Archangel's fall

Michela smiled a little as she looked at the other raising her head to kiss him slowly. Gently nuzzling his neck."love you.I love you so much."She whispered softly, gently running her fingers through his hair, not wanting to lose this. The soft white of her hair shining in the soft light. Looking like diamonds glittering in sunlight.

"I know I shouldnt."Belil sighed shaknig his head laughing softly as he looked up at the stairs."I think putting up silencing charms would be a good thing."he said running a hand over the brunette's body."They'll sleep...eventually."

he smiled as well mouthing the words 'i love you too' against her neck, wishing desperately that he could talk, but ignoring it for now as he gently moved her onto her back, settling atop her, his own hair glowing like the moon when the light fell upon it as he carefully began to disrobe her, running his fingers along all those secrete sensitive places, the inner elbows and the inner thighs, the belly and the ribs, the neck and behind the knees, stroking her into a slow burning passion, trying to ease her worries through the gentle touch of passion and lust.

Harry chuckled a little and nodded flicking up a silencing Charm, arching into the hand on his body. "no." he growled, a wicked smirk on his lips. "i want to do something different this time." he admitted eagerly licking his lips as he pulled away and crossed his arms at the other. "lay on your back, and i'll use my 'demons tongue' on you." he promised smirking at the other, offering him a wink.

"Draco,,,,I need you..."Michela was whimpering with need as he touched her, losing herself in the man who wanted her. The worries over the day to come fading as the world narrowed to this bed,to this moment.This was all there was.

Belil smirked getting up, laying back down on his back, "Hmm a demon tongue is it?"He smirked at the idea.This was going to be intersting

Draco smiled, pleased at the note of need in her voice as his fingers finally settled onto her opening, stroking before settling onto her clit, his mouth falling onto her nipples and sucking softly, his hair brushing her skin as his fingers stroked the feathers again.

Harry smirked as he settled in-between Belil's legs, licking his lips eagerly as he vanished the others clothes with his wand, all of them falling into a neatly folded pile on the table. "do you trust me?" harry asked, wicked amusement flashing in Harry's eyes as he flicked his wand again, the floor rising up, and grabbing Belil's writs, forcing them into a T shape on the floor, another part of the floor wrapping around the others hips, so he couldn't thrust. "mm there, now your at my mercy." Harry teased, well aware that Belil could escape if he wanted to, running his wicked tongue along the others cock. "mmm yum."

Michela whimpered as he stroked the sensitive feathers, whimpering squirming, a looking so innoncently delectable it was amazing she had no idea how seductive she looked laying there squirming in need for him. Whimpering as she came, the world shattering as he stroked her. It was to much for the already overwealmed woman."D-dray!"

Belil maned softly, closing his eyes as he rested his head back against the tile of the floor."Of course I trust you.You wouldnt have gotten this far if I didn't."he said conversationally, as if they were just discussing something instead of harry hving his mouth anywhere near the demons cock

Draco moaned eagerly, as he felt her cumming around his fingers, letting out an eager shudder. "yess, Michela, do you want more?" he teased smiling at her, licking his lips eagerly as he yanked down his own pants, taking her hand and settling it onto his cock. "touch it for me, please.."

Harry snickered as he sucked and stroked the others cock before slipping it into his mouth, moaning as he swallowed around it, playing him until the other was about to cum before pulling away. snickering as he wiped his lips. "mmm how was that?" he asked with a wicked smirk as he vanished his own clothes and summoned a jar of lube eyes dancing wickedly as he scooped some onto his fingers, reached around and started to slid them into himself, moaning eagerly, teasing Belil yet again.

Michela smiled at him, looking at him with lazy content eyes as she stroked him,gentle fingers eagerly stroking him, exploring the length in her hand before she sat up a little, pulling him down for a kiss thrusting her tongue against his.

Belil growled softly watching him,trying to thrust against his bonds."Potter get on my cock, otherwise I'm going to take over this game."He growled, the sound darker and more needy then anything he'd ever uttered before.

Draco moaned as she stroked hi, tipping his head back and gently thrusting into her exploring hand, small drops of precum wetting her fingers as he panted eagerly, kissing her eagerly, letting her tongue thrust into his mouth, curling the wet muscle around hers as he ran his fingers through her wings again,, letting out a breathy sigh, had he a voice it would have been a moan...but for once he didn't think of that. he mouthed the words 'i love you' again as he settled in-between her legs, stroking her core with his cock, but not thrusting in.

