Blood Fury and Love

Asher smiled a little as he took up his usual perch in the lab, settlign on the stool with a sigh, "Thank you."he muttered a little, smiling at him, before pushing his hair out of his face, settling his chin on his hand as he thought."I'm worried about what damage Kaleo's done, but being around shadow. That he really is so far gone, that he's not playing a game anymore, and he thinks the real world actually works like this."He frowned a little as he watched draco getting ready to make the drug."And I'm worried that if I change you, I'll hurt you like I did him."

he smiled as he gathered all of the ingredients he needed looking at Ashlin. “honestly love, I don't think Kaleo really knows what he's doing.” he admitted softly. “as far as I can tell from what Shadow ells harry, Kaleo is trying to drive you as insane as he is. Some part of him thinks that if your insane, you'll go back to him.” he admitted stirring the water in the cauldron. “you won't hurt me.” he promised smiling at him. “and... even if you do, I think I might be able to reverse the madness.” he admitted. “i've been studying it, and I have a theory but I won't know if it works until I try it... and there are very few mad vampires running around.” he admitted smiling a little. “i'm.. a little worried myself honestly.” he admitted softly, adding ingredients. “i'm afraid if I do manage to fix Kaleo... that you won't want me anymore...”

Asher gave him little, sliding off his seat, wrapping his arms around the blond's waist, leaning against his back as he pressed a kiss to his head."And that's one of the reasons I'll never leave you for him. It would have never occurred to kal to look for a cure to the maddess, for someone else. You're a selfish brat, but you do think of others to.He doesn't."He smiled a little, silently agreeing with his assumption that kaleo wanted him as insane as he was."You need me. Do you know how rare tht is?Kaleo thinks he needs me, everyone in my life at one time thought they needed me, you lovely draco, are the only one that I know for a fact truly needs me there.In your life."

Draco relaxed a little as he was hugged, smiling at the kiss to his forehead, smiling up at his lover. “i'm not really all that selfish.. I'm spoiled.” he corrected chuckling a little as he snuggled into the other. “i do need you.” he admitted softly. “i need you so much it hurts sometimes.” he admitted smiling. “and I love you so much that the pain goes away every time I think of your smile and your laugh.” he admitted kissing Asher's neck. “i don't know what I would do without you... if I could go on without you.” he hesitated, for a long moment and then without warning slipped something onto Asher's finger, a diamond ring, etched with green emeralds, red ruby;s and elegant silver markings in Celtic that symbolized forever love. But Draco had fallen silent, too scared to actually say those four big words...would you marry me?

Asher looked startled at the weight of the ring on his hand, smiling a little as he raised it to look at it before leaning back to look at draco, raising a eyebrow. Waiting to hear the words. After all, he'd done all the chasing and keeping draco with him, draco could ask for the rest of eternity. "Yes?"He muttered leaning down for kiss looking amused. He wasn't going to actually make it easy for draco, he wanted to hear the words, even if draco should know the answer by now.If he didn't, well there was a sturdy desk over which asher could teach him a lesson on.

he swallowed hard, this was very hard for Draco, who was so used to being abandoned and being hurt, being rejected that the idea of actually asking filled him with more fear than he had ever felt before. “w..would...would you...m..m..” he paused and swallowed hard again, looking up at Asher, eyes wide and filled with so many emotions that dissolved away when he saw the smile on his lovers face. “would you be mine? Forever?...will you marry me?” he asked softly, hopefully.

"IF you don't know what I'll say to that,brat, I don't know what to tell you."He teased stealing another kiss,"Of course I'll marry you....and make harry and tom plan it."He decided before shifting away, nuzzling the other slightly."Now. Finish your potion before I bend you over your desk."he growled the hint of lust in his words, pressing a kiss to his head.

Draco laughed and kissed the other intently before he broke away and finished the potion like he was ordered to, grinning happily as he completed the three separate drugs that would keep Shadow under control before he leaped onto Asher, kissing him hard again, rubbing their Groins together intently. “ye.esss.” he moaned softly. “fuck I love you.” he growled leaning his head out of the way and pressing his neck to Asher's mouth, wanting sex and wanting it now.

