Love begets hate

Rudolphus winced a little looking down at her."I'll send Lucius up after I kick him out of bed."He muttered blushing softly as he headed downstairs. Feling guilty and heartsore.

"I was."Lucius said with a yawn, smiling at her, tilting his head when he saw Rudolphus. "I'm sorry Rudy. I hadn't meant to fall asleep."

Narcissa nodded her head as if there were no words in her head. Cissa looked away so her own blush wasn't appearent. Once he left the room Cissy got dressed quickly.

"I know and after we fought, I won, you fell asleep." she explained with a smile, sitting up, streching then seeing Rudolphus. "Morning Dear, he came to check on me last night and fell asleep."

Rudolphus nodded swallowing hard."Lucius, your wife was looking for you."He said, ignoring the kiss Narcissa dropped on bellatrix's head before leaving."Hey love."He smiled slightly sitting down next to her, looking at her."How do you feel?"

"Cissy?"lucius smiled a little as he walked into his room,guilt tugging at him like i had for months. Sighing as he set about getting ready.

Bellatrix smiled as Lucius kissed her head and left to see what Cissa wanted. "Morning Dear," Bellatrix smiled at him, she was in a fairly good mood, she was still upset that she had slept with Lucius while being married to Rudolphus, then felling bad that she slept with Rudolphus after sleeping with Lucius. "Well, a little bloated, but that's to be expected...I'm pretty good for a morning." She stated smiling.

"Oh morning love..." She said nervously. Shame, deciet, betrayal hovering over her, she committed the biggest crime with a marriage. "How's Bella?"

Rudoplus nodded,"Thats good."He said biting his lip, studying his wife as he slid his hand into hers, gently stroking her skin as he looked worried and pained."Love...we have to talk."

"She's doing well.Enough to argue that I needed to sleep."He said laughing a little as he hanged clothes, turning to look at her.

She nodded, Bella was never really a morning person. Bellatrix still smiling looked at her hand as he took it in his, there was a strange look on his face. Bella's smile faded at his words looking concerned. "What...about?"

"Th..That's good, she has your best intrest, I thought you needed more sleep too" Narcissa stated as she was wringing her hands.

Rudolphus swallowed hard, sighing softly as he looked down at the bed, rubbing his eyes."...Last night.I couldn't sleep.Narcissa offered to let me sleep in her bed since Draco was already sleeping."He said squeezing her hand a little, looking oh so pained."I...I slept with narcissa."

Lucius smiiled at her."I do feel better."He said as he pulled on his shirt before looking at her, tilting his head."Narcissa?Is something wrong?Draco?"He asked sounding worrie.d

Bellatrix watched him intently, She listened to what he had to say telling his no sleep story until he went into Narcissa's bed, and that he slepted with her...'Wait...he slept with Narcissa?...Narcissa slept with him? What's wrong with her? If I was married to Lucius I would have never cheated on him...' She thought in her head. Bellatrix looked at her hand as he squeezed it, he looked so hurt. "Oh..." was all Bellatrix could mange to say at the moment letting this sink in.

"Oh that's great dear." She stated She looked at him.."Draco's fine....Lucius...I slept with Rudolphus....I'm sooo sorry....it was an accident...please forgive me." She pleaded afriad to get to close to him, She began to cry, never in her dreams did she think of cheating on her husband.

Rudolphus shifted, laying his head on her stomach,whimpering softly at the steady heartbeat of 'his' child,shuddering a little as he closed his eyes."..I'm so sorry.I am so sorry.I hadnt meant to...I just...I dont know what happened.I feel so alone."He muttered softly, starting to ry.

Lucius looked startled, his mind not processing what she was saying. Before swallowing hard,looking at her.Crossing to wrap his arms around her he swallowed hard, kissing her head.Not sure what to say.Guilt eating him alive at sleeping with bellatrix,and yet...he couldn't make this moment more painful when she looked so distressed."Shhh cissy..."He said rubbing her back

"Shhh..." she hissed, petting his head as he rested on her stomach. "It's...okay thingsss happen." She stated she wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. "Don't cry...it'll be alright..."

Narcissa collapsed in his arms hysterical, She hadn't ment to betray him. "I'm soo sorry Lucius....He kissed me and I kissed back and it just sorta happened..."

Rudolphus shuddered a little, closing his eyes as he let her comfort him, even if he didnt deserve it. Shifting closer he smiled sadly."And here I always thought it'd be you and lucius....who would have thought it'd be me who gave in first."He muttered sighing tiredly.

"I know sweetheart.Shhh I know you didnt mean to."He muttered trying to calm her down holding her tightly, shifting back, sitting down on the bed with her in his lap.

