The new girl

"good thinking naughty Tess" he cooed as he worked two fingers of his hand between her cheeks and began to gub her hot pussy lips with long slow strokes. he held her hair and pulled it back so he could see her face, he wanted to see her reactions to his working fingers.

She bit her lip and moaned softly as she feel his fingers. She looked into draco's eyes as her hips moved against him. "mm Draco" she moaned out as he hands reached for his pants.

he loved that he could do this to her, make her shudder with the smallest pressure on her clit, he inserted a finger and used his thumb to rub her clitty as she opened his trousers. his cock sprang out for her hard and thick.

Her hips moved against him a little harder now. Tess let her fingers slide over Draco's dick slowly and she leaned in to kiss his lips softly. "I want you so badly." She was giving into him completely, she couldnt fight it.

Tess was grinding agaist him harder and harder, Draco groaned and relished her hand slowly sliding up and down on his shaft. Kissing her deeply he pulled her forward in his lap, " oh Tess, Yes" Draco gasped.

Tess kissed draco back deeply and sucked on his bottom lip. She pulled her hand from Dracos dick to push his hands away from her. Her hips moved against him slowly and she moaned as she felt his dick against her wet pussy. She decided it was time to start teasing him. She was giving into him to easily.

Tess held Draco's hands still so he couldn't touch her. she pulled back and looked down at him, she had a wicked glint in her eye. she slowly ground down on him teasing him terribly. "oh Tess, please"

She smiled when she hear him say please. He didn't seem like the kind of person who had to beg for much. "You sound sexy when your begging a little." Her hips moved against him a little harder and let go of his hands. She wasn't just teasing him but she was teasing herself as well.

He wanted to deny that he was begging but he plainly was. he needed Tess, and wanted her this had started with her asking the questions and now he was begging her! She ground down on him and he slid into her, grasping her cute ass ahgain ass she rode him. he thrust up to meet her and soon got into and awkward but effective rythim

Tess moan loudly as he slid into her. "Oh Draco." Her hips moved against him slowly, at first. He felt so good and she couldn't stop herself from going faster. Her lips pressed against his ear and her tongue teased his earlobe.

She was amazing, it felt wonderful as she moved faster and faster. she nibbled his earlobe as he grunted and roughly pulled her into him getting faster and faster. "Tess you're going to make me come!" he gasped "are you close? i want you to come too!" he really did want her to have pleasure, he didn't want her to loose interest in him, every touch had him wanting more of her. He realised he knew so little about her, he would have to put that right. But right now it felt so damn good

Tess was moaning louder as he roughly pulled her too him. She could barely pay attention to what he was saying. Her hips rocked into him hard as she started coming for him. "Come in me Draco" she moaned out still moving against him. She wanted him to come for her more than anything. He felt so good and she wanted to make him feel just as good. Her breathing was coming faster and she wrapped her arms around Draco tight.

Draco delighted in the way her pussy tightened arround him as they climaxed together, he felt his balls tighten as he came, his cock pulsed inside her and it felt amazing to him as he shot his seed! His head dropped back, his brow sweating "oh god Tess", he gasped as he got his breath back "you're so naughty, i love it!" he gave her a big smile admiring her flushed features.

As draco put his head back Tess leaning in showering his neck in soft kisses. She was still breathing hard when she pulled away to see him smiling. She smiled back biting her lip. She leaned forward laying her head against his shoulder as she caught her breath. "That was amazing" she breathed out.

"yes it was, you're wonderful Tess" he started to tidy himself up when a thought hit him "when we meet later in the library, would you like to have a look in the restricted section, see if we can find some adult magic?" he asked her, then continued "we hve a lot to discuss anyway, so we can work it out later"

"Yea that sounds fun." She pushed his hands down to stop him from moving. She wasn't done being with him yet. She knew she wouldn't be able to really be with him until they met in the library. "Are you in a rush to be somewhere" Tess whispered to him and kissed over his shoulder. She let her teeth graze his skin.

"if you want me here Tess, then i'm staying here" he said, he had expected to rush of to class, but was delighted to stay with her. The dusty room they were in was obviously not needed so it was unlikely they'd be disturbed. The light shone through the high windows and catching Tess's hair it gave her an impish look and auburn halo, Draco smiled

Her lips moved over his shoulder to his neck slowly. It made her happy that he was going to stay for her. "Then stay with me." she said softly. Her fingers slid over Draco's back. She loved feeling his skin and the way he smelled. She pulled away to look at him and smiled brightly. She liked seeing him smile at her that way he was. Her smile faded slightly when she remembered how he just left her side in the common room the night before. It was one thing to let him have her sexually but she didn't like him having her emotionally. "You know we should probably get ready for class actually" She began to get up from his lap.

"tess, wait" he held her thighs to stop her getting up, not forcefully but enough to let her know he wanted her to stay "have i done something wrong?" he asked. He felt strange asking because he normally wouldn't give a damn about anyone else.

She let him hold her down but she wouldn't look at him. What was she going to say she thought to herself. She was mad at him for not wanting to claim her publicly. She would never admit that to him though. "No nothings wrong but we both have class. I don't really like to be late." She pushed his hands from her thighs and got up. She dressed quickly without looking at him. She knew she was acting crazy and it was because she was starting to catch feelings for him. "I'll see you in the library ok." She left without looking back at him.

Draco was confused about her, in fact he'd no idea what was wrong. Could it be that he wanted to keep them a secret? if that was it, hopefully in the library later he could make her understand that it was for her own good. He also realised as he made his way to class that he had made lot of assumptions about her that may not be correct. Draco wanted to make it better between them, the sex was incredible but he knew he wanted more from Tess. He didn't even know her surname he chided himself for his arrogance.

Tess made her way to class in deep thought. She had no idea what to do about Draco. No one had ever made her feel the way he did and it was confusing her. Tess stopped and looked around feeling like she was being followed. She wondered if it was Draco but she had a feeling running after a girl wasn't something he did. She saw no one around her when she realized she was lost. Nothing looked familiar to her.

Draco spent the day barely paying attention to his classes and not even listening to his twittering of his entourage. He still wasn't sure what he would tell her when he saw her. but when he got to the library there was no sign of Tess, he waited a while and started to get concerned.

After a moment of trying to figure out where she was a man stepped out of the shadows. She recognized him as the man that spoke to Draco the night before. He looked her over curiously. He made his way towards her. She wasn't sure if she should run or stay. She had no idea where she was and she could possibly just get more lost then she already was. He finally spoke. "I'm here to give you a message Tess." She wondered if he was going to threaten her. She assumed it had to do with Draco. He reached forward and opened his hand holding a beautiful green ring. "It's from your father. Your real father." She was completely confused but reached out and took the ring. He pointed in the opposite direction she came from. "Go that way and you will get back to the great hall" he said with a smile. She looked in that direction then back at him but he was gone. She shoved the ring into her pocket and half ran towards the great hall. Once she realized where she was she headed towards the library.
She looked for Draco when she walked into the library. Her face was flushed slightly from the running and the encounter with the strange man. She had no idea what to think or make of what he had told her.

At first Draco was relieved to see Tess, when she got closer however his concern returned she was as white as a sheet. "are you alright Tess?" he asked taking her hand and leading her to an alcove in the far corner of the library. Here they had some privacy and could talk freely. "if you aren't feeling well Tess we can talk later or tomorow? I could take you up to the infirmary? Madam Pomfrey is an excellent healing witch?"

Back
Top Bottom