Asher grinned, hands cupping the boy's ass as he walked him to the edge of the table, setting him there as he stripped the others pants off, fondling him amused as he bit him gently."Hmmm such a pretty little slut. You want me don't you?"He grinned biting down, groaning at the taste of blood stying dressed himself. Wondering how long it would take draco to get fed up and strip him.

he moaned eagerly as he kicked his pants out of the way rubbing his ass against the others cock panting happily. “please, oh god please!” he moaned. “yes! I want you, I want you so bad! Don't TEASE fuck me!” he growled spinning around and practically tearing the others clothes off, dropping to his knees without warning, and sucked the others cock into his mouth, sucking him hard, and deep with every bit of skill he had.

"Draco!"Asher gasped, his hands finding blond hair, delving into the locks, moaning as the struggled not to fuck his mouth, not wanting to hurt him. Whimpering quietly as he tried to stay calm. His toes curling a little at the pleasure."Draco!Get up here."He ordered pullng the blond off his cock and shoving him back on the table, slipping his lubed fingers into him slowly, teasingly, long fingers brushing against his prostate.

Draco moaned around the cock as he sucked, growling when he was pulled off, lifting his hips as he was shoved onto the table. “yes! Oh god fuck me love!” he ordered, whining as the fingers moved slow, oh so slowly into him, shuddering wildly. “oh my god.. oooh fuck...ash please... don't tease.. I need... I need so bad....” he pleaded arching against him. “oh PLEASE!.” Draco was so CUTE when he begged, but he was even more adorable when he cried, and tears where forming as he pleaded, needing more, so needy.

Asher smiled as he kissed his lover's tears away, pulling his fingers out. Thrusting into him hard swallowing as he lowered his head to the boy's neck, feeding as he fucked him. His boy was so beautiful, he was never going to let him go."Adorable.."he muttered licking the bite mark clean, not wanting to hurt him. Wanting to enjoy this.

Draco moaned as he felt the fingers slipping out, panting hard. “oooh yesss! Thank you!” he moaned arching against the other, a few more tears dropping from his eyelashes as he thrust back into the other, groaning happily. “yesss, oh god yessss.” he hissed happily, feeling the fangs sinking into his neck, groaning loudly. “love you.. oh yess love the way you fuck me...”

asher growled, moaning quietly as he thrust into him harder. Shuddering a little as he closed his eyes as he came, hands tight on the other's hips the ring biting into the pale skin."I love you."he muttered, resting his forehead against his shoulder as he gathered him close in his arms. Needing to be as close as he could be.

Draco smiled happily as he snuggled into the other, sighing softly. “ok, now let me bottle up the potions and we can go to bed.” he promised chuckling as he slid free to continue his work, redressing himself and dropping off the bottles to Gabe before he dragged Asher back to bed for a good long 'snuggle' session.

Shadow groaned and stretched as he slowly woke up, blinking stupidly as he looked around and then smiled as he laid back down. “mm Kaleo go to the bathroom for me.” he ordered, whining like the child he was, Drago snorting a little. “i'm not even going to comment on how impossible that is.” “mmm your jus jealous he likes me better.” Shadow slurred sleepily before he stood up and went into the bathroom, young enough yet that he still had to pee on occasion. When he slipped back out he was fully dressed, as was Drago, Shadow looking hesitant. “i'm going to try now.” he decided glancing at Drago. “do you want to come with?” “yeah I better, just in case, you can't do proper vampire magic yet, and I still have all my magical abilities.” “alright.” Shadow agreed nodding a little as he licked his lips and glanced at Kaleo, a smirk on his lips. “kiss for luck?”

Kaleo grinned at him, kissing him lightly."Ah, good luck.I will be waiting here for you."He said smiling a little as he hugged and kissed htem both, before getting up heading for his own bedroom. Not wanting to distract them from what they needed to do by staying in the house with them.

