Dragonheartless moon/lady

the man laughed a little and nodded. "that's a shame.' he admitted. "i never got to see the pictures, but Harry tells me they where very good." he admitted motioning to a set where a man was laying across a bed, a Popsicle in hand dressed in leather pants and looking moderately sexy. "that is the sort of shoot we usually take." he admitted. "sexy but not sexual if you get my drift." he admitted chuckling.

"Potter, why couldn't you have done that?I could handle that."Adrien whined, nudging Harry."Come on, lets show them how its done. You did say you wanted me to pose.We'll be so hot, we'll burn the house down."He said laughing softly, nervously. Trying to act like himself, but really, he had this fear of getting his picture taken. It was a weird fear, but it was there. So he was nervous.

Harry laughed a little and kissed the others neck. "Lover, whats wrong?" he asked softly. "your about to jump out of your skin." he admitted gently running his fingers against the others forehead. "do you want to find a quiet room to relax for a moment?"

Adrien sighed, tilting his head to the side as Harry kissed him."No...lets do this."He muttered, pressing a kiss to his forehead."I don't like getting my picture taken...I avoid it usually. But I want to do this...I'm just..."He sighed softly."bad things usually happened after getting my picture taken."

Harry paused and then smiled a little. "well then, don't get your picture taken." he stated simply. "you don't have to love, if you just want to watch that's ok...if you feel like you need to go home that's ok too." he promised. "i won't be doing anymore nudes, i'll just be doing what that guy is doing." he admitted pointing to a man in a maids uniform letting everyone take pictures of him as he pretended to sip sexily at a milkshake. "perfectly clean pictures."

Adrien poked him."No, I'm getting my picture taken. Cause well, just imagine the twins faces if we show them me in something like that."He said tilting his head towards the maid outfit."Coem on potter, lets get dressed. What do you want me in?"

Harry snickered a little. "something Sexy." he ordered smirking a little. "i'm the 'cute' type." he admitted leading Adrien into a room that was stuffed full of clothes. "go ahead and pick out anything you like." he ordered grinning as he pulled off his shirt and slipped started picking through the women's clothing section.

Adrien smirked before looking through the woman's clothing, before drawing out a french maids outfit and a devil's outfit, looking at harry."Which one?'He said holding up the black and white outfit against the red one.

Harry smirked and pointed to the red one. "because i fully intend to be an 'innocent'of some kind." he teased pulling on a pure white shirt and mini skirt, making himself appear as innocent and sinless as he could possibly manage a smirk in place. "what do you think?"

"Very innocent."Adrien said as he turned to face Harry, the red clingy silk shirt sliding along taunt muscles, the small red skirt barely enough to cover him as he leaned over to kiss harry, the pitchfork twirling in his fingers, and the devil horns in dark hair."Come on, time to go see what everyone else says."

Harry snickered a little as he ran his fingers along the others inner thigh a smirk in place. "oh i have a feeling they'll like it. he teased smirking as he magicked a golden Halo above his head and bounced out of the room, several people turning to stare at the two.

Adrien blushed lightly, whch made him a even more charming devil as he followed after harry. Smirking a little, "So where do you want me?"He asked as he looked at Harry, not sure how he wanted to pose.

Harry smirked a little as he led Adrien to a black sheeted bed and tossed him onto it, grinning as he joined him on the bed running hsi lips down the others neck. "remember, we're trying to keep this clean." he teased smirking. "you can fondle, but you can't fuck."

drien maned softly, catching his lip between his teeth as he turne to look at the camera, sprawling back on it as he slid a hand down, cupping the man's ass."Good rules. No one but me gets to see you fucked."He growled.

Harry groaned, blushing hard as he arched lightly into the other smirking a little. "bind my hands to the top of the bed. "he whispered huskily a smirk in place. "make it look like your raping the cute little angel, people love that."

Adrien growled as he rolled them over, pinning him down as he bound Harry's hands up out of the way so they could still see his face, going to his knees between Harry's knees, bending over him with one hand near his head, summoning the fire whip, trailing the visible lines over his skin. Smirking. Knowing they really did look like the lovely angel and devil.

Harry moaned softly as he was bound, blushing hard as he arched into the firewhip, gasping loudly trembling lightly under Adrien, his cock already fully hard pressing it into Adrien's crotch as the Camera men went insane, taking as many pictures as they could.

Adrien smiled as he leaned down to kiss him, "Ah, you're so cute."He muttered, forgetting about the cameras as he let the whip slid into the ice one, snapping it against harry's thigh slightly, laying down on his side as he stroked the whip over harry's skin.his own cock aching as he pressed it against harry's thigh.

Harry moaned again blushing harder as he spread his legs panting hard. "a..aah Adrien." he groaned trembling with the pleasure his head tossed back, he looked lost in the agony of pleasure, and the camera's where capturing every single moment of Harry's torture. "a..aah f..fuck."

Adrien growled as he rolled away, raising his head to look at the cameramen."Enough."he growled, staring at the cieling not liking the tight feeling of uneasiness that gripped him as he looked down at the man. Not knowing what was bothering him, panting slightly.

Harry groaned a little the cameramen all backing away to focus on their next target obediently harry moaning a little, a smirk on his face. "mmm take me home." Harry growled panting softly. "punish your innocent little angel." he demanded looking over at the other and frowning. "adrien?...are you alright?"

Adrien rubbed a hand over his face."Fine."He said closing a hand over harry's wrist, apparating them home, collapsing back on the bed."I'm just horny."He said kissing the man as he drew him down on the bed.Not about to ruin a moment because he was paranoid.

Harry groaned, smirking as he wriggled on the bed running his fingers down the others neck licking his lips. "mm fuck yeah." he growled smirking a little as he settled himself over his lover a grin in place. "mm i love you a great deal." he growled smirking a little as he trailed his fingers down the others belly, heading for his crotch. "i want you to own my ass." he growled smirking brightly. "Remind me how much of a good fuck you are." it had been a while since harry had been tormented, and he had the sudden urge to feel pain.

Adrien growled softly, before rolling them, pinning the man to the bed as he locked his hands around his wrists, binding him down with a touch of ice. Smirking as he looked at the man."I am more then a good fuck. I am AMAZING."He saaid snapping his wrist, letting the whip snap hard against Harry's skin as he slid a hand up the skirt, sliding his fingers around harry's cock, letting the invisble cock ring settle around him."An I already own your ass.You better remember those things."He growled whipping him again.

Harry groaned softly as he found himself pinned to the bed with the freezing bonds panting hard and arching into the snap of the whip, tipping his head back to groan loudly his legs spreading, hoping for more whimpering in protest at the cock ring, his hips bucking into the others fingers in protest and need. "ye...yes!" Harry agreed with Adrien panting hard. "you own me, always own me." harry agreed, eager to be tormented more. "please, Adrien, punish me." he pleaded, squirming against him. "make sure i never forget who owns me."

Back
Top Bottom