of bones under his fingers."I love you."He muttered pressing a kiss to her shoulder, knowing she wouldn't say it back, nd tht she felt bad for it, but he still needed to tell her.

As his hand ran down her flesh, her back arched making her shiver. Bellatrix smiled when he kissed her again unable not to. Then it faded, "I'm trying I've doubled my normal intake, it hasn't helped. Bella quivered as his fingers ran along her bones. Bella wanted to tell him something in return but couldn't think of a proper term, but she couldn't say those three words to him. She sighed lightly as he kissed her shoulder.

"We'll figure out something."He smirked slightly shifting, laying her back on the bed, lips trailing over his shoulder as he glanced up at her, smirking as he shivered under his fingers."Well, you do say stay in bed."He said with a playful smirk, trailing his lips lower.

"Yes, we always do...." She smiled she didn't like looking so worn but until her body was normal again she'd have to deal. Bellatrix layed back into the cool sheets as he kissed her shoulder. "I did, didn't I." Bella smiled at his smirk, then sighed as his lips moved down her. Damn guilt had a way with her, She had to they one hadn't made love in a long time and two she cheated so she had to make it up to him though he didn't know it.

Rudulphus smiled slightly, unknowingly following the same path as lucius did, knowing exactly what drove his wie insane. Smirking as he nudged her legs apart smiling as he laid down on top of her, gently kissing her."You look amazing."He said softly nuzzling her neck.

Bellatrix whinned softly as he took the same path Lucius mere hours ago took. It wasn't fair they both knew how to drive her mad in bed. Bella felt even more quilt as he did what Lucius did, almost exactly how he did it. Bellatrix squeaked as he nuzzled her neck, for some reason her neck was one of her sensitive spots, whether it be a nuzzle, a deep kiss, or a bite.

Rudulphus laughed against her skin, sighing softly as he slid into her with a slow gently thrust. It'd been so long, he was afraid to hurt her with rushing things.Raising his head enough to kiss her softly."You okay??"he muttered studying the woman under him.

Bellatrix gasped as he entered her slowly and gently. Though it had been a while for them, she had laid with Lucius, But they had different styles, so she wouldn't have to fake it. "Yeah I'm fine." She whispered. She whinned and moaned slightly as he thrusted in and out of her.

Rudulphus smirked a little, taking his time with his wife, leaning down to nuzzle her neck,nibbling softly. "Good."He snickered a little, amused. Closing his eyes as he just enjoyed being with her like this, shivering a little struggling to please her first, wnting to drive her insane before he lost control,but it'd been so very long for him.

Bellatrix whinned under him as he took his time with her. As he nuzzled and nibbled on her neck she squeaked then let out several gasps. Bellatrix ran her nails down his back lightly trying not to cut him. Bellatrix had, had it slow the night before she wanted to up the pace a bit or else she would go mad.

Rudulphus snickered a little shivering as her nails scored his back, shivering a little as he thrust harder into her, biting down on her neck."Damned tease."He growled under his breath, panting ever so softly as he picked up the pace, shivering under her nails. More then anything else, he enjoyed the feel of nails biting into his back.

Bellatrix moaned as he thrusted harder into her. She squeaked loudly as he bit into her neck, hissing at him as he called her a tease. At his quickened pace Bellatrix dragged her nails deeper into his back. She panted along with him, she wasn't sure how much she'd actually be able to take.

Rudulphus omaned softly, arching into her hands as she dug her nails in, shivering, stiffening suddenly as his teeth snapped closed as he came, whimpering as he tasted blood. Raising his head as he winced, gently licking the bite mark that was slowly filling in with beads of blood.

Bellatrix could feel the warm sticky blood around her fingers as he pushed into her nails. Bellatrix arched her back and yelped as sunk his teeth into her. She came as well, panting as she felt her blood being spilt and him licking at it, like she was a wounded cat being cleaned after a fight. Bellatrix released her nails from his back lowering her arms.

Rudulphus whined softly as he pulled out of her, sliding to the side and cuddling against her, muttering a soft healing spell, wining when the bite mark scarred over.Whimpering softly as he nuzzled her, not even bothering to heal his own back, despite feeling the blood oozing along his skin."Sorry."he mutered holding her close.

