Wild

"Well its a good thing you found me. I'm probably the only person who doesn't give a fuck.And after its done....maybe you can stick around, join scotland yard. Be my partner, or uderling....yea I like that idea. You under me."He said with a playful smirk to lighten the mood.

Harry snickered a little. "yeah no, that's not happening officer." he taunted his hand reaching over to grip the others cock. "i'm usually very dominant, but i didn't think your reputation could handle having hickeys and bite marks over every inch of your body." wild child had a sexy streak to him it seamed.

James moaned thrusting up a little into the tuch, leaning back on his hands."I'm boss. I can deal with it. And its so happening."He said, enjoying teasing the man.

Harry smirked a little squeezing tighter running his hand over the others bulge. "mmm no it's not." he stated simply snickering suddenly. "maybe i could be your secretary, and you could fuck me over your desk like in the movies?" he teased smirking. "or maybe i could be your secritary, and tie you up every night after all the workers go home and have my naughty wicked way with your defenseless prone body?"

Adrien shuddered at the idea of being held down, smirking a little swallowing."I do like the idea of you as my secretary. Though you might need the high heels and mini skirt to complete the look. I need easy acess to have sex at work after all."he said shuddering as he shifted under the brunette's hand.

Harry smirked his nails suddenly digging into the crotch, a warning not to move. "i wouldn't mind wearing a skirt but the heals hurt too much." he stated simply reaching over with his other hand to pull down the zipper. "huh, you know what, i'm gonna fuck you out here, right in the middle of your lawn for the whole world to see."

James moaned, tilting his head back, hardening more at the idea."I thought secretaries are supposed to be submissive."He panted moaning at the feel of the brunette touching him.

Harry smirked as he worked the button off tugging James length out of the pants licking the tip. "mmm their supposed to be, but i'm anything but submissive." he growled smirking a little. "Take off your shirt." he demanded running his tongue along the shaft humming lightly at the taste. "for now, your MY bitch." he stated simply nipping lightly at the flesh.

James moaned, sitting up slowly, being even slower at the order. "I don't take orders well. You might have to punish me."he said shuddering, moaning as his eyes fluttered shut.

Harry growled, smirking a little as his eyes looked up at the other. "well now your just going to have to suffer. you should never tell someone like me no." he warned licking his lips as he set his hand on the lawn long blades of grass twisting together forming thick smooth vines that wrapped tightly around James wriggling and writhing around him, slipping wetly around his cock and slipping into his shirt to feel around for nipples and other sensitive flesh.

"But I wnat to."James whimpered under the long blades of grass as the found all his sensitve areas, tremblng as he shuddered. "Harry..."He whimpered as pleasure ran over his body, opening his eyes to look at the man.

Harry smirked a little licking his fingers as the vines wrapped tightly around James arms and legs, locking him in place and pinning him tightly to the ground as the long vines pressed upwards, ripping his shirt apart as they started to stroke his belly and cock, his nipples and his neck, a few stroking along his lips before pressing into his mouth, tasting like grass as they explored his mouth, several long vines slipping into his pants, rubbing against his ass as they looked for his entrance, pressing and stroking and tickling everything they found. Harry watching with heat filled eyes as he licked his lips, gripping himself through his pants. "aah you look so hot completely helpless."

James whimpered as he shifted under the vines, looking up at the man helplessly. It wasn't often James Rizzoli was totall under someone else's control. He just found it hard to give up control. Though he found it easier to give into Harry.Biting down on the grass he spit out the strands, shifting down against the grass as it entered him."Not as good as you. Harry please..."He whined, he didn't bottom alot, it gave up to much control, butt harry was the one man eh could see it happening with. And he really, really wanted he brunette, whimpering under the vines.

Harry smirked a little as the green vines gently poked and prodded his entrance, wet, not entering instead just, lubing him up the blades of grass pushing the pants down and off of the other, leaving James completely naked as harry unzipped his pants panting softly as he stroked himself. "yes James?" he asked smirking a little as the vines wrapped tightly around the cop's cock, restraining it tightly even as it pleasured him, preventing him from cumming until James said what harry wanted him to say.

James whimpered as he squirmed back against the vines, trying to get them inside him, whimpering louder as he saw harry playing with himself. Straining to reach out to him, wanting to touh him."Fuck me!"He growled straining to get to the brunette.

Harry laughed a little as the vines pulled away from his ass, harry standing as he licked his lips. "alright." he agreed nodding the vines pressing into James' mouth again tickling the mans tongue as the man was flipped onto all fours, the vines wrapping tightly around him to hold him in place as harry settled behind James his cock head pressing against his ass his hands stroking along his back as he slowly, so slowly began to press inside. "a..aah tight." harry groaned, smirking a little.

James whimpered trying to rock back against him, only to find himself held firmly in place. Whimpering the hold the vines had on his cock as he looked over his shoulder at the brunette."Never...bottom."he growled softly moaning.

Harry paused for a moment looking startled at the other buried completely in James ass now as he stared at the other. "oh... well you do now." he stated simply bucking into him eagerly, moaning softly smirking a little. "aah yeah that feels good. you doing alright down there uke?" he demanded smirking a little. he had a feeling James was really gonna get harry back for this, but he didn't care, that was half the fun.

"Fine."Came the angry moan as he looked at the brunette behind him. The look on his face promising revenge as he tried to move agaist him. Shuddering in pleasure, his skin flushed as he trembled a little. It hurt somewhat, but still felt amazing.

Harry snickered a little as he continued to move on, and in the other panting softly as the vines tickled James nipples some more, tickling the balls, running along them to pleasure James even more. "mmm fuck your so tight." Harry groaned panting hard. "gonna make me cum." he hissed smirking a little. "do you want to cum James?"

James glared at him, refusing to give in and beg. It wasn't in him to beg for release, at least not yet. HE still had that much control, even though he was quietly using the fight to not beg.

Harry snickered a little as he licked his lips. "that's alright." he panted softly the vines suddenly releasing the others cock Harry's head tipping back as he groaned. "we can Cum together then." he whispered panting hard, it was almost, romantic. "and THEN i'll make you beg." he growled smirking a little.

James moaned at the words as he came, splattering the ground below him as he tightened around Harry's cock, panting as he trembled.

Harry moaned tipping his head back as he spilled into the other panting hard. "o..oooh fuck YES!" he growled loosing his grip on his magic, the vines vanishing, returning to common grass once more as harry paused to catch his breath, still locked inside of James. "oh that felt good." harry groaned smirking a little. "you make a really good bottom."

James trembled as his legs slid out from under him, the both of them going to the ground with harry on top of him, moaning softly at the close contact."Good...cause I've never done that...thought maybe you'd be dissatisfid..."He muttered looking over his shoulder at him.

Back
Top Bottom