Of Darkness and Pain

Kerrigan moaned, biting down on the mark as he came, trembling and sweating, fire consuming everything around him. Collapsing down on the other's back he shuddered, yelping as the fire consumed the desk under them, reducing a centuries old desk to so much ash within seconds. Yelping as he hit the floor,rolling so harry landed on top of him.Sighing softly as he kissed the other's head, blinking rapidly."Draco!"He yelled wanting the blond in here. Needing him to explain the whole prince/mother thing to harry because at the moment his mind was fuzzy.

Harry moaned, arching as the other came inside of him, panting hard, squeaking when the desk suddenly vanished, Harry panting as he found himself on top of Kerrigan he reacted as he felt he was expected to, he sat up, and started to ride Kerrigan, panting hard as his ass clamped around on the other as he rose and fell, fucking himself on the other. "yes, good." Harry moaned, closing his eyes. "a..aah, yes. good." he moaned, flowers sprouting all over the room. but Draco did not appear, Draco didn't want to until he was certain they where done. Harry rode the other hard, panting softly,not about to stop now that he finally had what he wanted.

Kerrigan blinked stupidly, shivering as the other rode him. It felt amazing...and he could feel Harry's pulse in his mouth like candy, the other's brand linking them emotionally and physically. Though it only worked one way, to let kerrigan know if harry was in trouble. Groaning as flame consumed everything around them, and if hed been more clear headed he'd been pissed his books were going up, but at the moment he couldn't tremling as harry brought him to climax again, rough hands gripping the other's hips.

Harry moaned as he rode Kerrigan faster, arching as he spilled his seed across Kerrigan's belly, letting out a high, animalistic cry of pleasure as he fell still, panting softly for a few minutes. unaware, and uncaring of the brand on his beck, the mark gleaming against the boys pale flesh. "mm..good." Harry purred, smiling a little, his ass still clamped tightly around the others ass, enjoying Kerrigan's strong hands on his hips. "more?"

"Later."Kerrigan growled fuzzily, looking and feeling tired. Lifting the man off his cock he pulled him down to cuddle him, pressing a kiss to his head before yelling for draco. Needing help to get up off the floor, and he wanted to go to sleep. Perferably in a bed.

Harry smiled as he snuggled into Kerrigan, sighing softly as he closed his eyes, groaning when Kerrigan yelled, the Blond looking amused as he walked into the room, stepping carefully over the piles of ash. "you made a horrid mess Ker." Draco stated simply shaking his head as he grabbed the Fire Lord and yanked him to his feet, looking at all of the mess, everything was burned and scorched, and there where little burnt plants all over the place. "you both need lessons on control." he stated nudging harry with his toe. "were'd that mark come from?" he asked looking the marking over from a distance, hesitant to touch it, he wasn't sure why.

Kerrigan blushed, ducking his head as he avoided looking at draco directly. Because he didn't want to hurt the blond, and because the blond would understand better then harry what he'd done in claiming the sidhe prince as his own. His lord and master, Harry would be able to treat Kerrigan like Mab had for so many centuries...which is essentinally what had happened. Harry'd broken his bond to mab, and claimed him as his own."I uh...got carried away."He said leaning against the blond as he headed out of the room, bracing to get yelled at. Sure draco was goinig to be pissed, and his heart hurt at the idea. Because draco had long held his heart, held a man who'd thought he was incapable of loving, and he didnt want to lose him.

Draco smiled a little as he watched Kerrigan avoiding him, looking amused. "Got carried away? what did you do claim him as your...mate." he paused, his eyes widening. "you did didn't you! you claimed Harry as your own!" he sounded startled, but not hurt. "does harry even realize?" he groaned a little. "Lily is going to be very pissed at you when she realizes all of this happened, and even more pissed when she finds out harry is her son on top of that." he grinned a little. "you never where very good at the whole thinking thing though." he admitted gently laying Kerrigan onto the bed and tucked him in. "you rest, i'll get Harry" he promised kissing Kerrigan's forehead, hesitating a little. "will this...change anything? between us i mean?...i.. i still love you... you know and i...i don't want you to leave me..."

"No.You stay."Kerrigan growled possessively, only really hearing about every other word that came out of his mouth. The mangled translation being that he thought draco wanted to leave. He'd be damned if he let him go. Growling softly he whined as he went to sleep. Content that draco would take care of harry, and not tell lily anything till he was up and moving again.

