Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whatever I want....(Silver117)

"Is anyone there? Is ANYONE there?" he mocked her. He was roaming through the lockers changing his voice to confuse her. "Why, I am here. Me too! Me too! And don't forget about meeee!!!" he said in different voices. This was rare, even for him. He was usually shy and weak around others and would never mess with those who were powerful. But now that he have the mask on, he was a new person, someone dark, crazy, and sinnful. he tossed her another embarrassing photo from the wax spa to her. "You never looked so ugly" he insauted her. He moved right behind her and begins to roughly massage her breasts. "If I were you, I wouldn't move, or daddy dear will see your ture self," he warns her.

Searching frantically for who was making all these sounds she found her body holding tight to itself. Her nervous spiking while she snatched up the next picture on the ground. Her eyes widening at the photo she felt her heart raging inside her chest. "Ah!" She squeaked out at the sudden appearance of a body pressed behind her, his hands roughly fondling her perky breast.
Hearing his threat to tell her father what she really did in her spare time she swallowed hard. She wanted nothing more than to feel the grasp of this demon, her body shaking lightly while she tried her best to ignore her chests movements, her nipples slowly forming from under the fabric from the play. "What do you want?" She let out, her voice shaky and weak.

"Hehehe, you have been a naughty little girl Roxanne. Acting all innocent to daddy while being a royal bitch to others. And to waste his mony on stuff like that...UNACCEPTABLE!!" he said and squeezes her breasts hard. "Some one needs to punish you for your actions, and I, Chester the Jester is the man for the job," he said. His mask only covered his eyes and nose as his tongue slowly licks her innocent neck. "Don't think those are the only ones either. I have over 100 copies of each pick. Including the one from your trips to the nightclub, hehehe..."

Swallowing at his words she shifted uneasily against him, his hands getting rougher as he spoke. Listening to him she felt as if she'd heard that voice before. All thoughts flew from her though at the hard squeeze from her blackmailer, letting out a squeak of pain she shook her head. Her body shaking again, this time from the information he had on her. Listening to the Chester the Jester, or at least that's what she thought she'd heard she shook her head at him. His warm tongue causing her to jump forward a shiver running along her spine from the action. "What do you want from me?" She asked desperately, not wanting her father to find out just what it was she was doing.

This was too too good to be true. She was at his tender mercy and can do whatever he desires. He soon had to remember to keep altering his voice so she can be clueless to his true idenity. It soon struk him as to his wish. "Hummm what do I want...What do I want" he said in a southern voice. "I know, eh. Since you get whatever you want, I want to experience that fell and get whatever I want. And what I want is you..." he said in a dark voice. He soon slides his hands under her tight shirt and begins to rub her skin and massager her breasts even more. "Oooo so good! waht color bra are you wearing? Red? White? either way I know it's from Victory Secret"

She hoped that she could fuel his desires fast and quick so she could return to her normal perfect life. She wondered how much money this Chester wanted, she didn't know for sure but she knew she would give it to him for her reputation. Her eyes frowned at the sound of his southern voice, he hadn't been speaking like that before. Had he? She shook her head lightly to calm her nerves while she listened carefully to what he wanted.

"And what I want is you..." He had stated to her. He wanted her but the real question was for what. She bit back her scream while she felt his cold hands rub against her skin, her black lacy bra protecting her nipples and soft breast from his icy hands. Roxanne's eyes grew wide at the fact that he knew she was wearing Victory Secret unnerved her even more.
"What do you want me for?"

"Don't act so dumb, stupid! I want you as my slave...both regulary and sexually" he said in a different voice. He remover her shirt and throws it in a trash bin. Ben was loving every second of this. She really was a hot sexy girl underneith her bratty outlook. "Such smooth skin. I bet those trips to the wax spa really paid off. I wonder what hairs they remove. Your arms, your legs, or maybe right here..." his left hand slips inside her skirt and begins to feel her pussy.

His shouting startled her at first, his voice having more power in it than she would have thought. Letting her arms rise so he could remove her shirt she reminded herself this was for her reputation, and her sweet child innocents that her father thought she still had. Hearing his slave remark she found herself grow tight at the word. She was Roxanne and there was no way she would be owned. All her thoughts flew from her when she felt his hand run along her outer lips, his whispers biting her ears in teasing. Spinning around she slapped his face angrily, her body shivering while she held to her lacy bra and skirt. "And if I refuse?" Her temper flaring while she backed away from him, she knew that the question was stupid. She knew the answer already but she needed more time to think of what to do.

