Dragonheartless moon/lady

Draco smiled a little. he wanted to make sure, that if we had sex, that i would go back to the twins, and that you would go back to him. he knows that i don't lie, and when i assured him he went ahead and said something like that. it surprised me, he really cares about you...but you shouldn't feel obligated to if you don't want to Adrien, and if you do, i already got George and Fred's approval. i wasn't sure, but i... i thought it would be nice, one last time. Draco admitted biting his lip as he watched the other closely. harry told you it was alright, because he knows that it would be good for both of us, to help settle our pasts...Harry has enough of his own inner demons to understand completely. Draco calmly wrapped his arms around Adrien's body gently holding him, hugging him, offering him comfort. harry won't be jealous, harry won't hate you, and he won't be angry or get angry if you do what you need to do to heal.

Adrien sniffled a little, shifting slightly, wrapping his arms around the man before raising his head, rubbing his eyes as he kissing the blond gently, deepening it as he wrapped his fingers in the blond's hair. Taking his word for it, that he wouldn't damage his relationship with harry if he did this. Swallowing he kissed the blond with skill, before getting up, dragging the blond up with him,gently pushing him back onto the bed, laying him down as he gently explored his body with slender fingers, taking comfort in the touch of the blond,some of the soul wounds healing as he felt the blond's heart pounding under his fingers.

Draco smiled and kissed back his mouth opening to allow the other entrance into his mouth, his tongue almost playfully stroking along Adrien's lips as they kissed as he silently made their clothes vanish and fold themselves on a chair at the other side of the room, setting his wand down afterwords as he was pushed onto the bed, tipping his head back in a silent moan every time Adrien brushed his sensitive places. Draco's inner thighs where his weak point, and he fully expected Adrien to use it.

Adrien smirked as he looked up at the blond, sliding down his body, spreading the blonds legs to kneel between them, lowering his head, brushing his lips against Draco's inner thigh,gently nibbling the skin as he gently slid his fingers into the blond, having every intention of driving him insane...and wondering if he could make him come with just biting on his thigh and fingering him. A evil little smirk curling his lips as he looked up at the blond.

Draco smirked back watching intently, moaning loudly as he bucked lightly into the others lips gasping hard. a..ah, not there. he pleaded his legs twitching as the fingers slid home, even with his...'active' lifestyle Draco was still tight. Adrien, a..aah. and still so vocal, but not desperate yet, or Draco would have been saying the dirtiest things.

"Yes?"Adrien smirked, his lips brushing against Draco's thigh as he bit down, sucking gently on his thigh before spreading his fingers a little in the blond, moaning at how tight he still was. Smirking as he licked the full set of teeth marks on Draco's leg, nuzzling his skin as he looked at the blond. Wanting him to beg, pulling his fingers out of the blond he slid a hand up Draco's other leg, finger tips teasing his inner thigh, tongue and teeth playing with the skin under his lips.

Draco arched against the others lips panting softly against the pleasure that was Adrien his fingers clutching the bed, trembling as he bucked into the fingers, a look of pleasure spread across the blonds face his leg jerking at the bite, a silent moan filling Adrien's head. Dri, Dri fuck me, please don't tease me like this, i need it, i need your thick dick buried in my tight wanting ass. make me a slut, ah please you have to fuck me, i can't take it, it's too good, fuck me, fuck me Dri please. oh yeah, there was the slytherin slut.

Adrien shuddered at the remembered neckname, swallowing hard as he stood, looking down at his slytherin, before shifting the man further back onto the bed.Settling down on top of him as he kissed the blond slowly."Such a slytherin slut..."Adrien purred as he eased himself into the blond, smirking slightly as he looked down at him.

Draco moaned silently as he moved to where Adrien wanted him to go to panting hard face red, Draco only had two sides to his 'sexual' personality. either he was a blushing slutty submissive, or he was a tyrant Dominant who loved to tease people until they cried for release. Draco was not very complicated, and so he kissed back, his arms wrapping around Adrien just like he'd used to before, arching into him just so, so that his cock could fill him even further, and thanked Adrien for fucking him.

Adrien laughed softly at being thanked, fucking the blond earnestly, leaning down to nuzzle his neck, gently biting down as his hand wrapped around Draco's cock, gently jerking him off, shuddering as he buried himself in draco over and over, loving the feel of the blond around his cock. Finding peace and redemption in the act, and he was enjoying himself. Smirking as he looked down at Draco's blushing face.

Draco moaned silently as he was fucked clinging to the other tightly as he wiggled around gasping as his cock was grabbed. yes, oh god yes fuck me, please Adrien harder, fuck me harder, make me your whore! always so wanting, his blush growing as he struggled towards his orgasm. it was a well known fact that Draco often sent himself over the edge just by dirty talking to his partner, sometimes he was even able to make Fred cum, just by light touches and dirty talk.

Adrien smirked giving in, fucking him harder as he tightened his fingers in a circle around the base of the blond's cock, making an effective cock ring as he looked dodwn at the blond."oh, your not done yet."Adrien grinned as he fucked the blond, having been the one to teach Draco how good he was at dirty talk, he was pretty much excempt from the effects,and having every intention of making the blond a whimpering whining begging mess before he let him come.

