The new girl

Draco thought she might be teasing him but then gain maybe she was starting to feel about him the way he was thinking about her. "I wan't you so badly Tess, I have to have you" he gasped meaning every word as he looked deep into her eyes framed by her tousled hair.

Her hips moved against him a little harder when she heard him. "You can have me anytime you want "she moaned out. She kissed him quickly and nibbled on his bottom lip. She meant every word of what she said.

Slowly Draco started to get into a rythym and Tess worked her hips against his, enjoying the sensations running through him, with Tess underneath him he couldn't take his eyes fom her revelling in every facial exprssion and quiver of her lips.

She looked up in his green eyes as she moaned for him. Her hands were sliding over his chest when she leaned up and kissed his neck. She nibbled over it before sucking on the spot gently. Her hips moved against him faster. Her breathing was getting faster against his neck.

Draco and Tess moved together in harmony. He picked up his pace gradually as they became more and more arroused. He was so hard for her and could feel her excitement growing. Draco nuzzled her neck "oh Tesssss" he hissed.

Her hands gripped his back tighter and her nails were almost breaking his skin. "Draco you feel so damn good" she almost screamed. Her body jerked against him hard as she started coming for him. Her nails dug into his back drawing blood as she clung to him.

Draco gritted his teeth when she scraped her nails down his back but he had never known such wonderful pain. He felt her start to climax beneath him and wanted so badly to make her have the best orgasm of her life, he found some extra stamina and held himself from cumming instead he increased his speed until he was fucking as hard and fast as he could, enjoying Tess moans and the sight of her bouncing breasts.

Tess was covered in sweat and gripping Draco's back. He wasn't slowing down and she leaned in kissing over his ear. She was panting against his ear when she whispered "I'm yours." Her hips moved against him faster and harder.

draco was hot and flushed he was in Tess to his balls when he finaly spasmed and came again into her. "aaaahhhhh" he cried as she pulled him into her. He lay next to her and held her close as they started to regain treir breath.

Tess laid her leg and arm across him lazily. Her head rested against his shoulder as she tried to slow her breathing down. Her hand traced over his chest and she smiled when she felt how wet from sweat he was. She was more then happy to be in his arms and she didn't want to leave them.

With Tess naked and entwined with him on the bed Draco had never felt more alive, there was no doubt he was falling for her. he felt that together they could achieve anything, which was good as they had some mysteries to solve and some unplesant 'friends' to satisfy. Right now though he didn't care, feeling tess body cooling he pulled a bed sheet over them and gently kissed her forehead.

She smiled when he kissed her forehead and pulled the sheet over them. She snuggled up against him a little more. This made her want Draco even more. Tess cuddled into Draco's neck and kissed over it softly.

Draco knew that something significant had changed in their relationship, he was sure it was for the better but wasn't sure what it would mean for them. He knew as he held her in silence that he didn't want the feeling to end, and he was suddenly concerned about the mysterious death eaters reaction if he found out about their relationship. He stroked Tess thick hair and knew he would do anything it took to keep her with him, anything.

Tess laid there silently in Draco's arms and smiled when she felt his fingers in her hair. She knew that once they were out of his room things were not going to be like they are right now. She pushed those thoughts out of her mind and just wanted to enjoy the time they had together now. Tess pulled away and climbed on top of Draco. She smiled down at him. "Do you want me again?" she whispered softly.

Draco smiled up at Tess who looked more beautifull than he ad ever seen her, her state of naked tousled dissaray was delightful. "do you even need to ask?, I'll always want you Tess" He said and meant every word, however he knew that wanting her and being able to have her were two seperate things.

She smiled down at him and her dark brown curly her was slightly wet from sweat as it fell over her shoulders. Her finger slid down his chest to his abs. She was looking into his green eyes when she began to speak "I always want you too Draco." She leaned in kissing his chest softly. Her tongue slid over his skin as her lips moved down his chest.

Draco found her touch electric and the contact with her nakedness was intoxicating. he ran his fingers through her hair as she kissed his chest and her tongue slid down over his toned stomach. "mmmm" he groaned and leaned his head back as he felt his excitement grow.

Her lips moved back up his chest to his neck. She bit him gently before kissing to his ear. "I think i need you again" she purred against his ear. He set her on fire when he was with her. She felt like she couldn't get enough of him. Tess' hips moved against him gently.

Draco's cock began to harden again as Tess's hips moved against him. He reached to her breasts and started to gently caress each of them loving their soft firmness. "oh Tess" he sighed what do you do me?"

She moaned when she felt his hands on her breasts. Nothing felt better on her then his hands. Her hips moved against him again. She was wet for him and needed him. "I love your hands."

"i love these" he said as he leaned upward to take a nipple in his mouth circling it with his tongue. He loved making her moan and telling him what she liked him to do. His erection was fully restored and was pressing against her thigh. He wanted her so badly, "put me inside you Tess" he mumbled without his mouth leaving her sensitive nipple.

Tess moaned loudly as she felt Draco's tongue against her nipple. She felt like he new her body better than anyone. "Put me inside you Tess" she smiled when she heard his words. "Beg me to" she teased. She was already extremely wet and she was teasing herself too.

"aww please Tess my darling I want you so badly! Please take my cock!" Draco moaned as he switched his attention to her other hard nipple gently nipping it with his teeth. "i need you!"

She smiled when he instantly begged for her. Tess moved her hand between them and moved herself over his dick. She slid over him slowly. Tess hands slid over his chest and pushed him back down on the bed. Her hips moved against him slowly. "I like when you beg." Her hair hung around her face and she looked down at him with a smile.

Draco watcher her move her lithe body over him and liked it when she pushed him down, he was a little surprised that he liked surrendering control to her. Tess smiled down at him her face was framed by her dark curly hair, she looked amazing. "i want you so badly Tess" he gasped "please baby let me have you" pleading with her.

Back
Top Bottom