Wild

James whined a little."No I'm not.But I don't want to watch him eat..."He sighed before leaving.

Marc laughed as he heard the door shut, sliding a hand along draco's arm."Can to."

Draco snickered a little as he watched James leave. "he has yet to realize that Harry always eats his food at a rapid pace, harry was finished by the time he came in here." he snickered and looked up at Marc, mischief flashing in his eyes. "prove it." he ordered before his face scrunched up and he sneezed, turning away so he didn't get his germs all over Marc. "if your willing to share my cold that is."

"i'm willing to share anything with yu."Marc said seriously rolling over him, and pinning him to the bed as he lowered his head to nuzzle the blond neck."My poor sick princess.I'll just have to take care of you."He said sliding down, kissing his way down the blond's body

amrc snickered swirling his tongue around draco's belly button before looking up at him, a easy smile on his lips."I thought I couldn't please you princess?"

Draco moaned softly a smirk fluttering his lips. "well i had to say something to make you pleasure me." he teased smirking down at Marc. "i never said you could stop." he growled playfully, pushing Marc's head back down to his belly with a small moan. "keep going."

Mrc snickered refusing to be forced back down, rolling his eyes to look at the blond, a slow smirk spreading across his face."Dont force me to get rough with you princess."He said refusing to be pushed back down even as he ran a finger around his hipbone.

Draco groaned a little trying harder to push the other down, smirking a little. "shut up and get back to work." Draco demanded shivering against the fingers on his hip, he sure hoped Marc would get rough, Draco liked rough. even trying his very hardest though, Draco just wasn't strong enough to push Marc back down, marc was a cheater!

"So bossy princess."Marc said tightening his grip on the man's narrow hips, his hand incasing the span of his hips, and yet he refused to be pushed into doing more. After all,gentleness could be a torture to."Work?You're right. I do need to go to work. There's bad guys to catch."He snickered.

Draco groaned as he felt his hips pinned down offering Marc a dark glare. "don't, you, dare." he hissed dangerously. "you don't even want to KNOW what i will do you your house if you leave me horny and unsatisfied." he hissed licking his lips. of course, if mark tied him down then Draco couldn't do shit about it, but the blond didn't really picture Marc as a bondage kind of guy.

Marc smirked running a hand along draco's arms as he settled more on top of him, holding his wrists before muttering a spell, smirking as the invisble bonds wrapped round the man's wrists, keeping him where he was. Before getting up."I think I need to go to work."He said before starting to get ready to leave, wondering what draco would do. Curse or sulk

Draco groaned again as the invisible bonds locked him in place and he went bright red, wondering for a moment if the other hadn't heard him. "what!? YOU GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH! votre départ pour l'obtenir! Je vais te botter le cul! Je vais te violer jusqu'à ce que vous ne sentez pas vos boules! vous attendez! tu vas voir, ton cul est comme l'herbe!" He screamed speaking in an entirly different language, it sounded french...it WAS french. boy Draco sounded rather pissed.

Translation: your going to get it! i'm going to kick your ass! i'm going to rape you till you can't feel your balls! you waIT! you wait and see, your ass is grass!

Marc sighed a little,"Bye draco."He said walking out, but only staying away for about a hour before walking back in, looking at the pissed off blond. Reaching out and undoing the cuffs as he spoke."La princesse, vous avez d'accord? J'ai vraiment qu'à laisser un peu, mais james est downstairs qui. Quelle que soit apparemment concoction harry manger n'a pas d'accord avec lui. Je suis désolé amour."

translation:princess, you okay? I really only meant to leave for a bit, but james is downstairs puking. Apparently whatever concoction harry's eating didn't agree with him. I'm sorry love."

Draco had worn himself out yelling in french and cussing in English and was laying on the bed dozing until James walked in a scowl on his face. "leave the cuffs on." he growled smirking a little his eyes dark and dominant. "you can make it up to me Marc." he purred licking his lips as he lifted his hips, showing that he was still hard. being tied up and left there to suffer apparently had agreed with Draco more than the blond was willing to admit. "i want you on all fours, sucking my dick." he growled, wondering if Marc would really do as he said or would tease Draco some more, either was good, both where hot, Draco didn't care so long as he got some proper fucking attention!