Harry moaned, arching against his own fingers, smirking at Belil as strong magic covered the bonds, pinning him down more effectively as Harry continued to torment himself, moaning, groaning, whimpering for more before he finally crawled over to Belil, panting, wet, eager. "say please." harry ordered, a wicked smirk on his lips as his nails dragged down the demons chest, not drawing blood, but certainly causing a stinging. "say please and maybe ill let you in my ass."

Michela whimpered in need, whimpering because he was teasing her."Draco!"She whimpered wrapping her legs around hsi waist, pulling him snuggly against her, wrapping her arms around him, wings folding upagainst them, seeking the most contact, wanting more. needing him to touch the ever so sensitive feathers.

belil snarled softly,"I say please to no one."He growled thrusting up a little, sighing softly as the other sat on him, snarling at the bonds."It'll hurt if I break them.Ride my cock."He ordered, needing him.

he nodded, thrusting into her as she wrapped her legs tightly around him, tipping his head back and letting out another soundless moan as he ran his fingers carefully through her wings, trembling and shivering as he bent down and licked and suckled at her nipples as he began to thrust into her, eager, happy, wanting to please her more than anything else.

Harry snickered as he moaned again,a arching into his own fingers. "ah ah ah." Harry purred, smirking as he wrapped his hand around Belil's cock, a glowing circle appearing on the others cock. a cock ring spell, it would prevent the other from cumming, until Harry specifically released the spell. "every time you deny me, i'll find another way to punish you." he teased, smirking as he sucked his fingers clean of lube. "now, say please Harry, ride my cock, or i'll do something even worse to you." his eyes dancing with wicked amusement, though there was a hesitation in those emerald green eyes, wanting to be certain he wasn't going over the line.

Michela moaned burying her face against his neck,holding him close as she strembled in his arms, coming as she gripped him tightly.It was...it was t much.The worry, everything meltng away on the pleasure of being with him.

Belil's eyes flashed, more in surprise that his mortal dared treat him like this instead of true anger. It was a surface anger, the demon reacting to the implied insult that he couln't get out of this.Growling."Harry. Please ride my cock."He growled out teh words, fisting a hand as he fouht not to break the spells.

he panted softly as he thrust, stroking her wings, her body as he rocked into her gently, slowly increasing the pace, not wanting to hurt her, studying her face closley to watch for signs of discomfort, feeling the red hot tightness deep inside of him, he wanted to cum, but he would hold back, he wanted her to cum first.

Harry looked shocked too, shocked that Belil had actually agreed to his terms. Harry smirked at him and wrapped his lube coated fingers around the others cock, slicking it up as well, mostly just to tease him a little more before he straddled the other and sunk down with a low, eager moan, feeling the others thickness spreading him wide. "oh fuck yesss, you so perfect inside me." Harry moaned, shivering as he sat there, his ass squeezing and trembling along the others cock. but Harry didn't move, emerald eyes glittering wickedly, because Belil still couldn't thrust.

Michela whined softly in pleasure, squirming as he stroked her, wings fluttering under his hands as she arched moaning as she came, eyes shut, the picture of perfect pleasure as her body gripped around draco tightly.

Belil snarled a little at the action, there was only so much he could stand.Snarling as he ripped teh spells apart, turning them, pinning the other to the ground before he had a chance. Leaning down to kiss the other aggressively."Tease."He snarled, red flashing in those usually blue eyes.

he moaned hard, arching violently against her, biting his lip as he fought the urge to bury himself deep inside of her and release, but instead he kept thrusting, riding her through her orgasm before pulling out, and panting hard as he released onto the bed, trembling with the force of his own orgasm, before smiling at her, looking misty eyes and befuddled as he laid down and snuggled into her.

Harry yelped, startled by the breaking of his spells before he laughed, kissing back just as eagerly, clinging to the man who held him pinned down. "mmm you know you love it." he moaned smirking as he thrust his hips up, driving Belil even deeper into The Boy Who Lived, Harry's ass clamping tightly down around the Demons hot cock, just to tease some more.

michela muttered pleased as she shifted, cuddling against him, wings folding over them both as she gently touched his cheek, looking a little befuddled herself, "You okay?"She whispered wiping his eyes as she kissed him, shifting around to lay her head on his chest.

Belil growled as he thrust harder into him, kissing him as he bit his lip."Maybe."He growled taking him hard and fast on the kitchen floor eyes going wide as his usual iron clad self control slipped through his hands, coming hard as he held the other against him

he smiled and nodded kissing her neck as he snuggled into her, perfectly content to simply stay in his orgasm high, and pretend that the world was not about to come crashing down upon them. he ran his fingers through her hair, happy and content as he sighed softly, it was a pleasant sigh, a sound to let Michela know that he wasn't upset in any way. he mouthed 'i love you' at her, love in his eyes as he stroked her neck, refusing to be worried, refusing to be afraid.

