Archangel's fall

Harry moaned, gripping the other tightly, enjoying the touches. "mmm fuck, yesss." he moaned softly closing his eyes a little, smirking a bit. "i'm used to saving the goddamn world." he admitted, moaning as Belil had his way with the golden boy, harry biting and nipping at the others neck, panting hard. "yess." he moaned softly closing his eyes. "fuck i love it when you touch me."

Draco swallowed thickly, blushing hard. "i've wanted to since the moment i laid eyes on you...but i didn't want to take advantage of you...i don't want to, unless you know what your getting into....i don't want to...until you understand that by sleeping with you, it means i want to have a relationship with you...it means that i want more than just a physical relationship, i want to love you, and i want you to love me too.'

Belil snickered shivering a little as the other bit him, "Hmm well I wont make you save the world."He smirked a little shoving him down, forcing him to his knees as he pulled the belt off his hips undoing his pants, looking down at the other as his cock strained for attention.

Michela relaxed so suddenly her wings brushed the ground as she relaxed against him, snuggling into him."I do love you. And I do want to stay with you."She said softly, because she knew she was giving something up, but she wanted to be with him,

Harry smirked a little as he was forced down, moaning softly, lunging before the other could stop him, engulfing that hot cock with his cool mouth, sucking intently as he pulled the other down as deep into Harry's mouth as he could go, humming and moaning, trying to drive the demon as insane, as he drove harry.

he relaxed against her and he gently nuzzled her, kissing, licking and then sucking on her neck, gently stroking her sides before he kissed her, kissed her hard, gently thrusting his tongue into her mouth, making out once more as he held her close, trying to pour all of his love into her at once, wishing he could speak, mutter how much he loved her in-between kisses. wishing he wasn't so broken, so he could better pleasure her, wishing he wasn't so scarred so that she could look at him without seeing his ugly...wishing that he could be as whole as he once was. now all he had was her, but he supposed that that was enough.

Belil moaned as he tangled his fingers in the other's hair tilting his head back as he studied the sky, shivering a little as he tried to stay in control."Stop."He growled after a few minutes looking down at him smirking."That mouth's demonic."He said, and coming from a demon that had a whole new meaning.

Michela shivered a little kissing him back, innocently and clumsily, but it held all the love and want she had for him. Leaning back she panted, shivering a little. Love and the belief that he was perfect shining in her white blue eyes. To her, he wasn't hurt.Well, he was but to her it just made him draco, her silent love, the one who listened when she spoke things. She loved him, because she didn't want him to change. HE was perfect as he was.

Harry smirked at the order but continued to suck and stroke and move along the others cock, his tongue doing wicked things to the demon. that was one of the nice things about being a parseltongue. you could make your tongue do the most amazing things. honestly, harry was trying to make the Demon loose control, he wanted to see Belil take him like he NEEDED Harry. harry needed to feel needed, so he kept sucking, stroking until Belil either came, or forced Harry off his cock.

he smiled as he laid his head on her chest, holding her gently, panting himself, smiling as he wrote. 'your getting really good at kissing.' he loved kissing her, she was so innocent, but so eager. 'i will do anything, if it means you give me that beautiful smile of yours.'

Belil moaned, his hand tightening in a vicious hold on his hair, shivering as he emptied himself into the other's mouth. Having in a short while, lost his control and calm to the brunette. It was amazing how the man had managed to get under his skin.

Michela blushed, ducking her head, blushing ever so softly."I love you."She said blushing hard, giving him one of those beautiful smiles as she stood up, her wings tucked against her back, as she reached for his hand."Bed?"She said nervously.

Harry purred happily as he swallowed the others Cum licking his lips clean once he was allowed to get up, snickering. "aaw did i make the widdy titty putty tat cum?" he teased smirking at the other, licking his lips again. "now fuck me like you've never fucked a mortal before. " harry ordered in Parseltongue, snickering a little, unsure if Belil understood Pareseltongue or not.

he hesitated a little, looking uncertain before nodding. 'i haven't really done this before.' sure he'd fooled around, but he'd never actually had sex. 'and i've heard that for women, it can hurt the first time...so if you need to...to stop at any point, i will.'

Belil snarled, shedding the part of him that was human, moving like quicksilver and pinning the other to the ground, sliding into him with a hard thrust, snarling softly."like no other mortal?"He asked, the words a little off, not exactly parseltongue, but the two languages close enough to be understood.

Michela looked startled, having not thought of that before nodding."Okay."She smiled a ltitle walking upstairs to his bedroom with him, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him softly.

Harry gasped as he was suddenly pinned to the ground, moaning as he was filled without warning. "a..aah yesss." he moaned, arching into the other with a small shudder. "fuck yesss... well i assume you've fucked other people." harry admitted with a small smirk. "Demons, humans, angels. being that i'm human i'm fragile, well more so than a demon or an angel so you cant fuck me like i'm one of them or i'll break." Harry laughed a little and thrust his ass into the others cock, moaning hard. "mm fuck there's nothing better than you." he moaned, arching into his angry lover, panting softly. "go on Love, fuck me hard."

Draco smiled and gently laid her out on the bed, kissing her hard, his fingers stroking everything he could find, elbows, neck, belly, inner thighs, knees, toes. stroking touching, avoiding all of the more pleasurable area's until he started to pull her clothes off, being very careful as he kissed a line down her neck, his fingers stroking her wings with a small sigh, enjoying touching her, enjoying being intimate, loving her more than he'd loved anyone.

Belil moaned doing as the other wanted him, nearly crossing that line between what he could handle and what would be to much for the breakable human. Lowering his head he kissed him hard and passionate, snarling softly."I dont want to break you."he snarled softly.

Michela moaned softly tilting her head back, shivering as his fingers stroked her wings. That felt so amazing. To much as she squirmed, blinking as she stroked her fingers through his hair, shivering as he pulled her clothes off. Not realizing he didn't know just how intimate it was to touch her wings, it felt amazing. Amusing enoough he probably could make her come just by touching the soft feathers.

Harry moaned as the pleasure mixed with pain, arching against him, gripping him tightly. "a..aah yes, yess." he moaned, kissing him back, panting hard. "it's ok." he whispered panting hard. "if you break me, you can put me back together after." he promised, kissing him again. "i wouldn't fuck me any harder though." he admitted, strangely in control of himself, for experiencing the most pleasure he'd ever felt in his life. "ooh yess, Belil you fuck me so good!"

he smiled, kissing her all over, her forehead, her eyes her nose, her lips, her chin, down her neck, each nipple, offering each of those a small lick, his fingers still stroking her wings, his touches gentle and sensual, not realizing the intimacy, but understanding how sensitive they where, wanting her to experience all the pleasure he could offer her, remembering everything he had ever been told or read about pleasing a female, panting softly. he glanced up at her, silently asking if she was alright.

Belil laughed softly kissing him harder as he raised his head, looking down at the other. Studying him, nuzzling his neck."If I break you I'd be sad."He muttered, nuzzling his ear, moaning softly as he came, hands gripping the other's hips hard. Almost breaking the bones under his hands as he struggled to not break him. To keep his control.

Michela whimpered softly, shivering as she looked down at him.It felt amazing, smiling at him to let him know she was okay, flushed and panting as she closed her eyes. Whimpering, moaning as she came, her world shattering as he touched her, the only thing solid anymore was his hands stroking over her wings, driving the pleasure even higher, almost becoming pain in itself.

he moaned softly, smiling as he looked up at Belil, gently stroking the others hair. "i trust you." he purred, moaning as the other fucked him so wonderfully, moaning and groaning as he tried to match thrust for thrust, panting hard. "a..aah too hard." Harry whined at the pressure on his hips, still matching Belil's thrusts, trusting the Demon not to hurt him.

he smiled, panting softly as she arched and came, kissing her neck, his hands falling away from her, letting her ride out her orgasm, gently gripping her hand, giving her something to hold on to, his silver orbs silently asking if she was alright, if she wanted to continue or stop, wanting to make certain that she knew what she was getting into.

Belil moaned softly as he leaned into the other's touch, closing his eyes. Nuzzling the other's neck as he came, the words to much for the demon who'd only had one other ever trust him totally.

Michela shuddered as she blinked slowly, raising her head to look at him. Smiling softly,"I'm okay."She said softly touching his cheek, seeing the question in his eyes. Tugging him up for another kiss, shivering as he touched her. Her skin highly sensitive to touch after her orgasm.

Harry moaned arching into the other as he came, shuddering. "a..aaah yesss." Harry moaned squirming under the other. "aaah yeah, mmmg yes." he purred softly, smiling as he relaxed. "mmm wonderful." Harry mumbled, smiling a little as he looked up at Belil. "mmm i'm going to be so lonly when you leave." he admitted stroking the others hair again, knowing that Belil was going to have to leave, there was no point in pretending otherwise.

he smiled, relaxing, glad that she was alright, kissing her back, stroking her body against as he tangled his tongue with hers, his fingers gently grazing her over sensitive cunt, slowly slipping a finger deep inside, wanting to stretch her out before he took her, wanting her to be in as little pain as possible. wishing, yet again he could whisper that he loved her, wishing that he could whisper that he loved her, wishing he could tell her how amazing she was. he didn't even realize that a tear had slipped down his face as he kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips, trying to show without words how much he loved her.

Belil whined softly at the idea of leaving, pulling out of him, laying down next to him, half on him as he cuddled against the man."Hmm I'll miss you to."He muttered smiling slowly."Though Hell has less rules about its residents coming to earth then heaven...if you want me to visit..."

Michela moaned softly, shifting under his hands, her hips rocking slightly into his hand, whimpering softly. It hurt but...it was pleasurable to. It was so odd. Gently running her fingers through his hair she looked startled when she realized he was crying, looking concerned as she cupped his face in his hands wiping his tears away."draco..whats wrong?"She said looking concerned.

he smiled a little and snuggled into the other kissing his temple. "i'd love for you to visit me, i'll get you my address." he decided, smiling a little before pausing and then scowling a little. "well, when i get a new place anyway..." he grumbled. "damn death eaters burned my place down." he admitted sulking a little. "so i'll get you my address as soon as i get one." he decided wiggling his fingers at the other. "or i could just give you a little stroke." he teased running his fingers along the ring again with a small snicker.

Draco swallowed hard, looking startled at his Angel reaching up and touching his wet cheek, swallowing again as he brushed his fingers along his neck in silent explanation, nuzzling her again and gently nipping her earlobe, gently brushing his thumb against her clit, trying to distract her from himself, he wasn't important, only she was important.

Belil whined tilting his head, "Thats totally unfair."He whimpered shivering. That felt amazing. Scowling a little he looked at him,resting his head on his chest."we probably should get some planning done."

Michela whimpered softly in pleasure, shifting a little, before gently pulling him closer, raising her head to nuzzle his neck.Remembering his reaction to it before, she figured it was probably sensitive. Gently nibbling on the scarred tissue, she trailed her hands over his body. Wanting him to feel as good as she was.Because he was important to her.

Harry snickered a little and nodded. "your the idiot who gave me the ring." he teased smirking a little as he gently stroked Belil's hair, sighing a little. "i was thinking." he admitted. "if we could get Raphel down to earth, then he would be tainted by sin pretty easy right? if we could get him down to earth it would be pretty easy to drag him down into hell right? so, why don't we just lure him down to earth?" harry wasn't sure how all of this worked, but hey, his silly idea's might help Belil think of good ones.

he swallowed thickly, gasping loudly as she nuzzled his neck, a shudder running down his body his eyes fluttering closed. no one touched his scars, normally he would have freaked out, but somehow Michela made it alright, and the touches didn't hurt as they sometimes did, in fact they felt damn good. he bent down and kissed her intently, a second finger slipping down into her, carefully stroking deep inside of her, wanting her to feel as good as possible.

