Living Life

Gabe smirked. Oh he had a plan.He wasn't the belladonna's son for nothing."Oh. I know you would.And I will. IF you paint YOU in heels and a mini skirt for my office."He bribed, tugging the man closer for a kiss, kissing him slowly."Hmmm lucius has always been a survior. He knows where to get help when he wants to."

he smirked a little and shook his head a little. “i am not painting myself naughty for your office!” he growled smirking as he kissed the other, shoving his tongue into the others mouth as he grabbed the others cock and gave him some firm strokes, smirking a little as he narrowed his eyes, Gabe's clothes suddenly changing into a mini skirt, high heals, and a tight blue feminine shirt, Harry purring as he examined the other closely, licking his lips. “my god you ARE gorgeous.”

Gabriel smirked at him as he leaned back on his hands, drawing a leg up, sitting provocatively on the edge of the bed. Soft blond hair curling around his face, looking slight and feminine, his mother's child in every way, down to the cast of her features."Of course I'm gorgerous.I'm gabriel black."He said tossing his hair out of his face with a toss of his head.

Harry growled smirking a little as he licked his lips pouncing on the other and slamming into him, kissing him hard and rubbing their groins together with growls of eager lust, smirking as he bit the others neck panting softly. “oh yesss, I'm gonna fuck you so hard.” he growled smirking a little. “your my own personal little bitch for the night.” he teased giggling a little as he sucked on the others neck reaching down and stroking his lovers cock.

Gabriel growled back at him, whimpering as he thrust back into the other's hand, moaning as he tangled his fingers in harry's hair, kissing him hard."Hmmm I don't think you're ging to get that. I'm no one's bitch."He growled rolling them over,pinning the other down. Not adverse to bottoming,but damned if he didn't make the man work for it.

Harry snickered as he gripped the others cock hard, causing a little bit of pain as he was pinned to the floor, growling as he activated the spell that would prevent Gabe from being able to Cum, snickering a little. “even if your topping, your still my bitch.” he purred smirking as he stroked the others cock. “i'm the only one who can let you cum now.” he purred biting the others lip and arching, trying to roll them back over.

Gabriel growled,muttering the dark spell, pinning the other down to the floor with it, the biting spell more a teasing caress of pain, edging that line of to much,but careful not to cause real harm to harry. Even s lust filled as he was feeling, he was careful. Lowering his head he kissed him slowly, before sitting back on his heels, raising a eyebrow."Maybe I just wont be fucking you then."He purred looking amused.

Harry groaned as he was pinned tp the floor with dark magic, arching into the touch of black magic, tipping his head back. “oh yesss.” he moaned smirking a little as he shuddered under the biting spell, panting hard. “oh god that's... just...cheating.” he whined swallowing hard as his eyes fluttered open at the warning of no sex, whining pathetically. “no... you have to fuck me now! Please...Gabe don't leave me like this.” he pleaded panting hard. “please...”

Gbe smirked stroking a hand over the man's cock, tilting his head."I have to?Oh no, I don't have to."He smirked wider raising a eyebrow, looking amused."You're not going to let me come. So I don't have to touch you"He chuckled watching him. The threat hallow at best, e wasn't going to leave him hanging, not that harry knew that. Though he should, gabe couldn't not screw him, it was a physical impossiblity for him when given the chance.

Harry whimpered, squirming on the floor, pouting at him as he tried to get free, the touch of dark magic on his skin throwing him into a sexual frenzy of want and need, panting as he watched Gabe. “pleeease love.” he whined, the spell around the others cock vanishing without warning. “please fuck me, I'll do anything, please... anything!” he pleaded, thrusting his hips into the air, humping nothing in an effort to get some sort of stimulation. “oh please!”

Gabe laughed settling down on top of his lover, kissing him hard s he thrust into him, letting the dark magic stay, intent on driving him absolutely insane."Anything lovely?"He purred, nuzzling his neck, smiling a little."You're such a wanton little thing aren't you..."He teased, biting the other slightly.

he whined and then moaned, arching against him as he panted happily, squirming against him. “oh, yes, please mmm thank you oh god it's so good.” he groaned feeling the other thrusting into him panting hard as he let the dark magic fill him with lust and need as he squirmed against the other. “yes... yes, wanton. Oh please more, harder, fuck me harder.”

GAbriel moaned as he obeyed the command shuddering in the aftereffects of being touched by that much dark magic. Shuddering as he gripped the man tight against him,coming with a sigh. The dark magic tinging him, biting deep and bringing out the side of him that reveled in the pleasure of the insanity of dark magic.

he moaned loudly as he arched, cumming across his lovers belly hard with a pant and a shuddering groan, tipping his head back as he squirmed and then smiled softly, panting happily. “mmm feels so good.” he murmured happily, grinning a little as he nibbled on Gabe's neck. “it all feels so good.” the touch of black magic felt so good against his skin, ever so good.

"It does..."gabriel muttered pulling out of his lover and ollapsing beside him, panting ever so slightly. Shuddering as he broke the spell, before he could become as addicted as he always did. Gabriel Black had few vices, but one of them was he became easily addicted to dark magic, after a childhood spent with them, he was dangerously suspectable to the idea of dark magic.

he whined a little as he felt the black magic dissipating, snuggling into Gabriel, sighing softly. “love you.” he murmured softly, smiling a little. “it's really not fair though.” he complained snuggling into him. “doing things to make me so aroused that I do whatever you want me to, that's cheating.” he complained snickering a little. “and I am NOT painting a painting for your office so forget it!”

Gabriel smirked kissing his head, before getting them up into the bed snuggling into him."Hmmm you said anything!I want a picture."he said pouting, stealing a kiss. Kissing him slowly, gently. Enjoying it. "Love you to.And I want a picture."He reinstated. Bound and determined to get one.

Harry snorted and kissed him back smirking a little. “your not getting one.” he growled playfully smirking as he kissed the other again, yawning a little as he laid his head on the others chest, smiling. “hey Gabe, I was wondering... what do you do for a living? Do you have a job?” he asked his head tilted. “do you work from home or what?”

"oh.well.That."Gabriel blushed closing his eyes avoiding looking at him."I work, though I really don't have to."He said, wondering just how long he was going to get away with not answering. Just as harry was embarassed with his hobby he was embarassed about the work.

he chuckled a little and shook his head a little. “hey, come on love.” he purred smirking a little. “you can't get out of telling me, I can do to you what you did to me to make me tell if that will make you feel better.” he teased smirking at him. “i want to know what you do. I want to know everything about you, I promise I won't laugh.” he paused. “unless your a professional clown, then my laughter will be shrieks of terror as I try to smash your face in with a rolled up newspaper.” Harry hated Clowns.

gabe giggled a little at the threat, before shaking his head."Oh. No. No clowns.Well...none off the page anyways."Gabe's blush darkened as he stared at the cieling looking amused."Iwritecrimenovels."He muttered, the words running together in his nervousness. He's never told anyoen what he did, so it was embarassing to find himself with a lover wh would know.

Harry blinked looking amazed before he got this incredibly excited look on his face. “oh my GOD! I love crime Novels! I didn't know you where a write! I have like, the biggest damn collection of crime novels right here! You wanna see!? I might have one of your books! What's your pen name!? Will you autograph a book for me so I can lord it over the rest of the world that I have you all to myself!?” he took a deep breath calming himself down as he reached under the bed and picked out a book, grinning. “this is my favorite so far.” he admitted grinning. “i've read it five times already, and it only came out a month ago!” it was Gabe's book, his most recent release The keeper of the looking glass "the main character is a HUNK!" he admitted grinning. "not as handsome as you of course."

"Oh bloody hell."Gabriel took one look at the book before diving under the covers to hide his blushing face. He'd never expected to find himself confronted by a lover who would question the nature of his pen name. Belladonna St. Angelo was in fact male. Which, continuely amused gabriel.... when he wasn't confronted with the fact he stole his mother's name, to make sure there was a lighter memory of her name, along with her dark upbringing. The darkness that had resided in her heart, coming through to river. His own twisted upbringing lending truth to river's. Which, all things considered, it was amazing no one had ever guessed that the wizarding world's favorite crime solver was written by one of its resident dark wizards.

the hunk in questionthe hunk in question XD

Harry blinked at Gabe and tilted his head. “love? You alright?.. oh my God you know Belladonna St. Clair don't you!?” he demanded grabbing his lover and shaking him,. “You have to let me meet her!!!” he demanded. “i want her autograph!!! I want her picture! I want a figuring set of her likeness made so I can BUY IT!” he paused then. “damn, I DO sound like a creepy stalker.” he muttered wrinkling his nose. “seriously though! Belladonna St. Claire's books are the ONLY reason I ever made it through sixth year! The only reason I didn't try to kill everyone around me! Her books where so good I could forget the rest of the world for a while, please Gabe you HAVE to introduce me to her!”

Gabe whimpered from under the covers, hiding refusing to come out."Ah well, SHE is a HE. And there are no pictures of her likeness. Well, unless you want my mother's,but that's just creepy."He grumbled, his voice muffled by the blankets so very embarassed. "And you ARE a creepy stalker, but its okay. I've gotten used to you stalking me."

Back
Top Bottom