Dragonheartless moon/lady

ADrien nodded a little."But its a good idea. Draco'll get to spend tme with dracen, and when I get fat again, we'll have someone around."He said looking worried, for once not realizing what he had admitted to. Blurting out that he was pregnant hadnt been how he'd meant to say it.

Harry Fred and Draco where all staring, wide eyed at Adrien and then Harry's face light up like the very sun, fear completely forgotten. "your pregnant!? really!?" he demanded laughing happily as he wrapped his arms tightly around Adrien's ribs. "mmm i fucking LOVE you." he growled possessively smiling a little to himself nuzzling the other happily Draco snorting a bit. "lately i don't sometimes wonder if Potter isn't pregnant too., he's so hormonal." "SHUT UP MALFOY!" Harry demanded looking amused as he winked at Adrien. "GET ME SOME APPLE JUICE!" Draco groaned but slid out of his chair and trotted off obediently and Harry and Fred both dissolved into furious giggles. "Fred you have him trained so well!"

Adrien snickered hugging his lover, pressing a kiss to harry's head."He really is well trained.So are you.I want foot massages this time."He demanded.

Harry laughed and carefully maneuvered Adrien onto the nearest couch and stripped off his shoes and socks and obediently started massaging the others feet looking highly amused as Fred snickered and settled onto the couch next to Adrien. "isn't it nice that we can make them suffer with us?" he asked grinning as George flooed into the Dragons Den shaking soot from his hair. "hey Adrien, you alright Mate? you took off like the Grim was after you."

Adrien swallowed hard moaning as he got his feet rubbed."Fine.I... we've just been stalked by someone.Had to make sure Harry was fine."He said resting hs head on Fred's shoulder, relaxing more.

George looked horrified and took a breath. "i decided their going to stay here." Fred interupted his brother lifting a foot. "now give me a foot massage." he ordered sulking a little. George snorted but settled onto his knees and started giving Fred a massage as Draco came in with an orange creamsicle and a cup of apple juice, giving harry the juice and the frozen treat to fred. "anyone need anything else?" the blond demanded, sulking a little.

"A chocolate bar and a kiss?"Adrien teased looking sulky and amused as he leaned up to the blond, pulling him close. Shifting his foot to rub against his lover's crotch.It was to be expected. He was horny and harry was touching him."They're so nicely trained."He grinned turning his head to look at Fred.

Draco looked startled and George snickered, harry gasping softly at the foot in his crotch pressing into it with a small moan as Draco obediently kissed Adrien a look of submission crossing the blonds face as it always did when he was getting touched by Adrien. "yes they are." Fred admitted licking his lips, his eyes heated as George tensed his yes wide. "i wanna watch someone fuck something." Fred growled and Harry Draco and George all tensed, staring at Adrien. wondering who was gonna get what. when Fred got like that, he wasn't satisfied very easily. they where all gonna end up getting molested by each other. "dibs on Draco!" George called, well aware Adrien would never let anyone else fuck Harry, and afraid he might end up bottoming if he ended up with Adrien...not that he'd mind while it was happening but his willingness to bottom for Adrien frightened him a little.

"Hey!No weasley you are mine this time."Adrien growled, "Potter can watch and keep his hands to himself this time."He growled as he pulled george against him, standing up.Holding him tightly against him."And why is everyone staring at me?"He asked looking at them all, raising a eyebrow as he slid his hands down the redhead's arms.

George groaned, protesting lightly as he found himself pulled into Adrien shivering lightly at the touch to his upper arms, whining lightly as Harry snickered and glanced at Draco. "what if i where to molest Draco? can i do that?" harry teased grinning. "i won't mount him, and i won't let him fuck me but i could give him a hand job." "you stay away from my dick potter." Draco ordered as George squirmed against Adrien. "l..leggo dammit i don't bottom..."

Adrien snickered a little, still groping the man held against him, shifting to rub his hardening cock against the red head's leg."Harry, sit on the coffeetable. Malfoy...you can have your way with him. Harry. No touching."He growled smirking a little as he shifted his hold on george, pulling out the piece of paper George had given him, quickly undoing the man's pants, muttering the spell."Now, you can get a taste of your own spell, george."He said kissing him slowly.

Harry pouted but sat on the Coffee table Draco looking a little stunned as to what to do before he smirked at harry who swallowed, looking a little nervous as Draco laughed and advanced on the Golden Boy a flick of the wand and harry was Naked. "ah shit." Harry groaned Draco snickering as he proceeded to molest the gryffindor.

George whimpered lightly squirming against Adrien panting softly squalling as the spell settled into place, forcing the mans cock rock hard as a tight invisible ring settled over his cock making George tremble and moan. "f..fuck..a..a..Adrien please.." he whimpered, not sure what he was begging for. to be let go, or to be dominated even George didn't know.

Adrien smirked as he shifted to make sure both him and george were in Harry's sight as he spelled off the man's clothes, nuzzling george's neck as he undid his pants with a free hand. Knotting his hands in the man's hair pushing him down."Suck me off."He growled looking down at the redhead.

