Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

Her heart throbbed in her chest as she came down from her release, her head laying down on the floor while she panted. Her body shaken from the release her mind feeling shamed as the audience applauded her release. She didn't really understand what he meant when he spoke to her. She really didn't care what else could he do to her that he hadn't already. Her muscle tensed when she felt him near her hole, her head immediately rising to shake at what he was doing. "No!" She shouted at him moving her arms and legs viciously trying to get away from him. She didn't want him in there, she didn't want to feel his cum inside her. She didn't want to feel the pain of his cock entering another orifice on her body.

"Go, go, go, go, go..." the taped crowd chanted. He tried to put on a stright face as much as he coul, it was impossible when trying to fool her. "You herd them Roxi, I can can't diappoint them. They did pay to see this after all," he lied and continued to tease and press agains her hole. He took a deep breath and beging to push inside her ass. Starting at the tip of his cock, he moaned out feeling how tight she gotten. He pressed on inch by inch, ignoring her cries and pleads to stop. The chants got louder and louder as he continued. He made the biggest thrust in his life and he was all the way inside her ass. "Oh my god, that was tight fit" he chuckled loudly.

Roxanne squeezed her eyes shut her body breaking out in a pained sweat. Her throat ripping out a scream as he seated himself inside her tight ass. She could feel a trickle of blood falling down while she shook from the pain. Her ass gripping him tightly trying to push him out of her. Her breathing labored and harsh while fresh tears filled her eyes only to fall and stain her face. "It...hurts"

"Does it really hurt...good" he said so coldly to her. The sight of her blood seeping out of her ass turned him on even more. "No need to cry, I'll turn that pain into pleasure. Trust me," he said and begins to fuck her innocent ass. He goes slowly so she could feel the full foce of it. He continues to moan as his cock rips and tears deeper inside her. "Relax, I don't want my hard cock to break off," he teased. He spanks her ass to get her to relax as he begins to increase his speed. He soon uses the other hand to caress her cheek and wipe her tears.

She bit back her cries while he moved into her, her breathing cutting off with each push in. She hated him, she wished she knew who he was just so she could lock him away for a long. Looking down to the ground she jumped at his hit making the pain spike in her. Taking a deep breath she willed herself to relax, knowing that if she did that her tight muscle wouldn't grip him to much. She let her eyes fall shut when he stroked her face, the feel comforting from the man that had been nothing but cruel to her. Not wanting to lose the soft touch she pressed her face into his hand, trying to enjoy herself even if she didn't want this.

He feels her face craddle his hand and he began to blush as he cotinue to go fast. "what are you doing? Don't show this bitch any sympathy!" thought the cruel jester in his mind. "She's been through alot and she's isn't just another sex toy so you and abuse and humiliate," the real Ben said in his mind. He took over and caressed her cheek more. He goes faster and harder in her ass to the point he was ready to release. "Here it comes Roxi!" he said and continued his pace. Since it was been that took over, he gave one big thrust, pulls out and unloads his cum all over her ass and back. He let loose a big sigh of relief as it completely empties out of him. "I'll text you next time. make sure you have your phone on at all times...or else," he said and disappears into the dark light.

Roxanne took comfort into the stroking her face feeling loved even if her lower half was being abused. She felt him moving faster in her, her body trashing back and forth. Her breast bouncing from his thrust while she panted. Her body could feel him tighten, pushing one more time she prepared for the cum to fill her before it fell to her back and ass. She couldn't believe that he'd cum on her but she didn't say a word as she listened to him. She felt the cold hit her while she curled to herself. Her body rocking trying to convince her that she would be alright. Wiping the semen off the best she could she got dressed and headed for the limo. Heading home to take a long hot shower and sleep for what she hoped was forever.

Ben left the carnival deep in his own thoughts. He questioned himself about what he has done. He just wanted her to be nice to others and quit being the hateful diva that she was. But when he had that cape and that mask on, he was a whole different person. He had created his own Mr. Hyde that day. He had offically became his own worst enemy.

At his house he looked in the bathroom mirror. He could see Chester dee in his eyes. He was laughing, mocking him, calling him weak hearted because he wanted to be friends with her. He closed his eyes not wanting to believe it. His sanity was gone as the dark jester took over again. He grabbed the cell and begin to text her. "Wear no bra nor thong to school tomorrow. I have a cute 'little' gift for you if you do that" he text and sent to her.

Roxanne lay her head on her pillow as her phone buzzed she contemplated reading the message or ignoring it. Fear over powered her rebelling side and she reached for her phone. Opening up the text she read his not and found that she was uncomfortable with the idea. But what choice did she have? Deleting the message she lay back in her bed, not wanting to go to school tomorrow but knowing she had to....or else.

Roxanne moved through the halls of the school, she wore a pink built in bra halter top, and was sporting faded blue jeans to hid the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. Moving through the hall she kept her head down. Not wanting the people who had seen the live feed of her and the jester to make eye contact. Moving to her locker she gathered a few things before moving to her next class.

Ben woke up sleeping outside his room. He thought for a second that he was sleeping in his bed. He never sleepwalks although he doesn't rembering doing so. He stood up and notice he was wearing that mask. "Chester..." he thought as he look at himself. He never realized that last night he snucked into the school and dropped off a package in Roxannes' gym locker. It contained a blouse that was a size too small for her and a skirt that bearly covers her ass. With it was the message: "Wear this for the whole day. Love, C.t.J." He sighs as he looks at his cell. It flased: "Go to your gym locker..." He decided to press send and a text message was sent to Roxanne.

At school he sees her with her head down. Half of him felt guilty as the other half didn't. He kept wonder what he did as class began and he begin taking notes. He only wish he could see her reaction since they don't have the first two classes together.

Roxanne sat through her class patiently writing her notes down before the bell rang. Moving through the hall she turned her cell on before feeling the phone buzz, seeing that the message was from him she frowned. Reading the text she swallowed before heading to her locker to get what he had brought. Looking at the contents she feels her cheeks heating from what he wanted her to wear. She couldn't believe that this was happening. She thought about tossing the clothes and taking a stand to him, but she didn't need the trouble. Pulling on the outfit she fought to get the blouse on, seeing that if she got cold her nipples would show clearly through the blouse. While her skirt was barely hiding her ass from the rest of the school and she knew that she wouldn't be bending or stretching anytime today. Moving to her next class she sat in her usual seat while she listened to the chatter of her friends around her.

Ben sat down at his desk and looked at her new clothing that she was now wearing. "I did this to her?" he thought and his heart sank with guilt. "Don't show compassion! she deserve this," his darker side thought. he tried to pay attention in class, but couldn't as the rumors began to fly all over about Roxanne. During lunch, it got worse and worse. He couldn't take it anymore, but he also didn''t want to expose his idenity to her. He quickly moved to the theater room and and got a long coat. He waited till she was alone and goes to her; not before getting a good view of her ass of course. "Here, someone like you shouldn't be wearing somehing like that," he tells her. The jester side of him was pissed for what he done.

Roxanne tried to ignore all the words being said about her, she didn't like this and never wanted to feel the same way again. Looking to the people that she thought would stand by her, even though she knew they wouldn't, made her realize just how much her money influenced things. She tried to cover herself as best as she could but with the tiny amount of fabric she was wearing it was hard to do. She almost didn't hear Ben talk to her when he handed her the coat. Looking to him she gave him a long stare before smiling at his kindness. She didn't know why but it felt nice that someone cared enough to help. Grabbing the jacket she pulled it on, covering the clothes she was forced to wear. "Thank you...Ben isn't it?" she felt ashamed that she didn't remember especially since she had been so mean to him in the past.

"What are you doing? Quit being nice and rip that stupid jacket off!" his darker side said to him. Ben simply ignores him and smiles at her. "It's okay Roxanne. Indeed, my name is Ben," he chuckled and shook her hand. He didn't want to tell the truth, and probbly is never going to. "Tell me, why were you wearing that? Even a geek like me knows that's not good fasion sense," he said as if he didn't know. He notice her still trembling, so he places his hand on top of hers so she could calm down.

Looking to him she gave him a look of sadness before lowering her gaze. "I can't say..." her voice gave a distant tone. She felt Ben's hand on hers and for a moment she felt at ease. She was glad that someone was there for her in this hell even if he didn't know what was going on. Hearing him call himself a nerd brought a frown to her face, shame taking over as she recalled the times she'd called him that. "Your not a nerd Ben...your sweet," Roxanne didn't know why she had added the last part. All she knew was that she felt better for doing so and that brought her a little comfort.

Ben blushed at her comment and sighed at her complement. "Thanks Roxanne. I'm sorry if I was acting like a jerk if I did," he said blushing deeper. He looked at the clock and notice there was a few minutes left untill lunch was over. "I better head to my next class. I understand if you don't want to tell me yet, but just remember: there always a light at the end of a dark tunnel." With that he kissed her hand and head to his next class.

As he walked, his dark side took over. He tried to fight it but couldn't. The evil juster in him came out and he darted to the restroom. He began to text Roxanne. "Are you trying to cheat on me, my little pet? You disgust me you tramp! Meet me in Room 310 so we can discuss your punishment!" he sent it and grined a cold grin in the restroom mirror.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile at Ben's blush, she found it cute that he was so unsettled with her complementing him. Still she did enjoy his company even if her posy didn't approve. "You never were," she smiled, her eyes grew some when he kissed her hand. The touch somehow felt familiar but she brushed it off as just her being crazy. Watching him go she smiled standing quietly even while her group questioned his action to her. She merely smiled and shrugged her shoulders moving out to her next class. Feeling her phone go off she frowned seeing who it was. Her face twisting in worry at what the message had said. She hadn't been doing anything? Looking around she sighed moving to room 310, hoping that the jester would have mercy on her.

He sat on top of the teachers desk holding a laong wooden paddle. The ones that are usually found the princials office to dicipline bad student's. "Your dared try to cheat on me with that...that loser? I believe you forgot whose in charge around her Roxi. And I believe this hard paddle with help you remember. Now, off with that stupid looking caot!" he said and grinned. He gently taps the paddle in his hand knowing that he's gonna enjoy doing this to her.

Roxanne shivered when she saw what he had in his possession. Her body feeling uneasy while she moved over to him. His words causing her to want to run but knowing that she really didn't have a choice. "I wasn't with anyone. I swear," she pleaded with him removing the coat she had placed on reveling the outfit that he had picked out for her. Her arms immediately going to her chest while she hugged herself, she didn't feel right in this outfit and she didn't want to wear it anymore. She noticed him coming towards her with the paddle and took a step back from him. "Please don't hit me....I was good,"

"You herd her, stop thinks now." Ben said in his mind. Chester returned the favor by ugnoring him and he grabs Roxannes wrist. Sitting on a desk, he pulls her over his knee and held her there. Using his left arm to hold her with caused her shirt to pop open, He begins to paddle her with his right hand. "You are mine and no one elses. I will expose you if you ever do that again" he said and continued to paddle her.

Roxanne had never been put in this position before and it bothered her that she was now at this age. She tried to get up from him kicking and begging for him to be nice. Before she felt the sting of the paddle hit her ass over and over. She let her tears fall again even if the paddle sent small waves of enjoyment through her. She held her shirt as her breast popped out to be seen, she nodded her head at him quickly. "I'm sorry...I won't do it again Jester..I'm sorry,"

He decided to to give her a few more hits just for good measure. "Hmm...I'll forgive you this time, but since your wearing what I told you, I might as well reward you," he laughs. He dropps the paddle and spanks her ass with his bare hand. He soon rubs it slowly and lick his lips see her red ass. He carries her to the teachers desk and lays her down. Giving her that sly grin she love to hate, he starts kissing and licking her pussy.

She gave a yelp as he hit her abused ass once more feeling him rub the hot skin she held in her cries. Her heart low while she waited for him to let her go. She grimaced however as he carried her to the desk, her falling back on the other side. Her eyes pleading with him to not do what he was hinting at. She closed her eyes tightly when she felt him go down on her, his tongue feeling amazing to her. Her back wanting to arch up and her voice wanting to moan for him. Biting her tongue she fought her body trying to ignore how good it felt.

He continued to lick there as she twitched and shivered. Each one was more sensative than the last. He playfully nibbles on her clt as his hands slowly moved up her body and on to her breasts. "She doesn't desrve this, you dame fool!" Ben shouted. At that moment...he stopped. and pulled back. He was back to his normal self and blushed a beet red looking at her nude body. Though wearing a mask, he covered his face with his hand. "That's all you're getting from me. Your clothes are under that desk. Consider this your first strike," he said and darted out of the classroom and back to the bathroom.

She got up as soon as he released her moving quickly to get her clothes on. She hadn't missed the fact that he had somehow seemed different, but she wasn't going to question him out of fear. When he was gone she wondered why he hadn't kept going. She figured that since it was her reward it was cut short just so she really didn't get enjoyment out of anything he did. Moving back to her class she felt more comfortable in the clothes she had brought to school. Her friends asking questions that she simply answered with, "I was running a test."

Back
Top Bottom