The new girl

He sighed, the physical contact with Tess thrilled him and the smell of her hair warmed his heart "through my family's choices I find myself in the service of the dark lord, and since i met you i've been less attentive to my duties. However, now i've a new assignment, i'm to keep an eye on you Tess, and i'm very afraid about why, i'd do anything to keep you safe Tess but i'm not sure that would be enough." he had a tear in his eye as he continued "you have any knowledge of your biological parents? or how you came to live in the U.S.?"

"I heard everything" she said in a whisper. She looked up at him with a smile. "It is what it is and we are who we are. Theres nothing we can do about it." She chose to not think about it anymore. There was nothing she or Draco could do at this point so why let it bother her. All they wanted was for Draco to look after her, for now. Until something else happens she was just going to try and be happy. "I'll cancel with Harry if you still want to take me to the dance." She had really hoped he still wanted to.

Draco sighed with relief and gratitude to Tess. "i'd like to take you to the ball very much Tess, but if you'd rather go with potter i'll understand" He really hoped she'd go with him but having been so awful to her he didn't feel he was in any position to push her.

She smiled and leaned in kissing his lips. "Hmmm I don't know now. My Draco would never say such a thing. It would be more like.." She sat up a little and used her best british accent, which sounded more australian then anything else. "Tess you will be going to the dance with me whether you like it or not and you better not make me look bad. You better look hot on my arm. And don't even think about looking at Potter once the whole night." She giggled a little and laid her head back down against his shoulder.

Draco was so happy that she kissed him. "good grief you sound like an aussie, what a dreadful thought" he laughed "and i'm glad you'll come with me and you will look just fantastic on my arm i'm sure" things seemed a lot better with Tess at his side.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked quietly. Her lips pressed again his ear and she kissed it softly. Tess's hands were pushing his robe opened. She liked feeling Draco's skin on her hands. Her lips tugged at Draco's earlobe as her hand slid under his shirt.

Draco reacted to her touch, it thrilled him more than he could explain. "I'd like that very much Tess, but you have to promise you'll still be in my arms when i wake up, or i'll think it some dream" He thought for a moment befor adding in his more usual tone "Is my dormitory ok? I can send my moronic room mates to sleep on the common room floor."

"I promise I'll be there" She sat up and smiled over at Draco. Tess giggled at his last statement. "Awwww you don't have to do that." She moved over him straddling his abs and lower half. She leaned down until her lips met his. Tess kissed Draco softly. "I missed you" she whispered against his lips.

Her kiss sent shock waves through him, he loved having her straddle him, and being so close. "i missed you too Tess, someday soon we'll have to choose a side, but not today" He kissed her again, deeply with a slow passion.

She wanted to respond but she couldn't pull away from his lips. She kissed him back deeply. Her tongue slid inside his mouth and over his. Tess was trying not to rush but its all she could do when it came to Draco. She had a want for him that she never felt before. Her hands slid back under his shirt. The touch of his skin was amazing to her. She bit Draco's lip gently.

When she bit his lip he knew he was lost to her entirely. He reached up to take her head in his hands, running his fingers through her curly hair and crushed his mouth against hers probing her with his tongue.

Tess moaned against Draco's lips when she felt his hands in her hair. She couldn't help herself and her hips moved against him. Her hands nearly ripped open Draco's shirt as she tried to unbutton it. "Draco I need you." she moaned out. She had never needed anything more in her life she thought.

"I need you too" he gasped inbetween kisses "but we cant do it here, what if someone sees us?" he said but his body betraid his fear and he grasped her hips and ground himself up to her.

She ignored his question and kissed down over his neck. She nipped at his skin gently. Tess moaned as she felt Draco move against her. Tess pulled away from Draco's neck to look in his eyes. She grabbed his hand gently. She pushed it between them and towards her panties. "But I need you right now."

She manouvered his hand to her panties, "Yes" was all he could say as he started to rub her through the thin fabric of her underware. He craned his neck up to keep kissing her, he couldn't bear to be away from her lips, they were both looking quite flushed. with his free hand he started to unbutton her blouse.

She kissed Draco back deeply when she felt his lips. They always tasted so good. Tess moaned louder as Draco rubbed against her panties. Her hips were moving against his finger when he started to unbutton her shirt. Tess's hands moved down to Draco's pants and she began to unbutton and unzip them.

Draco loosened her shirt just enough for him to slide his hand inside to take one of her firm breasts in his hand, she felt so good. he used his other hand to push the thin fabric of her panties to one side and start rubbing her dampening pussy. He fellt her urgency growing with his, he wanted her so badly, to connect with her in the most intimate of ways.

Draco's hand slid under her shirt and she moaned when his hand touched her breast. Tess undid dracos pants quickly. Her breathing was already coming faster. "do you want me to ride yOu Draco?" she asked when she nipped his ear. Tess pulled away to look down on Draco's eyes. Her shirt was open exposing her purple bra. She was slightly flushed. Her hands pushed his boxers and pants down.

"yes Tess, ride me" gasped Draco as he fumbled with her breasts and teased her little clit with his finger. he wanted her so badly, any concern over their location had gone from his mind, he could only think of Tess and how glad he was that he hadnt lost her.

Tess was bouncing against Draco's finger when he gasped for her to ride him. He was already extremely hard for her. It made her smile that he was always so hard for her but she was always wet for him. Tess pushed Draco's hand from her panties and grasped his dick in her hand. She rubbed the head of his dick against her wetness very gently. "Beg for it" she teased.

Tess took control, her fingers wrapped arround his cock felt wonderful but every fibre of his being wanted to be inside her. He used his hands to slip under her bra, pushing it up and feeing her beautiful breasts. "please Tess, ride me, please" he begged

Tess pulled her hands from Draco's dick and pushed his hands away from her. "That was very good. You don't sound like you need me that much." Tess reached back and unclasped her bra, she laid it on the ground beside them. She leaned down and whispered against his ear "Beg more." Tess's hips were moving against him slowly.

Draco was aching for her, he wanted her so badly, the feelings she was giving him were an agony and an extasy. "please, please Tess my darling let me have you, Please i need you" he gasped through his gritted teeth.

Tess moved her hand between them and slid him inside her wet pussy. She moaned loudly against Draco's ear when her hips started to grind against him. He always felt so good to her. Tess pulled away to sit atop him. Her hands were pressed firmly against his chest. "Draco you feel so damn good." She said through breaths.

Draco groaned loudly as she mounted him, "ohh Tess" he gasped. he grasped her ass as she started to grind agianst him, gripping her tightly as every move she made sent waves of pleasure through him. "You feel so good too Tess"

Back
Top Bottom