Love begets hate

Bellatrix kissed the top of his head again as he cuddled into her. She turned her head seeing Lucius and Narcissa in the doorway.

Bellatrix then turned her head back to look at Draco. Narcissa smiled, "Nor have I, he's growing up too fast, except with Bella, He doesn't do that with me or you anymore." She giggled solftly. "Bella's going to make a wonderful mother."

Lucius nodded smiling a little as he kissed Narcissa's head."She will be."He said, sadness in those eyes, because it hurt to not be the one with her, or to be the father of the baby.Sighing softly he laughed a little looking at Draco."He thinks he has to be grown up for us, instead of just a child."

Narcissa moved in closer to him when he kissed her head, smiling. "Yeah, he does. He doesn't think he can be a child at least with us, but because Bella in some ways is still a child, he's more apat to be one." Narcissa stated trying to make sense of her son.

Bellatrix smiled at the sleeping 18 year old boy. Gently she reached for the book she had been reading, flipping through the pages.

"Yes."Lucius smiled, "And don't try to make sense of him love, he will never make sense, to anyone."He said amused before pulling away, walking further into the room."Bellatrix, do you want me to take him to bed?"He asked amused, gently stroking his son's hair, amused as the other cuddled closer to his aunt, nuzzling his hand at the same time.

Narcissa nodded it was true their son never made sense to anyone, Bella understood him a little, for the most part, but he was still a confusing boy. She stayed back at the door, watching as Lucius approached Bellatrix.

Bellatrix looked away from the book, to Draco, then to his father. "Ummm...He's okay, plus I don't think you'll be able to remove him, He's got a good grip." Bella stated amused that he cuddled into her even more. "I think he knows you've come to take him." she laughted softly.

Lcius smiled, a soft smile curling his lips. A small smile that belonged only to the woman in front of him. Gently closing his fingers around the boy's wrist, laughing softly as he whined, tightening his grip on his aunt."Ah, well I think you're right.He's not going anywhere until you do."

Bellatrix saw that smile, that smile which made her melt, the one that made her heart sink,...her smile. "Lucius..I..."She started then remembered her sister was there. She coughed a little clearing her throat. "It's a good thing I'm little...well for now."Bella said sighing a little, she wanted to tell him to give him a similar joy that she felt. "Yeah, the thing with that is since I slept earlier I'm not tired now..."

Lucius laughed a little, letting go of Draco, the smile fading as he remembered his wife was watching. Amused as he studied the two."Ah well, its good you're in the library then isn't it?"He teased "You'll be able to read to your heart's content."

Tears started to well in her eyes, holding them back as his smile faded. "Haha very funny...but if I finish the books I have by me I cant move to get another one..." She joked back.

"Ah,are you a witch or are you nt?"He teased raising his wand, summoning a book to him."Summon whatever you wish."He teased

"Indeed I am...But I can't reach it. The only thing Smart arse if your son is laying on it." She stated looking at Draco then up to Lucius, smiling slightly.

"Ah well then, mym damsel in distress, I shall have to save you."He grinned lifting draco up enough to get the woman's wand, before holding it out to her with a florish, tilting her head. Amused and content as he straightened, trying to be his normal self in front of Narcissa. Afraid of making her angry.

Bellatrix giggled at his statement, "Don't disturb Draco." She whispered as he lifted the boy up to retrieve her wand. "Thank you lo...Lucius." She stated holding her hand out for her wand.

Narcissa watched over by the door, the site was cute to see but painful as well. She loved Lucius, but she knew Bellatrix and Lucius still loved each other. Narcissa was slightly angry but didn't show it as she leaned against the door waiting for her goofy husband.

"Anything for you, mistress."He grinned straightening, ruffling his son's hair and kissing her forehead before he moved towards the door. Needing out of the room before he did something extremely foolish.Smiling a little as he wrapped a arm around narcissa's waist, he tugged her out of the room, heading for their rooms."I bet he doesn't wake up again.He'll make her sleep there with him."he said amused

Bellatrix laughed at him, She watched as he started to leave, She didn't want him too she needed to speak with him, needed to be with him. Bella made it look like she went back to reading her book, but she still watched as he left with her sister.