Draco lifted an eyebrow and then rolled his eyes. "there's not talking to you when your like this." he teased kissing the others forehead. "go to sleep." he ordered before heading off to gather Harry, dumping the whining boy into bed with Kerrigan, heading downstairs to talk to Lily who was feeling very drained. he made her tea and sent her to bed as well, before he started cleaning up the mess Kerrigan had made of his office, waiting for them all to wake up.

A few hours later Kerrigan frowned as he watched the blond clean up his office, laughing softly as he leaned against the doorframe. "Dammit. Some of those books were centuries old."He whined walking over, pulling the blond up for a kiss."Did it at least stay in this room, or is my whole house ashes?"

Draco smirked a little. "i think i managed to save most of them." he admitted, indicating a couple of books with last minute protective spells on it. "it was just the room here, though you did burn a pot on the stove a little." he admitted kissing the other back. "mm." he purred smiling a little. "and here i was worried you wouldn't want me anymore." he teased chuckling a little. "so are you going to explain what that Tattoo means now or are you going to make me ask Lily?"

Kerrigan smiled, "Hmmm making you go ask lily does have appeal. but no I'll be nice."He smiled nuzzling his neck ,wrapping his arms around the other's waist, holding him close. Shifting his hold to raise the arm of one of his shirt, the shiny brand on his own arm a twisting snowflake. "Mab marked me, like I marked Harry."He smiled slowly."He broke my ties with Mab, as her knight, as the one to answer her if she goes to war. Harry is the only one who can command me to do something anymore. He is my mate, and my lord."he sighed a little."It means that not only should someone harm him that they'd have to deal with me, that if something should happen to me, then he has to deal with whoever it is."

Draco was gaping at Kerrigan, looking amazed. "so...so basically..." a look of jealousy flared across Draco's face, but he quickly shoved it away, snuggling into Kerrigan sighing softly. "i'm glad you found someone." he admitted, sounding truly happy for Kerrigan. "it's good that you have someone of your own kind to be with...to love." but Draco couldn't keep the jealousy out of his voice. Kerrigan was the only person that Draco loved, it seamed so unfair that Harry could just come in, and take everything that Draco had ever held dear to him, especially when Harry had been no more than Draco's slave less than a week ago.

Kerrigan flinched stepping back from him, his shoulders hunched. Despite centuries as a fire lord, he had never moved on from morgana, never moved on from the heartache. And he hadn't meant to hurt draco... misunderstanding the jealousy for hurt. To want to leave."I...I guess..."He said sadly looking at the ground as he started picking up the rest of the books.Not understanding becaue he didn't see any difference between the two, he'd treat them exactly the same...well not exactly. Being fae, harry could take more damage from rough sex then draco's mortal body, but his heart was torn between the two, because for him, haryr migt be the one who held his immortal heart, but draco held everything mortal in him.Was the one to save him when he was treading that line otwards death...wanting to die to end the pain.Instead he'd found draco. It...he didn't understand why the blond sounded upset... well he did, but not for the reasons he thought. Slouching even more, the usually untouchable fire lord looked vulnerable and scared.

Thinking he ruined everything, even if draco had said it wouldn't.

Draco swallowed thickly, hurt flashing across his face now, tears springing to his eyes as his breath hitched, licking his lips. "well..a..alright then." he stuttered, his voice cracking as he turned away and left, refusing to be hurt by this. he had always known that Kerrigan would leave him for another Fae, but he had hoped...he shouldn't have but he'd hoped. he shoved his way past Lily who looked confused. "what in the world? Kerrigan what in the hell happened!? your office is all burned up and Draco is Crying!..." she scowled. "did you two have a fight!?"

Kerrigan hunched further over, refusing to let the summer lady see his tears. Had james been there he would have been shocked, beause the look on kerrigan's face was so much like the one he'd had when they'd discovered morgana dead. Poking the ashes he winced as his tears darkened the ashes."I claimed harry."He muttered softly, avoiding looking at him, raising his head locing the wards so draco couldn't leave. He'd be damned if he didn't get a chance to convince him to stay. But at the moment he needed a few minutes to think of how to convince draco to stay with him. He needed him, desperately. Because as much as he could see himself loving harry, of caring for the other man, Draco UNDERSTOOD him, understood the complicated man that was the fae lord of fire. Understood just how deep some of his weaknesses and scars went, and that kind of understanding, he knew no one from the fae would understand, it took a mortal to understand that kind of suffering, because it took the idea of actually dying old and wrinkled with a love one, and being robbed of it. To be a immortal loving a mortal, it took being mortal to understand that kind of pain.