Asher sighed quietly pacing around the study."Ash, sit down."Tom growled the order, worried enough that he wasn't scared about stressing out a vampire more then 10 times his age. "I'm fine!"He growled sitting down as ordered,sighing quietly as he sat. Looking worried, because he didn't know about how drago and shadow were. Worried that shadow really was in love with kaleo, which he knew was what tom was worried about to. The man was more anxious then he let on. After a lifetime of being abandoned, tom was still insecure when it came to being in love.

Shadow smiled and kissed Kaleo deeply before he watched the other leave, turning to Drago and nodding, wrapping them in shadows and stepping through....

Gabe sighed and shook his head. “you all need to calm down.” he ordered scowling a little. “i have the trap for Kaleo set, we have the drugs for shadow for when he gets here, Drago will do whatever Drago wants to do, since we clearly can't control him anymore than we can shadow!” he complained rubbing his eyes, watching as Shadow and Drago stepped through, Drago beaming as he leaped onto Fenrir, kissing the man intently, Shadow scanning the room, looking hesitant as if he wasn't sure he should be there until his eyes landed on Tom, and any love for Kaleo vanished in an instant,. Harry sighing in relief as Shadow leaped through the air, landed on tom and kissed him hard, gripping the man so tight that it was almost as if Shadow thought Tom was going to leave him. “my god... I really need a psychiatrist.” shadow whispered as he kissed Tom again, Harry chuckling a little. “still in love with Kaleo?” he asked, Shadow looking guilty as he closed his eyes and nodded. “he's broken... like me.” he admitted softly. “it will fade.” he promised nuzzling Tom as Gabe chuckled. “we only have a few minutes.” he warned Shadow nodding.

“Harry told me the plan.” he admitted accepting the vial of drugs and gulping the first one down, pausing as he licked his lips. “hey this tastes like strawberry!” “yes, I found a way to flavor potions.” Draco admitted with a smirk. “i'm already selling them to the general public, I'm making a fortune.” Shadow suddenly giggled. “fortune, that's a funny word, fooortuuune...” “Drugs kicked in.” Gabe admitted looking amused as shadow crawled back into Tom's lap. “you know... you know... god your handsome.” he purred trying to kiss Tom, Gabe chuckling as he picked the drugged vampire up and dumped him into the 'holding cell' which was filled with colorful stuffed toys and crayons and paper to entertain the drugged vampire while they waited for Kaleo, Drago hesitating. “how do you plan on informing Kaleo that me and Shadow have been taken prisoner?”

Tom looked amused and relieved as he wrapped his arms around harry, pressing a kiss to his head. Clearly amused at the sight of his drugged lover, and relieved that he still wanted him. Asher smirked as he looked at drago, waiting for a few minutes while the shadow drew something before taking it from him, grinning."Oh I'll be doing that."He said smirking before he vanished. Like shadow had followed their magic here, he followed drago's back to where Kaleo was. "oohhhh kaleo...come out come out where ever you are..."He purred walking through the halls.

Tom blinked stupidly at the sudden disappearance of the vampire, raising a eyebrow at Gabe. "He wasn't supposed to leave was he?"He asked, wondering if asher had finally found what he needed, to bring himself to kill kaleo. And wondering just how much damage it would do to him to kill kaleo.Becausedespite everything, he had a feeling asher sill cared for him, not as a lover, but as someone who's life he ruined.

Harry chuckled a little as he kissed Tom's neck. “you do realize that Shadow will probably never be able to love just you right tom?” he asked softly, looking worried about the other. “Shadow has a...dependent personality, no matter how tough he seams he needs people to love, people to take care of just as much as he needs people to love him and take care of him.” he admitted licking his lips. “he might never stoop loving Kaleo, no matter how viscous and vile the man is.. even if he's dead... can you handle that?” he asked, worried about his Chosen.

