The new girl

When Draco grabbed her arms, Tess was scared for a moment. She then felt his lips crash against hers. Her ass bumped into a desk as he kissed her roughly. Draco turned to leave but Tess hands grabbed the front of his robes pulling him back to her. Her lips met his and she kissed him deeply. She bit his lip a little hard. Tess backed up and lifted herself up onto the desk, she pulled Draco between her thighs.

Draco was pulled back as Tess pulled him to her. his heart was pounding he roughly pulled open her blouse scattering buttons everywhere. he again pressed his lips to hers as his hands urgently sought her breasts, pushing her bra up and cupping them, he felt his cock stiffen as he pinched he nipples and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned against his lips when she felt him pull open her shirt. Her hands moved to his pants quickly undoing them and pushing them down. She needed him and she couldn't deny that anymore. Tess kissed Draco back deeply nibbling on his lip. Her fingers slid over his dick.

Draco rejoyced in the feel of her soft breasts and the gasps she made when he squeezed her nipples and felt them become hard buds. She was fumbling with his trousers her urgency as great as his, when she pushed them down his dick spang up proudly. Her hands felt like silk on his shaft, he pushed her skirt up and panties aside he could feel how wet she was as he gently bit her ear lobes.

Tess hands slide up to Draco's chest and pushed open his robe. She pushed it off until it fell onto the floor. "Ohhh draco.." she moaned when she felt his lips on her ear. Tess felt like she was wetter then she ever had been before.

Draco's lust for her was sky high he pulled her panties down and easily slid his hard cock into her pussy, throwing his head back and lettting out a low groan as he entered her. He gripped her hips and stated to thrust into her looking into her wide eyes.

Tess moaned lousy as she felt Draco enter her. Her legs wrapped around Draco tight pulling him to her. When his head went back she leaned in kissing over his neck. She bit him gently, wanting to hear him. Hearing him moan and groan made her need for him grow.

"oh Tess thats so good, god i Need you" draco gasped as he pumped in and out of her, he was overcome by lust for her. Everything melted away when he was with her like this, if only they could hold on to it.

Her lips kiss to his ear. "i need you Draco" she moaned against his ear. Her teeth tugged on his ear lobe. Tess worked her hips against Draco harder. Her hands slid over his back gripping it, pulling him to her harder.

Soon Draco was thrusing as hard and fast a he could. He felt her urging him on and he gripped her hips hard in order to sate his desire for her. he buried his head in her neck and bit her neck as he grunted "Tess Tess Tess Tess"

Tess hips jerked against Draco when she started to come. Her nails dug into his back. She was holding onto him tight and didn't want to let go. She was panting heavily and feeling Draco bite her turned her on more. "Come in me Draco" she moaned out. She loved the feeling of making Draco come for her.

When he heard Tess gasp for him to come he just held his cock inside her and kissed her deeply knowing that his climax was building, until he twitched and came in her. He held her gaze and felt he was lost in her eyes as they breathed heavily in each others arms.

Tess smiled when he came for her. He was breathing just as hard when he looked in her eyes. Tess hand moved to Draco's cheek and she leaned in kissing his lips softly. She wanted more. "Can we go to your room?" everyone was in classes and she knew no one would be back to their room until later that night. She tugged at his bottom lip with her teeth. Her hands slid over his chest slowly. His skin always felt so good against her.

Nothing else seemed imprortant at al to draco, "oh yes Tess come with me" arranging themselves better. Draco led them to his dormitory. He lay her down on his huge four poster bed and tenderly began to undress her, enjoying each moment as if it were the first time he'd seen her beautiful body.

Tess smiled up at Draco as he began to undress her. His hands were moving slow and she liked it. "I need you again Draco" she said softly looking up into Draco's eyes. Her hand reached up touching his cheek gently. She was smiling brightly up at him and felt happier then she ever had before.

His lust had passed and now he wanted to enjoy these tender moments. He removed his robes and peppered Tess's naked body with little kisses and gentle bites. her soft skin felt wonderful on his lips and his hands brushed her skin, barely touching her, pausing only to smile and look into her beautiful eyes.

Tess moaned as Draco's lips traced over her body. She watched him. "Your lips feel so good Draco" she moaned out. Her body was arching against him. Tess hand moved over the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Draco shed the rest of his clothes and started to stroke her long legs. "you feel so good" he grinned at her. gently he nibbled her ear and stroked her thigh enjoying her silky soft skin, her fingers in his hair felt wonderful, taking their love making to a new level.

She pulled away to look up at him and pressed her hand against his cheek "I need you again" she purred. Her lips pressed against his softly. "Do you need me?" she smiled looking into his eyes. Her hand slid down to his chest and let her finger trace down it.

Draco's answer came easily "Tess I do need you, very much". He cupped her breast and traced his tongue arround her nipple feeling it harden before he took it in his mouth and gently bit it. His other hand slid down her smooth belly toward her pussy and he felt her respond to him.

Her chest arched against him when he bit her nipple. "Ohh god Draco." Her hips thrust against his hand when he felt it move down her belly. Her body was nearly shaking from him touching and teasing her. Her hand pulled at his hair gently. She pulled his head up from her nipple and smiled down at him. "Make love to me" she breathed out.

Draco edged himself abobe her, supporting himself in his elbows he ran his fingers through her luxurious hair and kissed her deeply, his erection nudging against her pussy he sighed into her ear "i want you so much Tess"

She kissed him back softly. Her hips moved against him. "How badly?" she moaned out sliding her hands over his back and pulled him to her.

"can't you tell how much?" Draco hissed as the tip of his cock pressed into her. He felt her excitement grow as she pulled him into her.

"But i want to hear you say it" she moaned loudly when she felt him slide into her. Her nails dug into his back as she pulled him to her. Her lips slid over his. "Tell me how badly you want me." she demanded. Her hips moved against him slowly. Her tongue traced over Draco's earlobe.

Back
Top Bottom