Narcissa smiled when Lucius returned wrapping his arm around her. She in turned wrapped one of her arms around him. "Knowing him he won't, he'll stay there until morning." She stated it was amusing that her son could pin her sister to a spot and use her as if she was a teddy bear.

Lucius nodded smiling slightly. Amused that his son could do what he wanted to. He just wanted to cuddle the other woman, and yet...he was glad that she had draco, who would and could cuddle her. "His own personal teddy bear."He grinned a little walking into their room, sighing softly as he shrugged out of his shirt, starting to prepare for bed.

Narcissa was glad they had eachother in a sense, Draco aand Bella. Other than Lucius Bellatrix seemed liked she's cuddle with her nephew before she cuddled with her Husband. "You read my mind..." She smiled a bit, letting go of him once they were in the room. Starting to change into her night dress for bed. Once she was ready for bed, she turned torward Lucius, "Lucius? You do...lov me...don't you?" She asked concerned.

Lucius turned looking at her startled by the question, eyes going wide a little before he nodded slowly."Of course I do Narcissa."He said softly sliding into bed sighing a little."I wouldn't be here if I didn't."He said despite the longing in his heart, even knowing he loved her sister more, he couldn't stand the thought of just abandoning Narcissa, not after so long. His heart aching, guilt eating at him.

Narcissa watched him figuring that was the reaction she would get. Narcissa climbed into bed after him, she knew she shared his heart with Bellatrix, it was difficult. "I know you love Bella, nothing can stop you from loving her...I..I just want you to love me too. You're right." She stated laying down cuddling by him.

Bellatrix lay in the library with Draco, she dimmed the lights so she could see to read, but keeping it dark enough for Draco to rest. Tears were in her eyes. She stopped focusing on the book, and thought about what she was to do.

"I do."He smiled a ltitle, gently stroking her hair, sighing softly."I'm sorry love. I'm sorry."He muttered wishing he could change this, that he could make it hurt less for her. Despite how much this hurt him and bellatrix, he felt worse for their spouses.

Rudolphus smiled sleepily as he leaned against hte door."You know, you probably should move to somewhere more comfortable.We could put you two in bed, let him cuddle without getting a kink in his neck."

Narcissa sighed lightly, she knew he loved her a little, no where near as much as he loved Bellatrix."I know love, it's okay..it's just nice to know." She wanted to make sure that he loved her, if they didn't have a child together she figured he would have left a long time ago.

Bellatrix heard Rudolphus's voice, quickly she wiped the tears from her eyes, "Oh hey sleepy head..." She whispered sweetly. She looked at Draco then to her husband,"Yeah that may be a good idea, the only thing is I can't move, and I think I'm stiff."

Lucius smiled slightly, pressing a kiss to her head."I do love ou.I love having a life with you,even if it wasn't the one I would have freely chosen.I am happy with it,and I love you.And I love draco."He muttered closng his eyes,trying to relax.

Rudolphus smiled a little walking over,"Ah well this is going to be inresting then."He said sounding amused as he shifted his nephew, grinning as the boy whined, before shifting his grip,clinging to his unle as hard as he clung to his aunt."Come on then."He said holding a hand out to help Bellatrix up

"I love you too babe, I'm glad my life is with you." She stated smiling, "Let's get some rest." she stated closing her eyes content that Lucius did love her and their son.

"Just a bit...good luck getting him back off of you." Bellatrix stated Draco was very clingy when he wants to be. Bellatrix went to get up, but fell back down. Then she tokk his hand, "My bones dear aint what was."

"None of us were as we once was."He said brushing a kiss to Drco's forehead as the boy clung to him like a monkey. Amused that his 18 year old nephew could cling like a child. Wondering if his nephew had a fear of being abandoned. Shifting the boy he smiled at her,wrapping a arm around her waist, walking with her."Well, lets go then.The sooner he's laying down, the sooner he'll let go."

"Ain't that the truth." she stated,walking with him. "He's got a strong grip." Bellatrix said as she streched a bit. Bella sighed alright, You'd think he be a primate withthe way he clings." Bella joked looking at her husband and her nephew.

Back
Top Bottom