Harry whined as Draco molested harry with his hands, stroking here and touching there, teasing the gryffindor golden boy as Harry panted watching George with heat filled eyes, George groaning as he found himself forced onto his knees naked a spark of rebellion lighting in George's eyes. "fuck you." he spat trying to get Adrien to let go of his hair, his hands clasping Adrien's in an effort to pull his hair from the others tight grip. George knew he was probably going to be punished for that, but it wasn't in him to just give in.

Adrien smirked, tightening his hold on the man's hair,whispering the key word, laughing as the spell took effect, watching the other man's face before stroking his own cock with his free hand."No, I'm going to definately fuck you. Now, suck me."He ordered.

George wailed loudly as the spell took affect arching furiously against the invisible pleasure his face crossed with the agony of such an intense FEELING of..well everything being pleasured all at the same time. for a moment George couldn't do anything but jerk and buck into the insane pleasure before he whimpered and set his mouth on the others cock, Draco, Harry and Fred moaning at the same time as they watched George bend obediently to Adrien's will Harry groaning loudly as Draco did something to him. Georges lips spreading wide along Adrien's cock, sucking and stroking with his tongue like the obedient whore he was.

Adrien moaned softly as he tilted his head to watch harry for a moment, closing his eyes. George's mouth felt amazing. Swallowing hard as he gently pulled the other off his cock he looked down at him,"Hands and knees boy. Ass in the air."He growled shoving him away from him.

George was talented with his mouth, no doubt he'd been getting lessons from Draco as he sucked and stroked and gasped as he found himself pushed away, the red head panting hard with lust but again that flash of defiance settled into George's eyes and he staggered to his feet, intending to lunge at Adrien, Harry moaning loudly over on the table as Draco gripped his cock and forced harry forward so he could fuck the brunette. "mmm yeah, who's Adrien's bitch?" Draco growled smirking. "letting someone molest you because Adrien told you to, what a whore." "m..mm f..fuck Draco stop teasing." Harry pleaded sounding ever so submissive his eyes flickering closed for a moment, but always watching Adrien.

Adrien smirked as he said the keyword again, catching the redhead in his hands,holding him gently and ever so cruelly by the neck,gentleness a form of punishment itself as he held the man away from him, giving draco a look.Seeing how he was bending the brunette of the table."You fuck him I'm going to take a strip out of your hide malfoy."He growled possessively, shoving George down onto the floor."Hands and knees."He growled.

Draco pouted a little at Adrien and glanced around. "well can i put an ass plug in him?" he asked, sulking a little at the fact that he didn't get to have actual sex, harry groaning and shaking his head, as if trying to beg Adrien to tell Draco no, the brunette too pleasured to make a noise.

George gasped and yelled loudly at the pleasure his knees buckling, only Adrien's gentle hand keeping him standing as George wriggled and writhed against the pleasure, gasping hard as he found himself on the floor, slowly getting onto his hands and knees, whimpering a little as he lifted his ass obediently into the air, resting his forehead on the floor as he listened to Fred moan softly. Fred was enjoying the show at least.

"No. Come here."He growled waiting for the blond to obey, making him lay down."Now, you're going to suck him off while I fuck him.And harry's going to sit there like a good little boy and watch.Can't make fred feel left out since he can't join us."He said sinking to his knees behind the red head, wrapping a hand in ish hair, pulling him back as he slid into the red head without a warning, moaning as he felt the heat around his cock, kissing george slowly gently, a contrast to the hard fucking.

Draco blinked and obediently laid down, wrapping his lips around George who moaned wantonly, bucking lightly into Draco's mouth panting hard, yelping loudly at the hair pull and then yelling in pain as he was suddenly entered, jerking violently in Adrien's grip. it almost felt like George had never been fucked before. George whimpered into the kiss, flexing his ass trembling violently from pain and pleasure as Draco doubled his efforts to help his Dom get over the pain, which was quickly fading. "m...more." George pleaded once the kiss was broken, he hadn't even shed a tear at the pain, he didn't even seam to care about it at all. Adrien had flipped Georges Sub switch.

Adrien smirked slightly snicerking as he slowly fucked the man hard, amused to take his time."Beg."he growled letting down of the man's hair, lowering his hands to the red head's hips, pulling him back hard into him. Moaning at the feel of him clenching around his cock.

George whimpered panting hard as Fred and Harry moaned in unison as George shuddered. "please, please Adriane more.. fuck me more." George pleaded his face red with shame and arousal, Draco gagging a little as he tried to push himself deeper into Draco's throat, not that Draco cared at all, he just readjusted himself. "please, please fuck me, lemme cum..please."

Adrien smirked a little as he fucked the man harder, faster, "Hmmm..you make Draco cry for release. I think I want to see tears."He said with snicker as he fucked the man, tilting his head to look at harry.Smirk widening.

Back
Top Bottom