Draco cried out inside of Adrien's head arching against the fingers panting hard. no, no Dri please! please gotta cum, gotta cum so bad! nnn fuck your so good, cock is so big inside of me, aaah yes you fuck me so good, i gotta cum, Dri please i gotta cum! it was so cruel to be so close to an orgasm and denied it, wriggling and writhing, bucking and jerking his hands reaching down to grab Adrien's wrist, trying to yank his cock free. leggo! leggo Adrien i gotta cum! not begging just yet, more ordering than anything else blushing hard at the growing pleasure building and building inside of him.

Adrien smirked tightening his grip slightly, sliding his free hand down and gripping the blond's thigh in his hand looking down at him."That sounded like a order. I take no one's orders Dray. You know that."He growled tightening his grip on Draco's inner thigh, his grip hard and tight on Draco's thigh, the corded muscles of his wrists bulging a little to keep from being pulled off. "Beg."He growled the order watching Draco's flushed face.

Draco whimpered lightly arching into the hand on his thigh gasping hard his hands still tugging at the others wrist. PLEASE! please Adrien let me cum! let the dirty little Slut cum. begging like a good little whore his face beat red as he was fucked and restrained jerking against the pleasure now. i'm going to go mad, please! please i want to cum, please!

Adrien moaned as he let the blond's cock go, sliding down and pushin his legs up, hands gripping his thighs as he pounded into the blond, blue eyes going wide as he came, fingers digging into pale flesh.

Draco arched hard, his legs jerking against the other as he too came yelling in pleasure as his cock spread his seed across Adrien's belly as he jerked into the tight grip panting hard as he slowly began to relax. u..uuh Dri, so good, love the way you fuck me. Draco groaned his eyes fluttering closed as he tried to recover.

Adrien moaned, shuddering as he pulled out of the blond, collapsing on his side, head pillowed on the blond's chest as he panted, struggling to recover. Closing his eyes as he snuggled close. Feeling better then he had in years. No longer feeling horrible about leaving the blond hurt and alone, feeling forgiven for it. Relaxing and sleeply, and even basking in the wonderful afterglow, he wanted harry. As much as he loved his blond friend, he'd fallen in love with the brunette, and wanted him near. Not that he was ready o admit to being in love with him, but he wanted the man.

"Hmmm....good as ever. You must get alot of practice."He teased running his fingers absently over the blond's side.

Draco smirked a little as he laid lightly on Adrien sighing softly. i get a fair amount of practice, it's been a while since i was let cum so soon though, it's nice. George makes me cry before he lets me cum, i guess that's ok though because i do the same thing to Fred. twisted twisted people. he smiled lightly at Adrien and gently kissed his cheek. thank you, i feel much better now, are you feeling better?

Adrien smiled slightly, nuzzling the blond's chest, not answering right away as he pressed the man closer."I don't want you crying for me."He muttered pain in the words before it faded from his face. Smiling slightly he nodded."I feel....easier. More comfortable. I know you had to trust me to let me touch you...so its easier to believe that you forgive me. And..I'm better. A little."He muttered holding the man closer as he closed his eyes.

Draco smiled wrapping his arms around the other simply holding him a little. i forgave you a long time ago Dri, it was never you i blamed for my pains, it is my mother and that bastard voldemort who i hate. never you. he promised gently his gray eyes looking up at the other. even when you held me by the neck a moment ago, i was not afraid, i know you would never hurt me, not on purpose.

Adrien relaxed even more at the words, finding peace with them as he shuddered a little, lifting his head a little to kiss him slowly, before laying back down, his head pillowed on the blond's shoulder."I'm glad one of knows that."He muttered shuddering a little before smiling, kissing his neck."Thank you draco."He said softly, holding him closer. Contentment and peace coming from the man, no hint of the fear or anger that had driven him into running out of the room. For the moment, totally at peace.

Draco smiled as he curled lightly into Adrien gently dragging the blanket up around them, sighing softly. i'll have to leave in a few minutes, i have a meeting i need to go to. damn muggle jobs, i have to wear a suit and everything, so annoying. he admitted smiling a little though he made no move to leave yet. you will go back to harry after this right? Draco asked curiously watching Adrien. he just wanted to make sure, because he'd feel bad if he was the reason why Adrien left harry.

"yes."Adrien said whimpering a little, a gut reaction to the pain at the idea of not going back to harry, the hurt showing on Adrien's face at Draco even thinking he could be that fickle in his affections. Yes, he'd screwed alot of people, but most of it had been on orders. If given the choice to stay, he'd stayed until he had no other option but walk away. "A suit. Really?"He said raising a eyebrow, before sighing softly.

Draco smiled a little. i figured you would, but i wanted to make sure. he admitted yawning a little laying his head against the others shoulder closing his eyes. i'm a muggle lawyer. and i'm the best too. he admitted smirking darkly as he looked up at the other. i'm gonna take off now, Harry's out in the front yard reading a book. he informed him before vanishing with a crack, heading back home, naked, probably to get molested before work.

Back
Top Bottom