Bellatrix gasped a little as he pulled out from her, cuddling into his embrace. Bella moved her shoulders awkwardly healing spells always felt strange. "Don't be sorry, just never been bit that hard before, it felt nice." She stated through staggered breathing.

Rudulphus laughed a little pressing a kiss to her shoulder with a smile."Well I'll have to bite you more."He said yawning, settling down,starting to fall asleep."You staying with me?"he said, and this time, it was he who sounded like a lonely child who wanted someone to stay with him.

Bellatrix smiled a bit at his statement and as he laughed kissing her shoulder. Now she felt bad both ways she cheated on Ruduphus with Lucius then she "cheated" on Lucius, with Rudulphus. Bellatrix froze when he asked if she'd stay with him, he sounded so helpless so lonely. "Of course, dear." She stated relaxing a bit, not that she had anything to do beside take a shower.

"Good."He smiled peacefully, cuddling against her, arm around her waist as he drifted off to sleep. Looking content as he snuggled his wife.

That evening Lucius smiled a little as he looked at bellatrix as she came into the room, tilting his head slightly, looking pained though, but not sure how to get his wife out of his lap without making things awkward."A good day Bella?"He teased, having not seen her all day having spent most of it with narcissa.Guiilt for sleeping with bella, then guilt for being loving with his wife eting at him

Bellatrix looked concerned then followed his lead, falling asleep in his arms.

Bellatrix showered and dressed, she didn't see Rudulphus figuring he went to see Rabastian. She decided to walk about having nothing better to do. Bellatrix saw Lucius sitting in a chair, smiling slightly she walked over to him, unfortunately her sister was curled in his lap. Her smile faded as she felt the cold sting of jealousy. She looked like her crazed "normal" self. Bellatrix rolled her eyes, "It was alright...." then she sat down in a chair, acting as if she had been on her feet all day resting them on a stool. She had been hiding all day not sure how her emotions would react to being around anyone.
Narcissa saw Bella coming, so she nestled into her husband more so, being over posessive. She knew for a fact Bellatrix still love Lucius with the display she put on with her own husband. Narcissa would still be to if the circumtances were reversed, but she loved Lucius the father of her son Draco.

Lucius sighed softly as he felt narcissa snuggling closer to him, resting his head back against his chair, looking at bellatrix worriedly as he glanced at her over Narcissa's head."Rudulphus didn't want to wake you, he went to take care of some business with Rabastan. Seems rabastan wants a house for himself."he said slightly amused, knowing tht the younger man had offered it to rudulphus, but the elder lestrange had refused to leave the protection of malfoy manor.

Bellatrix knowing her sister probably wasn't going to go anywhere, she laid her head back closing her eyes adding to the effect she was tired, but actually quite awake. Bellatrix opened one of her crazed eyes, tilting her head toward lucius. "I see...Rudulphus mentioned seeing his brother today about something." She stated closing her eye again her body resting into the chair, while her mind was not at ease.
Narcissa yawned still kinda tired from last night, then spending all day with her husband. She felt that Bella was too tired to want to deal with anyone and she trusted Lucius. Yawning again she looked at her husband, "Love, I think I'm going to go up to bed. I'm tired." She stated kissing him softly then standing to leave.

Lucius smiled slightly at his wife, kissing her back before shooing her away."Go.I'll be up in awhile."He said smiling. Guilt twisting his heart even more because it hurt that she trusted him enough to leave. Smiling as she left he sighed heavily, getting up to pour himself a drink before looking at his sister in law."Do you want any?"He said holding up another glass.

"Alright love..." Narcissa stated and was off. Bellatrix didn't show any kind of movement until she was sure her sister had gone. Bella was quite shocked if only she knew what happen a mear 24 hours ago. Bellatrix felt awkward sitting there alone with him. Her eyes still looked insane, looking at the glass then at him. "Sure, I'll have a glass." she stated. "I thought you only drank when Cissy wasn't home?" Bella asked him curiously.

Back
Top Bottom