Late Night Moon/Finn

Lucius smirked a little and dangled the tie in front of Sirius. "my my, your so bossy." he teased licking his lips, wondering what Sirius was planning. "for an uke anyway." he teased stalking around Sirius gently draping the Tie around Sirius's shoulder, curiosity over riding caution. if Sirius decided he wanted to top well then, Lucius could handle that.

((They are in England, not Japan.. How would Lucius know what a uke is?))

Sirius laughed, grabbing the tie off his shoulder and tying it to the bed. "I believe I told you that you couldn't do anything without my permission. Well consider this permission." He reached up and grabbed the front of Lucius' shirt, yanking him down for a kiss.

XD i dunno, it's just a term, i'll change it to submissive if you want.)

Lucius chuckled a little and licked his lips advancing on Sirius grabbing the others wrists and tying them to the bed using the tie. "if you want a safety word you'd better pick one now." he ordered licking his lips as he bent down and kissed Sirius's neck, tasting the skin slowly, in a way he had not dared do before.

Sirius moaned softly as Lucius starting kissing his neck. "A safe word?" He thought about it for a minute before smirking at the Slytherin Prince. "My safety word will be 'weasel'." He thought it quite fitting, considering just who he was with.

Lucius snorted a little and gave Sirius's nose a playful flick. "that's not nice." he teased back, using his wand to remove Sirius's shirt, his tongue strolling along the others left nipple, tasting and teasing at the same time.

Sirius arched his back, tugging at the restraints as he felt Lucius' tongue playing with his nipples. "Lucius, you are such a tease..."

Lucius laughed a little and nodded. "yes, yes i am." and with that said he began, his fingers stroked and explored every bit of Sirius's body, and then they where followed by his tongue, stroking and kissing every speck of flesh down to the knees before he finally took the others probably throbbing member into his mouth, and began to suck and stroke and tease his tongue rubbing his mouth sucking and his fingers rubbing against Sirius's ass...yep, definitely a tease.

Sirius tugged more at the ties, wanting nothing more than to run his fingers through his lover's silky blond hair. As Lucius got further south, Sirius' cries got louder and he hoped that the room was soundproof, not wanting anyone who might be passing by the entrance to hears the sounds from within. He let out a soft gasp when he felt the warm mouth around his cock, gripping the ties. '"Gods, Lucius..."

Lucius chuckled into the others cock, only worsening the pleasure surrounding it as he took his lover all the way to the balls, deep throating him, and swallowing, his fingers massaging the balls for a moment before pulling away and licking his lips, leaning down once more, running his tongue along the others ass now instead, stroking and teasing before pushing, forcing its way past the tight ring of muscles, slicking up the entrance and pleasuring, as well as tormenting Sirius without mercy. he wanted this moment to be one Sirius would never forget, a bright moment of pure pleasure.

Sirius would most definitely remember this night for the rest of his life, the moment when he willingly gave himself to Lucius for the first time. When he had made the offer, he hadn't expected the kind of pleasure that his lover was making him feel. He was clearly enjoying it, if the pleasured sounds he was making wasn't proof of that. "Lucius... untie me please... I want to be able to touch you."

Lucius paused and then smirked. "wellll i dunno." he purred grinning at the other, leaning over him. "i will, if you give me a kiss." he decided, pressing his lips to Sirius's before he could protest, untying his lovers hands running his own long, pale fingers along Sirius's cock, touching and stroking before slowly, carefully he began to press the first finger into the others ass.

Sirius wrapped his arms around Lucius, moaning into the kiss as he ran his hands through his lover's hair. "Lucius, you tease... You are taking too long.."

Lucius snickered a little grinning a bit. "am i?" he asked playfully, wagging his eyebrows at the other. "well we cant have that." he chirped shedding his own pants and humming softly, slipping his fingers out of Sirius's ass. "are you ready?" he asked, positioning himself over his lover, nudging the entrance with his cock head.

Sirius smiled up at Lucius, pulling him down for another kiss. "Yes, I am ready, Lucius." It was actually kind of nice, being with the Slytherin like this and not worrying about being hurt by him.

Lucius chuckled and slowly, so very slowly began to ease into Sirius, moaning softly once he was buried to the hilt, shuddering a little and grinning. "mmm fuck, so tight." he growled panting softly. "oh yes how i love this." he moaned looking down at Sirius. "i love you." he didn't expect Sirius to respond, he didn't expect Sirius to return the feelings, so he just began to rock into the other, fucking him gently, but slowly picking up the pace.

Sirius moaned as Lucius slowly entered. He wasn't entirely sure of his feelings for the blond, but he knew that liked being around him. As Lucius started fucking him, he gripped the man close, kissing him deeply.

Lucius moaned softly, thrusting into his lover kissing him back his tongue stroking along Sirius's as he kissed back, his hand reaching down to carefully stroke Sirius's balls and cocks moaning softly a smirk on his lips. "you feel so good." he groaned softly. "you feel so right. perfect."

Sirius got dressed an hour later, leaning over to give Lucius a quick kiss. "I should be getting back to the Gryffindor tower, Lucius." Picking up his journal, he left to return to his common room.

Lucius grinned and nodded kissing Sirius's forehead. "good luck." he murmured softly grinning a little as he gave his own journal a wave. Lucius had designed it so that it would go warmish when the other wrote something in it. no one else could see what was written in it, it looked like a common library book to anyone who did not have the 'key' to look through the charm. a simple necklace, in Sirius's cace the wolf necklace that Lucius had given him. now all that was left was the field test.

Sirius put the book in a pocket on his school robes, wanting to keep it on him so he would know when Lucius wrote in his. He entered the common room and took a seat near the fire.

the book grew warm after a moment, the words written in it read. 'i hope this is working, have a good night Sirius.' Lucius wrote as Lupin headed over, flopping down next to his friend. "hows it going?" he asked still looking a little disgruntled about 'waking up' in the middle of the hallway. "hey do you know what the Imperious curse feels like?"

Sirius took his book out, smiling at the words written in it. He took out the quill that was with it and wrote back. 'Good night Lucius.' Closing the book, he looked up at Remus. "No I can't say that I do. Why do you ask, Moony?"

He shook his head, rubbing his forehead. "i don't know." he admitted softly frowning a little. "just a weird feeling i guess... i think i'm having black outs...either that or someones modifying my memory..." he admitted shaking his head. "i bet it's those damn slytherin's fucking with me again... you know two of those bastards pinned me to a corner last week and tormented me for almost two hours?

Sirius opened his journal back up and starting writing in it, telling Lucius about what had happened to Remus. "Which two Slytherins was it, Remus? Tell me so I can have them dealt with."

he shook his head. "i can't remember." he admitted scowling a little. "i try to remember and then it gets all fuzzy." he admitted rubbing his head. "and the harder i try the more pain i get." he admitted scowling. "and there are other things too. when i was getting cornered by a slytherin and then i don;t really remember what happened." he scowled darkly. "i wonder if theirs a counter curse to the memory charm? i'll ask one of the professors."

Back
Top Bottom