Wild

"Yes."James said kissing him lightly, smirking as he leaned back."And I know you were. You talk in your sleep."He said pulling the man up and out of he seat wrapping his arms around the man tightly. Kissing him softly.

Harry blushed as he realized he'd been talking in his sleep again a small smirk on his face. "well that's alright then." he murmured sounding pleased. "i don't have to tell you what happened AFTER we got married then do i?" he teased smirking a little. "oh it was good, you tied me up and tormented me for HOURS, wouldn't let me cum till i was begging like a little whore, it was fun."

James shuddered a little pulling the man down into his lap as he sat down in his chair."Go on, I want to hear more about what I did to you?"

Harry smirked a little and tossed a wink up at the other. "you had my tied up." he explained. "my hands where tied behind my back and i was wearing a collar which was attached to a leash, which was tied to the head of the bed so i couldn't get away. you'd teased me till i was hard and pressed a cock ring around my dick so i couldn't cum, it made me SO sensitive." he growled smirking. "and so horny, you ran hot wax all down my back so it burned, but god if the pain didn't feel so good." he purred his voice low, husky with pleasure. "you paddled me, spanked me till my ass was red, and every time i denied you what you wanted you'd give me another five smacks until i did as i was told." he fought back his own excitement, he could feel himself getting a boner. "you made me say such embarrassing things." he teased smirking his lips at the others ear. "i'm a whore, i'm masters dirty little whore, whore wants to be fucked, master, oh please master fuck the whore, the naughty WILD whore!"

James moaned softly, clapping his hands onto the brunette's hips, shifting against him a little, his hardening cock pressing against the man's ass. Lifting him up he smirked,heading for his bedroom."I think something can be arranged."He said dropping the man to the bed, snapping the handcuffs in place before pushing him onto all fours, as he slid a cock ring on.Leaning back to admire his work."Hmmm...you really are delectable."he said tilting his head as he thought about how to create a collar."So, keep telling me about your dream."He said as he transfigured one of his pillows into a leash and collar, smirking as he leaned forward to show Harry what he was holding. Drawing out the pleasure of collaring the brunette by not doing it righ away.

Harry groaned softly, smirking at the hardness pressed into his ass panting with the heat that he had caused himself, growling as he found himself handcuffed again arching into the tight cock ring bucking his hips as he snarled lightly, smirk in place. "you mounted me, like a dog." he admitted smirking. "i think it's doggy style? you fucked me fast and hard and merciless and oh god." he groaned eying up the collar licking his lips, eager but offering the other a snarl laughter in his eyes. "you wouldn't dare!" because James always did, what harry 'wouldn't dare' him to do.

James smirked as he leaned in, sliding the collar around harry's nek, tying it in place before leaning up to tight the leash to the bed frame, pulling it tight, to keep him still but not enough to hurt him. Smiling slightly."You always say I wont, then I do."He said sitting up and smacking Harry's ass lightly.

Harry growled jerking at the collar panting softly as he smirked at James. "i've already figured that out." he teased snickering a little as he bucked into the smack a low moan falling from his lips as he scowled at the other. "now hush and degrade me!"

James laughed, sliding his belt out of the belt loops of his pants."Sadly, I don't have a paddle. I'll have to get out. But I digress, tell me how you want fucked and what a little slut you are."He said absently smacking the brunette in the ass with the belt.

Harry groaned a little as the belt smacked his ass, hissing lightly. "never!" he growled smirking a little wiggling his ass, eager to be punished, eager to be James' naughty wild little whore. "and your a wizard man! you can just MAKE one!" he taunted laughing a little.

James smirked a little as he tilted his head, belting the man again with his belt."I could but my belt's leaving such lovely welts on your ass."He said snapping it again, laying it hard on the man's ass."no. Tell me what a whore you are."

Harry groaned a little into the belt, his legs spreading like the whore he was laying his forehead against the cool sheets squirming as his cock bobbed, wanting attention, aching from the ring, his ass stinging pleasantly. "aah fuck." Harry groaned shivering lightly as he resisted the urge to give James what he wanted. like always it didn't last long. "i'm a whore." harry groaned softly. "i'm a dirty nasty little whore."

James smiled, trailing the belt end over his skin."Good boy.Now tell me what you want me to do to my whore."He said absently flicking the belt against harry's thigh. Truly enjoying topping the man, and enjoing abusing him, though he knew later guilt would get to him, for the moment he was enjoying himself.

Harry groaned panting softly as he tugged lightly at his collar, testing to see if he couldn't yank himself free. "fuck me, i want you to fuck me, i want master to fuck me so hard, and leave bruises and make me all his!" he growled panting softly, eager now, feeling the belt marks stinging in the cool air of the room. "whore wants master to fuck whore."

"Leave the collar alone."James said snapping the belt hard against his ass before undressing, kneeling behind him, hands on harry's hips before thrusting into him, moaning softly."Your so tight you whore."He muttered fucking him hard, reaching down under him to ease off the cock ring, fingers gently teasing the hard length as he fucked his boyfriend.

Harry whimpered lightly arching into the fucking panting hard, moaning at being called a whore, his cock jumping in the others hand as his ass tightened a little, just being called names was dragging him towards the edge, it was insane! "a..ah!" he let out a moan as the cock ring was eased off, Harry panting hard. "g..gonna... nng..."

"Not yet slut."James growled fucking him harder, slipping his fingers around the collar dragging him up so he was on all fours."Now tell me whore, how much you are enjoying it."He growled fingers creating a cock ring as he waited for the brunette to speak."Speak, puppy, speak."HE growled.

Harry gagged lightly against the collar gasping as he arched into the fucking, yelling in protest as he found his dick cut off shuddering. "ah... i.. i like it, a lot." he whimpered pathetically. "i love it, puppy loves it so much! puppy wants more and more! puppy wants masters cock inside and inside more and more and more and more!"

James smirked,"Good puppy."he said letting the man's cock go letting him come as he shuddered, coming as he clung to the man under him panting harshly as he bit down into Harry's shoulder, wincing when he felt blood fill his mouth.

Harry arched moaning loudly as he came panting hard. "f..fuck ye...yes!" he cried into the bite, trembling under the other. "n..nng harder." ahrry pleaded softly the pain of the bite only adding to the euphoric pleasure that harry was feeling in his orgasmic bliss.

James growled softly, biting him harder. His teeth nearly meeting through the brunette's skin before pulling away, rollign on his back as he reached ot to undo the leash and handcuffs, falling limply onto the bed.

Harry cried out in ecstasy at the pain, arching into the other before falling still, panting hard as he let the other un cuff him a small grin on his face. "a.. mm that was perfect." harry murmured happily his eyes flicking open to stare at the other as he crawled over and laid his head on the others stomach looking as content as a cat after cream. "i knew you could do it." he teased smirking a bit.

James smiled slightly, gently stroking the man's hair."I'm so glad you have faith in me."He said sighing contented, as he tried not to feel guilty for bruising his lover. Smiling he sighed contentedly, closing his eyes. Just enjoying being with him.

Harry snickered a little as he snuggled into the other sighing softly before pausing. "James.. i..." he paused and closed his eyes. "can we go shopping tomorrow?" he asked, changing what he had been about to say, he didn't want James to hate him for his one, true secrete. "i want to buy new clothes, and get my money out of Dumbledore's control...i'm seventeen now, he should have no legal rights to my accounts now."

"we can go shopping."James said with a smile, raising his head to look at the brunette, raising a eyebrow."But what were you going to say?"He said, having enough years as a cop to know when something had been changed in the middle of saying it.

Back
Top Bottom