Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

Roxanne waited for a while longer before the sound of the toilet and sink met her ears. She smiled as Ben came out handing him a drink before she took a seat beside him. She was glad that she had given Ben a bigger chance and almost in a way glad that the Jester had forced her to be kinder. Looking to the tv as she talked to him during the commercials, she felt her phone buzz. Pulling it out she looked down at the name and frowned. "It's him.." she stated before she opened it up to read what he had in mind next.

"So you got my partner...big woop! I'm still here and I still god the goos on you Roxi. I see that geek hasn't passed out yet, so I guess I'll have to up the anite a bit. Fuck him show him all the teaching I gave you. Oral, vaginal and anal. Have fun! Love, C.t.J" it was written. Ben looked at the message that he wrote and blushed a deep red. "I...um..." he said acting speechless to the text.

"Oh Ben I don't know what to do," she confessed to him, her eyes rimming with water while she tried to think. "I could just pretend that we did, but than if he finds out..he'll...he'll..oh Ben I just can't. What should we do?" Roxanne looked to him in defeat. Having already ended one tirade she wished that she had gotten the real menace to her. Plopping down on the couch her boobs bounced a little while her skirt left most of her thighs exposed to his viewing pleasure.

It's no doubt that he wanted her and wanted her badly. But his heart came into play as he sees her on the verge of tears. He watches her plop on to the couch and blushed as he saw her breasts bounced like that. He gave a sigh and continued his act. "We don't have to, if you don't want to. I do't want to force you to do things that you're not comfortable with. I did vow to help you take that demon down, and it's cool if I have to be a virgin a little longer," he bulshed and smiled. He softly caresses her cheek again so he could manage to catch the falling tear drop if did happen. "I do care about you." he said softly and lightly brushed his lips against hers.

Roxanne looked to Ben, feeling his lips so close to her she gave him a smile. She didn't want to hurt Ben and she was glad that he would do this for her. Deciding that he at least deserved something for his troubles she pressed her lips lightly to his. Giving him a sweet and innocent kiss, pulling away she looked to him a little happier. "Thanks Ben," she smiled before standing. "Now I say we get some sleep for the night and tomorrow we can figure out a plan, you can stay in my guest bedroom if you want." She asked looking at him.

Thanks, I think I'll do that Roxanne," he smiled. After one more hug, he retreats to the guest room. "Damnit, so close..." he thought. "Thay why you should have trapped her where she had no choice, you fool," his dark side thought and took over. He got out the other cell phone and sent her a text. "Oh dear Roxi, how you sooooo make me sad. I knew he would yield back so you wouldn't suffer. I guess I have no choice. If you don't make him have sex with you in 5 minutes, I WILL uploads our fun time together on Itube for all the world to see," he texted and sent.

Roxanne had just slipped on her nightie glad that Ben had cared for her enough to let her pass on the text. Moving to the dresser she went to shut her cell off before looking at the sent message, her eyes widened in terror. She couldn't believe that he would know that, looking around the room she wondered if he had camera's in her house. Swallowing hard she made her way to Ben's room, knocking lightly she came in to look at him. "Ben we need to have sex....or he'll ruin me," she stated, coming over to show him her phone.

Ben opened a door a bit a looked sleepy. He was only wearing boxers on when he herd her say that. "What...He wouldn't dare," he yawned. He shooked his head and frowned at her. He pretended to be sad, but in reality he was really horny. "I don't know....I'm a bit nrevous. But I do care for you and don't want to see you hurt any more," he said. He opens the door all they way and lets her in.

"I know Ben, that's why as long as we keep it slow...I think I can handle it," she smiles at him coming in. Looking to the bed she feels nervous having never actually started sex before only being forced to have it. Looking up at Ben she frowned wishing that she could give him her pure body, but instead only having the used Jester one. "I...I don't really know how to start this," she says looking to him calmly.

"I know your nervous Roxanne. Just think of what the demon does, but be alittle nicer. I'll admit, it's my first time, so we might be able to help each other," he blushed and smiled. Sitting beside her, he got real close. "If it would make you feel. better, I'll make the first move. You just wrap your arms around my neck," He said. with that said he secretly pulled at her nightie making her come toward him. He then gave her a deep passionate kiss on her lips.

Roxanne kissed him back not really wanting to touch Ben in this way, but knowing she had no choice. Keeping her hands rest behind his body she tried to think of what to do next. Trying to remember what the Jester made her do she reached her hand low on him, her tongue dancing with his while her hand rubbed against his groin to work him up. Hoping that this was pleasant for him while her other hand dug into him a little more.

Ben closed his eyes while kissing her. He was trying so hardtrying to play the nervous innocent one, but he nearly pounced when she rubbed his crotch. He felt her pullin on him more and he didn't mind. He uses on of his arms to pull her closer to him. He soon broke the kiss, face all red, and nod to her lightly. "Forgive me," he whispered and lightly. He uses his freen hand to gently touch and rub one of her breast.

Roxanne felt her own cheeks heat up, her skin turning a light pink when Ben started to massage at her breast. She tried to imagine that she wasn't being forced by the Jester to do this. Hearing his words she smiled at him moving her hand to hold his on her breast. "I'd rather be forced with you than any one else," she smiles. Resting her head back to enjoy the feel of his hand, hers starting to roll circles along the growing length. A smile coming to her face feeling him grow she moved her hand to the top of his boxers.

Ben shivered more when she reached his boxers. He smiled when she said that and kissed her neck as a sign of thanks. "Sorry, if I'm trembling, but you're so beautiful Roxanne," he whispered. He stooped rubbing for a second and slowly lifted her nightie up. He gasped whe he saw her breasts and hegan to teased them with his fingers. "Don't think about that demon. Just focus on the here and now. Just focus on us he said and kissed her breasts before sucking on them.

Roxanne smiled at his words her eyes gleaming from what he had said causing her to blush. "Thanks Ben," she smiled to him. Her skin turned cold when he lifted her nightie her nipples hardened from his rubbing and cold. She found that she couldn't look at him and his gasp only turned her more red in the face. Roxanne gave him a nod when he spoke before she arched forward into his touch. She felt nothing more than bliss when he touched her, and found that the Jester had nothing over the way Ben was touching her now. "Oh..Ben."

"I hope this is right, Forgive me if I'm doing something wrong," he said innocently and continued. He saw how hard her got and gently flicks them with his tongue. He finally took the nightie off and tossed it to the floor. He soon kissed her neck and gently seezed her breasts and nipples. He was hard from this experience. He notice her hand was still at the top of his boxers, so he opened it up a bit so she can gain access to his hard cock.

Roxanne was in a strange bliss with Ben, she never knew that her first time would be with a nerdy student like him. Nor had she ever thought that he would be so talented even when he was a virgin. "It's...good," she huffed out through moans. She felt her hand sliding into his boxer, her heart racing faster at the fact that his cock was so close to her reach. Giving a deep breath she gripped him, to her pleased surprise he was already hard for her. Gently moving her hand up and down his cock she mimicked moves that Jester had forced her to do, only this time she enjoyed herself.

"Roxanne..." he moaned out and contunued to kiss her neck. He used his tongue to tease and tickle her there. His hands on her breasts moved a little bit faster as she strokes her cock. One of his hand soon escaped her breasts and gently slid down her delacate body, the same one he abused when he dawn on the jester mask. Almost to the point of tickeling. He reached her thong. Pretending to be nervous, he closed his eyes and slid his hand inside her. Once it made contact with her pussy, he starts stroking there.

Roxanne kept her hand moving up and down on him, her hands increasing there speed with his slid. She didn't know why but her heart started pounding more her mouth becoming dry wanting to feel his hand reach that special area. She quivered when he stroked at her pussy, her hips moving with his hand wanting more. Gripping him more she speed up her hand happily, wanting more of the touch before she lay back making him come with her. "Ben...can we now, please?" she asked shyly.

"A-are you sure? I'm still a-a bit nervous," he said acting. He saw how she was and hervously removed her thong and his boxers. He blushed more when he saw her pussy exposed. he had to get a closer look knowing what he's gonna do next. "It's...it's beautiful..." he blushed out of him. He got closer and closer untill he kissed it. He did that a few times before he stuck out his tongue and gently licked her there.

She looked down at him wondering why he was getting so close to her. Hearing his words she gave a deep blush not knowing what to say, her eyes widened when she felt him kiss her lower lips. Her body arching of the bed with each kiss. She couldn't help the amount of heat he was forcing her to have, Roxanne never wanted the mixture to stop. She let out moan after moan when his tongue met her pussy, letting her hand run down to hold at his head. "Oh...Ben..yes," she let out with huffs.

"She learns well..." his dark mind thought as he continued. He felt her hands on his head and continued to go a bit faster. "Roxanne, you taste very good down here," he said and increased s licks. He used his finger to tease and thrust in and out of her. He notice her clit and continued to played the novice. "Is that...the clitoris?" he asked puzzeled and licked her there. He hid the dark smile from her and nibbled on it gently.

Roxanne didn't know what to react to more, she was filling faster and faster with the heat Ben was causing. Her back arching to him, her need growing his play with her clit causing her to ache more. Each nibble sending sparks through her body. "Ben please...I need you," she said looking down at him, her eyes pleading.

"I think she's ready," he teased in his mind. He crawled up to her and kissed her lips. "Sorry if i get careless," he said shyly to her. He removed his boxers and revealed his big cock to her. He posistioned him se at her entrence and press on inside her. He acted like it hurt as he goes deeper inside her. He gives he one more smile and closed his eyes before thrusting all the way in her. To show that it hurt, he actually bit his own tongue. "Tight...so very tight" he moaned out shivering.

Roxanne waited to feel Ben inside her, she didn't know why but she wanted this. She spread her legs more for him and soon she felt him push into her. The feeling didn't hurt as bad as when Jester would thrust into her. Looking to Ben she stroked his face trying to sooth him knowing that she would be tight for his first time only having done it twice. Giving him a meaningful kiss she moved her hips with his letting her first real sex experience being a good one.

Back
Top Bottom