Dragonheartless moon/lady

Harry blinked a little at the other before he laughed a little and laid his head down on the others chest. "that's cute." he admitted smiling. "because i was worried, that you where going to abandon me, and go live with Draco and the Twins." he admitted softly tracing patterns on the others chest looking up at the other. "i will never send you away." he admitted. "i'm too selfish for that."

"Good.Cause I don't want to leave."Adrien admitted, kissing his forehead, before blushing, then paling at what he'd admitted to. Dragging the brunette up for a kiss he smiled, hands slowly running along the brunette's body."I'm selfish enough that I want to stay....even if I'm not good for you."He muttered. The totally opposite of Oliver who didn't think Harry wasn't good enough to stay with, Adrien felt guilty for not being good enough, not being the man Harry needed him to be. Guilty because he felt to broken, to grounde to have moments of whimsy and romantism though he was starting to feel better about himself, it was still going to be a long road to convince him he was loved,safe, and worthy of having someone to call his own.

Harry smiled a little up at the other. "good." he purred softly. "we can be selfish together then." he agreed kissing the other back before gasping, arching when the hands stroked along his lower back shuddering as his cock hardened against the others thigh. "o..oh c..crap." harry groaned his eyes fluttering as his fingers dug into the others shirt turned on again in an instant. it seamed Harry's ears weren't the only pleasure point that the emerald eyed golden boy had,

Adrien laughed softly at the reaction, flexing his leg as the brunette rubbed against him."Harry..."He started, biting his lip. Remembering what the brunette had said the night before, but he needed a favor....to heal some wound. Because it was a day to lay some of his ghosts to rest, but he couldn't bring himself to ask. Moaning as his own cock hardened against Harry's stomach, rubbing against him soflty.

Harry groaned softly panting lightly as he looked down at the other. "yeah?" he asked softly panting a little as he gently bucked into the others cock shivering a little. "you have a bad look on your face, whats wrong?" he asked, worried despite having a hard on and the libido of a nympho.

Adrien smiled slightly as he looked up at the man, kissing him slowly."....will you top me?"He asked, tilting his head a little, gently running his fingers through the brunette's hair.

harry froze and then hesitated a little biting his lip before grinning a bit. "are you sure?" he asked carefully stroking the others cheek. "if you don't feel ready, you shouldn't force yourself." he warned his hands trailing down the others body already. he was a little excited about the idea really, to top Gabriel, his broken angel, to torment him, tease him, love him till the man was begging for mercy...harry wanted to.

Adrien smiled a little, gently running his fingers through his hair. Not sure if he was ready, but trusting harry enough to stop if he said stop."I trust you."he said swallowing hard as he looked at Harry, a little excited, a little fearful and more then a little turned on at the idea, because it would be his first time bottoming willingly, and it'd be for harry, with harry a man who he trusted then anyone else.

Harry grinned a little at him and nodded gently stroking the others cheek and then neck. "i'll be real gentle." he promised smirking a little. "i'll show you the 'agony' of love." he promised smiling. "so that your heart throbs and your cock pulses, and you cum and cum until you just can't anymore." he chuckled a little and gently nibbled at the others neck his fingers stroking along the others nipples a soft sigh falling from his lips, pleased at being able to touch and stroke and feel everything about his lover, without fear that he might be gone in the morning.

Adrien sighed softly,tilting his head to the side to let Harry have his neck, shuddering under his lips as harry played with his nipples, gently running his hand through Harry's hair."Are you so sure you can make me enjoy myself?"he teased sliding a hand down his back, shifting a little. Nervous but willing to try. Because he needed to, and because harry seemed excited at the prospect.

Harry chuckled a little grinning at him as he ran his tongue down the others neck to the left nipple, flicking it teasingly. "i made you enjoy it last time didn't i?" he taunted smirking a little. "i think i might forgoe the cock ring this time though, i want a subtle pleasure this time." he admitted snickering a little.

Adrien moaned softly, closing his eyes as he shifted, hips moving as he shifted against the man laying on him. "Ah, but then you weren't topping."He said dragging the man up for a kiss, needing it. Wrapping his arms around the man,holding him against him, nuzzling his ear before biting down. Inetnt on driving him as insane as he was making him.

Harry chuckled a little and smirked a bit at the other biting lightly on the nipple purring a little. "mmm that's true." he agreed chuckling as he kissed back his tongue slipping across the others lips before moaning hotly at the ear nuzzle and bite, his fingers spreading across the others cock, giving it a firm squeeze. "aaah your so naughty." he teased chuckling a bit. "behave now or i'll have to tie you up again." he teased giving Adrien's cock a firm squeeze.

Adrien moaned bucking into the touch, shuddering a little before he leaned back."N-no."He said closing his eyes. Enjoying the feel of the brunette touching.Whimpering softly. wanting more.

Harry snickered a little running his fingers over the others cock head, fingering the slit for a moment before growling lightly, pleased with himself as he slowly slid down the others body, tracing muscles and scars with fingers, and then tongue, pausing to pepper places with loving kisses a small smile in place as he exploited every spot on the others body, purposefully skipping the nipples, and then cock to feel along the inner thighs instead. "so warm." he murmured grinning a little.

Adrien whimpered, turning to goo under the man's lips as he spread his legs a little. Like draco, he had a weakness for his inner thighs. Trembling a ilittle as the man touched him, so blissfully unaware of anything but the pleasurable touches Harry was giving him. Feeling so loved, and safe in his arms."Harry!"he whined softly, squirming, hips moving up slightly, trying to get friction on his aching cock.

Harry chuckled a little as he felt the other trembling licking along the inner thighs a little more before finally reaching up and nuzzling the others balls, running his nose along them before pulling one into his mouth and suckling on it as his hand massaged the other, offering Adrien a much more intense pleasure than the gentle thrum harry had offered before, his free hand, slick and wet stroked along the puckered entrance, rubbing and teasing, waiting for it to relax before slipping a single finger deep inside.

Adrien whimpered louder as he tensed a little at the feel of the man's finger inside him, swallowing hard as he relaxed, hands buried in harry's harry, shifting a little, wanting more from him, so drowning in pleasure that he wasn't really aware of what harry was doing, just that it felt amazing.

Harry smirked a little running his tongue along the base now, sucking on the flesh between cock and balls adding a second, and then a third finger to get him well stretched as they pumped in and out, Harry's tongue traveling higher along Adrein's cock as he searched for the prostate, his fingers settling on it just as he pulled the head of the others cock into his mouth and sucked.

"harry!"He cried out sharply, hands pulling on the brunette's hair as he fisted the strands in his hands, coming hard as he body thrashed on the blanket below him, whimpering. A pile of goo under harry's hands, just whimpering and wanting more. Needing harry buried in him."Harry. Please fuck me please. I want to..."he muttered softly shifting. He didn't do it often, but when he wanted to, he begged nicely.

Harry swallowed the others cum pulling away to catch his own breath and let Adrien calm down a little his fingers still wiggling around inside, a muttered spell and there was lube coating Harry's fingers, spreading the cool liquid around as harry panted grinning as he sat up and hovered over the other as he stroked himself to lube up his cock as well. "ready?" he asked softly settling himself right in front of the entrance. "try to stay relaxed, it might hurt a little."

"Pain I can deal with. I'm sure I've caused you some."he said leaning up to kiss harry gently, running a hand down his back. Tensing a little as he felt the other's cock against him, struggling to relax, closing his eyes as he kissed harry, relaxing slowly.

Harry smirked a little. "yes but i LIKE pain." he reminded the other, slowly, very slowly beginning to ease his way in. "a..aaah yes.... oh god, tight." harry groaned shivering against Adrien. "m..mmm Merlin your so tight, feels good." he groaned panting hard. "tell me if you need me to stop."

Adrien shuddered at the feel of the man buried in him, fisting his hands against the man's back, resisting the urge to say stop just because he needed to keep going."I'd better be tight.I don't do this often."He growled softly biting the brunette's ear.

Harry moaned loudly as Adrien bit his ear and his fingers tickled his lover neck in revenge as he buried himself to the hilt and paused, half to let Adrien relax and half to calm himself down. "a..aah yes well, i really appreciate it." he admitted panting softly. "let me know when it stops hurting."

Back
Top Bottom