Dragonheartless moon/lady

Adrien smirked."Arrogant ass."He said with a smile, feeling more at ease, more like his normal self, the person he'd once been as he got up, dressing before heading downstairs. Running his fingers through his hair as he stepped outside, tilting his head at the sight of his boyfriend."Harry?"he called hesitantly, even though Draco had said it was okay, and even harry had said it was, he still waited for a bad reaction.

Harry was sitting in a lawn chair his head bowed as he read a book, his legs propped up on the table in front of him as his eyes flicked across the page. harry tensed a little, startled when he heard his name and he turned to smile hesitantly at Adrien. "hey...uh....howd it go?" nervouse, but not angry, uncertain how to act but still...not angry.

Adrien smiled slightly, hesitatingly as he walked over, crouching down in front of him, tilting his head."It was...."He bit his lip, trying to say it and not sound romantic or like he was still in love with Draco. He loved him but wasn't IN love with him."It was good.But...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to drive you out of the house."He said lookign up at him.

Harry blinked looking a little startled before he smiled and gently set his hand onto the others face. "it's alright, as long as you feel better." he promised softly stroking his thumb along the others cheak bone. "did Draco enjoy it?" he asked an amused smirk spreading across his lips. of course Draco enjoyed it, Draco always enjoyed it. "my ass is tighter though, i bet." he teased bursting into nervous laughter and shaking his head. "sorry.. i just.. i was scared you would leave with him." he admitted wiping his eyes where tears had begun to gather.

Adrien sighed softly, a sound of pain because he'd made Harry worry. Getting up he picked him up before sitting down, settling the man in his lap as he kissed the brunette's head."It is. Draco wouldn't know tight if it bit him."He said nuzzling his neck."We're happy with who we're with....we needed closure, but...we're happy where we are. I can't be the man I was with Draco, I'd feel like I was constantly trying to fit myself to be who I was....you accept me...broken wings and all."He muttered tears in his voice as he held the man tighter. It physical hurt to think about leaving him.

Harry sniffed a little and smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around the other. "i'm glad." he admitted rubbing his face against the others shirt, drying his eyes on it. "did you get the closure you needed?" he asked softly looking up at the other hope in his eyes as he gently kissed the others neck before nibbling on it a little. "do you feel better?" he asked smiling a little as he ran his tongue against the others neck. "and broken wings can heal."

"I did."Adrien moaned as he tilted his head back, resting it against the chair as Harry licked him. Trembling a little sensitive skin still hyperly aware of touch. His body already starting to respond to his neck being touched. :With help they can."he muttered running his had over the well muscled body in his lap. Even just having a amazing fuck, he still wanted harry, still wanted to throw him down and have his way with him.

Harry smirked a little and hopped to his feet clapping his hands together. "good!" he chirped grinning at him, sadistically amused. he'd gotten the other randy and now he was going to go do something else, 'punishment' for molesting him in front of company. "i'm going to go take a nap then." harry chirped smirking a little.

Adrien looked startled, staring up at him.Biting his lip he smirked as his look faded, refusing to show the fear as he stood. Wrapping his arms around the brunette."Can I come?"He smirked at the words, raising a eyebrow as he pinned the man against him, shifting his hips against Harry's.

Harry looked up at the other and huffed. "no, your being punished." he stated loftily his lips twitching as he bucked his hips back into the other before slipping free of the other and prancing away, leaving Adrien with an even bigger 'problem' Harry tossing Adrien a playful, challenging smirk. as if daring him to try and molest him before heading into the house.

Adrien bit his lip, watching him go. Looking confused. Wondering if he was being punished for sleeping with Draco.. Sighing softly at the idea he followed the man inside, catching the man at the door, shoving him against the kitchen table he pinned him there, using magic to bind him there before looking at him."You promised I wouldn't be."He said staring at the man, his heart in his eyes, sapphire looking as dull and lifeless and the jewels they looked like. The peacefullness vanishing under his fear.

Harry grunted as he was pinned to the table, looking pleased before looking back at Adrien and bursting into laughter. "Gabriel calm down!" he ordered softly smiling at him. "i was teasing, i wasn't serious, and i wasn't punishing you for Draco, i was punishing you for making me Cum all over Fred's lap yah jerk." he teased flashing him a smirk and moving to get up blinking looking surprise. "hey! topping the Dom!" he demanded flashing Adrien another smirk teasing him a little.

