NightxRina

"Night, this is one thing I'm not scared of doing, nor am I afraid of what ever happens next." she smiled at him as she quietly layed on the bed and sighed saying "You took my first kiss just now."

Night's eyes stayed locked with hers as he listened intently to her words fully absorbing them as he felt his heart beat a little faster, removing his shirt he layed down near her and softly kissed her lips, words whispered. "I do know that I am falling madly in love with you and never want you away from me."

Rena smiled and turning on her side moving close and burrying her face in his bare chest "I don't ever wish to leave you." she looked into his eyes and said "Night, I love it here. Its relaxing and I have you." she kissed him back not caring if he felt her heart racing.

Night felt her body turn into his as he returned the soft kiss and lightly traced long thick fingernails down her back, teasingly sliding up under her shirt to touch the bare skin beneath it. His words whispered. "So glad to hear you love it here, am afraid of you leaving."

Rina smiled softly as she welcomed his touch and whispered back "I'll stay til i die but you have to tell me your name. Its the only thing i'll ever ask of you other then loving me, Night."

Night gave a soft chuckle to her almost promised whispered words, his heart feeling each of them softly hit as he brushed lips against hers again while long thick fingertips danced down the curvature of her back. "In good time I shall do that." he whispered.

Night's eyes sparkled back into hers as he took the lead a little more, long thick outstretched fingers traced across the skin of her lower back sliding down slowly to cup her buttocks as he deepened the kiss, his body hungry for hers tonight.

Rina felt her heart racing and broke the kiss saying "Wait." she looked at him and said "I want to make sure this is not cause of the wine, tell me one thing you would only tell me if you were sober."

Night felt her body resist him slightly, his blood red eyes meeting and locking lightly with hers as he spoke in a soft tone. "I love you always and know that this is the happiest I have ever been, you can even ask Mr A and he will tell you the same thing."

Rina nodded and said "I may do that, but thank you for telling me." she gently kissed him to show he could continue. This time however heart body was fully ready for whatever happened next.

Night's ears absorbed her words as he mentally noted that she would indeed be checking into what he had just stated, everyone had noticed his mood having changed since her arrival. The exterior to some was not going to change, it was the way it had to be as he sought out her tongue pressing lips tighter against hers as he felt his cock beginning to strain against the front of his jeans.

Rina blushed saying "I think you may want to do something before you hurt yourself. No reason for pain just cause of me Night." she pointed slightly down to show she knew what was going on and laughed somewhat nervous as she asked "Is that really because of me being here?"

Night felt his cheeks heat and pinned her body down lightly with his as he flicked his tongue and teeth lightly across the sensitive skin of both her neck and ears, words whispered. "Of course my darling , you are the one I have been waiting for." He wanted to tease and make her want it so badly that she would be begging for it as he ground hips against hers a little faster.

Rina started to moan slightly and playfully struggled hoping to have fun but the grinding was making it hard for her not to arch her back. She finally sighed giving up the fight as her heart raced and she whispered "Why must you torture me when you want what I do Night?"

Night could tell what she wanted, his heart had felt the bond forming only just yesterday and today it was getting even stronger as his eyes flashed dark red for a few seconds before lightening as he spoke in awhispered tone. "Is it really torture Rina, your body needs this play too to heighten and feed the burning hunger from within"

Night's eyes sparkled back into hers and moved his body to lovingly hold hers as he trailed kisses all over her neck, bathing the sweet skin before whispered words drifted to her ears. "That is what you will get then beautiful lady."

Rina let soft moan escape as she said "Then show me what a true cowboy does when he loves a woman as much as you are saying you do me." she wanted the teasing to be over and wanted to feel him hold her with nothing between them.

Night's eyes and ears lit up, expressively now he devoured her whole body as his body moved back slightly from hers to a standing position long enough to fully strip. Reaching down with long thick calloused fingers he removed her clothes to expose her body to his eyes for the very first time. A sight he would next forget or tire from seeing now as he placed several soft kisses along her neck and worked down slowly as hands slid underneath her body to hold her closer.

Night's ears filled with the whispers from her soft seductive lips before he moaned out as they trailed across his chest, long thick calloused fingers traced lower down her back gently cupping her buttocks as he slowly ground the tip of his throbbing phallus against her most sensitive and heated core.

Rina smiled and said "I do want thins Night, but perhaps we should go a bit faster there will be work tomorrow and it would be bad if either of us passed out from lack of sleep."

Night's only reaction to her words was the movement of his hips against hers as he sank the entire length of his rock hard thick phallus deep inside her heated wet core, it felt so good that within only a few minutes the pressure had built up from the base. His sacs tightened with each passing minute, moaning into her ears.

Back
Top Bottom