Harry moaned as he was taken, rough and hard and just as perfect as ever. crying out in pleasure as he came all over Draco's floor, shuddering hard, trembling against the Demon that held him close before falling limp, panting hard and moaning with a smile on his lips. "mmm that was wonderful, i knew teasing you was a good idea." he teased blinking up at Belil, wondering if it was alright, that he found himself falling in love with a Demon?

Michela smiled pleased as she cuddled into him,falling asleep. To content and happy to worry about what was coming.

Belil smirked a little before pulling out of him, taking that half step between, and tossing the other into one of the guest beds, cuddling against him."Oh did you now?"He teased kissing him again. wondering how he could be falling in love with a mortal.

Harry smirked a little as he was tossed onto the bed, yawning softly as he snuggled into Belil, a smug little smirk on his lips. "oh yes, you always fuck the best when your frustrated with me." harry teased chuckling a little as he yawned and closed his eyes, falling asleep before Belil even had a chance to say anything back.

in the morning Harry was out of bed, he was always the first one up, and he was sly as a fox when it came to slipping out of Belil's arms, Harry hadn't even woken the Demon up. but there where good smells filling the air, and far too many at that. Harry was nervous cooking again, should anyone step into the kitchen they would see a huge pile of eggs, a stack of pancakes, a stack of waffles, sausages, bacon, breakfast pastries, breakfast pudding, and a large three layer cake, and that wasn't including the half made fruit salad that Harry was working on, and the things in the oven. at least the food wouldn't go to waste, between the four of them they'd be able to eat most of it before it went bad, unless Harry made too much more.

Michela frowned as she stepped into the kitchen herself. Her wings hugged tightly against his back as she looked at him. Fear and worry having driven her from bed without wanting to wake up draco, she smiled slightly watching harry."Nervous?"She said softly moving to sit at the table, nibbling at the food a little. Nervous and scared herself, but she didnt want to tell that to draco, she didnt want to worry him more then she had to.

Harry yelped when she spoke, the apple he was cutting up falling to the floor as he blinked at her. "you scared the hell out of me." he admitted looking amused. "one of these days one of us is going to put a bell on you, so we know when your coming." he chuckled a little as he waved his wand at the apple, returning it back to it's normal state before he began to cut it up. "shouldn't you be sleeping?" he didn't answer the question though, he was probably not willing to admit that he was afraid.

Michela looked cutely confused as she looked at him."A bell?Why??"As angels didn't keep pets, the use of a bell to alert someone of their presence confused the young woman. Smiling a little as she rubbed her eyes she nodded."I should be. But I cant."She said rubbing her arms absently.

he chuckled a little. "in human culture we often keep cats as pets, for companionship. their often so silent that we can't tell where they are, so we put bells around their necks, so that we don't step on them in the dark, or so we can tell when their in places their not supposed to be in." he explained, looking her over before motioning for her to sit down. "i'll make you my special hot chocolate." he decided pulling out milk, a slab of milk chocolate, cocoa powder, and white chocolate and grabbing a pan. "i think everyone could do with a nice calming cup of Hot chocolate."

Michela smiled brightly as he gave her the cup of hot chocolate, grinning brilliantly, and for a moment she was the recklessly beautiful archangel she'd been instead of the broken fallen she was. Smiling as she sipped her drink she nodded a little at the idea of a bell. Thinking it over before looking at him."I'll buy a bell.Draco would like that. Something else to play with."She decided nodding."And I'll buy one for belil to. He doesn't look pretty enough.He needs more glittery things."She announced. Oops...what no one knew, was that chocolate acted like alcohol for heaven's former elite, and well harry'd just given her enough chocolate to make her very very drunk

Harry blinked a little his head tilted at her, looking baffled. "Michela? are you alright?" he asked softly, gently touching her shoulder, looking highly concerned before he snorted. "i wouldn't mind him getting an earring." he admitted grinning a little. "we could get matching ones." he murmured softly. "you stay here Michela, i need to go get Belil." he ordered firmly, offering her a glass of water and making sure she was going to stay sat before he rushed to find Belil, shaking him awake. "Bell, somethings wrong with Michela."

"What?"Belil blinked sleepily before he processed the words, jumping out of bed and heading for the kitchen where he could feel the other fallen. Before nearly falling down laughing at the sight of her talking to her cup of coco like it was draco.Snickering he looked at harry as the brunette followed him down."Y-you didnt give her chocolate did you?"

Back
Top Bottom