Bellatrix wrapped her arms around him the best she could, it was hard with the way he was laying and her belly. "Shhh..now things happen it will be alright..." Bellatrix's heart was breaking she had cheated first and as a result was pregnant with Lucius's child, no she didn't reget it, but she wanted to ease his pain he was really beating himself up over it. "Just rest...now, okay." She stated softly trying to comfort him.

Narcissa continued to cry in his lap, how could he be so okay with this? She had just betrayed her husband a meer 30 minutes to an hour ago.

Rudolphus swallowed hard,pressing a kiss to her stomach,shifting so she could wrap her arms around him,sighing tiredly as he settled in.Closing his eyes, emotionally exhausted as he started to fall asleep."...sorry...so sorry..."He muttered tiredly.

Lucius sighed, his heart breaking at this.And he couldn't tell her, he couldn't make things worse.Sighing softly he nuzzled her neck,pressing a kiss to her head."Come on love, you need a bath."

It hurt Bellatrix to see him this way maybe if he knew that she had slept with Lucius it would ease his pain a little. But she couldn't bring herself to tell him that exspeacally when he was like this. Bellatrix played with his hair petting as he started to fall asleep. "Shhh..."

Narcissa still in shambles nodded her head, he was right she needed a bath. But she didn't want to move away from him not after what happened.

Rudulphus smiled slowly."Love you."He muttered as he fell asleep.

Lucius sighed sofly as he helped her get undressed for a bath, helping her into the tub before he stroked her hair slightly."Love...I..I need to tell you something to."

"I care for you.." She stated when he had fallen asleep, it was still morning and he was asleep once again. She didn't have the heart to hurt him further, by telling him she indeed was the first to cheat, she was just careful to hide it, well besides that she had gotten pregnant. She continued to run her fingers through his hair, few tears formed in her eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered softly as Lucius helped her undress, then climbed into the tub. She turned her head to look at him quizically. "What is it Love?"

Lucius winced a little sitting on the floor beside the tub, resting his head on the rim, not looking at her as he closed his eyes."...I slept with Bellatrix."He said shuddering a little.Despite knowing it was going to hurt her,he felt the guilt ease some.

Narcissa's eyes widened when he confessed, her heart felt like it had stopped beating. She had expected it would happen, but it still hurt. It hurt even more that they loved eachother and they had cheated on the other. She was crying over sleeping with Rudolphus, and now because he had slept with Bellatrix. Their marriage was starting to fall apart. "When...How long ago?" she asked wondering if it was recent or over time. Narcissa bit at her lip.."Does Rudolphus know?"

"A few months.Before Draco's birthday."He said shuddering a little, sighing softly. The cool porcelin under his cheek did nothing to keep him from flushing.Turning his head he looked at her, starting to reach out to touch her hair then stopped."No.Rudolphus doesn't know. Or at least I assume she didn't tell him."He said closing his eyes."I am so sorry Narcissa....I hadn't...I never meant for this to happen."

Narcissa gasped a bit, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked rather hurt that he hadn't told her in the first place. Narcissa was looking forward staring at the wall. "Well she has to tell him...or I will. He can't think she's little miss innocent." Cissa stated looking out for Rudolphus's well being. "I know you didn't love....I didn't either, maybe things will be normal after Bella has her child."

"Maybe."He smiled sadly, knowing rudolphus would forgive his wife of anything for love of her and the babe she carried.Sighing softly he glanced her."I couldn't.Cissy...narcissa.I tried...so many times. And yet... every time I went to say something, you were happy.Content with life...I couldn't ruin it."He said rubbing his eyes avoiding looking at her, tears spiking his eyelashes.

Narcissa had nothing to say. There was nothing but pain in her heart and mind. "I love you Lucius..." was all she could really muster, it was sweet that he didn't want to hurt her so, but painful that he hadn't mentioned it at all. Narcissa took her hand and placed it on his shoulder, unable to form words to say that she forgave him.

Lucius winced under her touch, closing her eyes a little as he rubbed his eyes, avoiding her eyes as he looked down. Shuddering a little,"I dont deserve your forgiveness cissy.I've been neglecting you,because of guilt.I shouldn't be forgiven."He muttered

Narcissa felt him whince at her touch. "Nearly everyone deserves forgiveness...That's the strange thing about love...Lucius, I will almost always be able to forgive you out of love....You made a mistake and so did I which I'm truely sorry about, but I still love you andthing will get better soon I know they will." she statedtrying to calm him she loved him more than anyone besides her son she loved them equally.

Lucius laughed quietly smiling a little as he rested his cheek on the tub, looking up at her."you sound like draco."He snorted, amused and laughing a little."He'd forgive anyone anything."He said,"Because he loves them."he yawned a little, suddenly exhausted,despite the early hour."He was so mad when he found out about me and bellatrix.He wouldn't talk to me for days."

Back
Top Bottom