The new girl

On her way there Tess was contemplating whether or not she could tell Draco but the moment they were alone she couldn't stop herself from talking. "That guy that was talking to you was following me. He told me he had a message from my real father." She pulled the ring from her pocket and put it in his hand. "Then he gave me this." Tess looked up into Draco eyes. "What is he talking about?"

Draco was stunned, he realised he knew so little about this girl he was falling for. "This is important Tess, that man is not a person you want to know, tell me what you know about your family tree."

"Well I'm adopted so I don't know my real parents." She had never even thought about who her real parents were until now. She was still holding Draco's hand and it relaxed her. "Do you know who this ring belongs to?"

The ring looked vaguely familiar and it took a moment for him to realise it looked just like one as worn by a witch featured in a painting that hung in his fathers study at malfoy manor. "i think i've seen it before" he said "i'll be back in a moment, i think it may be featured in a painting i've seen, I know the title of the painting is 'Rage against the weak' and i'm sure there is a book in here that features it, my father says it's an important work of magical art" He felt badly for leaving Tess, even for a moment in this shaken state, he was glad she was starting to regain some colour though, he quickly found art catalogues and returned to the alcove in the great stone walls, and began searching for the referance.

She listened as he spoke and her mind didn't stop going. When Draco returned she took his hand once again. "So your saying my mother might be a witch?" She smiled to herself. "It would be nice to know if i was a pure blood." she looked up at Draco. "I'm a pretty awesome witch so I would assume I am." She was feeling a little better about the situation. Whoever her parents were they were looking for her.

Draco smiled and went to get another book, a dusy old tome, he struggled to read "as far as i can make out, the ring was the property of a French witch called Ezmarelda, she was a powerful witch and led something of a rebelion against the establishment. Seems she wanted to see the magical world take control of the muggle world. she was eventually defeated in a great magical battle and had become a poster girl for the dark arts, until you know who took her crown as magic's most wanted. Her ring, apparently gave her great power and gave her magical abilities, i cant make out what these powers are exactly, here you have a look, see if you can read it?" he passed her the book and added "i don't think she's your mother though, she died over a century ago and acording to the book the ring dissapeared at the time of her death"

She took the book and smiled at draco. "Well maybe she didnt really die. Maybe she just dissapeared." She thought this witch sounded pretty cool. Maybe she was the daughter of some dark witch.

Draco smiled, Tess seemed genuinely pleased and he was glad, wondering if she was interested in the dark arts. "there is a resembalance between you and the witch in the picture, except you're hotter" he continued "i guess we'll hear from our mutual friend soon enough, maybe you could ask him?"

"She smiled at him. "I guess your right. hes kind of scary but he did help me find my way here when i was lost. So i'm assuming whoever my parents are, theyre on you know whos side. Maybe that explains why im so mean sometimes." Although the whole situation scared her a bit she tried to look on the brightside.

draco smiled again "i've never seen you be mean, forceful yes, but not mean" he thought for a moment, "how is it that you were raised in America then? and why are you at Hogwarts now? the man who gave you the ring is a death eater, and not to be trusted, he said it was a gift from your father. it stands to reason then that your father may also be a death eater" he frowned his mind working overtime. however even with his mind racing he admired the way the candle light in the library made her eyes sparkle.

"Well they just offered it to me and it sounded fun. Im glad that i came" she smiled over at him. She saw him frown and could tell he was concerned. "Whats wrong?"

"Tess, there are some very dangerous forces at work, I'd do anything to keep you safe. Please be careful, something strange is going on, they never do anything unless it aids them" he sat back "and honestly no-one is more glad you're here than I"

"So your all worried about me?" She smiled over at him and grabbed his hand and started walking towards the back of the section. She was going to try and ignore draco and slow things down. Once around him she forgot about all of that. She found a dark little spot and backed up against a wall pulling him to her. She leaned up kissing his lips softly. They always tasted so good.

Tess pulled him close to her as she leaned back on the wooden panneled wall, Draco felt her soft lips on his and tasted her and knew he was lost. Placing his hands gently on her cheeks and holding her head as he kissed her deeply.

She pulled away a little to look at him. "I missed you" she whispered. She leaned back in kissing his lips softly. Her hands slid up to his chest and grabbed a handful of his robes. She pulled him closer to her.

As Draco pressed his tongue against hers she pulled him so that he was pressing her firmly against the oak panelling. He felt her thighs pressing against his and his brests against his chest, he felt her body heat.

Tess slid her tongue over draco's. She pushed opened his robe. "Do you want me" she asked. It seemed she was the one always attacking him, but she just couldnt help it,

"i do want you!" he grunted and pulled open her robe roughly, they were at the back of the library and quite secluded but not entirely, the thrill of getting caught excited him. He grabbed her cute little ass with one hand and started pulling open her blouse with the other. keeping her pinned against the wall with the proximity of his body he started to trace a line down her neck with his tongue.

She smiled at him as he pushed open her robe and admitted he wanted her. It excited her more just to hear him say it. "Mmmm" she moaned when she felt his tongue over her neck. Her hands pushed his robe off his shoulders. "I like it when your all rough like this"

Draco smiles when she said she was enjoing the rough treatment, he put his hands in her soulders and made her slide down te wall untill she was kneeling in front of him. "do it Tess" breathed draco "suck me"

"Not even a please" she said with a smile. Tess reached up and began to undo his pants. She unzipped and unbuttoned them. She pushed his pants and boxers down. Her fingers slid over his dick slowly and she leaned in sliding her tongue over the head of his dick' teasing him.

Draco leaned his head back and groaned, his cock hardened in her hand and when her tongue touched his sensitive head he was in heaven. his heart beat faster and faster this girl was amazing

Tess licked over his cock before sliding her lips over him. Her hand slid up under his shit. She loved the feeling of his abs and chest.

Draco looked down and saw her take him in her mouth, never before had he seen something that arroused him so. Tess hand slid up and over his toned chest and stomach Draco ran the fingers of his right hand through her lovley dark hair as he unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off leaving him all but naked except his shoes and trousers arround his ankles "mmmmm, thats so good Tess" he moaned.

Her lips slid over him a little faster when her teeth dragged over his dick slowly. Her fingers were running over his chest when she heard him moan. It was a sound she needed to hear more of. Her hand slipped under her skirt and between her thighs. Tess moaned against his dick when her fingers rubbed against her already wet panties.

Back
Top Bottom