Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

He felt her digging his back and he goes faster. His drive for her has increase more than ever thanks to the sex last night. As he pumps more inside her, he made sure her leg was fully around his waist. He soon took her other leg and wraped it around him as well. Holding on to her he increased his speed and roughness in her pussy. His tongues teased with hers and the smell of hot sex fuming all over the bathroom. "Your fully cleaned baby. Now i just want to fuck you good," he moaned out to her and succk on her breasts.

Roxanne couldn't believe that he was moving in the way he was, his lust being all she ever would need at that moment. She couldn't help breaking the kiss to stare at him as he pulled at her leg, giving a good bounce she lifted up. Wrapping her toned legs around him she was surprised to see that he could handle her. Never thinking of Ben as a strong man, more as a playful nerdy guy. The new postions made her head bounce up and down, the deepness rocking her very gut making her scream for more. "yes Ben,"

"God, it fells good inside you" Ben moaned and went faster. Kept that pace up as he kissed her lips neck and breasts. All the while confirming what to do at school today. he was planning to make another person fall on his behalf. As for now, he continued to fuck her standing up. "I know you want to ride it baby" He whispers and lay down on the shower floor. He begins to buck deeper inside her and rubs her clit with his thumbs.

Roxanne was lost in ecstasy with Ben, he was pounding her into the clouds and all she could do was obey his wishes. She felt a strange sense of happiness with being with Ben in this way, somehow trusting him more. She held tightly to him as he moved his body, postioning her on top of him in the tub. She tried to spread her legs wider, but because of the siding found that she could not. His deep thrust made her moan and shake, her walls pressing tightly to his cock in the position while she bounced. Her manicured hand moving to hold her breast, her climax nearing, her pace quickening. "Oh...I'm...close," she warned, her hips moving faster before she released.

Ben lets her ride him at her own pace for a while. He moves his hips more with her and helps massage her bouncing breasts. One side was in ecstasy while the other was near the verge of insanity. He knows that she would obey her with all the pleasure he was giving her and was colse to ruling the school with her. He soon grabbed her ass to make her go faster and harder. "I...I want it Roxanne. I close too" he moaned out to her.

Roxanne gave moan after moan, her heart racing in her chest, her urge growing more and more until she had to stop all together. His hands continuing to move her making her tingle while she hit her orgasm. Her pussy gripping at his cock milking it, her hot juices rolling down the muscle to land on the base of him. Her hands gripping to the side of the tub and wall, her head thrown back, a smile on her face. She loved this feeling, and was positive that she would need more of it from him in the future.

Ben was at his limit of pleasure. He silps out of her stands up. He firmly place his soaked cock in her mouth and fucks her long enough to release it in her. He diidn't know if she would swallow it or not, but he didn't care at this point. All he was focused on now was how to make her suffer more at school. He pulls out of her, still breathing alittle heavy, and washes the smell of sex off him before school. "You're...amazing my love," he said and smiled at her.

Roxanne was surprised by his quick move, his cock entering her mouth before she could protest his seed filling the cavity. Not knowing what she should do with the cum, she decided that she would swallow as the Jester had made her. Standing up with him she smiled, "as you are my love." Giving him a small kiss on the cheek she washed once more, slipping out in her pink robe she dressed for school. Knowing that today would be a better day because she had Ben.

Ben dried off and got dressed in the guest room. All the while, he was writting his idea out. He sighed for a second and began to wonder, but it soon fade as he met Roxanne at the door. "I got a yearbook meeting before first period so i'll see yyou later on today," he said. With one more kiss, he rides his bike to school.

Once there, he was confronted by some of her friends. They warned him not to get too close and she just showing him pitty. "If you only knew, that is, if you call yourself her friend" he replied. Noticing one girl in perticular who can't stand the sight of him, he grins and decides to make her his target for poor Roxanne.

Roxanne heard Ben's words and nodded to him kissing him back while she watched him ride away, noting he had a cute butt before she walked back inside. Moments later she was in her car, her mind lost in thoughts of what she had been doing the night before, it was the only time that she thanked the Jester for his order. Thinking about where Ben had to go it came to her that she now had one up on the Jester, he couldn't get to the yearbook if the president wouldn't let him use it. She gave a bright smile before getting out of the car, smiling at her driver she headed to her classes. Her day not being able to be ruined now that she had something over the monster, that was the Jester.

The meeting went by smoothly and he got to leave early. Seeing the girl who hates him, Ben began his plan. He set up a dummy to look just like him. He painted it over with bruises and cuts and blood. Once done he places it in the middle of an empty class room. "Now to call the prey..." he thought. Remembering her name and number he uses the Jesters number to text her. "Meet me in room 211. I want to talk about the fate of the posie. Roxanne" he text and sent to her. He quickly hid and wait for her.

Smiling at something one of her friends had said she felt her phone go off, looking at the screen she read the message sadly. Not wanting to see the Jester sending her anything, looking over the message she gave a nod. She didn't want to go, but this was her life now and she knew it was better to get it over with. "I'll catch you later," she stated before leaving. Roxanne didn't feel so gloom about meeting the Jester now that she had Ben. She knew that he would protect her no matter what happened. Entering the room she looked around, "Hello?" she asked before her eyes fell to Ben. "Ben!"

He first saw the girl, and knocked her out. He gave a cold hearted laugh seeing her limped body. "Oh, I have good plans for you..." he said to her and ripped all her clothes off. He ties her up to a chair, places a gagball in her mouth blindfolds her. Once done with the first part he waits for Roxanne. Hiding again he saw her enter and shreek seeing the dummy. He gets behind her and blindsfolds her. "I only said one time, but instead you fall in love again. How disappointing" he whispers in her ear. He was gonna teach both girls a lesson annd he soon chuckled.

Her body went on edge when he came up behind her the fact that she couldn't see anything only made matters worse. "You never said that I couldn't do more than once," she tried to reason with him. Not wanting the Jester to be mad at her especially when she was in a good mood. "Please...don't hurt him," she pleaded. Not wanting her fault to hurt Ben. "Please don't hurt him,"

Back
Top Bottom