The slap was a hard yet thrilling sensation for him. A light chuckle exited his mouth when she said that. "Wow, that struck a nerve..." he said. He soon slapped her ten times harder than her making her fall. He pulled her hair so he was looking into her eyes. "Disobey me even once then I'l spreas those pictures all over the scholl. I'll give to Ben, the student editor and he'd would love to print it out a the front headline. I will the give the remaining pictures to your daddy's business rivals, yo the highest bidder of course. There's alot of men that hate him, and would kill to get those pictures. Your reputation would be ruined and you wouldn't be able to show your face at school or at home," he said before giving out a laugh like a true jester.

Holding her stinging cheek she felt the tears fall out and over, the salty trail running down her hand and face while she hugged to one of the lockers. Her face red from the hit and the embarrassment of her situation, she was trapped. Thinking about that little nerd again she knew he'd print her photos instantly. Not to mention the whole school would disown her within an hour if those pictures were found. Thinking about her father she frowns even more, if any of his competitors got a hold that his daughter acted in that way his business career would be over. Looking up to the laughing Jester she glared up at him. "Fine. Just don't show anyone and...and I'll do whatever you want," even as the words left her mouth she regretted it, but what choice did she have.

He did it, he won. He now has a new pet that he could play with. "Such a wise answer you gave Roxanne. Now because you admit to your guilt, having an innocent body is the last thing you'll ever need," he said and foucefully kissed her. She was soft, yet full was her ruby lips. His tongue entered her mouth in a desperate search for her tongue. His hands made his way to her bra and he unhooks it with ease. He pulls away from her mouth and kissed down her neck, to her chest, and finally begining to suck on her breasts.

She fought back the tears that wanted to flow from her eyes as he spoke. His words holding a deeper meaning to them that she didn't like, her eyes went wide at his sudden kiss. His warm tongue ransacking her precious mouth searching for her own muscle. She wanted to pull away and slap him, so hard that he'd have a red hand on his face for weeks, but she held back. She had no choice but to let him kiss her, he had the evidence that could destroy her very family, and that couldn't happen.

Feeling her bra slip from her body she gave out a little whine of fear, soon followed by a muffled gasp as his lips found their way to her tender breast. His sucking teasing her skin, drawing forth the hardening nipples and heat from within. She clenched her teeth tightly while she closed her eyes trying to forget that this was happening while she turned her face to the side; tears falling in small streams down her face as she fought the urge to arch forward into his touch.

As he suck on them, flicking his tongue agains her nipples, Ben unbuttons the clasp on his cape causing it to fall. She was so soft, so tender as his lips continued to feasts upon her. His hands soon slide under her skit and starts to rub it genty starting at her ass to her covered pussy. "Humm, I'm predicting that you're not wearing those granny panties that you bought yesterday...pitty. I just have to guess that your wearing a thong that matches your lacy bra. Am I right?" he said. He soon nibbled on her erect nipples to get a reaction and an answer. However, Ben's hormones got the better of him. He quickly removes her skirt to see for himself before she could give an answer.

The touch of his tongue forced her lower back to arch into him, the feel enjoyable even if not wanted. Forcing her body back against the locker she tried to speak, his airy words dancing around her ears as he spoke. "They...I don't," she couldn't defend herself with him touching her like this. Besides, it didn't really matter regardless if she wore Granny styled panties or not. His icy hands rubbing against her most intimate parts sent a gasp rushing from her mouth. He wasn't suppose to be there and by the motions of his hand she could tell that it wouldn't be long until her body would show it's liking to his acts. His teeth nibbling at her making it harder to breath, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment and shame. Letting out a startled yelp from her sudden bare ass hitting the cruel cold tile floor she pushed at him. "Please," she begged. Not wanting him to have his way as she sat in only her lace thong panties, the inscription of sexy stitched into the garment.

Ben looked her and see how sexy she look in her panties. Saying that he got hard from this would basically be an understatement. He picks her up and looked into her eyes. "Please what? Please stop? Please let me go? Or please let me have those pictures," he teased. There was no way in hell he would ever do that. Espically how she treated him. Calling him a loser, talking down on him, and have her fan club make him more of an outcast then he origionally was. "Maybe it's please take my innocent body and make me a real woman. Yea, I bet that what's you ment" he said. He continues to rub her most private area as he unzips his pants and removed his boxers.

He mocked her openly causing her to look at him with a thicker hate, she wasn't use to be under anothers control. Especially one that was teasing and picking at her. She wanted nothing else but to ram her 3 inched heel into his stomach, giving her just enough time to get away or at least to find out who to tell the cops was harassing her. Biting on her lip she held her legs tight to her, her heels elevating them up higher while she moved back farther. Her entire body pressing against the cool metal of the lockers, shaking her head at his assumption of what she meant she cried harder at his hands return. The tight lace rubbing against her heat, the fabric slowly growing damp to her shame. Watching him with fear glittering eyes she watched his undressing her heart speeding up at the sight. "No, please. I can give you anything else, anything just please not this," she was whittled down to begging to this Jester, begging him as she held her chest tightly hiding her breast from his eyes while she shut her heeled legs.

