Wild

Draco moaned softly arching against him groaning loudly panting hard as he tossed his head back, screaming Marc's name as he came to the sound of the others voice panting hard. "n..nng yeeesss. ooh god MARK! yes." he whined licking his lips smiling a little. "mm i feel good."

Mar moaned softly as he came, holding the man against him tightly before pulling out of him, pulling out as he slumped down next to the man as he laid on the table, pulling the blond on top of him, kissing his head."You're amazing."He muttered

Draco moaned, smiling as Marc spilled, and then pulled out moaning softly before he giggled. "ha, i got my frosting after all." he teased smiling a little. "of course i'm amazing, you doubted this?" he asked smirking a little as he nuzzled the other. "your amazing too."

Marc laughed softly as he looked at the other, tilting his head as he pressed a kiss to draco's lips."I had no doubt you were amazing.Frosting just adds to it."He said laughing softly.

Marc rolled his eyes as he got up, starting to make a cake."Anything else my lord and master?"He teased kissing him softly as he started cooking

Draco chuckled and kissed him back. "yes, love and cherish me forever." he ordered grinning at him. " as he headed over to help out a little, licking his lips. "looks good already." he teased, even though the only thing in the works was gathering the ingredients, of course Draco was more looking at the others ass.

Marc turned to look at him, rolling his eyes as he realized what part of his anatomy the other was staring at.Smiling softly."I will."he said kissing him softly before starting to cook.

Draco smiled and kissed him back, chuckling a little. "i will too." he promised softly nipping at the others lip.

three months later Draco stood up at the Dinner table, all of their freinds gathered around laughing and chattering as they enjoyed some random holiday that they'd made up. "everyone, i have an announcement!" he chirped one of the twins piping up. "your coming out of the closet!" "no! shut up!" "your finally announcing that your a git!?" the other guess Draco glaring at them. "no, shut up." "your finally admitting that you love Harry and that your leaving mark for him?" Lupin guessed. "NO! shut up!" this time both harry and Draco said it. "Whats the news Draco?" Harry asked looking amused the Blond fairly beaming. "i, Draco Malfoy, am pregnant....with triplets."

Marc started at him as his brother started laughing, making the baby in his arms cry.

"W-what?"Marc stared at the blond before passng out.Waking up in a few minutes, wrapping the other in a hug pressing a kiss to his head."That's great."He grinned holding him tightly.Knowing everything would be perfect.

The end?

Back
Top Bottom