Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

Heart Summers

Supernova
Checking her ruby lips with her pocket mirror she tossed it to one of her many groupie friends. How dare that damned teacher give her an F on her test. She'd show him, no one gave Roxanne an F and got away with it. She was the only daughter of well off business man from New York, she was daddy's little innocent girl; and whatever she wanted she got. No questioned asked.
Moving through the halls she walked with untouched confidence. As far as she was concerned she ruled this school and everyone in it, down to the very principle. Her short denim skirt clung just right over her firm ass. Her hair done in tight black curls, while her soft C-cup breast caused her tight tee to cling to her dangerously. She kept her head held high while her expensive heeled feet caused a clatter to ring through the halls. No one could stop her, she was untouchable, as long as daddy never found out about her partying.

[Hope this is a good start]

Another day, another A+ for Ben. As president of the photography club, the school year book, and Student Editor of the school news paper, he defined the defination of a nerd. He paid no attention to those who mocked him from his glasses, to he short black hair, or even his geek-like clothing. He was just happy being him; not to mention his $1000 camera he saved all his money to get. Walking down the hallway, admiring his new camera, he accidently bumped into Roxanne. "Oh, sorry...um...um...how are you again?" he blushed and asked. He rarely hangs with outhers unless they were in his after school activities.

Stumbling back a little from the dump she glared at the man in front of her. Scrunching up her nose she scrutinized him right down to his nerdy shoes. Clearly it was safe to say this boy was the ultimate class nerd, he sure the hell looked like one. He'd probably received an A on that test, the mere thought only angered her more. She noted his glasses and short cut hair, he had the same color as she but in no way was it any match for her perfect locks.
"Watch where your going loser," she exclaimed cruelly to him, brushing off her denim skirt and tight form fitting tee. Her hands moving to brush off her breast and upper shoulders as if trying to rid herself of his nerd disease. Hearing his questioning of who she was only fueled her inner rage. "Who am I? Who am I? I'm THE Roxanne and if I was you, I'd stay out my way," Flinging her curls over her shoulder she sneered at him, acting snotty as she brushed passed him nearly making his camera fall from his grasp. Not even bothering to get his name heading off for her next class.

His camera nearly fell out his hands as she brushed pass him. "Looser...me, a looser" he pondered. Sure he has been called a nerd, geek, four-eyes, and a dork, but he was never called a looser in his life. He shook his head then sees her groupies give him an ice cold glare. They were either girls that was on her good side or guys that wants to sleep with her. He quickly got out of their way and head to class.
In class, he saw Roxanne and sighed. It was bad that she was there, but what made it worse was the the only seat leaft was behind her. He goes over there and sit behind her. The sent of her hair made his node itch, and could it take anymore. "AH-CHOO!!" he yelled and sneezed all over her hair. "Oh, I'm sorry...um...um...sorry but I forgot your name again," he nervously chuckled.

Keeping her legs crossed she pretended to care what one of the girls were saying to her. Looking around the room she noticed him enter the room, her nose scrunched almost immediately at the mere sight of him. Scanning the room she grimaced seeing that the only seat left was behind her. Shifting in her seat she crossed her legs coolly. He dark brown eyes never even looking up at him as he passed.

Keeping her posture proper she glanced to the girl that was still talking, her mouth running a mile a minute giving her a headache. Jumping forward at the sound of a sneeze she nearly bolted from her chair at the damp feeling of his spit hitting the back of her neck. "Your revolting! And it's Roxanne you..you nerd!"She proclaimed wiping at her neck to get rid of his spit. Her made up face twisting in high disgust and anger.

He nearly dropped his camera again as she snaps at him again. He was once again givin the same ice cold glare from everyone; including the teacher. "Ok, ok Roseanne. There's no need to be snippy," he said as he got some tissue, not realizing he said the wrong name. He blow his nose and ignores all the glares at him. "By the way Roseanne, it's your fault for making me sneeze. What did you put in your hair, pepper?" he said as he wiped his nose. Everyone gasped hearing Ben insult her. They all wanted to kill him for his actions towareds her. "What....What?" he said holding his camera. The glares got colder.

Hearing him mess up her name she nearly hit him right there, who did he think he was? Surely, he couldn't be so oblivious to her not when she was the one controlling the funds for everything he probably did. Moving to the door she grabbed some tissues, wiping at her neck while she ran the cloth over her head. She couldn't stand disgusting things such as this, her hair was more valuable than that little nerds glasses.
The sound of his insults reached her last followed by the gasp from the other peers. "How dare you? I'll have you know only the top brands go in this hair," she motioned to her head again. "I want him moved from my behind me," she demanded to the science teacher. The older gentlemen having just started assigning partners to the students.