“no, he wasn't supposed to do that.” Gabe growled his eyes narrowed. “and I doubt he will be able to kill Kaleo... he's not strong enough for that, I don't know what the hell he's up to!” he growled snorting with laughter as he watched Shadow snuggle into a giant yellow pillow and go to sleep. “i forgot how loopy those drugs will make someone.” he admitted shaking his head as he opened his mind to Asher. “what the HELL are you doing Asher!? Do you have a death wish!? Draco's panicking over here!” poor Draco had gone pale and silent, terrified that his lover was going to be killed.

Tom sighed quietly, nodding a little as he rested his head on Harry's shoulder."I'll be fine."he said shrugging a little. He'd deal with it like he dealt with everything else, just as long as he never had to worry about harry leaving he'd be okay. moving away from harry, wrapping his arms round draco. "I'm sure he knows what he's doing."

Asher winced,"Stop yelling would you."He growled at Gabe,"I'm on my way back now, with kaleo."He said grinning a little as he finally found the younger vampire waving his fingers at him before stepping back to the manor. "As--what?"Kaleo started, looking confused before following the man, stopping. Staring confused as he stepped into the room with everyone, going for the cage. trying to get shadow out,because it was the only thing that made sense at the moment to do.

Harry relaxed and kissed the others neck gently, smiling a little. “if it makes you feel better, I will only ever love you.” he promised smiling before freezing as he watched Kaleo and Asher step through, his eyes wide as Shadow continued to sleep, looking pale and beautiful and innocent as he breathed, Gabe hesitating as he watched, Draco moving forward and taking Asher's hand. They wouldn't be able to try and cure Kaleo until he was restrained, Draco already had the potion made and waiting. 'Asher, give us a hint here... do you want me to restrain him or not?” Gabe asked silently his head tilted as he examined Kaleo, Shadow moaning as he woke up, blinking sluggishly before beaming at Kaleo. “Kal! Hey.. hey Kal! Guess what! I...” he giggled brightly. “i... have a Lovely..” another giggle. “bunch of coconuts! And they're.. all standing in a row!” he laughed and Harry snorted, remembering the annoying song that Dudley had loved as a child.

Asher winced frownin, wondering why he wasnt attacking.Hving thought as soon as he step through, kaleo'd turn on them."Knock them out."He said gently, wincing as kaleo turned on them with a snarl, stepping forward and stepping between draco and kaleo as the vampire lundged for the blond, as if for the first time realizing he had company. Flinching as he ran into kaleo he growled,pinning the man's arms to his side sruggling before tom knocked him out."Well.He's not exactly what I thought he was going to be."Tom said catching the younger vampire as he slumped.

Draco gasped, taking a step back terrified as he watched Kaleo leaping at him, trembling violently as he collapsed, watching Kaleo slump to the floor, swallowing hard as he scrambled away from the group and ran upstairs away from everyone, Harry grimacing as he turned to Asher. “you'd better go calm Draco down.” he muttered calmly. “Gabe and I will restrain Kaleo properly, we won't hurt him.” he promised, Gabe already wrapping his Will around the younger vampire. As the leader of all vampires, Gabe could force his will onto another. It was usually very painful, but doing so he locked Kaleo's powers away for a short time, just enough time to try and help him get better. “he is pretty.” Fenrir admitted examining the Vampire, Harry nodding. “he is, but he's also insane, let's put him in the room with Shadow, shadow might help keep him calm.” he admitted softly glancing at Tom, wanting to make sure the other was really going to be alright with this.

Asher ran out after draco,catching him just as his lover got to the top of the stairs, wrapping his arms around him tightly."Draco!Draco it's me.Stop fighting."He yelled, wincing as one of the blond's flailing hands hit his shoulder. Well at least he knew draco could fight back. "It's me love."

Tom bit his lip a lttle, before nodding. Swallowing hard as he helped the other two put kaleo into the 'cell' sighing quietly."I'm fine. Really."He said looking at harry, shrugging off the boy's worry, even if it somewhat hurt to think of shadow with someone else. He knew that shadow would love other people, probably always would no matter how long he lived, but... he'd been left enough that it hurt to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom