Vanishing Acts Moon/Lady

Hermione snickered."She was probably worried you'd hit her or something. You were nervous enough.She's smart enough not to kick you out."She said laughing a little. "And I'm sure she can, otherwise she'd be having cooking lessons with harry."She said knowingly, having suffered through a few herself.

Pandora laughed leaning up to kiss him, running her hands down his back."Hmmm maybe.Maybe I'm just a exhibitionist, even if they don't know we're here."She said shifting, leaning into him flly, rolling her hips a little, moaning softly.

Draco snorted. "the day i smack a girl is the day i finally get my hands on my aunt and no sooner." he stated simply pausing. "i was raised to mind women." he admitted smiling a little. "and Pandora takes full advantage of that every chance she gets too." he admitted laughing. "when i was younger, she used to dress me up and 'make me her little sister.' he shuddered a little. "horrifying, i even have pictures."

Harry smiled a little kissing her back. "mmm you know, i'm an exhibitionist too." he purred snickering a little as he rolled his hips into hers, groaning softly. "we'll have to be quiet though, don't want then discovering us." he teased smirking a little licking along her neck, his hand trailing down to a breast to give it a teasing squeeze through her clothes.

Hermone laughed sitting down on the bench near the waterfall looknig up at him, snickering."Well you are pretty enough to be a girl."She teased, "And don't lie. If she wanted to do it now, you'd let her. After all, she scares you sometimes."she snickered, knowing it was true."And she does take advantage of it."

Pandora moanedsoftly undoing his pants, sliding them to the floor before pulling off his shirt, kissing him slowly, whimpering as he squeezed her breast.It wasn't enough.Never enugh."Quiet. Right."She panted shivering under his hands.

Draco grimaced a little and wrinkled his nose. "i blame my mother for my feminine appearance." he complained sulking a little. "and that woman completely terrifies me. there's no sometimes about it, always, all the time, completely terrifies me." he admitted looking a great deal amused. "most women terrify me... hell YOU terrify me, but that's more because i'm afraid of making a complete idiot of myself." he paused. "...which i just did..."

he snickered a little and licking along her neck snickering as he helped her strip him completely naked panting softly as he nipped and nibbled along her flesh, stripping off her pants as well, offering her no warning as he buried his face into her womanhood and began to eat her out, running his tongue in as deep as he could get it, stroking and teasing her as much as he could, holding her still via hands on her hips.

Hermione looked startled, smiling as she blushed.""You're good.I already knew you were a idiot."She teased leaning over to kiss his cheek."Though I guess it's a compliment that you care enough about my opinion to be terrified."

Pandora moaned, spreading her legs a little, trying to stay on her feet as he held her up. Shivering as she buried her hands in his hair, biting down hard on her lip to keep from being louder. A slow tickle of blood sliding down her chin for her efforst as she trembled in his hold

Draco chuckled a little offering her a smalls sheepish smile. "well Gee Hermione, that's a real boost to my confidence." he teased smiling a little. "oh, before i forget." he stated pulling out the books and holding them out to Hermione. "i'd tell you i searched for these for years and years...but i feel like lying to you would be bad so i'll just say that Pan helped me a little."

Harry moaned softly against her, licking and stroking and teasing, nibbling gently here and there, bringing her as slowly as he could, up to her impending orgasm, teasing her, but not enough to actually make it seem like teasing, groaning and growling a little as he dove in and out of her cunt with his tongue, panting softly, half tempted to switch to his fingers so he could dirty talk at her.

Hermione laughed softly, tilting her head, blushing as she read the titles, amazed before smirking. Now understanding why the girl had been hovering nearby while she was in the library."Than kyou."She smiled kissing his cheek.

Pandora whimpered, leaning her head back, resting on the stone trembling as she came, her knees going out from under her, nearly sinking to the ground but his hands kept her where she was. Trembling as she looked down at the man teasing her. Feeling a vague sense of feelings from him. Not as much as she normally would ,but a slow return of what she could do.

Draco smirked a little. "their my favorite too." he admitted offering her a small grin. "i like Of Mice and Men, and McBeth too."' he admitted hesitating a moment. "only, don't tell my father i said that." Lucius would be so pissed if he caught his son reading muggle books, he grinned, blushing as she kissed her cheek, blushing brightly as he smiled at her again. "i'm glad you like them."

Harry smirked, holding her up gently nuzzling her thigh as he carefully laid her down onto the ground a smirk on his lips. "and how was that?" he asked in a whisper. slowly working at the buttons of his pants, eager to fuck his lover, where they might be caught, god he was so horny. "fuck, i want you so bad."

hermione laughed softly."Only lucius would care that you liked muggle books."She said shaking her head before smiling."I wont.Thank you draco."She said smiling as she watched the waterfall. Frowning a little as she studied it. There was something different about the water...but she didn't know what it was.

Phedrea sighed softly, smiling as she looked up at him."That was...amazingly teasing."She purred, hands going up, fumbling a little in eagerness, tugging his pants down as she pulled him down onto her."I want you to."She trembled, gods she was so hot and horny that they might get caught.

Draco chuckled a little and shrugged a little. "it's supposedly 'not proper' he's always going on about proper wizarding and stuff like that." he shrugged a little. "i think that Harry might be getting him to change his views a little." he admitted smirking a little. "that kid has a violent temper, my father once said 'mudblood' in front of him and harry beat him up for it, i've never seen anyone over power my father like that." he admitted looking amused. "and i think the fact that he knows i like you is changing his idea's a little too, he's always for things that make me happy." he paused. "what are you looking at?" he asked blinking at the waterfall. "oh.. you know there's a cave back there." he admitted with a grin. "there's another path back there that loops around back tot he Manor."

Harry smirked a little as he kissed her hard, moaning softly as he stroked his hands along her sides and neck as he gently rubbed the head of his cock along her moist slit, teasing her again, and himself moaning softly. "yesss, feels good." he growled smirking a little. "you want my cock?" he demanded grinning playfully at her. "you want my cock right here, where someone might wander in and spot us?"

Hermione looked over at him, grinning before smirking."She wouldn't follow would she? Surely pandora has some sense of when not to spy." Hermione laughed a little still watching the water fall before looking at draco again, raising a eyebrow. Surely...though she could see the girl following, just to make sure draco didn't mess up.

Pandora whimpered, squirming as she tried to slid him into her, nails biting into his back as she pulled him down, their bodies sliding together smoothly. Wanting him desperately. Desperate enough to answer his teasing questions.Yes!Now. I want you now.I want you were anyone could see us. Please!"She whimpered kissing him hard. Forgetting that they had to be semi quiet.

Draco snickered a little. "she probably did, i'm not known for my first impressions." he admitted shaking his head. "usually i'm stuttering by now, and once i even puked all over my date, i'm usually really nervous, and i can never seam to shut up." he paused and scowled a little. "and i'm doing it now,...you really didn't need to know that did you?"

he groaned pressing his lips hard to hers to silence her, kissing her hard running her tongue along hers, his hands stroking and rubbing along her inner thighs tickling her flesh before grinning at her answers, moaning as he pushed inside, thrusting deep into her with a loud groan, also forgetting to be quiet, unaware that Draco was now blushing hard.

"...i think...Harry's with her..." He admitted coughing a little and rubbing the back of his head, unable to help but feel aroused at the sounds of the two's combined moaning. "we should...leave.."

Hermione blushed, squirming a little. Also reacting to the empath's nearness, before nodding getting up."Y-yes. Leaving sounds good."She stuttered a little pulling him up, heading back down the path, before smiling slowly."You threw up on your date?"She teased, resisting the urge to draw him down for a kiss.

Pandora moaned sighing softly as she wrapped her legs around her lover, pulling him tightly into her, raising her head and sinking her teeth into his shoulder in the effort to keep quiet. Trembling a little. It was to much, it felt so good...the chance of discovery was making her lose it.

Draco was blushing hard as he cleared his throat and walked after Hermione swallowing hard before he gasped hard and dropped to his knees, clutching his crotch. "fu...fucking hell...harry..." he groaned, unable to help humping into his hands, Harry's pleasure flooding Draco, making the blond react accordingly. he felt both shame and horror that this was happening right in front of Hermione...but he also felt very aroused that she was standing there watching him, god he was messed up.

Harry moaned hard as she bit him, plunging himself into her again and again, his powers bursting outward, wrapping Pandora...and Draco... in a sea of pleasure, his cock brushing everything she had deep inside, using his powers to find all of the pleasurable spots deep inside of her.

Hermione blushed harder, crouching down in front of him, though it looked like pleasure, she was afraid he'd hurt himself.Gently touching his face, eyes widening surprised as pandora's power broke across them. Adding feeling to the physical pleasure. While harry's power drove her to kiss draco hard, it was pandora's that made her whimper as cling to him, because she could feel that keen ache of longing, and the desperate sense of love, and the fear that even now this moment wouldn't be enough.

Pandora moaned, her world shattering as he plunged into her, her orgasm surprising her so much that she crashed, her breath freezing, her heart beating fast and erractic as she came.Blue eyes wide as their powers comingled, driving each other's higher.

Draco whimpered, panting hard as he bucked into his own hand, leaning into her hand, panting hard his eyes snapping up to hers, pressing their lips together tightly, running his tongue along hers, moaning and groaning and clinging desperately to her, feeling the same need for love, feeling the same desperate need for affection that he even abandoned his own cock and wrapped his arm lovingly around her shoulders, spilling them both carefully onto the ground, groaning loudly as he gently rutted his hips against her leg, too horny to stop.

Harry yelled loudly, tossing his head back as he spilled his seed, driving his cock in as deep as he could, shuddering as he filled her up tot eh point that it was leaking out around his cock, trembling and panting as he held himself there, too aroused to be able to move just yet. "a..aah...i think...nnng...they know...were here..."

Hermione moaned as her hips moved up against his, kisisng him back. Thin hands desperately pulling at his clothes, needing to feel skin against skin. It was to much. Kissing him as if nothing else mattered except for touching him.

Pandora whimpered softly panting as she clung to him. Closing her eyes as she rested her cheek against his shoulder."I...I think they do."She said moaning a little at the feel of his seed spilled out around him, swallowing hard as she nuzzled his neck, whimpering, not in pleasure but in pain. Not physically, mental. The sudden exposure to her emotions, to everyone's emotions again was to much for the woman as she clung, using harry has a mental shield as she panted.

he groaned back gripping her hips tightly and rutting against her, panting hard as he licked and kissed and biting at her neck gently running her hands along his girlfriends sides panting hard against her, yanking his shirt off and rubbing himself against her, struggling to undue her shirt as well, panting hard. "we...should...stop." he whispered, really too gone in pleasure to actually make himself stop, Hermione was going to have to stop them if she even wanted it to end.

Harry chuckled a little and nodded wrapping his arms around her chuckling a little as he gently nuzzled her giving her a small kiss. "are you ok?...was i too rough?" he asked looking worried licking his lips a little as he gently stroked her arm. "whats wrong?"

Hermione moaned looking up at him. Struggling to find her control."Draco...we don't want to be out here for our first time."she whispered, gently pushing him off, sliding out from under him, wrapping her arms around herself as she tried not to touch him.

Pandora cuddled against him, swallowing hard as she struggled to raise even a basic shield. Struggling to find the mindframe she needed."I'm fine.You were perfect."She whispered leaning back to look at him,gently touching his face."I...I can feel everything again.This...ripped through whatever happened when you impedio'd dumbledore."She swallowed hard, "I can't...fuck!"She whispered, tears filling her eyes. Because she wasn't just feeling draco and hermione, not just harry, or tom....not evene just the house.

It was like the world was pressing into the fragile girl. Burying her face against harry's neck before blindly reaching out, because she knew she'd made draco lose control, and yanking. The pulling on top of everything else bowed her back, making her spasm against harry as she ripped draco's feelings away from him, trembling and shaking as she struggled to focus. Struggled to block out the world. Totally vulnerable and open to what the world was feeling.

Draco panted hard but allowed her to slide away a small whimper of need falling from his lips as he struggled to pull his shirt back on, panting hard. "i think... we should... separate... don't want... not ready..." he couldn't really talk straight, but he didn't want to force Hermione to have sex if she wasn't ready, Draco would never live with himself if they fucked, and Hermione regretted it later.

Harry gently ran his hands along his lovers body, trying to calm her down, peppering her face and neck with soft kisses, trying to distract her from all the noise long enough that she could calm down and get her shields up gently nuzzling her neck giving her a small kiss, trying to help her focus, yelping as he felt the physical tug of her yanking Draco's emotions away from him, Draco shrieking outside and going limp panting hard. "fuck...." he groaned slowly staggering to his feet on shaking legs. "you ok Hermione?" he asked, sweat staining his forehead as he watched her, uncertain if it was alright for him to touch him yet or not.

"Pan, love you ok?" Harry asked softly, biting his lip. "do you need me to bring you to Tom?" he knew that Tom and Him could ground pandora a lot faster and easier together than alone.

Hermione winced, reaching out and gently wrapping her arms around his waist. Shuddering as she nodded."I am fine."She swallowed hard, shaking just as much as he was, and needing the support."We...we better go back to the house."She said, concerned about the two empaths. Knowing if anything was really wrong, harry'd take pandora there.

Pandora swallowed hard, nodding."Please..I can't...focus long enough...to block everything out."She said pulling away and dressing, but still touching him. The touch grounding her some, even as she tried to put up her shields. The emotion overwealming, painful. Trembling she swallowed."harry...draco can...take some of this. At least until we can get to tom.."She said looking up at him, shivering.

he nodded. "yeah, inside." he agreed shaking his head. "they WOULD stalk me to make sure nothing goes wrong, and then be the reason it all goes wrong." he complained softly, trying to hide the worry that he was feeling before pausing and looking back at the cave, scowling a little. "somethings wrong.." he muttered softly looking at Hermione. "i'm really sorry, i need to go check up on Pan... i hope you don't mind...i'll make up for this, i promise!" he promised before heading back to the cave at a short jog.

"shh love." he murmured softly nuzzling her and stroking her trying to calm her down, not even worrying about getting dressed himself. "Draco!" he stated startled when Draco slid in through the waterfall, bending down and shoving as much Calm into Pandora as he could manage, panting softly with the effort that it took. "go on Pan, put it into me." he ordered trembling a little. "Hermione will take care of him after Pan." Harry promised. "go ahead, put as much into him as you can."

Hermione frowned ,watching him go. Hurrying back to the house, getting tea and calming potions going, even as she looked for tom. Both waiting for them to return. There was no use rushing out to them, draco and harry would get her here.

Pandora whimpered looking up at her cousin, tears glistening on her face. Looking afraid.She didn't want to hurt him. Struggling to find her control, before giving into what they ordered. Shoving as much of it into draco. Whimpering, gasping as the anger, the fear, the angst...anything that anyone was feeling within miles, into her cousin.Relaxing slowly as she just became the conduit for it, shivering as she passed out from stress, and pain. Once she was out, the sending stopped, cutting draco off as abruptly as it'd begun. The girl laying limply in harry's arms.

Harry bit his lip hard as Pan went limp, and then Draco did too, groaning loudly as he shook his head. when harry walked into the Manor, stopping right in front of Hermione he was in his stallion form with pan and Draco laying on his back, still passed out, draco with a bit of blood slipping out of his nose from the mental and emotional trauma. Harry waited until Hermione had a good hold on Draco before he shifted back into human form, panting hard. "Draco needs to rest, he'll probably sleep for about three days, two if your next to him the entire time, physical contact helps a lot... where's tom? i need him to help ground Pan."

"He's upstairs already waiting for you. He has potions and some light food for when she wakes to."hermione said holding the slighter man against her. "I'll see you in a few days."She said having every intent of not leaving draco's side. And knowing harry wouldn't leave pandora's. Shuddering a little in fear for them both she got him up to his room, wiping the blood off of his face before tucking him into bed, snuggling down into him, closing her eyes.Struggling not to worry.

Tom looked up when harry came in, taking pandora from him,laying her gently in the bed, gently wiping the blood from where it was trailing steadily out of her nose."What happened?"He scowled in worry, sighing relieved as the bleeding stopped.That was the last thing they needed to worry about was blood loss. Shifting he stripped, knowing skin to skin helped best. Crawling into the bed with her.

Back
Top Bottom