Ben just shook his head as she yells and barks at him. Whare does she get off, searously? So she's popular, beautiful, and rich while he's, poor, non-attrative, and a nerd. The teacher, in fear of her made him switch places with one of her chatter box friends. "Sure ok, Roseanne was annoying me and my camera" he said and move. With that conflict now settled he could now assign lab patrners.
Ben sat on the chair near the lab table. He would have been fine with any partner other than Roxxanne after what's been happening today. He soon yawned and stretched his arms. While his right hand held his camera, his left hand grasp on to something with him noticing. It round, soft, firm and could be felt through some clothing. He soon her a bigger gasp from the students. He turns around and sees Roxanne was his partner, and to make things worst, his left hand was grabbing, rubbing her c-cup breast. "Oh...shit" he thought.

She found pleasure come out of the fact that the teacher forced him to move. Sure she hadn't been able to do it herself, but she had enough control to make an adult do it for her. Taking a seat once again she listened calmly while one by one her peers were assigned partners. Her face nearly fell when she was given him as a lab partner. Glaring over she noticed him sitting at a lab station.
Getting up she moved over to him quietly, her blood boiling at the assigned partner. Reaching the table she went to speak to him, her eyes widening at the touch of his hand fondling her breast. The feel oddly enjoyable if it wasn't coming from him. "What are you doing?" She snapped at him slapping his hand away while she stumbled back, her hand hold her breast where his hand had been.
Hitting into the into one of her "friends" she felt the icy chill of the water splashing on her denim skirt showing the wet spot clearly. The sight of it making it look as though she had wet herself...or worse was wet by the scene showing her mouth open her eyes half closed, her head thrown back slightly while she held her violated breast.

It stinged as she slapped his hand away from her breasts. Could this day get any worst for him? As he tries to confort his hand, his fingers accidently snapped a picture of Roxanne. She was wet in het sensative area, her head back and her mouth oper as if she was moaning. "Ben, I will not have you messing around during lab. To the principal's office with you" the teacher told him. He sighs and left. Once there he was givin detention for the day. "This is all her fault..." he muttered to himself. And why not, she has been the cause of his bad luck recently.

She watched with a grin as he left, her problem finally gone. Moving to grab her expensive sports coat she covered herself returning to her business for the rest of the day. Math was her last class for the day, her skirt had long since dried and to her relief no one had really seen the incident. Her held high she beamed while she moved out of her math class. She couldn't help the feel of power she received from making her teacher let her go early. She had to be in the halls sooner than others, after all she had to check her hair before she could be seen by the rest of the school.
Once finished with her bathroom check she went about gathering objects from her locker. Her groupies standing around her talking aimlessly about what they would do after. "Sounds good. Now get loss I have an important shopping venture to do after school," she announced shooing them from her quickly. Moving back to her locker she checked her body in the mirror once more, shaking her head as she got to her shirt, how dare he. Roxanne hoped that he would get in the worse trouble of his life; and if not she would make sure he did.

Ben's last period was a study hall. he decided to head to the photoroom at school. He was mad which was rare for even him, but Roxanne ways of running the school had to stop. He notice that his camera had took a pic. He got curious and went to the dark room. There he develops the picture and see her in that embarrassing moment in science class. "Man, it looks like she came while masturbating," he thought. This was a start but not enough. He'll need to do more and spy on her if he ever wants to turn the tide against her. He manage to get a reprieve from detention and begins to spy on her without her knowing.

After Roxanne left the halls of her school she became a different person entirely. Sure she was the same snotty, spoiled daughter of a rich man; but behind close doors she didn't have to always present herself as a well kept lady. She was in no ways disgusting or in any form dirty, but instead she did things that one usually wouldn't do in public.
Stepping into her chauffeur vehicle she instructed her driver towards the nearest mall. Sitting back in the car she glanced at the window quietly, the soft melody of music drifting to her ears. Her neatly kept hair pulled back in a high pony tail, her legs crossed as to not show off her private area to the driver. Once at the mall she instructed the graying man to come back for her in exactly an hour. "And don't be late, or else my father will be hiring a new driver," slamming the door shut she entered the mall. Heading for Victory Secrets to start out. Searching for the items she had on her list to buy.