Adrien relaxed, smiling slightly as he sighed. Closing his eyes for a moment as he relaxed, before tilting his head at harry."You want to top me?"He said looking startled. Willing to do it, even though voldermort was the only person he bottomed for, he was willing to try if Harry wanted to. Absently running a hand over Harry's chest, before pinning him to the table, kissing him slowly.

Harry groaned a little kissing him back squirming against the table a smirk on his lips. "well since i'm already trapped here." he teased smirking a little. "might as well use the advantage for your own gain, or are you tiiired?" Harry teased smirking a little at the other his head tilted. "i hear Draco has the endurance of ten men, i bet he really whipped you into shape eh?"

"ha!Draco wouldn't be able to whip me if I handed him the whip."He said growling as he kissed his lover."Spread your legs or I'll do it for you."He growled stepping back to look at the man, snapping his finger softly, the fire ice tipped whip biting deep into Harry's chest. Shredding his shirt.

Harry groaned arching into the pain of the icy whip panting softly groaning a little as he smirked at the other. "oooh i musta hit a sore spot." he teased snickering a little as he crossed his ankles flashing the other a look of heat and want, though he wasn't one to just uke out for nothing. "take me if you can." he taunted smirking as he strained against his bonds, 'forgetting' his own magic.

Adrien grinned leaning back, snapping the whip again letting it bite deep before he leaned down, jerking the man's ankles up, shoving the man's legs against his chest as he rubbed himself against the brunette, before shoving his cock into the brunette hard."I can take anything I want."He growled sliding into him as he fucked the brunette into a tight little ball. Holding him there.

Harry groaned, arching into the whip again panting hard at the pain a smirk fluttering across his face, hissing a little as his legs where forced apart, arching and moaning as he found his knees touching his chest and a thick hot cock buried in his ass. "a..ah yes! feels good." harry groaned his head tossed back into the table. "Gabriel." he groaned bucking into it looking ever so pleased, and contemplative, as if he was pondering saying something else to annoy Adrien.

Adrien growled, driving into him, shuddering softly as he kissed his lover, biting down on his lip. "No more annoyances."He said realizing his boyfriend was looking to thoughtfully. Fucking him harder,fucking him until he couldn't think straight, losing himself in the man below him.Hands flexing on Harry's legs as he tried not to come, but he was to wound up, he was tettering dangerously close to that shining edge again.

Harry groaned as his lip was bitten panting softly as he arched into the fucking, groaning because he'd forgotten how to talk, panting hard. "a..aah." he was so close, Adrien was pounding into his prostate so perfectly, and the discomfort of the position he was in was making the pleasure all the more potent. "guh.....gonna....cum." Harry groaned arching as best he could panting harder shuddering as his ass clamped down hard on the other, squeezing him tight as harry Came, splattering himself in the face and chest with a loud groan.

Adrien moaned as he came, shuddering as he closed his eyes, looking at peace and content as he leaned back, letting Harry's legs fall to the table, before leaning down resting his head on the brunette's chest still buried in him. Shuddering ever so slightly, holding him tightly against him as he released his bonds, shivering a little as he nuzzled the brunette's neck.

Harry panted softly as he was released reaching up to wipe the cum off his face, using Adrien's shirt as a handkerchief before snuggling into he other smiling a little. "i love you Gabriel." Harry admitted softly gently nuzzling the dragonheartless back wrapping his arms around him. "but honestly, when i piss you off, your going to have to punish me more."

"When I really am pissed I will. You haven't really upset me yet."He muttered, before pulling away, picking him up, heading up to their bedroom, putting the man in bed before crawling in next to him, wrapping himself around the brunette."I was more afraid then angry."He muttered nuzzling the man's neck. His tolerance level was just extremely high, he just didn't lose control easily.

Harry chuckled a little as he nodded. "i'm going to have to learn all the buttons to push." he teased poking the others belly button before pausing. "afraid? why where you afraid?" harry asked looking concerned as he sat up so that he could hover over the other, looking concerned. "you know i would never hurt you, right?"

Adrien sighed softly looking at him, looking unsure but willing to believe it."I know,"He said gently running his fingers through harry's hair."I thought maybe...even though you told me it was okay...you'd make me go...you'd make me go live with the twins and Draco.and that would fuck up my day and his life...."He muttered closing his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom