The new girl

Tess smiled and leaned down kissing his lips. "You can have me anytime you want" She whispered against his lips. Her hips move against him faster. She sat up on him again and let her hands rest against his chest. "I like when your under me like this." She loved being with Draco like this and she didn't want the moment to end.

Draco reached up and fondled her perfect breasts as Tess began to move faster on him. "mmmm yess i like this too" \draco moaned as he moved his hands to her ass griping it tightly pulling her onto him.

Tess hands slid down to Draco's hard stomach and she started bouncing over his dick. She was moaning louder. "Ohh Draco you feel so good" she said breathlessly. Her body was moving against him faster.

Draco gripped her butt tightly as she started going wild, her hair jumping around her flushed face and boobs bouncing. "you feel amazing too Tess, so fucking good" Draco almost shouted in exclemation he loved that she was going to town on him.

"Oh god Draco, I'm gonna come." she moaned out. Her hips were almost slamming over him when she started to come against him. She leaned down panting against his ear, "Come in me Draco, Please" She was begging him. She wanted him to come more than she wanted herself too.

"togerher Tess, lets come together" Gasped Draco and felt her pussy clamp him as she spasmed and loudly moaned. Draco let out a loud grunting sound of release as he came into her, his cock pulsing he held her still on him until the ecstasy had passed and they collapsed together onto the bed their breathless sweaty bodies wrapped together.

Tess was sweaty and completely tired as she collapsed in Draco's arms. He held her tight to him and she hoped he would never let go. Her fingers were lazily moving over his arm when hers shut and fell asleep.

Draco tenderly covered them with the bed sheets, he held her close and together they slept in sated bliss.

Tess woke up with Draco holding her tight to him. He was sleeping deeply. She grabbed his arm gently to push him off of her. She was trying to be as quiet as possible. Tess finally slipped out of bed silently and searched for her clothes. She froze when she heard him groan. When she looked back at him with a smile he was just rolling over. She wanted to stay ,she thought as she put her clothes back on. Staying wasn't really an option. He obviously didn't want anything more then sex with her so she decided to just accept that. She enjoyed the love making sessions they had together more then she would like to admit. When Tess was finally dressed and together she opened the door and peaked out hoping no one would see her. She saw that the common room was empty so she shut the door quietly and made her way to her own room.

When Draco awoke he was very dissapointed to be alone. He groaned and lay back in bed, he was going to have to address this situation, he wanted to be with Tess. Hell with Hogwarts and the coming war. He was lost in thought when a voice he recognised as Crabbe's interupted him "er Draco there's a girl outside lookning for you it's the weasly one" Draco was exasperated "oh for crying out loud, just tell the stupid girl to go away" Crabbe continued "er we tried that but she says she wont go anywhere because she loves you" Crabbe sounded confused Draco sat up in bed "really? Excllent" he jumped out of bed and dressed quickly he had to make her get that scroll before the spell wore off and she went back to hating him.

After Tess left Draco in his room she cleaned herself and changed her clothes. She was deep in thought when she made her way to the common room. Tess wasn't completely sure what she was going to do about the whole Draco situation but she decided she wasn't going to let it get to her. She liked having sex with him so why ruin it by wanting more from him. He seemed to let her down when it came to anything else.

Draco ran through the common room to the corridor where Ginny waited. She jumped on hi throwing her arms arround him saying "at last my love we're together" Draco grimaced she really wasn't his type and beside even if he had wanted to take advantage of the girl he doubted he could after his vigerous afternoon with Tess. He replied "my love will you do something for me?" Ginny responded instantly "anything my love" she grabbed his ass and winked at him. Draco grinned at her and said "er yes, not that, er not yet, I need you to bring me something from the headmasters office, 'the scroll of bones, oh and be a dear and bring me a spell on powerful short term memory charms?" he couldn't have Ginny remembering this when the spell wore off. He watched her turn away and head toward the office of the head. Maybe if he could get this dealt with he could turn all his attention to Tess.

Tess busied herself with finding Harry. She was still going to go to the dance with him. Draco never even brought it up and she doubted he would ask her. She considered herself a free agent. Tess hurried down the corridor towards the libary. It seemed to be the place most gryffindors gravitated towards. Luckily, she found him alone looking through a shelf of books. She smiled as she made her way over to him. She didn't mind Harry's glasses and she enjoyed how tall he was. All in all, Harry was rather cute. She came to lean against the bookshelf and gave Harry a smile. "Hey Harry."

Harry was pleased to see her "Tess, i was looking for you all afternoon, after what we did in class, i thought i had upset you?" She didn't look upset, she looked great

Tess smiled at Harry, she was biting her lip slightly. "Upset me? You were doing the complete opposite." She laughed a little as she looked Harry over. It excited her just thinking about what Harry had done to her in class. "I was actually looking for you because I know some people are heading into town and I was hoping we could go together. I don't actually have a dress for the dance and I wanted to pick one up."

harry was relieved and excited all at once when he heard Tess words. She was biting her lip and giving him the kind of coy look that turned him to putty in her hands. "yes, yes lets go down to Hogsmeade and find you a dress then" he heldout his hand and was pleased when she took it and together they left the library.

She took his hand with a smile. "I'm excited about shopping. You know how us girls love to shop." She giggled and held onto his hand tight. She liked Harry. "Harry are you excited about the dance?"

Harry thought about it for a moment, he had a serious crush on Ginny, but everything seemed so complicated, he knew he lusted for Tess though and that was enough for him to honestly answer. "Tess i'm looking forward to the dance very much, are you?"

"Yea I really am." She was more then excited. She wanted to spend more time with Harry. Tess pulled Harry's arm around her waist. "Every girl will be completely jealous of me since you will be all mine for the night." She gave a small laugh.

Harry enjoyed Tess's openness with affection, he had never experienced that and of course this beautiful new girl was very hot and he enjoyed her touch. As they made their way into the village Harry made small talk but his mind was on one thing only, he was a young man after all.

Tess laughed and smiled with Harry as they walked. Tess spotted a shop that looked to be selling dresses. "This looks like a good place to me" She grabbed Harry's hand and headed into the shop. She pulled away from him when she got inside the store. She pulled off a few dresses from the racks and made her way to a dressing room. "Wait out here and ill show them off. You let me know which one you like the best." Tess went in the dressing room for a moment and appeared in a dark green strapless dress. It was tight and she was sure she needed a size but she thought Harry would enjoy the tightness. "So what do you think." She spun around for him.

Harry's eyes nearly popped from his head, Tess looked amazing. "wow you look fantastic it really shows off your er.. eyes"

Tess giggled and walked over to Harry wrapping her arms around his neck. "My eyes? Really? You weren't looking at my eyes very much"

Harry stammered an appology "i'm sorry.... er you really do look fabulous in that dress though Tess" Harry couldn't believe his luck at meeting Tess, she was the breath of fresh air he needed. And she was so hot.

"Good enough to eat?" She whispered against his ear. Tess loved to flirt with Harry. He always got so nervous and she thought it was really cute. No one was paying them attention in the shop so she held onto the front of Harry's robe, and pulled him inside the dressing room with her.

Back
Top Bottom