Ben was just exiting the school when he saw Roxanne entered the limo. His eyes were beaned on her was she told her driver to go to the mall. He was relieved that she rolled the window down so he could hear her say that, otherwise he'll have no clue where she'll go. He made his move by going to the bike rack and getting is Green mountain bike. With it unlock, he begins to ride it to the mall.
Once there he notices the limo leaving, and Roxanne entering. "Now my spoiled brat, let see what you really are," he thought to himself. Blending in with the crowed he follows her to Victory Secrets. "His eye widen seeing that she would go to such a store. With a fresh roll of film set, he took at least 10 pictures of her out of the 150 that was set in his camera.

Checking to double check no one was looking she held up the granny style panties. She cursed her father for making her have to do things like this, like she really wanted to know what her grandma wore underneath. Giving a sickening shutter she hurried to the desk placing the fronties bras and thongs on the counter; doing her best to cover the ugly pair in the pile.

Moving from the store she made her way across the mall, the next thing on her list was to grab some essentials for the month. As she walked she felt her hair stand on end, she turned every now and than to see if someone was watching her. She knew that was impossible, but still she felt uncomfortable. Moving up the escalator she moved her hand to hold her skirt, not wanting to flash anyone behind her on the way up. Moving quickly through the halls she kept her popular face hidden, moving quickly into a waxing spa. Roxanne had always been complemented on her flawless skin and smooth hairless body, but beauty was work. Signing into the front desk she was lead back for her routine waxing and facial treatment. She got the usual sneers from the workers; they hated her here, she knew that much. Roxanne could only smile, they were just jealous of her. Wished that they had her beauty or wealth.

Laying back in her usual chair she kept calm, her eyes closing as the green cream remedy for wrinkles was wiped along her face. The cucumbers placed gently on her eyes, the paper dress hanging stiff on her. She looked as though she'd come out of a swap, her body greasy and unpleasant to the sight. If anyone saw her like this she knew she would likely die. Listening to the woman state the wax was low she waved her hand in regard. She heard the worker mumble under her breath before walking from the room, leaving the door wide for anyone to see even if she had instructed them not to.

[Sorry that this one was so dull. The next post will be better, I just had to get her to do something for you to work with]

Ben continued the trail after her. He never yould have guess that underneith thouse lacy thongs and bras she would wear something old fassion. But it really didn't matter to him he more proof to humiliate her. Luckly he can eaisly blend in to the crowd, no matter how many times she looked over her shoulder. Once at the waxing spa, he knew he would be kicked out since he was poor. He needed a plan in order to continue.

He decided to wait for a good while until he herd the workers complaining about her. "So, they have hate for her too," he thought. He decides to walk on in and join in the conversation. He explain and lied to them that he and a group of friends plan on geting pay back for her way. They approved oof that, saying that he had guts to pull this off. The showed me where she was and I took more pictures. He soon left after saying his thank yous and waited for her again.

[It's okay]

She could have swore she heard someone else come in when the workers did. Not only that but the sound of a camera going off hit her ears, of course they insisted it was nothing. It better have been nothing she thought; because if it was Roxanne would personally see to it that they lost there license and job. Stepping from the spa she smiled, the feeling of her tight face making her happy. She loved the feel of perfection even if it was hard to earn and cost a pretty penny. Walking with a new found smooth body she relished in the fact that her hair was all gone again. The only hair that belonged to a woman was the hair on top of her head. That's how she saw it anyway.

Looking down at the time she shook her head, she had to get home and pretend to do her homework. Roxanne wasn't a dumb girl in any sense, but when it came to homework she found that it was better to get someone else to do it for her instead. Moving through the mall she carried her bags proudly, fixing herself every now and again. The only problem with waxing was that it always itched for a time afterward, and as embarrassing as it was Roxanne had no choice but to get rid of the annoyance.

Walking out she noticed the light blue sky start to blend with the pinks and oranges of the escaping sun. A sight of beauty in itself, looking to the curve she saw her limo coming. Putting on her angry face she waited until her driver got out beginning to bitch at him about making her wait so long. Tossing the bag to his face she stepped into the car rolling her window down for the nice breeze before yelling for him to take her home for the night.

This was too easy for him. He could have never expect this to happen he got some good photos of her ebarrassing moments and couldn't wait to get home to devlop it. But deep down in his heart he knew there had to be one more thing from Roxanne. Something that will make her scream, beg, or even cry at the sight of it. Ben had no other choice but to trail her one more time. He sees her getting into the limo and acted like the bitch she was at school. Hopping on hiis bike he trails her. "Man, I can hear her complain from here, the stupid loud mouth" he thought. Upoon following her he sees a big house, almost like a castle. He knew from the sight that it must have been her house. Trailing her was easy, but finding a way in and spying on her would be a whole different story.

Snatching her bags from her driver she strolled away of the man. "God! My father needs to start hiring competent people," she stated angrily. Sure, the driver hadn't really done anything wrong but she had to make sure that he stayed in line with her. Moving into the house she hurried up the stairs moving to her fathers study, opening the designed golden handle she entered the lounge area. Searching the room she found that her father wasn't inside, moving to the coffee table she scribbled down a little note of good night for him before leaving his cave.

Entering her room she immediately plopped down on her king size mattress, the red silky sheets bouncing at the action. Taking a moment to catch a breather she decided that a shower was necessary, getting up from her mattress she began to strip down. Knowing that after her shower she would be able to get a goodnight sleep, heading into the shower she started up the water entering under the warm spray of the water.

He didn't know how but he manages to sneak paas the gate and near the house. Searching for an opening, Ben notice a window was open. He enters through there and notice he was in the kitchen. Such rich and fine china and silverware was enouth to make him shiver. He began to explore her house trying to find some juicy little secrets about her. He travels upstais and hears water running. His instincts was the shower so he didn't have long to find something. A door was open and it was her room, now the real search begin.
Gently he search for something, anything to make her pay. He soon found what he was looking for, pictures from what looks like a nightclub. "Jackpot!" he said quietly. He took them all and nade his silent escape.

Rinsing her hair clean of the conditioner she had lathered through it she smiled. Shutting off the water she drew back the curtain, grabbing a pink cotton towel she wiped away the water droplets. The sound of heavy footsteps reaching her ears, scrunching her face she figured it was her father. Stepping out of the steam filled bathroom she moved to her walk in closet, heading towards her pj's section slipping on warm flannel pajamas.

Glancing at the clock she fought back a yawn, she hadn't realized how long she'd been at the mall. Thinking about the time she couldn't hold back the laugh, she had kept her driver waiting for nearly three hours. So in reality she'd yelled at him for being early in getting her. Smiling she headed down the stairs grabbing a glass of water for the night. Slipping back into her room she shut the door, slipping between the silk sheets she grabbed her Princess blindfold. Securing it over her dark eyes she released a sigh ready to get her beauty sleep. Knowing that tomorrow she would have to do it all over again.

That nigh, Ben spent the next 3 hours in a drak room developing and copying the pictures he got. He hid the negatives in a safe where he only knows the combination. From what he got he can make Miss. Spoil Brat's life a living hell. "Humm now for the bait" he said to himself. He looks at the picture of her at the nightclub. He grins and had an idea. He wrote a black mial note and attaches it to the one of hunderads of photos he had and begins to laugh brefore going to sleep.
The next day he rushed on his bike to school. Making sure no one was looking, Ben slipped the blackmail note and the photos in her locker. The note reads, "If you want to save your face, meet me in the gym locker room during luch and come alone. Failure to comply will mean the end of your popularty"

Laughing at her own joke she moved through the halls of the school, her groupies following close behind as she approached her locker. Spinning the dial carefully she opened the metal door the photos falling to her heeled feet. Stretching to get them she fixed her thigh dress while she stood her eyes scanning over the message with a frown and confusion. Lifting the message her face dropped, her heart beginning to pound her eyes scanning over the photos in devastation. Her reputation was ruined if this person had pictures like these on her. Looking over the photo one more time she bit her lip, her "friends" stopping to try and see the pics she was holding.

Shoving them into her bag she sealed and slammed the locker, her head racing her mind in a sea of question. Who was this blackmailer? And what was it that they wanted? All she knew was that these photos couldn't get out and at lunch she would make sure of that.

Ben grinned a big grin as he watched from a distance. The look on her face was worth more than his camera, if not more. Now it was time for phase two of his little scheme. He she knew who she was, then she could eaisly ordered her fan club to hunt, and or, kill him. He darted over the the school theater supply and grabed a jester mask and a cape of different colors. "Nerdy Ben Hues is now dead. Roxanne prepare to face the wrath of Chester the Jester" he laughed and head to the gym lockers. Come lunch time, her fate would be in his hands.

She watched the clock with stiff eyes, her heel tapping on the title while she waited for the bell to sound. Her friends chatted around her seeking her in put but receiving nothing of the sort. She was too worried about the letter and what that blackmailer possibly had on her. Biting at her ruby lips she nearly bolted at the sound of the bell. Gathering her things she looked to her group as calmly as she could pretend.

"I'll meet you at the cafeteria, I have some business to take care of first," she instructed before rushing from the room. Her mind set on only one thing, moving into the gym lockerroom she swallowed hard, her heels clomping on the title while she looked for the writer. "Hello? Anyone here?"

Back
Top Bottom