Belil tilted his head, thinking about it. It would work, if only they could get him to come down. Biting his lip. Because what he was about to suggest didn't sit well with him, and he knew damned well it wasn't going to go over well with harry and draco, but it might be the only chance they'd have of keeping him here on earth long enough to drag him down."We need to take down the wards. And leave Michela alone. He'll come for her...and try to kill her. A mortal sin."He sighed. Despising putting her in danger, but it could work."We'll give her the sword, she's always been good at swordplay. She can hold him off long enough for us to get here and help."

Michela moaned softly, hips pressing eagerly against his hand, even though it stung a little, she wanted to feel more. Everything was so overwealming. Kissing back just as intensely, she ran her fingers over his body, pulling away looking curious as her fingers trailed over his cock.

Harry snarled as he glared at him. "yuo want to WHAT!?" he demanded, looking almost as pissed off as Draco would look. "Hell no! we'll think of something else! there is no WAY i am going to allow the one person Draco loves to be put in harms way! nuh uh! not even for you! besides, Raphel will never beleive that we just abandoned her! too many holes, too many things could go wrong! i refuse!" he crossed his arms and sulked, as if that was the end of the conversation, of course not many where willing to argue with harry.

he panted softly as he lay gentle kisses down her shoulders, gasping and hunching over when she stroked his cock, blowing out a long breath as he closed his eyes, pleasure written across his face as he nodded, silently asking her to do it again, gently guiding her hand to his cock, wrapping her fingers around it, letting out another pleasured breath as he silently showed her how to run her fingers along his cock, his lips finding her nipple, stroking it with his tongue and suckling on her gently. biting his lip as he gently slipped his fingers in and out of her, panting softly.

The demon prince, unfortunately for harry, was one of the people who would dare."Raphel's a moron, but if I throw everything I have at the wards, they'd shatter. If I break them down, he'll come to just watch it end, and be the one who hurts her. You two can't be with her. It has to be michela, she's the only one who can prove what he's done, and she's the one he wants to hurt."

Michela moaned softly touching him, wonder and love on her face as she touched him. Leaning up to gently kiss him, nuzzling his neck before sighing softly in pleasure as she came again, her world shattering in a gentle fog of pleasure as her fingers tightened around his cock.

Harry snarled a little, releasing a pulse of furious magic, crossing his arms. "goddammit...fine." he hissed pointing at Belil. "but if Michela gets hjurt Draco is going to KILL you! demon or not! and i'll help!" he warned getting to his feet, pausing. "well...maybe not KILL you." he decided. "maybe Maim you a little." he shrugged. "or make you my sex slave, whichever works better." he flashed the other a smirk, but it was easy to tell that he was just trying to hide his fear.

he sighed softly as he felt her orgasm again, smiling a little as he shivered , thrusting into her hand, letting out another long exhale. if his throat hadn't been torn out he would have moaned, biting his lip as he let her finish before he pulled his fingers free, looking up at her as he lined his cock up with her panting softly, silently asking her if it was alright to continue, sweat gleaming off of his skin, turned on and struggling to control himself, he didn't want to hurt her.

Belil snickered a little pulling the other into his arms, kissing his head."IF I could make it easier and not use her to get to him, I would. But he wont listen to just me.. And if we don't end this soon she's going to be exhausted and careless. Which would get her killed."He sighed, hating to put the girl in danger.

Michela moaned shifting a little, whining in pleasure as his cock brushed against her, wrapping her legs around his waist, kissing him slowly."I'm okay. I'm okay."She said softly seeing the question in his eyes, wings flexing slightly, wanting more touches from his expert fingers. Even if he didnt know what he was doing.

Harry growled again but nodded. "your right." he admitted sighing a little. "Draco and i will 'go shopping' or something that day and wait for a signal that were going to come back...how will we know when to come back?" he demanded lifting his eyebrow a little. "and are we supposed to kill Raphel or just bang him up a bit? i don't like this...there's too many unknowns..."

he nodded and gently kissed along her neck, stroking her wings again as he lined up, and thrust, one long fluid motion, trying to make it as painless for her as possible, one hand stroking and rubbing the wings, the other gently massaging her clit as he kissed her again, tangling their tongues together, sighing softly again, loving the warm wet heat that engulfed him, forcing himself still until he was ready.

Back
Top Bottom