Ben sees how scared she was, but he didn't care at the moment. The cruel jester inside him was ready to have his way with her. He see her cling to herself; frightend of what he might do, and he knew just what to do. He forced her on her knees and forced her mouth open. "If you bite, I'll spread those pictures," he warned her. With saying that he thrust his cock in her mouth. He shivers since it felt so warm and begins to thrust in and out of her mouth.

She couldn't help her wandering eyes when he revealed himself to her. Looking low on him she noted what his cock looked liked and found that she was that much more terrified of what he might do to her. She let out a slight cry as he brought her to her knees, her mouth open in begging before being filled to the rim with his erection. She tried desperately to get away from him, his cock choking her with each thrust of his hips. Grabbing a hold of his hips she pushed away from him a little more, knowing that she couldn't leave him completely, or else suffer the consequences. Closing her dark eyes she kept her mouth still letting him abuse her while she tried to go to a happy place.

((I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the character of Ben))

Ben or Chester or whatever he wanted to call himself enjoyed this. Thrusting his hip, raping her mouth and having and good time. "Mmm so good Roxanne, but you'll have to do more to satasfy this joker. Move your head and use your tongue. Of course i could just stop and let you suffer your own demise," he said and laugh at her. He wanted her to suffer, suffer due to the fact the she flaunts her ways and get's way with it. it was pure revenge on his part.

She tried her best to not cough or suck in too much air at once. Her mind fearing that he wouldn't stop for a moment if she needed a breath. Hearing his harsh words she opened her eyes again her tears making them glitter while she looked up at him. Swallowing hard she pressed her hands into his hips, making him stop a little while she began to bob her head slowly. Her eyes closing again in disgust as she cupped the underbelly of his cock, moving her head in fluent motions so he would be pleased with her. Her warm muscle curling around his erection a little at a time while she worked him.

"Yes, that's good Roxanne. that's my good little pet" he laughs. He soon pets her head and ran his fingers through her hair. He had the power, the know how, the ability to fear, and most of all Roxanne. He grabs her and and thrust even faster in her mouth. Only stopping for a few seconds to make his tip gag on her throat. "Suffer, suffer more you spoiled bitch!" he said to her. He felt good making her feel like dirt, no, worst than dirt. His sinister smile peered out as he pulls out. Grabbing her hair, he give her a long, forcefull kiss. "And to think the fun has olny just begun. Now lay down!" he said pointing to the locker room bench.

She tried her best to please the Jester that held her future in his hands. Her gut twist in anguish while her heart rattled against it's cage. Roxanne fought back the sobs and urges to bite him, knowing that either would only cause her to suffer more. When she felt him stop a small amount of hope filled her before getting riped down by his cock gagging her. Making it increasingly hard to breath, his harsh words only adding to her twisted feelings towards this. Shaking her head as he kissed her she glanced back at where he wanted her to go. Her mind raging about what she should do before crawling along the hard tile, letting her body lay where he had wanted knowing she had no real choice.

Ben watched as she did this. Even he had to admit that he was very beutiful. Her flawless skin, her C-cup breasts. and her beautiful innoccent flower that no man has ever touched...until today. He goes to that location and spreads her leg alittle further; getting a nicer view of it. "My, my, my....such a innocent little pussy. Too bad it blong to some one not so inncocent," he teased. Closer and closer, he gets ner her pussy. He stick his tongue out and starts licking her slowly.

She hated the way he was looking at her, his eyes just visible behind the mask he wore. She shook lightly when he neared her, his hands spreading her wider made her whimper in response. She didn't want her first time to be like this, with someone she didn't know or love. Her body sparked with jolts at the feel of his tongue licking at her sacred area. Her breathing choked as she widened her eyes at him, looking even if she didn't want to see. "Don't.....I...please..." she didn't know what to say, she couldn't deny him or he would expose her; but she didn't want the feelings he was giving her either.

He chuckled as he licks. It was a beautiful taste, not too sweet, but not too bitter. He only stops just to look at her prized area twtich. "Aww, it's twitching...it really does want my toongue" he teased and continued. In his mind, Ben was dying of laughter. Seeing her submit to him, alowing to do his very whims, and doing nothing to stop him was enough to almost expose himself...almost. He hears he say a few words and stop. "I can stop at anytime, but you wouldn't like the results. I can see the front page of the school newspaper: Queen Roxannes' Dirty Little Secrets." He could help but laugh at that title and licks her fast and sucking her sensative clit.

Back
Top Bottom