Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

"Roxanne...I love you," he said inbetween the kiss. He kissed her back and begins to fuck her gently. He moaned as her hips matched his thrust. He wraps his arms around her as he felt good being him and not that jester. he took a few more deep breaths and increased his pace a bit. "It good...it feels good inside you Roxanne," he tells her. He caressed, kissed and fucked her more and more as he feels better and better.

Roxanne let her arms wrap around him her nails digging into him a little to show her pleasure. One of her legs wrapping around his waist so she could feel him go deeper into her. "Ben your amazing," she breathed. Her heart thumping with pleasure and enjoyment, her breathing coming out fast and rushed. Her hips moving faster wanting him to thrust fast into her. "More Ben...please..baby give me more."

He, the actual ben was feeling good. He was experiencing true pleasure. "Yes baby, I'll give you more of me," he moaned out to her. He went faster and deeper insider her pussy. He could feel how wet he gotten and he loved it. He went even faster so he could keep up with her. "Forget that demon and i'll fuck you more," he said and grind his hips against hers. His face reached her breasts and he sucks on them.

"Ugh," she let her moans fall freely from her lips now, her mind clouded with the feeling Ben was creating in her. Her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Her hands moving up to grip at his hair in desire and need, her leg falling from his back. Roxanne kept her hips moving forward hitting his hips when he thrust forward. Her climax building in her stomach, her skin turning a pink from enjoyment. Her lower back arching to meet his lips against her breast making her even more accepting of his actions.

"Yes, it's so good," he moaned out to her. His face moved back up to her face. Their eyes were locked, their noses were touching, and they matche their breathing and moans with everyone of his thrusts. He gives her another kiss, but it was way more passioate than the last. It was full of want and need. His tongue desperately searches for hers so they could tango. He held on to her shoulders so he could go faster, harder, and deeper inside her. His body begins to burn, but wasn't ready to release.

She found herself lost in the moment that Ben was creating for her, this time being the best out of all that she was put through. Meeting his lips she opened her mouth willingly to him, her tongue finding his to start the passionate dance in her mouth. Roxanne kept her hips moving for him, his cock hitting the back of her pussy making her moan into the kiss. Her release dangerously close to letting go while she lowered her hands on his head to kiss him with more passion.

He never expected this from her. She was willing with just him, and not his evil side. He couldn't disappoint her and kept up his pace and cotinued to passionately kiss her. His hand soon slid down and found her clit through all the thrusting. He play and teased with it causing more deeper and louder moans form the both of them. He wanted it, he wanted to feel her earth schattering climax on his cock. It could be enough for him to actually release. He didn't want to however, no, he want this to continue all through the night.

Roxanne took a moment to breath and moan freely from the kiss her chest rising and falling covered in a light sweat before she kissed him again. Her eyes went wide as he found her clit the two actions forcing her to shake and bend to him. She felt the heat level in her rise until she couldn't handle it anymore. Her climax causing her body to shake, her walls gripping tightly around him. Squeezing the life out of the muscle while she jerk her hips to let all of her juices flow out. Letting her limbs go free she went lank under him, her eyes staring to the ceiling while she breathed. Her heart pounding before a smile ghosted to her face to look up at him. "Ben...I...uh," was all she could get out.

It's okay, that was an amazing release," he blushed as he started to thrust slower so she could catch her breath. He hugged her to show that it was okay. He could feel her walls clasping his cock and he shivered all over. "Do you think that...well can you make me release. I'm mean, not inside you, but any where else. I wolud like to feel that experience," he said acting all shy.

Roxanne gave Ben a blush at his question, she hated not knowing what to do for someone, or not having an answer. Looking at him again she gave him a nod wanting to do her best to please him fully like he had her. "Where.....or what would you like to do?" she asked looking down at herself. She had various places of use on her body, and had even heard from some of her more experienced friends where to put it. But she'd never actually had done what Ben was asking her.

"Anal...I want to fuck your ass," Ben said quietly but enough to let her hear what she said. "B-b-but I understand if you don't want to. We can do something else. I know that we'll bouth enjoy it and you would be able to make me cum," he said. He face got redder and redder from the words he was saying. He pretended to feel ashamed and turned his face away from her.

Roxanne opened her eyes a little wider hearing his blunt statement, she had been fucked there before. The only difference was that the Jester had caused more pain than she wanted to relive. Looking to him once more she gave him a smile, seeing his reddened face she couldn't help but giggle. Looking to his glistening cock she noticed how painfully hard it looked, propping herself up she thought for a moment. Smiling to herself she got up, turning around on the bed she got on all fours swaying her ass a little before looking back at him. "Do you want like this? Or should I get to my elbows like this?"she lowered to show him what he had to choose from. Her ass sticking up more while her arched back waiting for his answer.

His eyes widen seeing that from her. "I really taught her well," thought the evil side in his mind. "I love it wher you place your elbows. It made me harder when you teased me like that and I think I can go deeper" he blushed out to her. Seeing her in that position, he kissed down her back all they way to her ass. He placed himself ready to thrust into her. "Forgive me if this hurts alot," he said pretending to think she's an anal virgin. He pressed against her hole before his head went inside her. He slowly pressed on until he was all they way in her.

Roxanne kept her head down, her teeth biting at her bottom lip while she prepared for his cock. When she felt the head of him she took in a deep breath, the head burning more than she remembered while she remained still. Reminding herself that she had to relax so it wouldn't hurt as badly. When he was seated all the way in she waited until her walls stopped there pulsing around him. Her ass engulfed in hot pain while she moved a little on him to get use to the pressure.

Ben took some deep breaths when he was all the way in her ass. He made wincing sound to make it look like he was in a bit of pain, even though he wasn't. "Relax it's just me and no one else," he said as she tightens around her. He rubs her back and her ass to comfort her before holding on to her hips. He made a few hard thrust in her try to get a good tempo. When he did, he started to fuck her ass fast and gently.

She winced at a few of his thrust needing to get use to the fit. Her chest rising and falling from pain, her hands digging into the sheets of his bed. After time passed she was able to let go, her tight hole having adjusted around him making the experience pleasurable for her. Her ass milking his cock while his balls smacked against her pussy, causing her to moan and move back against him. Her head settling back while he rode her.

Ben finally got the hang of things and begins to go faster. He wrapped his arm around her while his free hand teases her pussy and clit. Is body was in complete controll of him as he thrust two fingers in her. He fuck both holes fast and hard. Hoping for her to cum again since he's on on the verge of doing so.

She felt her body reacting to his actions her need growing again. Her body arching into his thrust, her hips moving back and forth. Her body shaking while she hit a second climax, her body shaking again. "Oh Ben!" she let out before she lowered her body to the bed.

Ben felt her cum hit his hand and he went faster for it. He decided to taste it and he smiled a big smile loving it. "Roxanne...I love your cum. I love you," he he said moaning louder as she tightens up again. He showed his soaked hand to her and allowed her to taste it, if she wants to. He was finally on the verge. He was ready to release his hot load. "Roxanne...it's coming...where do you want it love," he said as e continues is fast hard thrust.

Roxanne blushed at what he had said, his compliment begin one she had never heard before. Her heart pounding now his body thrashing in her. "Ben...inside..I want to feel it," she stated through gasp. Wanting him to release, wanting her first real time to be enjoyable for her partner as well.

"Okay, I'll do it, ah...I'm cumming Roxanne," he moaned out. After a few more hard thrust he finally unloads his cum deep in her ass. He shivered and twitched as his load continues to flow in her. Once it was out, he gave a huge sigh of relif and pulled out of her. He soon lay on his back and pulled her on top of him Allowing her to hear his heartbeat. "Did you enjoy it Roxanne?" he asked stiil alittle out of breath.

Resting her head on his chest so takes her time trying to breath and regain her composure. The sting of Ben stretching her hole still present while his cum feel from her opening. Laying on his sweaty chest she gave him a nod of the head, moving to give him a kiss before resting again. "Ben your amazing, it felt like you'd done it before," she stated to him happily.

Ben nearly slipped up when she said that. "You think so? Well, I can see why? I was a virgin until now," he chuckled making a quick recovery from what he was about to say to her. He rubbed her back and kissed her lips one more time. He soon closed his eyes and drifted to sleep. There was one thing he did in his sleep which could really jepordized his game with Roxanne. He actually talks in his sleep. As he slept, the words. "Jester, rape, revenge, and punish" slipped out of his mouth silently without even noticing.

Roxanne slept soundly next to Ben, her body feeling a little safer sleeping in his arms than alone. It wasn't until she went to fetch some water did she hear his words, a mixture of jumbled one liners that she didn't understand. Listening to each word she wondered why he was dreaming about what she had told him. Hoping that he wasn't have a nightmare from the stories she had informed him of, moving from the bed she went down stairs. Grabbing some water while she thought over what Ben had been saying.

Ben continued to sleep unaware he was talking in his sleep. A few more words were spouted out as he rest. "Must protect...Roxanne. Must punish...Roxanne. I'm not...Chester...Who am I," he said in his sleep. His ey soon poped open and he got up. he shook his head and tried to remember what happend. "I must not tell her. I can't tell her." he thought. At first, he was doing this out of revenge and spite, but now, he was truely falling in love with her.

Back
Top Bottom