"Draco doesn't want to stay. he promised....he promised it wouldn't change anything."He said not understanding draco thought it was him who'd thought better of it now and not the other way around.

Lily frowned a little. "you claimed Harry?" she asked, startled before she gently set her hand on his shoulder. "there must be some mistake, Draco doesn't want to leave, i know he doesn't...he told me just yesterday that being with you was the only reason why he wasn't going stir Crazy... said that you where the only reason he would willingly trap himself in one place." she admitted gently stroking his hair. "i'm sure all of this is just a big misunderstanding... you go sit with Harry and rest, i'll go talk to Draco alright?" she asked softly, kissing his forehead. "go on, go lay with Harry, explain that you belong to him." she smirked. "i have a feeling that he is going to enjoy that a great deal." she admitted kissing his forehead again before vanishing to find the blond, who had curled up in the backyard to cry in silence, to break down in privacy.

Kerrigan whined at being ordered around. But for once, amazingly enough he did as he was told without complaining. his heart and head to confused to consider finding a way to disobey without being yelled at. So while lily talked to draco he went to bed and cuddled up in his bed, though he was huddled on the far side of the bed from harry, almost ffalling off in his efforts to be alone with his pain.

Harry groaned as he woke up, blinking sleepily over at Kerrigan, puzzled as he watched the other try and curl up at the edge of the bed, his head tilted. "Ker? what are you doing?" he asked, looking completely baffled, moving over to the other. "Ker?" he asked concerned now as he squeezed the others shoulder before pulling the other into a hug. "whats wrong?" he asked, worried about the person he cared about so much. "did i kick you in the balls while i was sleeping? i'm sorry..."

Kerrigan whimpered softly cuddling against him."No.Me and draco just argued."He sighed softly, nuzzling the other trembling slightly. Hoping lily was right. that they'd just misunderstood each other. Trying to calm down as he swallowed hard, trying to force his body to stop overreacting what had happened. This was to much for a man who'd just learned that he could love again...if things went wrong with draco, if something happened, he didn't think he'd ever recover from it.

Harry looked confused but held Kerrigan close, offering the other comfort, gently kissing his temple, holding him and humming gentle lullabies until Lily came in, looking incredibly hassled, and pissed. "Draco thought you where telling him you didn't need him anymore." she informed Kerrigan. "he thought you didn't need him anymore, it took me five minutes to get him to stop crying long enough to get him to explain." she admitted sighing a little, gently touching Kerrigan's cheek. "Draco loves you, he needs you. he's not going to leave you Kerrigan." she informed him, Harry looking confused. "go talk to him, i have him downstairs now, drinking tea." she informed him. "i'll stay with Harry while you talk to Draco."

Kerrigan studied the woman for a long moment, trying to decide if she was just trying to make him feel better. Nodding slightly he kissed harry's head before getting out of the bed heading downstairs, tilting his head as he looked at the blond, edging closer."I don't want you to leave...I thought you wanted to leave..."He said, looking more like a beaten dog then a powerful fae.

Lily smiled as she bent down to examine the mark on Harry's back, the boy blinking as he finally noticed it. "where did that come from?" "you poor idiot." she teased laughing a little as she sat down to explain what it meant, Draco staring down at his tea, his eyes red from crying as he listened to Kerrigan. "i thought... i thought...maybe you, didn't want me anymore." Draco admitted softly, swallowing hard. he wasn't used to expressing himself, this was hard for him too. "i...i thought you where going to get rid of me, now that you have Harry..." pain in his voice, never looking at Kerrigan. "i don't want to leave...your the only thing i have..." Draco didn't even have a house anymore, all he had was a wand, the clothes on his back, and Kerrigan. Lucius had made certain of that.

Kerrigan growled softly at the idea of letting him go, walking over and picking him up,sitting down in his seat, holding him tightly, cuddling against him, wrapping his body around the blond's. "never. Never."He muttered."You love me, and I love you. I'll never let you go,even if you want me to. Because you understand me, in a way no one since morgana has. I don't think without you I'd be able to care about anyhing around me.I want you."

Back
Top Bottom