"I think not princess."Marc said dragging draco around and shoving him around, making him kneel before handcuffing him back to the bed, smirking a little at the man on all fours on his bed."I think I'll be fucking you senseless love."He said trailing his fingernails over draco's spine. Smirking a little as he bent to kiss the dimples in draco's back.

Draco growled at the refusal and jerked, trying to escape being cuffed again and sulked when he failed, moaning at the nails on his beck and jerking against the lips on his dimples. "a..aah...nng." well there was a surprisingly sensitive spot, Draco whimpered with the pleasure and panted softly a low growl on his lips. "i don't feel any fucking going on back there!" he bitched, feeling rather pleased that Marc was taking the time to torment him.

"STop whining princess."Marc snickered sinking his teeth into the smooth curve of draco's ass before moving back up to press another kiss to the dimples. Grinning at the senstivity. It always amaszed him the things draco was sensitive to. Though he was looking slightly concerned, though the blond seemed to be enjoying it, he couldn't help but remember what kind of mess he'd been when he'd first arrived.

Draco yelped at the bite and arched into it gasping loudly. "o..oooh fuck yess." he groaned shuddering at the kisses to his dimples whimpering with the pleasure his cock leaking enough that the pre was slipping down the shaft. "f..fuck, Marc." he whined, adopting as annoying of a tone as he could. "Marc don't tease me like that! it's not fair!" he whined panting hard, half hoping he would continue the torment, and half hoping he would fuck him. Draco didn't even know what he wanted more, whatever the case he was very obviously enjoying the biting and the teasing.

Marc smiled running his tongue up the blond's back, moving to kiss him slowly."Since when have I been fair?"He asked amused as he slid his fingers into draco's body, sighing a little as he pressed against his prostate lightly. More a tease then anything else.

Draco moaned loudly tossing his head back, his hips lifting even more as Marc slid his fingers in panting hard letting out a long, loud moan as he touched the prostate. "a..aah please, Marc please." he pleaded spreading his legs, showing off everything he had, his balls filled from the teasing, his cock swollen and needy, his nipples where even poking out, he was so horny, so needy, so deliciously uke!

(I'm sorry!For some reason, my computer keeps kicking this one off my update page ><' okay now onward

Marc smiled a little pulling his fingers out before sliding over his lover, sinking down on top of him, bucking a little as he slid himself inside, sighing at the heat surrounding his cock."Is that what you wanted princess?"He teased leaning down to kiss the skin between his shoulderblades.

lol that's alright, my yahoo keeps forgetting to alert me to new posts, i'll get new posts, and then it will tell me about posts i got seven hours ago! highly annoying. it seams to have fixed itself for now, i guess we'll see.)

Draco moaned , whimpering as the fingers where pulled out, gasping as the cock slid in letting out a cute little mewl of pleasure as he nodded. "ye..yes! oh fuck yes! Marc, mmm feels so fucking GOOD!" he growled jerking his hands against the cuffs,simply using them to hold onto as he panting hard leaning into the kiss he smirked and nodded. "shut up and fuck me." he ordered, resisting the urge to start snickering.

"No."Marc grinned holding still, kissing the man's back again, hands tight on his hips."I think you might have to suffer for a little while longer."He said, not willing to let the blond order him around. Holding still for a few long moments before thrusting into him hard.

Draco groaned loudly in protest, trying to buck his hips, trying to fuck himself on Marc to no avail, panting hard. "pleease." he groaned rather pathetically, moaning loudly as the other began to thrust into him, panting hard. "ye..yes thank you, oooh Merlin yes!" he moaned, tired of the teasing, his cock and balls aching for release, Draco would be a good boy...for now. just so he could get his long desired orgasm.

Marc smiled slowly fucking him hard. Swallowing hard as he shuddered, biting his lip to stave off his orgasm as his pretty princess whimpered and moaned under him."Good?"He teased shuddering as he came, fingers stroking draco's cock, wanting him to join him.

Back
Top Bottom