Dragonheartless moon/lady

Adrien moaned softly, going to sleep himself. That evening he stirred, gently shaking harry. "Come on sweetheart, we have to go get our dragon."He said kissing his head.

Harry groaned softly, stirring next to Adrien his eyes flickering open before he leaped to his feet wand drawn panting hard as he looked around for the enemies that had been attacking him in his sleep. "haah,... just a dream." he muttered sounding relieved as he scrubbed his face with his hands looking back at Adrien and scowled at him. "you put me to sleep." he complained pouting a little. "that's not fair."

Adrien rasied a eyebrow, looking at ease despite having his lover scowling at him."Yes I did. You were upset, I didn't know what else to do."he said smiling slightly easily."We should go get Dracen before Draco decides he's keeping her."

Harry sighed a little and scrubbed his face again. "thank you." he murmured smiling at his lover. "no ones every tried to help me through it before... usually they just let me sulk and brood." he admitted grabbing a pair of tight dragonhide pants to yank on, he felt the need to be sexy all of a sudden. "why does Draco have Dracen?" he asked looking confused.

"Because you were brooding, and I wanted to know what was wrong, and I didn't knwo what was wrong, so I asked him to watch her while I took care of you."He said dressing looking at the man, drooling mentally as he studied him.

Harry blinked and then. "oh." he muttered pulling on his tight spandex shirt, the one he'd once worn to clubs, yanking on his dragonhide jacket afterwords running a hand through his hair. "well..." he glanced at Adrien and smiled at him. "thank you, lover...really it means a lot to me."

Adrien swallowed hard steppign closer to him, pulling that well fit body against his, rubbing his hardening cock against his thigh."I've missed you."He growled kissing him hard.

Harry growled back kissing Adrien hard a smirk flitting across his lips. "well then, maybe you aught to punish me for making you worry." he teased gripping the others hair and tugging his head back, as if he was trying to take control. "it's been so long since i've had your cock up my ass."

Adrien growled softly kissing him hard, yanking his head back, before taking control, tighting his fingers in his hair, holding him tight."I will."He growled shoving him onto the bed, smirking as the vines wrapped around his wrists and legs holding him in place. BEfore banishing the clothes he trailed a leather whip over his skin, having retrieved it from under the bed."Beg."He ordered, smacking him lightly.

Harry moaned as he felt his own head pulled back, panting softly as he was pinned to the bed, his legs spread apart by the vines, a low growl falling from his lips. "make me!" he hissed a smirk playing his lips, he was an uke, sure but that didn't mean he was just gonna back down and do as he was told, he liked the challenge, and he was certain Adrien did too.

Adrien smirked, snappinghis wrist, laying deep welts on his chest, smirking as he looked over the man. "beg."He growled leaning down to kiss him, cupping his chin his hand, fingers biting hard into his jaw."Now."

Harry groaned arching into the whip panting hard his cock dripping with the lust and pleasure of the pain, harry whimpering into the others fingers his eyes fluttering closed at the order. "please." he pleaded, he BEGGED. "please, Gabriel please." he murmured panting lightly. he wasn't sure what he was begging for, but so long as it pleased his lover, then Harry could handle everything. personally he hoped Adrien kept tormenting him a little, made harry do embarrassing things, harry loved putting on a show.

"Keep going."Adrien said as he snapped his wrist again, the whip biting deep as he lowered his head, licking a wet path along Harry's cock before looking up at him. Wondering what he would do, and enjoying tormenting him a bit.

Harry moaned at the whip and gasped at the lick, arching into the tongue bucking his hips as best he could. "p..please! Adrien, please more!" he begged writhing on the bed. "please, please.. put me in my place, punish me, anything just please!" harry loved it, he loved it so much, he wanted more and more, he wanted to feel everything Adrien had to offer.

"Fine."Adrien growled softly, dropping the whip as he pushing the man's legs further apart, before sliding into the man, moaning softly."...I've missed you."eh said kissing the man desperately, thrusting into him hard as he fucked him with months worth of pent up emotion and need.

Harry moaned arching into the other panting hard his head tossed back as he bucked into the others thrusts moaning loudly. "ye,,yes! oh g..god Adrien yes!" he wailed, feeling filled properly for the first time since Adrien had first gone blind, how long ago? he couldn't remember but damn it had been TOO long. "nnng please! aaah please harder.. please harder."

Adrien smirked fucking him as hard and fast as he could, biting down hard on his neck as he came, clinging to the man, panting."Damn...To long."He said stroking the brunette in his hand, shivering slightly.

Harry moaned and wriggled and bucked into the others thrusts panting hard as he felt the other cum, whimpering lightly as he felt the hand wrap around his cock arching as he spilled all over the others fingers. "a..aaah f...fuck yes!"

Adrien sighed softly as he pulled out of him letting the spell go to let him go, collapsing on his side next to him, cuddling close."I love you...it's been to long..."He muttered sleepily, casting a spell to clean them up, and knowing they had to go take care of narcissa before they went to get Dracen, but at the moment, he was to comfortable.

Harry smirked a little and nodded. "we should go get Dracen." he mumbled softly, already starting to sit up as he went into his closet. "and i think i'll wear something special today." he admitted tossing a look at Adrien. "close your eyes, and don't peek!" he demanded, sounding rather smug.

"Fine."Adrien said closing his eyes as he put on his own clothes, a pair of snug jeans and a sweat shirt. Sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting to be told he could look again.

there was a lut of rustling, and a few curses and then a smug chuckle as the sounds of clothes being put on was heard. "alright, you can look." Harry chirped. he was dressed in a black miniskirt, the ruffled hem coming to a stop just above his knees, showing off his long, slender, feminine legs, as tanned as the rest of his body. he wore a male cut shirt that clung tightly to his rubs, but stopped just above his belly, showing off a great deal of skin, a green jacket lay over the black belly shirt, making harry look classy as well as whorish. he had pulled his longer hair into a ponytail, giving himself an almost female appearance, save for the strong masculine jaw, and the lack of breasts, harry could almost have passed as a girl. "what do you think?"

Adrien swallowed hard as he looked his lover over, leaning down to kiss him."Yoiu look amazing. And if we didn't have to go get Dracen, I'd fuck you now."He said seriously holding the man against him, running a hand up a bare leg before moving him away."Come on, lets go."He said heading downstairs.

Harry snickered a little, brushing his bangs down to hide his scar and pulling on long hooker boots that came up to mid shin and tied into place, bending over to do so to give Adrien a good view of the Lacey black thong that he was wearing under the skirt, no harry hadn't hiked up the skirt to do so! he would NEVER tease Adrien like that! ok so maybe he would. "alright, lets go!" harry chirped grinning as he headed out the door, leaving Adrien alone with his 'problem'

"Fuck."Adrien growled staring after him, pressing a hand against his cock, trying to make it go down before swallowing.Following after him in a few minutes when he managed to make it be tame, he kept his eyes off the boy who lived as they flooed to the dragon's den, looking around for draco and dracen."Draco?"He called staring at harry, unable to help it.

Back
Top Bottom